6. Primarily Nonbinary
  7. No Preferences
Genres
hm.......ROMANCE
YAOI
fantasy
modern
neko :3
The king and queen of a kingdom have ruled together for years, but never able to produce a n heir. The first person in line to rule was their 12th cousin 15 times removed. He was being groomed to rule when the queen finally gave birth to an heir. A prince. Feeling cheated at the loss of his future throne, the now second in line secretly hires an assassin to get rid of the infant.
Unable to kill a baby, he raises the childalalone. However, he's a crappy assassin. Wanting to at least give him some kind of future, he reveals who the boy actually is. The resemblance is unmistakable. The distant relative, now king, is kicked out of his position and replaced by the actual heir.
Pissed, and noticing his lack of experience at ruling a country, he becomes a sort of advisor to the young king. He plans to get close to him, and either get rid him himself or make the boy love and obey him so that it's as if he has his throne back.

Okay. So.... I'm gonna need someone to play the very distant cousin. I'm kinda hoping for something that starts out with him manipulating the boy king, but slowly falling for him(or just really enjoying using him)......... any questions, please ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.