2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Agender
Before I get into this actually rather short list of characters, I want to explain some things about myself as a writer.

I am not against romantic writing partners or sexual content, but I'm also not here just for that. This means I am looking for in character chemistry, a good story, and then maybe smut if it fits into the story but isn't the focus of our writing. I'm very much into story development and storytelling, and I won't rush into anything serious right off. I am just as happy with non-romantic writing partners, so if another writer isn't looking for romance or smut, but wants an awesome story, understand you can write with me. and not be pressured for anything beyond a platonic connection.

I am LGBTQ+, though not all my characters are LGBTQ+.

Okay, onto the characters.

Young Bobby.jpg

Name: Robert "Bobby" Singer, paranoid bastard.

Verse: Fandom Supernatural, Paranormal, Fantasy, AU

Writing Style: Advanced (multi para or novella)

Time Period: 1970s-2000. This story is entirely a backstory. The play-by I use for young Bobby is Jamie Dornan.

Date of Birth: March 20, 1950

Birth Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Currently Living: Sioux Falls, on the road.

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodic: Tiger

Occupation: Vietnam Veteran, mechanic, junkyard owner, hunter (of paranormal creatures).

Marital Status: Widower

Children: None

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Species: Human

Height: 5'11 feet tall

Body: Stocky, athletic

Eye color: dark blue, stormy blue

Alignment: Lawful Good

Abilities: Hand to hand combat, self-defense, weapon usage, building and tool use, shooting, intelligence.

I want to tell the story about Bobby Singer's past that we only see in fragments on the show. In my version, he is a Vietnam Veteran, a nod to the fact that Jim Beaver served in Vietnam and Bobby was old enough to have enlisted and been deployed tool. In the army I had him as one of the mechanics, which is why he has a junk yard and can repair vehicles as well as other things. Like build a panic room. My story with young Bobby begins shortly after the death of his wife Karen, and his introduction into the world of the supernatural thanks to his new friend and sometimes partner, Rufus Turner. Bobby has a hound in this story, his pet dog before Rumsfeld. This dog's name is Old Fitzgerald and he assists Bobby on hunts.

Bobby is still sad and broken by the loss of his wife, whom he deeply loved. He is searching for answers and trying to find peace…or at least, do some good in the world. He is a natural soldier at heart. But he also has had limited exposure to supernatural creatures and is just beginning to learn and collect his research books.

Dekabr.jpg

Name: Dekabr. His name means December. His real name he doesn't reveal.

Verse: Supernatural, Fairy, Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Dystopia

Writing Style: Advanced (multipara or novella)

This is an original character. Play by is Brian Molko from Placebo (one of my favorite bands)

Age: 2,344 years old (but uses glamour magic to maintain youthful appearance)

Date of Birth: December 21, 1244

Birth Location: Russia

Currently Living: New York City, NY

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Marital Status: Single

Children: None

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Species: Fae, Vila

Height: 5'6

Body: Slender

Eye color: Baby blue, crystalline

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Abilities: Fairy magic, glamour magic, indivisibility, tricks, power over storms, shapeshifting, flight.

Weaknesses: Salt, iron, geasa

Dekabr was born centuries ago. His mother is a fairy that works for the Fates, but the identity of his father was never made known to him. He is expected to follow in his mother's footsteps and work for his grandmother Baba Rozhanisty who wishes for her grandson to do her bidding, but Dekabr is the rebellious type. He also wishes to explore the mortal world. He brokers deal with mortals, almost like a crossroad demon except for the world of fairy. They are given whatever they want and assisted by the Fae throughout their lives, but after death, their soul belongs to the Realm of Fairy. They join the royal host of mortal souls that serve the fairy court. Often times he is a troublemaker and gets involved in shenanigans. His alignment could be described as chaotic neutral. He is very selfish and self-serving, and yet he has a growing interest to help the world. He is a Fate Dealer for the Realm of Fairy. I

AU Misha Collins.png

Name: Misha Collins, Dmitri Krushnic

Verse: Slice of Life/Preternatural/Supernatural/Fantasy/AU/Open

Writing Style: Advanced (multipara or novella)

Date of Birth: August 20

Birth Location: Boston, MA

Currently Living: Los Angeles, CA. Or Vancouver, Canada.

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodic: Wood Tiger

Marital Status: Divorced, Vicki

Children: West and Maison

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Species: Human, Earth Angel

Height: 5'11 feet tall

Body: Slender, athletic

Eye color: aqua, blueberry, stormy blue

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Abilities: clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance, dream walking, empath, intuition, healing.

On the surface, this may seem like an ordinary slice of life kind of story but it isn't. This is a completely fictional and alternate reality take on Misha Collins, while honoring his history, I am taking his life story in a completely fictional direction. I write a younger version of him during the time when Supernatural is still filming.

The divorce from his wife caused such a deep, distressing wound it inspired a spiritual awakening within the actor. He began to notice synchronicities, reoccurring dreams, and number sequences. These developed further through his meditations to develop psychic abilities and be able to see spirits. At first, he believe he was going crazy but eventually realized that the supernatural and paranormal world he lost himself in for work is actually real. That there are vampires, demons, and even angels among them. In fact, he himself has an angelic soul and never realized it, as it had remained dormant within him for a long time.

The theme of this version is to explore the mysterious, the unknown, and to possibly save the world. But first, he needs to learn and understand his abilities and what role he's supposed to play on earth besides being an actor and activist.

If any of these characters are of interest, don't hesitate to reach out!
We can brainstorm, discuss or wing it like the angels do.