My Little Pony: The Untold Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries! Do you want Skyler and Leigon to have a background? He was raised in Appolusa I think

Are you talking about Corrinne~? Yeah that sounds good to me~

Name
Jet Spell

Gender/Sex (cisgender, genderfluid, transgender, etc)
Transgender Mare (physically male, mentally female)

Race
Zebra Unicorn

Cutie Mark
AR41-WINGS-01-RQ_G.jpg

Element
Protection

Outer Personality
At first she comes off as a shy pony. Not a very talkative pony, she tends to keep to herself. But she stands up for those who have no voice, and seems passionate about protecting them. She's very protective of foals, and will defend her friends until the death. One trait ponies always notice first is the fact that she is blind; she can't see a thing even through her magic.

Inner Personality
She's incredibly brave and very strong. She would do anything for the ones that she loves. She's sensitive at times and struggles sometimes but when she picks herself up again she realizes just how much her community needs her.

Picture

(Gem, her Labrador seeing eye dog)
lucky_dog_mlp_style_by_acrylicpony-d4lv0up.png

11149388_455389034621439_6020889822533501103_n.jpg

History

She wsn't born blind. She was a normal unicorn and got her cutie mark when she was a very young foal but it wasn't out of the ordinary. One day she was out playing with her friends in the Everfree forest (where they shouldn't have been but foals will be foals) and they ran into a swarm of twittermites. They ran but Jet Spell couldn't escape; she was shocked right in the eyes. The doctors tried hard to repair the damage done, but it was too late. Her eyesight was gone. Her parents were heartbroken to realize that their daughter was never going to join the Queen's guard like she'd always wanted to.

But as the years passed, they soon came to realize just how strong Jet Spell was; she got a seeing eye dog and went on to being a guard for the Queen in a different way. She was given the task of putting up protection spells in the castle, and leading the guard. She had no idea what further role she would play.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*Hesitantly pokes her nose in* I could fill whatever role you needed, if that was alright with you guys.

*Hesitantly pokes her nose in* I could fill whatever role you needed, if that was alright with you guys.
We need a palidin (not reserved I meant Jet Spell to be the paldin but she turned out to be a better assassin character.)

Alright, just give me a minute to create a character.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Slate Oath
Gender/Sex: Genderfluid, biologically a mare
Race: Pegasus
Cutie Mark: Cutie.png
Element: Strength/Courage

Outer Personality: Slate is an outgoing and cheerful pony. She oftentimes is headstrong, firm in what she believes and what she stands for. She's open, letting people know what's on her mind. She's stubborn, but loves to joke around when given the chance. She's fierce, energetic, and full of life. While she loves ponies and friends, she tends to get a bit invasive in others personal space.
Inner Personality: Pretty much same as Outer. She doesn't hide much other than her insecurities.

Picture: Slate Oath Pegusus Edition.PNG
History: Slate Oath always knew she wasn't like the rest of her family. Sometimes she was a she, other times she was a he, and at times she was both. When she expressed her frustrations to her parents, they simply assured her that this was only a phase. The young pony never really got the acceptance from her parents she needed, both simply brushing it off as a phase. Early in life, Slate hid her identity until she one day she finally came out to her friends. Surprisingly they were accepting of the fact that sometimes she wanted to be called a he. After finishing school, Slate got her cutiemark while helping her uncle out in his forge. Her passion found its form in blacksmithing as she made armor and weapons for ponies everywhere.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
So I'll get the IC started tonight everypony!

Btw, I forgot to mention that Legion has a Danish accent.

And also start anywhere in Appolusa doing whatever you want. You characters won't immediately find one another unless they know each other and nor that somepony is looking for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.