My intro

K

Kittykitty23

Original poster
Hi! I'm kitty and it's nice to meet everyone! I am a sub futa girl looking for dom men to roleplay with! I am 19 and always up for an drp, if you're interested please message me! I'm open to plot ideas too! I am very kinky and always available! If not then I'm probably sleeping or busy but I always respond ASAP! I have a thing for hairy men too ;3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hey there, welcome to Iwaku~

If you're looking for RP, check out Roleplay Connections. That will be a better way to get connected to others with similar interests to your own.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions about how the site works!

Hi! I'm kitty and it's nice to meet everyone! I am a sub futa girl looking for dom men to roleplay with! I am 19 and always up for an drp, if you're interested please message me! I'm open to plot ideas too! I am very kinky and always available! If not then I'm probably sleeping or busy but I always respond ASAP! I have a thing for hairy men too ;3

I am interested in having you as a partner i reply quickly and multiple times as day i am willing to play any role so hopefully you will respond and we can get started.