My Jolly Sailor Bold

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I see... could you show me to your horse? I would like to see it." Emile said, thinking he had a good idea of what the illness was, but wasn't quite sure yet. He needed just a bit more evidence before he could go diagnosing her. He knew many doctors who tried to diagnose patients way too quickly and killed them through malpractice. It took time to do things properly.

Liz nodded. She wasn't sure about this man, but she would trust him... for now. "Is he a doctor?" She asked, curious and wanting to know just who this mysterious man was and how this other man that seemed to think she was beautiful knew he could do these things.

Aria sighed. "Shes out back. I- I cant bring you there." She looked at him and then to Liz. It would break Arias heart if she saw Patience, and couldnt ride her. "Her name is Patience, the only stallion." She sighed. Just saying her name was painful. "Liz could you please?" she smiled at her dear friend.

Alex smiled softly. "Were sailors, he was our doctor." It wasnt a total lie, just a stretch of the truth is all.

"Alright then bring her in here, please." Emile said, looking over at Liz. "I need to compare the two. And before you ask, yes, this is completely necessary for me to accurately diagnose the princess." Emile stated. He looked back at the princess. "In the meantime, open your mouth. I need to see your tongue."

Liz looked a bit worried. "I-I'll go get a stable-b-boy..." That was the one thing she never did around the princess, always having some other duty when the princess needed a horse-riding partner. She was deathly afraid of the beasts and wasn't sure how to lead a horse. She started to walk off, cursing herself for stuttering.

Status
Not open for further replies.