My Imaginary Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KayLove |-/

Original poster

• Not many kids see him.
    But if they do...your child is in trouble. He says he's your friend. He plays with you, likes having sleepovers, even helps bring other kids together.
    There's only one problem...He taking your kids away from you...and eventually...they're going to be just like him.
    It's almost as though he doesn't know he's doing it.

In this role-play, you're around ages 3-6. You're seeing a little boy...but not many people can see him.
    He hangs out with you almost all the time, and when two of his friends are close by, he brings them together.
    Sooner or later, they're all going to be together.
    They will either join him, or maybe he will find someone to help him be like others....

• Rules:
    All Iwaku rules apply.
    No mean talk
    I sure hope you guys know no smut, that's just sick.
    No one-liners
    I do not want a book either. No more than one-two paragraphs
    Have fun.
  • images

"I'm four...and I'll be your friend if you be mine."
    He doesn't share much with you. He says the same thing to every child he wants to be friends with.
    They always agree... and he always say the same next line.
    "Neat! My name Conner, what's your name?!"

CS:

::Appearance:: (Real or anime pictures are fine by me)
    ::Name::
    ::Age::
    ::gender::
    ::Personality::
    ::Bio::

iStock_000001061331Small-little-boy.jpg

"Mommy and daddy call me Jake when they're happy, and Jacob when they're mad at me"

"Daddy says I'm gonna be four next week and I can invite anyone I want to my birthday"

::Gender::
    Jacob is a boy

Jacob is an energetic kid and like to play pretend. He has a hard time listening to people and a hard time making friends. He can be selfish at times, and whines when he doesn't get his way.

Jacob doesn't have friends, so when he talks about Conner, is raises questions within his family.
    "He's such a good kid," they say a lot. He seems like the type to be surrounded by people, but the moment he's away from family and around people he doesn't know, he clams up.

anime_little_girl_brown_hair__render__by_poulpy_moyashi-d85p34r.png

Hinako Miharu
    female
    -really depenant on people
    -super shy
    -really playful
    -wants to be friends with everyone and anyone who is willing
    -easily frightened
    -super sweet
    Her parents aren't around as much as they would like, so that leaves Hinako with a babysitter practically 24/7 except for breakfast, sometimes, and her mom comes and talks to her before bed. Despite the babysitter Hinako feels lonely often because the babysitter is always on the phone and doesn't play with her, leaving her often to play with dollies by herself , or to go sit in her backyard with her puppy, cuddles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally don't do Horror-ish Roleplays.
Yet, this interests me greatly.
Reminds me of an old Ghost Whisper episode.

Sooo
I would so totally join this!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
So I gotta question about the idea and stuff.

How does all the characters end up mingling persay?

Does genders matter? [I doubt it but I wanted to ask]
Also is there a preference on age range for the characters?

So I gotta question about the idea and stuff.

How does all the characters end up mingling persay?

Does genders matter? [I doubt it but I wanted to ask]
Also is there a preference on age range for the characters?

The characters will eventually be brought together by Conner. I'm thinking, Conner can be in multiple places at once. Soon once he with multiple kids, and maybe two (or more) are in the same area, he will somehow make them meet so they could be friends and Conner won't be in many places at once.

Gender doesn't matter.

Age should be around 3-6 since those are the main ages that kids would have imaginary friends, but if you want to go older, like around 11 or 13, I could make an exception and say that it's possible they see Conner because he was not careful around a certain person and ended up being seen. Or thought someone who was older looked younger and ended up wanting to be his friend.
You'd have to explain in your character's bio for me to see if any age other than 3-6 could be accepted.

Okay good.
I was worried, we can't drag it out to long.
I know a few roleplays back when I belonged on gaia that did the similar and it died because the owner didn't have the character bring other characters together ><

Three to Six is fine with me.
My niece is ten, but she was eight when she had her last imaginary friend.
So I wasn't to sure ^__^;;

Picture wise....
Anime or Real?
You also might wanna add that detail to the top info as some people might assume one or the other.

Picture wise....
Anime or Real?
You also might wanna add that detail to the top info as some people might assume one or the other.

It could be either, I don't really mind. Thanks for the tip though, I'll add that

Hinako Miharu
female
-super shy
-really playful
-easily frightened
-super sweet
Her parents aren't around as much as they would like, so that leaves Hinako with a babysitter practically 24/7 except for breakfast, sometimes, and her mom comes and talks to her before bed. Despite the babysitter Hinako feels lonely often because the babysitter is always on the phone and doesn't play with her, leaving her often to play with dollies by herself , or to go sit in her backyard with her puppy, cuddles.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Hinako Miharu
female
-super shy
-really playful
-easily frightened
-super sweet

You're good

f0ef0713a46529d57536b07064d7562e.jpg

Name: Amy Blue Birch
Personality:
-shy
-fearful
-quite
-sweet once she comes out of her shell
-easily frightened
-has a tendency to run from conflict and women

Bio: She was abused by her step-mom starting at the age of 3, the abuse didn't stop until she was sent to the hospital with broken ribs at the age of 9. She originally saw Connor at the age of 5, the day her step-mother purposely left her stranded in the middle of the mall, he made friends with her despite her fear of people and helped keep her safe in order to gain her trust. Despite being 11 she has a very childish demeanor acting more like a 3 or 4 year old most days. She currently lives in an orphanage, since no one wants a child broken from abuse she has not had anyone come by to adopt her. On the few days she acts her age she sits alone in a room crying wondering why she was abused and why she is unwanted.

>.< let me know if I'm missing anything.....i feel like i am

f0ef0713a46529d57536b07064d7562e.jpg

Name: Amy Blue Birch
Personality:
-shy
-fearful
-quite
-sweet once she comes out of her shell
-easily frightened
-has a tendency to run from conflict and women

Bio: She was abused by her step-mom starting at the age of 3, the abuse didn't stop until she was sent to the hospital with broken ribs at the age of 9. She originally saw Connor at the age of 5, the day her step-mother purposely left her stranded in the middle of the mall, he made friends with her despite her fear of people and helped keep her safe in order to gain her trust. Despite being 11 she has a very childish demeanor acting more like a 3 or 4 year old most days. She currently lives in an orphanage, since no one wants a child broken from abuse she has not had anyone come by to adopt her. On the few days she acts her age she sits alone in a room crying wondering why she was abused and why she is unwanted.

>.< let me know if I'm missing anything.....i feel like i am

You're all good^^

Status
Not open for further replies.