My music and Graphics, thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cole Silver

Original poster
Alright. If anyone read my intro post, which...I don't know if anyone did. I am a musician, and graphic designer. So I want feedback and thoughts on my work, both musically and design wise for my official designs for my release of my EP I am working on.

This is my first official recording and single release, I just launched this song about a week ago but I haven't gotten much feedback. Its the first song of 5 off my EP I am working on getting recorded, and yes, vocals are being added very soon along with a music video to this song.

And, I want your opinions on the album cover design I did, along with my logo. (Seen in my avatar and on the album cover)
I actually have two slightly different designs, I want to know which one you guys think I should use.
A. http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff450/JacobiSparks/Taintedcover_zpsa9948e51.png
B. http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff450/JacobiSparks/Taintedcover2_zpsd6df9515.png

Here is a tattoo design I plan to get.
Dangerkidstat_zpsf93d6046.png

Here is another album design I did for an old band I was in, and the next will be the same just a different band and logo instead.

94_zps0d2cdec4.png

67.png

Reactions: Fijoli
I like the song! ( I also liked the video and subscribed on Youtube. ) I can't wait to hear it with vocals. I'm not the most educated in the world of rock but the drums and guitar are really well done, especially towards the end, loved the guitar at the end.

As far as the logos go I think the Apollo Rising one is good but not nearly as awesome as the Channels one. And for the album cover the one with the caution strips looks a lot cooler, just more to look at really.

P.S.
I wish I had your graphic design skills...

Thank you for the feedback. The awesome thing is the version with vocals is officially recorded, I was informed by my buddy who is doing the vocals that he was in the studio today, its in mixing/mastering with the vocals stage now. I am doing a music video to go with the vocals, at least that is the plan.

So you think I should use the one with the caution tape?

I really like your graphics work! The Apollo one is especially lovely. As for the covers, I like the one with the caution tape. For the music? It's not really to my taste but I think it sounds pretty good. ^^

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.