Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Alis_Audāx
I'll type a little post in a bit I think.

Very small, meh post, but I wanted to get at least something out on account of my lateness.

Okay first, thank you all for being patient and staying with us! =D
It looks like @Accelerator might be MIA but I'll throw him a PM just in case. Other than that everyone seems to be present yay!

A discord might not be a bad idea. Why cant you get on discord @SoleStride? XD

I'm going to post for Sora/App/Kaizu one last time then time-skip us to the next class so we can move forward. @Alis_Audāx did you want to respond with Marina first before I post for Kaizu again?

It looks like @Accelerator might be MIA but I'll throw him a PM just in case. Other than that everyone seems to be present yay!

I'm going to post for Sora/App/Kaizu one last time then time-skip us to the next class so we can move forward. @Alis_Audāx did you want to respond with Marina first before I post for Kaizu again?
Sure, i will get to it tonight.

For some reason I can't ever get on Discord. And then I miss pretty much all of the OOC discussion and miss out on everything. But I've tried using it on my phone, tablet, 2 desktops, and 2 laptops and it does NOT work on any of them.

For some reason I can't ever get on Discord. And then I miss pretty much all of the OOC discussion and miss out on everything. But I've tried using it on my phone, tablet, 2 desktops, and 2 laptops and it does NOT work on any of them.
maybe it's user error lol XD

You using the website or the actual downloadable client?

I would like to apologize for holding up everyone until now. I'm now starting to realize that I have too much on my plate now, specially between classes, working on my thesis, and what little time I have left to relax. So I'd like to announce that I'm going on hiatus on this for now. Not sure when I would return since it's entirely dependent whether or not my schedule gets freed up more. In the meantime, you can treat Yuutsu as an NPC.

Again, I'm sorry and I wish all of you good luck!

Reactions: Alis_Audāx
I'll try getting a post up tonight, sorry for my inactivity as of late.

Reactions: SoleStride
Ah that sucks @SoleStride >_< ok from now on I'll send a group wide PM for any role calls.

Aww I'm sorry to see you go but I understand. Its a pretty busy time of year for a lot of people. Good luck with your studies and future rps! If we're still going and you decide to come back just throw me a PM and we can work you back in =)

@zane620 Its ok I've been pretty inactive as well. RL comes first

I probably wont be posting until we move on to the next phase in this RP.. or Arc. Atm there isn't really much for Shouya to do. So he's just there, quitely eating his food.

@SoleStride

Hey, wanna do a collab with Daiki and Reika? Love your set up for it. Of course that is if that is actually him knocking on the door.

To the collab page! Do you still have the link saved?

I don't believe I do. Though I'll make sure to keep it somewhere this time around.

Sorry about my absence, been moving around a lot lately cuz of Irma. Ill try to post this week since I'm back in town.

No worries @Shitsuji-Carty I'm just glad your safe. Did it hit your area hard?

Okay I was thinking we should do a collab post for the Wrath of the Abyss informants. It will have them all meeting with the WoB leader/members in secret shortly after school ends. Does this sound good @SoleStride @RaineSensei ?
Also was Misoka apart of the WoD @RedArmyShogun ? I cant remember if you said she was or not.

I'll have a post up for Appolline and Kaizu soon. Time for some spooky fun~! :devil:

Reactions: SoleStride
The WoD? Might need to refresh me on that, unless I'm actively committing things to memory something I considered dead trying to pick up has left me with little ideas on what's going on.

Last edited:
No worries @Shitsuji-Carty I'm just glad your safe. Did it hit your area hard?

Okay I was thinking we should do a collab post for the Wrath of the Abyss informants. It will have them all meeting with the WoB leader/members in secret shortly after school ends. Does this sound good @SoleStride @RaineSensei ?
Also was Misoka apart of the WoD @RedArmyShogun ? I cant remember if you said she was or not.

I'll have a post up for Appolline and Kaizu soon. Time for some spooky fun~! :devil:

Not sure if you wanna include Daiki in that as well.
If you want more info on what I mean by that, just ask @SoleStride

Status
Not open for further replies.