My name is Ariana, and I'm a...roleplayer?

KEKEKEKEKEKEKE.

*Beats Orion to a bloody pulp with the grammer bat*

I love my job.

And welcome to Iwaku. The CBox seems to be only slightly less addictive than World of Warcrack to some people, so be careful with that one, and it's been proven that posting in Insanity makes you 50% more insane and /b/tard-esque. Just a few heads up.

Enjoy the RPing, and what-not.

Wilcommen!

*Throws a stikk Bomb at the shadows*

You are all so delightfully kooky. Quite charmed.
To answer the questions hurled at me at dangerous speeds....
I love Metalocalypse and Brenden Small is a genius.
I'm a D&D player (the ultimate of nerd) and thus love sword and sorcery type fantasy.
For movies, I loved American Beauty and the Dark Crystal.
So...yeah, that's me. Thanks for being nice!

Eh, normal is a stretch. I went to Ozzfest Tuesday and went to play DnD Wednesday with a neck sore from headbanging.
Do not eye me with suspicion.

I went to an Ozzfest once in full platemail, with my plus 2 greatsword of enfeeblement, where I began chopping into people's necks so their strength score dropped by a minimum of six points because they FAILED their saving throws...

Needless to say, I was rolling Criticals with my headbanging afterwords.

I kept making all these comments like, "I should have multiclassed wizard, because this crowd could use a controller!"
No one else thought it was funny for some strange, normal people reason.
And I already feel like I'm fitting in here, hahaha....

*GLOMPS* YAY! ANother DnD fan! *ahem* Anywho, I'm TNT, aka Mabu, and I'm in charge of most things DnD here. We have a group called Table-Top Tyrants that has many resources related to table-top games, including DnD. And now I must away to bed.

Really? Awesome. Good work, my Kroot friend

Welcome to the site gal...

-drag vay off into the vents-

Addendum: if your neck isnt sore after headbanging, you're doing it wrong!

Most Excellent to see another metalhead.

Tis a good thing indeed my brother.

I find metal to be meh...

But then I like old Metal and power metal. All this new age fad of growling, screaming, or making sounds that can only be described as a mixture of the two or one clearing his/her throat into the microphone is garbage to me.

Give me either Iron Maiden or Hammerfall and I'm good.