My Little Pony: The Elements of Creativity

Hearing Thunder Spell's not-quite-so-adventurous plans Sapphire tiled her head slightly. Turns out the colt wasn't all up for adventures all the times. Inadvertedly Sapphire Aurora had ended up looking at him with a slightly inquisitive expression. Shaking her head she reverted to her usual routine. "Sure, I'd love to...?" Her attention was grabbed by a piece of paper that fell in front of the diner's door.
Instead of magicing the piece of paper to her, Sapphire got up, mystery enveloping her, and trotted over. "Thunder Spell, look. Where did this come from?" A second one seemed to blow more towards him.
Before Sapphire Aurora could chase that one as well, she heard a familiar voice calling her. "Sky." She replied and looked at the note that suddenly was up at her face. "Woah, calm down. Where did you say you got this?" Her eyes skimmed over the piece of paper as she took a step back to see it better.
"The land was leaning toward chaos of a different kind if the balance was not restored."
Looking over to her own newly found piece of paper that she was still holding up with her magic.
"When Harmony's bearers were found, Creativity's would follow shortly."
Wait Harmony's bearers, as in the six of the Elements of Harmony that Thunder Spell was talking about a moment ago?
"Thunder Spell! Could you come here for a moment with that piece of paper over there?" It was only a hunch... but... two pieces of paper that held text written obviously by the same pony and a third piece of paper floating in as well just couldn't be a coincidence.
The wheels in her head were turning. Balance. The elements of Harmony were bringing balance to the pony world whenever evil took a hold, but what was this Creativity that was talked about here. She started feeling that urge inside of her, that burning desire of solving the riddle. But there was an equally strong second feeling welling up in her. One that was dreading the possible outcome of what they had discovered.
(So Damn sorry!!!)

Thunder spell's head shot up the moment his name was mentioned. Getting up, he trotted over and cocked his head. "Yeah, sure...what's up?" he asked, but his attention was directed back down to his left front hoof. There was something sticking to it, a piece of parchment. "I'm always getting things stuck to my hooves. Last time it was a piece of...what the-?" he cut himself and pulled off a piece of parchment. In all honesty, he hadn't been paying attention to their conversation, Thunder Spell usually minded his own business. So the Queen made the Elements of Creativity to balance the immense power of Harmony. "Now what in blue blazes does that mean?" he almost mumbled. Maybe it was just some pony's version of a joke. But by the look of it, everypony else had a piece of these strange parchments.

"Mine says 'So the Queen made the Elements of Creativity to balance the immense power of Harmony', not sure what it means. If it is the same with you guys, I think I'll do some more research on the matter with you," he was really just talking to sapphire. She was the pony he knew, and he admitting could be shy. No kidding he was a little embarrassed having his name plastered on the papers after a stupid stunt.