1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

My Little Pony Roleplay? (G4)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Teal Turken, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there anybody here that would like to play in a My Little pony themed roleplay? (Friendship is Magic/G4 specifically)

I wouldn't mind if it was a simple slice of life, an adventure, anthro styled. I just haven't really seen one when I was browsing around.

2. I would like to roleplay some ponies~

3. What kind of roleplay are you thinking of?

4. Just a fun slice of life roleplay do you want to use OC or canon characters I can do either.

5. I prefer OCs. I like to roleplay stories through characters with their inner conflicts rather than outer conflicts. (I still enjoy outer conflicts however)
    EDIT
    I suppose I'll go create a slice of life thread in the Fandoms section. I'll post a link to it here when it's up.
    EDIT2
    Here's the link for the RP thread. There's a link for the OOC thread inside too.
    https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/my-little-pony-g4-slice-of-life-roleplay.50652/

#5 Teal Turken, May 3, 2014
    Last edited: May 3, 2014
  6. I have it up now. There's a link above your post, I edited it in.
    EDIT
    I also had placed it in the jump ins section instead of the fanbase section. I did give it a fanbase tag however.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.