My Life as a Teenage Robot (MxF seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_pibbs

The One True Pibbles
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
image.jpg

Alright, so if you recognize the title, this is a Fandom RP based off the Nickelodeon cartoon of the same name.

The core concept of the show was following the day-to-day life of a female-resembling robot named XJ-9 (or "Jenny Wakeman", as she preferred to be called) as she tries to deal with high school, fighting off hordes of monsters and robots who threaten her hometown, and dealing with 'Pinnochio Syndrome' (wanting to be a real girl as opposed to one made out of metal).

I want to try out an RP based off the show, perhaps taking an Alternate Universe as to not mess with continuity. Basically I wanted to try and explore the story of 'Jenny' as she enters her college years. I would play an OC character (a bit of a nerd who knows a thing or two about robotics), while you play XJ-9 (Jenny).

I was toying around with the idea of a 'best friend' kind of story, where MC has romantic feelings for her, but she's oblivious to the fact. But one of the ideas I wanted to also play with was her being completely absorbed in this one guy (maybe a jock or something) who would only want her if she was 'real', so she comes to MC for help to try and design her a human covering so she can 'be normal'.

We can also talk about other ideas, that was just a concept I came up with off the top of my head when thinking about this idea.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested! I'll only accept one person for this, so hurry if you want to be a part of this! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.