Status
Not open for further replies.
How long we continuing the Cafeteria arc?

• Useful
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
I may post again later today depending on how I feel, just to make up for that long pause between my postings.

@Alis_Audāx Hey, read your post. It was great, however, Shouya never asked Marina a question. He didn't ask anyone any question. XD

And now App was ignored by Marina XD although it was just a wave so no biggy @Alis_Audāx lol

I'll be posting for Kaizu later today. So much to respond to O.O

Waaaah!? She was? I am sorry I was quick reading and posting off the phone. I made several mistakes on the post, so I will do some editing.

How long we continuing the Cafeteria arc?
I was thinking of giving it another posting cycle (5 days) then moving on to the next class. Unless you all would like to move forward sooner?
Waaaah!? She was? I am sorry I was quick reading and posting off the phone. I made several mistakes on the post, so I will do some editing.
Oh its ok I was just teasing XD she just waved so its no biggy.

Sorry for the lack of activity. Work had me working 6 days this week and again next week x_x and now I just broke up with my bf so my motivation is kinda...Capoot at the moment.

The post is a tally for those who would like to move on sooner. Like this post if you want to move on.

I'm here, but I'll wait to see how the domino's fall before I decide more than that.

I'm here, just not a lot of inspiration as of late.

I'll try to get a post up today. Might want to make a PM, invite everyone and then just use that for roll calls. I didn't even get any alerts despite you mentioning me several times t.t

I am present and ready to jump back in. Was waiting on Kai to respond and it was a great response haha. I will most likely post on Tuesday when I have access to a computer again.

I'm here. Haven't had any responses so I haven't really been able to post.

or make a Discord channel.

• Useful
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Status
Not open for further replies.