My Little Pony: The New Elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't very long before the three stallions were on their way to Sweet Beats' cottage. The neon unicorn met the pegasi at her door and helped bring the instruments into her now clean studio/house. "Just set it down right there. Aw man, that's perfect! Thanks so much! I don't have much bits, been a slow month, but here, 30 each. Thanks for all your hard work, dudes!" After receiving their bits, Feather Dash and Sky Cloud left to help with more preparations. Sweet Beats adjusted everything, making each instrument turn a certain way so it was more comfortable to play. Then she noticed Vince still there, and remembered she had promised him some work for a little extra bits. "Do you know anything about recording? Sorry if I'm asking too much, I just need to get this finished. The song I write has to play immediately after the Sun and Moon rising and falling, during the festivities, but without much help, I doubt I'll finish in time! I'm not usually this excited or nervous, but then again, I never seen the Summer Sun Celebration, and now not only will I get to see it, I play a major role in it! Freaks me out honestly.... Don't know if everything will be perfect...." The young mare kept going over her instruments to make sure she had everything. For a pony who was usually so laid back, it was easy to see that she was starting to grow stressed with each moment that passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.