Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern, Romance, Adventure, Fantasy
Whats up Iwaku? decided I want to do some 1x1 and see who likes the ideas I have. For the most part I want to do like more realistic things, with a touch of romance in some cases. When I say realistic I mean physically realist in the realm of the RP. One of my ideas is with magick and I will go in depth on that one later if anyone is interested; but to keep myself from rambling let me lay out the rules.

1. The site rules come first, no matter what.
  2. I am a big push for moral ambiguity so if you can't hang then well yea.
  3. I may kill one or both of us depending on what choices we make.
  4. When it comes to the subject of sex, I don't care about it either way. If you want to do a scene bad enough or we get to a point that it is what is going to happen, well that's what PMs are for.
  5. Don't be afraid to give me your suggestions during our RP.
  6. I want to see a basic CS just like name, age, personality, appearance, and the important things.
  7. This color means it will be romantic, mostly.
Now to my two scenes I really just am dying for.

Wilderness Survival
I don't know what started this kick but I have wanted to do so many survival RPs its not funny. Anyways for this scene we are out hiking/camping in Yosemite Forest and wind up lost. As it is we left our phones because we thought we would remember our way back to the car, leaving us stranded in the woods with just what we came with. Now I'm okay with one gun if it is civilian issue and not overpowered even then. The point in this is to see how our characters would react to this set of circumstances.

Zombie Survival
Here is one a lot of you may find to your liking. Now the way this one is going to go a bit like, decades after the initial spread of zombies, the remainder of human life has, in recent, clustered up in the hulls of major cities. Fortifying the larger military bases, the doctors slowly making progress on old research of the cure. There a bands of wanders traveling from base to base sharing stories, hard documentation of cure research and other things that can't be sent over radio; and with that said there are few seen lone travelers, people that can't handle the loss of friends or a partner. People that have learned to live off of the land in places others fear to live. The few that are seen come to the nearest bases to trade good, restock on ammo, and so-on. As I come into a base one day you are curious to what life on the outside is like. So as I go to leave you pack up your most important belongings and follow me out. That's where it will start.

Parings
Mage x Mage
Stoner x Straight Arrow
Murderer x Cop/Detective/You get the idea
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Cafe Owner x Patron

Fandoms
Pokemon
OC Trainer x OC Trainer

Skyrim
OC Dovahkiin x OC

I'm interested in the magic rp. Can you PM me with more details?

Status
Not open for further replies.