My Hero Academia IC

Masaru: #5098ab

Mentions: The weirdos

Interactions: @Demon Shinobi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching the new girl nervously, Masaru was sure very quickly that he had made a mistake. He could already see that Airi was fairly similar to Charlotte in terms of how she interacted with others. Namely, she enjoyed fucking with people and unfortunately for him, Masaru's instinctual reactions was like blood in the water for a shark. Honestly, he wasn't even quite sure why he reacted the way he did to such obvious jabs and prods. Out of all the things he could handle, why were these kinds of subjects with women one of the things he couldn't?

Wherever the conversation was about to go, Masaru could already predict that he was going to regret it.

And regret it he did.

As Airi began, a visible twitch to Masaru's eye could be ascertained. It was obvious that he didn't appreciate Airi's insinuation that he was the pervert here.

"The hell it does!" Masaru retorted, his cheeks still flushed but composed enough to argue. "I wasn't that far away from you yesterday! You know everyone could hear you, right?!"

Well, everyone was a bit strong. Some had been knocked out, others injured, others left to drag those injured and knocked out away to the nurse. Still, the girl didn't seem to have much of an indoor voice, nor was she ashamed in her approach nor topic of questioning. As if to further affirm her shamelessness, now she was brazenly showcasing what she insinuated him to be interested in.

"Hey!" Masaru protested, feeling a jab at his side, however just as he readied himself for another retort, he felt a soft, warm presence push up against him.

It was Airi, getting far more physical than Masaru had expected. He was familiar with teases and taunts. Charlotte made sure about that. He was all too ill-prepared for this kind of warfare however.

"N-No!" Masaru denied her insinuation, though while it wasn't the boobs that led to his assumptions of the context of Airi's words, he was definitely all-too aware of them now.

Suddenly, she gasped, which caused Masaru to flinch slightly, however she also hopped back afterwards. Breathing a sigh of relief, it didn't last long as Airi continued speaking, moving onto her lower half. While she didn't press against him again, she still turned around and nonchalantly presented the subject to him.

She had a tail too? Why did everyone have tails? Wait-Why was he looking.

Masaru shielded his eyes with his hand, covering one with his palm while the others blocked partial vision of his others. Still, he could peek through the cracks, not that he was trying of course.

"Why are you asking me?! Do you do this to everyone you meet?!" Masaru chastised, though his rather comical behavior and the openings between his fingers weren't likely to make his protests that convincing.

"Would it be actual exercise or just you twerking at me like now?" He would never admit it, but the extra squats were a good idea.

While he also wouldn't admit it, it was obvious the girl was in shape. Masaru enjoyed a good work out, so the proposal wasn't bad by any margin. However, even when she seemed to get a bit serious, Airi retracted back to discussing with herself whether his intentions for a spar would be to cop a feel.

You're the one who suggested the idea!

Now that her presentation had stopped, Masaru's hand ceased its duty as a visor, and the eye twitch was back.

"I don't cop feels..." Masaru grumbled in response, but once again, Airi got far too close, both with her face and her assets.

Turning his head to the side to avert his gaze, the ice user seemed to be trying his hardest to remain composed and not freak out despite certain parts of the woman being accentuated by her outfit.

"...The only way you'd win is by doing what you're doing now." In Masaru's mind, it was supposed to be a taunt. However, it could just as easily be taken as "distracting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte: #ecb2ed

Mentions: Gameroom

Interactions: @Everyone around pretty much, mostly Octavia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte for her part just contently hummed to herself, nuzzling the side of her face into the palm of Octavia's hand. While she had spoken up to blame Cupie once again, the girl seemed naught to care for the hormone manipulator's retort, nor did she pay any mind to the new boy entering the room to speak to Allo. Honestly, Charlotte appeared far more docile than her usual, mischievous persona, entirely content on simply being in contact with her temporary beloved.

Octavia attempted to console Charlotte, though the smaller girl simply giggled in response. Obviously, she didn't see this as an issue at all, let alone one that required comforting. Honestly, the slap wasn't even that big of a deal. She was entirely playing it up so that she would get pampered.

However, as the time went on and those in the room spoke while others cooked, Charlotte's hums began to soften and quiet before coming to an abrupt pause. Opening her eyes, Charlotte stared forward with a look of confusion, blinking a few times as her pupils seemed to return to normal with each blink.

"...Wha-" Murmuring aloud, Charlotte took her face from Octavia's palm and stared at it. "That is so weird..."

Looking up at Octavia, Charlotte stepped back from the girl, clasping her hands behind her back with a smile. "Sorry~ I didn't quite expect Cupie to be so jumpy. I was looking for a flinch, maybe gasp or a slight scream..."

Admitting that, Charlotte's eyes lit up as she spotted a source of adoration; Octavia's little companion.

"Oh! You have a birdie! May I pet him?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 WEEKS LATER

With the students situated in their new rooms and adjusted to UA's schedules, it was time to truly begin the long road that had been carefully prepared for the heroes of tomorrow.

A week ago, Chitose had been standing at the front of the room with a presentation on the projection screen. However, she was not really using the slides herself. Instead, she had started giving her own explanation on the lesson rather than following the slideshow her good friend Allo had set up for the class. Chitose would flip through it just so his hard work didn't go to waste, but really it was just a background image more than anything.

"When on duty, you will always encounter villains who hold some sort of strength over you. "But Nimbus! I've got so many strengths, there's no way a weak villain could beat me" is what someone might be thinking to themselves, and to that, I say "you're in for a very rude awakening."

Nimbus had poofed and reappeared, this time sitting with one leg crossed over the other on sleeping Cupie's desk. She didn't disturb the girl though.

Nimbus had already spoken to Cupie privately regarding this lesson.

"Physical strength, speed, agility, familiarity with the environment, intuition, or even battle experience; all of these can be the downfall of a Hero's apprehension attempt if the Villain knows what they're doing. So how do you beat that? Simple.

You would have been paying attention to your surroundings and have already thought up at least 3 strategies before you confronted them." She smiled, "Are they faster than you? Come up with a plan to cut them off before they get too far. Are they stronger? Have a plan of attack and use their stamina against them. Do they have more than one strength against you? If you know you can't win, come up with a plan to retreat or to buy time for reinforcements.

I cannot stress enough how important this is. If you don't have enough experience or some sort of plan, then you should not jump in headfirst into battle. There are times when this is an exception, yes, but those are mainly life or death situations. If you rush into a confrontation without a plan, then you're basing your odds of victory on a roll of the dice. Anything can happen, and those outcomes are permanent.

You don't know if the Villain will have a gun, you don't know if they have reinforcements. If you can have a plan to combat these unpredictable and unfortunate events, then it will increase your chances of going home."

~~~~~~~

Present day, the class would have all been taken to a tall building located in an abandoned side of the city; a portion that had generously been donated as learning grounds for future heroes.

They would all be standing in what appeared to be the main lobby, looking old and completely filthy. The lobby itself had some old furniture lying about and a small coffee table that held a laptop that sat open and connected to wifi from somewhere in the building. The laptop itself seemed slightly used and silver in color with the UA logo printed on the cover. They would notice that the windows were barred and the construction of walls and ceilings looked shoddy at best. The students (at least the ones paying attention) would see that this building was constructed this way on purpose for this particular test.

If anyone looked, they would notice that one student was missing. Cupie.

The moment the doors shut behind them, the laptop buzzed to life in the silence of the building. A video call was being requested, and a third party connected to the laptop clicked the 'Answer' button for the class.

Cupiestachio smol.png

"Neeheeheehee! Bienvenue to my totally sick and awesome plan, weiners! It is I! Your arch-nemesis, Cupiestachio! And like a fucking genius, I've been expecting all of you!"

Cupie paused, eyes looking off to the side for a moment before she looked back to the camera and continued. "Because of this stupid script, I have to tell you that I have hostages. Each of them are hidden within a single room somewhere in the building and you have to extract and rescue. Also, I'm certain you've noticed by now, but the building's structurally unsound. This means that if you go too crazy on the walls, you'll topple the construction and possibly risk not just yourselves, but your teammates, the villains, and the hostages. So yeah, better watch out if you're quirk-happy!"

Cupie paused again, her face turning to one of disapproval before looking to the side of the camera. A radio buzz before she spoke. "Why the hell am I gonna tell them that? I'm a competent villain."

"Because I said so~ Now go on! Tell them." Chitose's voice was heard from what sounded like a walkie talkie.

"Fine." Cupie smiled wickedly at the camera. "Neeheehee! And also! I've seriously injured some people within the buildings! If you stumble upon them before they're corpses, then you can get some good information from them!"

She then twirled, whipping her cape at the camera before she struck a pose.

"And now! To reveal to you, the traitors of your group! Lights out bitches!"

The moment she said that the lights in the building shut off. One by one Chitose poofed in and out of the building, traveling through the cracks to deliver each chosen person to their next spot.

Charlotte, Aurora, Ichirou, Lucien, Jet, Caine, and Airi would all find themselves in a small, the same one where Cupie was located. She stood in front of a little table holding another laptop at her level, where she would begin explaining what happened.

As Cupie started talking, Chitose offered the selected students their choice of cloak, a hat like Cupie's, or false mustache; or all three if they were daring.

In the lobby, folded and ready for the rest of the students were officer hats and cloaks for them dress in. A little note was stuck to them that said;

"You can wear the hat or the cloak. Please wear at least one of these!"

Next to the clothing was copies of the floor plans for the Heroes to use.

"The people no longer with you are not actually Heroes, but my Villains! Because of this stupid fucking script, I have to tell you that they'll be helping me escape from this building within a time limit of 20 minutes before Heroic reinforcements arrive, or until my bomb explodes! Did I forget to mention I have a BOMB?! Laugh maniacally! ...Oh, wait. Muahahahahaha! You better come get me, or I'll be out of here before you can blink!"

With that, the video call ended.

Cupie sighed and removed the mustache and the hat, scratching at her upper lip that had become slightly red. "Sheesh... Anyway, yeah. I chose you for my team because all of you could figure me out and catch me immediately, or you have quirks that would completely tear me a new one without destroying this building. I would have chosen Elsa, Sunny Samurai, Chell and Shorty to be on my team too, but the teachers put a limit on how many I can have. Says my advantages are "unfair" or some bullshit."

Cupie reached into her back pocket and pulled out copies of the floor plans, each with markings on them, "Alright. So, I'm gonna give you guys the locations of the hostages and where I set up my traps. I need volunteers to defend the hostages while the rest of you help me escape this damn place... From what I saw, there're multiple ways to go, but the hallways are really fucking echoey. Tons of Fun over there is probably gonna have to guard a hostage." She said, referring to Aurora. "Alright, so who wants what?"

~~~~

Octavia was the first to approach the fake cop uniforms and selected to wear just the cloak. She picked up one of the copies of the floor plans and held it to her bird for him to look over.

On the laptop, a counter started.

20 minutes.

"So we have to stop Cupie from escaping, rescue the hostages, or make the Villains run out of time... We outnumber them, and I can turn into crows and work as an alarm for all of you." Octavia offered them before asking. "Will the rest of you split up? Go in pairs?"

Amaris Alucard
zsgnF0b.png

Amaris walked forward and looked between the things left for them. She reached out and picked up a hat and placed it atop her head, situating it in place. She looked quite cute in the officer cap. She picked up the floor plans and gave them a once over lazily. "Uimitor (amazing), floor planss. I never had thhese when I wass ssneaking through buildingss before. How usseful thhese would have been."

She addressed the others, looking over to them now, cop cap cutely placed atop her head. "Thiss honesstly ssounds pretty eassy. I can do anything: reconnaisssancce, finding the hostagess, hunting out thiss evil Cupiesttachhio.. who seeeemed oddly familiar.. Anyway.. I can alsso trap the traitorss." Amaris offered. Her quirk was a godsend for missions like this. She had honestly been sneaking through buildings, spying, since age 5. She looked about, this place was very dark, dank, and rundown. Shadows abounded. In here, she was uber strong. There was titillation there, or eagerness. Where those feelings?

Honestly, she didn't know why people had been taken away, but its a wonder why she was left behind. If peeps were taken for their unfairness. "Though, I don't know if I can hunt out a bomb. I don't know what thhose look like, really."

"We will take down those traitorss and that evil Cupiesttachio."
She seemed oddly serious in her tone. Did she realize this was just some drill?

"Oh, and alsso, I will not trigger any trapss. If any have been sset up." Or she claimed. She couldn't imagine triggering any traps as she moved around in shadows.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Azurian Dream
Lucien Delcroix & Caine Jerikko

Mentions: Certainly.

Interactions: Everyone?

___

Caine wore a lackadaisical expression on his face while his counterpart seemed far less... Impressed with the exercise they were taking part in. The duo stood side by side -- each one presenting a polar opposite reaction to what they were now apart of. Lucien's arms were folded across his chest and he looked just -serious- as he usually did. Caine? He was slightly hunched over, hands in his pockets with a playful smile on his face. They both understood the -purpose- of what they were taking part in. Caine was of course the first to break the silence - his hands escaping from his pockets before lazily hitting against one another in a pitiful attempt at a 'clap', figuring it'd be only right to give Cupiestachio her proper praise.

"Extraordinary performance, Emika. I never would have guessed it was you. Your performance was a solid... 1... Out of 1." He said lazily, his voice so languid it was more than enough to make other people tired just from hearing him. Lucien's eyes closed in response to his friend's praise, a sigh escaping him as he stepped forward and took the cloak, quickly putting it on after pocketing the layout of the building. His reasoning was simple -- he could choke someone out with it if he had to. Caine? All three, naturally. First was the cloak, followed by the hat and finalized by the mustache which was ever so slightly crooked.

As it should have been.

"From here on out, I shall be referred to as Cainestachio -- failure to comply will result in... Failure. To acknowledge. Yes, yes... No acknowledge if my demand is not acknowledged. Such a quaint get up, this is. Perhaps this will become my hero costume - ah... I already have a name, now. Cainestachio, the hero." He said blandly, lips quirking upwards slightly more as he looked over to Lucien who merely held up a hand and shook his head. He didn't even have to ask for Lucien to know what he intended on proposing. Ah, well. It was fine. So fine. Fine? Well. No, that wasn't right. Tsk, tsk. "I'll accompany - guide - lead - take - you to the exit. Hop, skip, jump. Here to there, easy-peasy but no lemon squeezy. To high in acid - sour is quite unpleasant." Caine spoke, glancing over to Lucien with a smile. He patted his own chest and Lucien held his arm out towards him, a momentary spark coming from his fingers before a blast of electricity slammed into Caine's chest, sending him flying back.

"I'll be on the second floor." Lucien spoke matter of factly as Caine pushed himself back up onto his feet. Lucien was walking off, making his way down to the second floor as Caine felt his body tingling from the electricity. But, more importantly, Lucien's parting gift to him. It had hurt, but his body numbed most of the actual pain. Already he could feel his quirk activating - adrenaline and a surge of strength flowing through his body. "Already off to a wonderful - pleasant... Optimal, start."

Mentions: Most?

Interactions: @Heroes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the weeks went by, Masaru would become somewhat accustomed to the aberrant classes, eccentric educators and oddball peers. The current day seemed to be focused on tactics and approaches to engagement. He noted Nimbus warning of overconfidence, and though Masaru was confident in his ability, he wasn't so worried on this front. He wasn't particularly the cocky type; more of the type to overdo it, if anything.

He as well noted Cupie passed out in the front, deadpanning as Nimbus sat on her desk but seemingly gave no care. How ironic, the girl who had a thing for jumping into things was sleeping during the lecture pushing for caution.

Soon after the lecture, they were all led to a rather dilapidated structure. In the main lobby, a laptop sat on a table and lit up to broadcast Cupie's little speech.

Once again, Masaru's expression stared in a deadpan. Between the script and the stupid accessories, how was he supposed to take it seriously? Regardless, when the lights shut off and a good portion of their class vanished from their original places, his face turned more serious. An exercise, and none of the people taken for the villain team were anything to sneeze at.

As the broadcast shut off and some of the hero team began to strategize, Masaru approached the table containing the mandatory accessories. Staring at it, it was as if the boy hoped burning a hole through the items would make them vanish or the requirement disappear. Eventually, he let out a sigh, grasped a cap by its front and set it upon his head before joining the group.

Staring blankly at Amaris, Masaru wasn't sure if the girl was joking or if she really didn't know that the main villain was Cupie.

"Stumbling around won't do any good. The injured hostages were pointed out for a reason; if we find them, there's a good chance it'll lead us to the bomb," Masaru suggested, nodding to Octavia. "That's good, we'll need that. Even if Amaris won't trigger any automated traps, they have Charlotte on their team, meaning they'll see us coming a good bit beforehand."

Humming in thought, the setting was problematic for him. He couldn't use the brunt of his quirk without also worrying about the surroundings.

"We should be in teams of some kind. If we split up we'll cover more ground, but we'll also get picked off... Oh, right, you transferred in," Masaru paused, realizing Octavia had entered 1-A a bit late. "I'm essentially ice; I can create more technical things with it, or focus on size and force."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mentions: Stache team

Interactions: @Tehvillains

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blinking and, suddenly, Charlotte was on Cupie's side of the screen. Looking around in some confusion, once the call finished, Cupie turned to the group and explained the situation a bit further.

Humming as their mastermind set the stage, Charlotte made her way over to the accessories. Looking over them the girl slid her hands across the cape, then glancing at the fake moustaches and giving one a poke with an expression of distaste. Finally, her sights set on the assortment of hats, adorning one befitting of an old style mobster with a smile.

Spinning back around to look at the rest of her group, thus far Caine and Lucien had spoken up. Lucien wanted to, of course, be super serious and go to the second floor. His buddy Caine was... doing things. Honestly, in the past two weeks, Charlotte had yet to even somewhat figure Caine out. He was something of an enigma, to the point that she wondered whether even he knew what was going on in his head. However, somehow, he had managed to befriend Lucien, meaning he was someone to take notes from.

Adopting a momentarily perplexed expression as she watched Caine and Lucien's antics, Charlotte began to play with the hat she acquired, twirling and spinning it on her fingertips.

"Well~ I have wall hacks, as you know, and telekinesis. If noisy halls are an issue, I can always just float you around. I can also look through the walls every once in a while to see if they're gaining on us, if I'm running escort that is," Charlotte suggested. "But~ The same would work well for defense... Or I could run offense. Take the fight to them, maybe try picking them off, give them something else to think about."

Support for another was also an option. She and Lucien worked well before, and this time the enemy wasn't Surge Alloy, so they actually stood more than a chance.

"I suppose I'll fill where I'm needed and go from there, but then again, you're the boss," Charlotte said, flipping the gangster hat back on her head and tipping it slightly.

Last edited:
1572190275565.png & 1572190321535.png

Kanna Tanaka & Ayami Dachi - Briefing room

Interactions: General - Mentions: General​

Peering down at the maps, Ayame was quick to speak up. "They keep saying building or a bomb..there are four buildings, are the rest empty?"

Looking at the image of the complex, it seemed to be a normal school campus. A small one sorta though. It had a Gym, Pool and two school buildings with one storage shed and walk way.. lots of emergency stairs as well. Even though Cupie had help, it was still way too many buildings for either side to cover, but at the same time they only had 1 in 4 odds of finding the correct building and it is always possible that the hostages could be split up.

1572199319809.png

"Muuuu... Mmmm.. I don't like this.. I can climb a lot of these buildings, but can only get in to a few.. The goal is to capture...c-" Looking at Amaris, this one seemed to be taking it waaaay too seriously and she didn't feel up to arguing the point with her.. "...err the mustached one.. So If Octavia can watch the outside, I can get up on one of the larger building roofs, and if she makes a run for it, I can leap off and pounce her.. that still leaves the hostages and rooms, and even for you Amaris that's a lot of space." Walking over to the collection of goods, Ayame picks up a detective cap, brown and shaped in place of blue and peaked, placing in on her head with one of the cloaks, as she glances at the others.

Kanna for her part was next to speak, looking at the map, her point of view differed a bit from Ayami's however;

"Hmm.. I would split the hostages, or pick one strong building, where you can go all out and just not care. There is also the hostages on top of Cupie to deal with and the possible Bomb.. if we find it I would just throw it in the pool, that would be fun to watch."

Smiling thinly, Kanna just takes two police cloaks and the two hats and sets off to work on her own.. Literally ripping the back doors off of two armored car props with a chuckle, she drapes the cloaks across the front of each, positioning the stars from the caps at the center of each 'shield' before returning to the room to finetune it.

"I think a split up is a good idea, I'll take that main floor and see how good the traps they've made.. Maybe just friendly pound anyone I catch into the floor for a spar.. In my Mother's homeland, the Police used a heavy hand, but there is something of it we could make use of. As each building is searched or secured, I or we should destroy them. That way they can't just move hostages around or the bomb once we know an area is clear, bit by bit we narrow it and force them to fight, then we can use weight of numbers to defeat them."

Finishing up her two police assault shields, she hefts them up, one on each hand, bashing them together like the days of old. "I would have rather played the baddie for this, me and Momma used to have some fights like this and it would be amusing to cut loose for fun, hahaha.. She was very good at it. But hmm.. I do agree with most of what Ayame had to say."

"You know..you are pretty scary at times Big Sis Kanna.." Ayame says with a raised eyebrow as Kanna chuckles in reply.

"Nonsense. I'm as peaceful as can be."

"But..I think a bit of both ideas might work, you know what I'm thinkin?"

Pondering it for a bit, Kanna gives a nod.

"We should split into three main teams.. One for Recon, one for assault and one for hostage recovery."

"Yeah, but maybe smaller elements in those teams too."

"Yes and should we find opposition, the assault team deals with it, Recon tries to find everything and the hostage team deals with the bomb and getting those out safely as well as searches."

Nodding in reply, Kanna studies the map. "Minus a couple of the buildings, I don't think you and some of the rest may have too much issue bringing them down like you said, then they can't use them to run from us."

"Indeed, the question is who goes with who, we can't all just run off as we please." Looking around at the others, Kanna waits to see if any of them have a better plan in mind or suggestions at least.

"Y-yeah, we also need to keep eyes or pressure on them the whole time and search at least two locations at once..Maybe more.."

Last edited:

The small "dead" girl stepped forward. It seemed she had some issues with the louder, brasher girl's plan.

"Do not underesttimate me. Shhadow travel is quite sspeedy if it needss to be." She said directly to the red panda girl. She looked down at the floor plans, dead eyes scanning the entire complex. It would probably take only a handful of minutes at most to use the shadows to dash through the whole thing. Though this was a more dire, serious situation than normal. Which would be foolish to ignore or underestimate.

Plus she had her shadow portals, which could transport her to different parts of the building relatively quickly. Actually that was worth mentioning. But Amaris gave the others a more reasonable-sounding time-stamp.

First, there was something she immediately responded to. "Cupiesttachhio." Amaris corrected the big miko girl. "Cupiesttachhio is the heinouss villain at play here." If she cared more about Cupie she might've actually spoken a few words in defense of her, but her correction seemed to do enough. At least it was for Amaris.

Then she spoke. "It would probably take me around 10 minutess to scout the entire building from the shhadows, if I'm not being as-s careful about it. But, even if I am noticced, how are they going to catchh a shhadow? I alsso have my shhadow portalss, which I can usse to travel greater disttancces in thiss complexx." It was unwise to reveal her quirk's tricks, but as they were on the same side, with the same goal in mind, she had to. It was a must for the others to know the extent of her abilities, as those abilities could be instrumental in saving the hostages. If even one died because of her held tongue, then that death would be on her. Forever etched into her heart and soul. A stain. A reminder of her sinful failure. So, while someone here could use knowledge of her quirk to thwart her, and accomplish misdeeds in the future, the now was what was important. If such a thing happened in the future, she would just have to deal with it then. Hopefully she would be trained better to do so by then.

Her face fell.

"That doess not make sensse. Recon on one team is redundant." She pointed at Jojo. "He and I have ssimilar sskill ssets. With the both of uss, and her-" she pointed at Octavia "- scouting the building will not take anywhere near 10 minutess. We shhould both be on different teamss, sso the team can make usse of our recon abilitiess. We shhall go out before the teamss to ssee what iss ahead, then return to the teamss if we have noticced ssomething worth reporting."

Finally to address the part where she spoke so blase of traps; that in particular seemed like nonsense to Amaris. Her face contorted -with what? Worry? Anxiousness? Was she perturbed, distressed, or was she pitying the poor girl? "Do not be ridiculouss. I ssupposse, if you wishh to jusst sset off the trapss on your own -well, that'ss your prerogative. However, I would not recommend it. I am even againsstt it. You do not know what the trapss entail, or whom they may effect. They probably know of you, and could have sset up trapss with your quirk in mind. You setting them off could harm the hosttages, yoursself, or even the other heroess. That is far too recklesss." Lastly, Amaris refuted profusely, "We cannot bring down the buildingss, that causess property damage, and can harm the hosttagess."

She shook her head, repeating. "Too too recklesss, I am againsstt it. As-s a hero you cannot needlesssly endanger human life. We are here to resscue the hosttagess, not get them killed. If even one die, we have failed in our duty as-s heroes." Amaris thoroughly reprimanded the aggressive, careless miko. Her face darkened. "And if one diess becausse of your actionss, I will never forgive you. -Or I think I will not. I have heard ssuch phrasses uttered in such siituations before."

Was this the most she had spoken the entire 2 weeks? At least in one breath. It probably showed the others another side to Amaris -that she wasn't above voicing her opinions thoroughly, should she deem it necessary to do so. However, some of the others may have already realized that about her.

TUBO8Vh.png

Oniwa, Izou
Interactions: Heroes
Mentions: Heroes

The two weeks passed by in a breeze. Izou was mostly left to himself, it seemed, as he made few interactions in between fellow classmates. After all, these was still something deep in his mind, something that he wasn't able to get out of. A situation forced upon him that he had come to the realization that would never be solved. Unless... Unless he proved himself strong enough. There were no other routes. No other choices.

If he was to ever face the fears that he held deep within, he'd need to be strong, not just physically but also mentally. He would have to develop himself not just as a Warrior, but also as a Hero. A hero...

--​

Eventually, the time had come for him to finally address his skill, against none other than the powerhouses of his class. This was his chance. Wearing both the cloak and the hat(although his expression showed a distinct dissatisfaction with this fact), he looked to the buildings with a rather stiff expression. Not even registering his classmates' arguing, he quickly took a step forward and grabbed a copy of the floor plans. Pointing to the end of the left-side building, Izou spoke at last.

"They're there. At the farthest end of the building. I can sense some other presences, but the mass of people are present there." Izou stated as he walked back and pointed to the map, at the north-most building. Pointing to the eastern-most room, he quickly pulled a pen from within his clothes and drew it on the map. "I also sensed a few other presences in the building, I'm imagining they are either hostages or the injured victims with information she mentioned." He stated as he also drew them on the map.

With that, he hides the pen within his clothes once again. Turning his back to the group to look outside once more he smiled.

"We have one big advantage. It seems like most exits are blocked. Windows have been barred. They've got very few ways out." Thus, he turns back to the team and crosses his arms as he starts explaining his own point of view regarding the whole situation, as well as a plan of his own.

"As I see it, we don't need to directly face them. Their team is a time bomb waiting to explode and all we need to do is secure the hostages and the bomb. We should leave our powerhouses by the ground floor to keep Cupie--" He paused abruptly, remembering that it seems like not everyone understood that it was just Cupie in a weird costume. "--Sttachio from escaping, meanwhile the rest form a pair with one scout and one fighter to go into the building. We don't know if the traps are focused or general, but I'm assuming that they're not purpose made for each one of us unless Cupie had a hand in it... Aside from that I have a way of dealing with these traps even then." With that, he grabbed onto his sword by his waist. Thankfully they allowed him to carry it around. Although it was blunted to the point of not even being able to cut through butter, it was definitely still useful given his fighting style.

Turning to face Kanna, he nodded his head to her as if requesting her to hear him. "I agree with Alucard-san in this case, Tanaka-san. We should strive to bring out all hostages from there. Besides, as I said, there seems to be some actually living people in there. Bringing the whole thing down in accident or on purpose could harm our own plan and give them the advantage, which is why I'm proposing for the strongest quirks to be focused on the lower floors." He stated.

Going back to a normal pose he laid one hand by the sheathe of the sword and turned to the team. "What about you guys, what do you think?" He questioned. If they were going to go in, they needed to do this together and precisely. This was the chance for Izou to prove his own prowess, even against his fellow students... He wasn't going to hold anything back.

Jojo

Wow...

That was...

Yea theres no sugar coating it that was dumb... Like really bad... He thought thered be abit of seriousness when it came to practical lessons but... And Cupie sensei was... a terrible actor... He'd at least put some heart in it rather than just reading from a script and... Putting on a moustache...

Jojo stood still as a board, watching the others with a high degree of confusion and uncertainty. Everyone was talking about what they should do, ready to order folks around and deglegate... Or destroy... People were scary like this... He just wanted to run away and not look back...

Even his friends weren't here...

He was alone again...

"...Umm..." he paused to look at the others. "I... I am bad at fighting... But... Umm...

Ph-phones..." he took out his, showing a rather cute cat on the background. "We can talk long distance to.. And... Breaking things... As the heroes... Doesn't seem very heroic..." he appeared to be somewhat panicing at the thought

"...Does... Anybody want to... Be with me? I.. i can go alone if nobody wants.. To..."

@ all present

Makoto 'Miko' Miasaki
Interactions: Masaru @EmperorsChosen

Over the past couple of weeks, Makoto had been feeling off, there was something really bothering him that he couldn't get rid of. There's nothing I could do to change this right now, focus on what's happening right now. He thought to himself. Thankfully the boy was pulled from his thoughts when the sudden thud of a door closing and television switching on occurred. A pink-haired girl popped up on the monitor wearing a hat and long brown mustache, introducing herself as a villain by the name Cupiestachio. She is really going to have a lot of fun with this. The boy chuckled to himself.

Suddenly now the boy realized that half the class had disappeared out of thin air, quickly the boy put together that the mission had already begun and that the remaining students were the heroes team. Okay, that'll be fun. He smirked in his head thinking about the trials ahead. The boy then noticed the fake cop outfits laying on the table and chose to on the whole role, cloak, and hat.

Putting on a new yorker accent, the boy began speaking. "Well well well...It seems we got an old case of kidnapping on our hand's boys...and, uhm girls." Makoto chuckled at his own cheese. Makoto then kneeled on the floor and wiped some dust off the ground to his index finger. "Well team, it seems we got our first form of evidence...Quick! Someone grab a plastic bag!"

Getting back up off his feet, Makoto looked through the group of students until his eyes landed on Masaru. "How about we partner up and go kick some villainous ass!"

Adelaide Boucher
Interactions: Jojo @Orikanyo

Just across the room Adelaide practically face palmed from makoto's embarrassment. "Anyhoo-, I'll join the assault team, since my quirk is pretty straightforward, those who don't know I can use sound waves to take out enemies or anything in my way, I think it fits best." Adelaide began silently determining each student for which team they worked best for, Makoto would no doubt be on the hostage recovery team so he could blip in and blip out.

Adelaide studied over the rest of the students who were on the hero team, she noticed the ghost boy, Jojo, standing there alone looking for a partner to be with. Hmm, His quirk is a real wildcard, he can basically fit in any roll. "Hey Jojo, wanna team up? Us two could be a pretty good duo."

1572190275565.png
&
1572190321535.png

Kanna Tanaka & Ayami Dachi - Briefing room

Mentions: Most in general
Interactions: The Doors, now we begin Mortal Kombat!

Kanna could only stare mutely at Amaris, she fully well knew that it was Cupie with a mustache and it was unlikely anyone would die or there was a bomb, nor that her classmates weren't actually evil, she just wanted to see what they had planned, what they could do. "It's not Cupi-"

Hurriedly Ayame makes a bark like noise cutting the Miko off as she stands there fidgeting. "Umm...umm...you were to be a ss-scout Amaris, yes, yes we will get to the bottom of where Cupie is and turn our class mates away from the great evil of c-cupstashio.."

Kanna turns to look at the ninja, nodding her head. "The lower floors huh that might wor-"

It was then that others came up with plans and counter plans the clock ticking..

Staring there and watching, Kanna makes for the door way, standing there as she finds and MRE sort of candy bar, eating it.

"O-okay so you like the assault plan and want to team with Jojo and you with Masaru .." Reaching up to a map with a sharpie marker, the short girl struggles to reach, trying her best to orginize this madness, when all of a sudden she jumps as Kanna *kicks* the door off it's hinges, dropping her candy wrapper with her two assault shields, declaring loudly smacking the two shields together in a clap;

"Okay! Time's up! LET'S DO THIS!"

Just running out it seemed she was content with running into their ranks, running at speed for the southernmost school building, she planned to advance to the 2nd floor and across the bridge into the main building, if they all wanted plans and traps or sudden covert moves, or to play James Bond, that was fine, for the spirit of Leeroy Jenkins was alive and well.

Reaching the door, Kanna's Foot meets yet another door, knocking it off it's hinges and sending it into the side wall of a room.

"KNOCK KNOCK! IT'S THE POLICE! PLEASE RESIST YOU CRIMINAL SCUM! I'M READY HOW BOUT YOU?!" Broadcasting her aura to such a frightful extent as her mother, she was taking the Assault part of the earlier ideas to the max, to be more spot on the Circus Bear was going full on Search and Destroy, both her allies and the enemy would have to work quickly now.

Ayame is left dazed and confussed. "WHAT THE FU---" Stopping herself and making an agitated sound, she quickly darts out the room. "Oh gods! Just go! Go!"

Last edited:
"Shadow Amaris"
7t2KoY1.png

@Yzmael and others whoever else​

So Izou was capable of sensing where others were. For what she knew about him, he had a performance enhancing quirk -or that's what he claimed. Yet he could sense people in this building. So, as she had guessed, he wasn't being entirely truthful about his quirk. She understood that he must have had his reasons for keeping it hidden, but not telling them what his quirk was capable of put people at risk. Lying made him a liability, which could result in disaster.

However, the others started discussing something, and before she could get another word in edgewise, Kanna acted. She smashed through the doors, running head first towards the enemies. It seems it was time for action. With one last glance towards Izou, Amaris hopped into action, too.

Diving into the many many many shadows that invested this dilapidated, abandoned building, she felt the flood of emotions swarm into herself. Her eyes lit up, her face's muscles contorted into a wild smirk, and she released a excited cackle. "Ki ki ki ki ki!" Which could be heard echoing out of the shadows.

Amaris popped her torso up out of some nearby shadows. She had a distinct appearance-change. Hair was up and spiked, eyes were in a crazed state, purple color returned to them. "Alright, bitchhess. Time for ssome acshun! Finnaallly!! Hell ya! Imma go sssecure sssome hossstages! Then tie up them assshole villainss withh ssome real wriggly, ssuggesstive shhadows! Ccyaa!"

With that, "Shadow Amaris" -as she was being called- dove back into the safe, chaotic recesses of her shadows. The shadows she inhabited suddenly darted away, leaving everyone behind. She even passed Kanna, but the miko wouldn't know. Amaris's shadows were all but impossible to spot in this grungy building.

Considering what Izou had said, the bad guys were at the back of the building. The exits seemed sealed off for them. That'ss oddly convenient.

She thought as she came across one of the rooms with one of the hostages. Glancing around from her shadow pool, she searched the room for any traps. Wouldn't you trap a room with a hostage in it? Could she set it off? Or rather, could she save the hostage without setting the trap off in a lethal way? Perhaps. If she were capable of locating the trap, her shadows could protect the hostage. Wait. That could work.

Poor soul. Just popping out of the shadows could potentially set off any trap in here. Hell, if it were a gas, she could take a simple breath and find herself knocked out. That would be bad, even if it were one of the least worst case scenarios. So! She was going to rescue this hostage without explaining what was going on at all. She began to get ready to enshroud the hostage in shadows to carry the hostage out of the room. Then Amaris froze. What if the trap was on the hostage? On the cuffs or if they were moved it would be set off? She had almost made a terrible mistake.

The bubbling shadows completely stopped. As that was when she finally noticed! The hostage.. was nothing more than a cardboard cut out of the teachers! She hadn't noticed in the dark room while looking for traps, but now that she focused, it was obvious.

The so-called "hostage" wasn't moving, had no breath. Circling around it as she inspected it, it was just cardboard. "HEHHHH!?!?!? WHHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!?!" she gasped out loud, completely unable to comprehend. Maybe this wasn't one of the hostages... Then why was it placed here?!?!

After finding herself completely surprised, and completely stumped, Amaris used her shadow travel to seek out another hostage room to confirm. Perhaps she should have asked Izou how many "other presences" there were. Though, would that even matter if they were.. were.. were cardboard? Regardless, she managed to stumble across another... "hostage" room. Again, it was another cardboard cut out of a teacher. That gave her pause. Then she understood! "Oh my FUCKING GODDD! THAT DEVIL CUPIESTACHIO!" She held her fist up towards the ceiling, "DAMN YOU CUPIESTACHHIO!"

Kanna was still headed towards the villains, if she were to guess. Amaris decided to return to the others, so she turned around with the locations of a few hostages she had found.

Coming upon Izou first, Amaris's torso popped out of the shadows. "Hey thhere Yakuzza Boy! I found a few hosttagess! But I didn't messs withh thhem, in casse it sset off any traps! If you follow me, I'll shhow you were they are! Follow me!"

"Oh, and, fucking Cupiestachhio hass the ability to turn people into cardboard cut outsss!! Sso, watchh out! Doess her evil KNOW NO BOUNDS!?! TRULY DISSGUSSTING!"
Amaris's voice was filled with righteous anger.

Last edited:
@RedArmyShogun

Now, Cupie had been expecting many things. She expected to have enough time to make a plan. She expected her traps to hold off the Heroes for at least a few more minutes so that they could strategise. What she hadn't expected was for a fucking gorilla woman to kick open the door within a few minutes after the games started.

"FUCK! Pocket heart!"

Cupie one medium-sized heart from one hand at Kanna the moment the Miko finished talking.

Ichirou, seeing this opportunity, activated his quirk.

"Get going..." The blue flame's pain making him groan but he quickly rushed forward, holding his breath when he came in contact with Cupie's cloud so he could catch Kanna by surprise and tackle her to the ground.

With the tackle, Ichirou was able to clear the entryway.

Cupie quickly looked to the others.

"Charlotte, Caine, come with me. Aurora get to hostage 4, Jet to hostage 3, Airi, to hostage 1." Recalling what Lucien said, he was probably lurking around hostage 2. "Hold your breath and don't let it go until you're past my cloud. Let's go!"

With that, Cupie started running, holding her breath when she ran past the red cloud. She only had one way to go, and she would need the help of her teammates to accomplish this task.

~~~

@all present

Octavia was a bit stunned to see Kanna had just run through the building and Amaris had gone to do her own thing. She sighed; so much for planning out their strategies.

"Well, let's hurry and get into position. But, I recommend keeping a few people here to guard the exit. Cupiestachio is trying to escape. One caw for enemy, 3 caws for hostage, nonstop for Cupie."

With that, she ran forward then gave a little hop in the air, her body dissipating into 8 different crows that would start flying their own ways, 2 for each floor to try and scout out the enemies.

Jojo

The red head... She... she offered to be his partner? Oh goodness! Atleast he didn't have to work alone! Hopefully it wont be that tough... And they will go easy on poor Jojo... Atleast he didn't have to fight a teacher again... That would be scary...

Then the other girl burst into fucking crows...

"Umm... lets... Go to the far buildings... I'll go first!" He wasn't really certain about his new partner just yet, but she had beautiful red hair! Hopefully his training the last two weeks would come through!!

With that, he seemed to wibble wobble his way over to the..

... Wait... Adelaide was on the assault team!! It meant that he was to!!!

Oh nononono!!

He didn't want to fight the others so early!!

"Umm, umm, umm, i'm gonna go check that... Building over there! I'll catch up!" He called to Adelaide as he floated off towards the thing that kinda looked like a supply shed. He would come to the smaller shed, eyeing it carefully, before attempting to poke his head through the wall to look inside and search for a light switch. He felt bad for Adelaide but...

There WAS a bomb around...

And if anybody would be good for getting rid of it, it would be him,

( @Jessica2477 not sure if you are doing gm posts for the bomb in particular.)

1572190275565.png
&
1572190321535.png

Kanna Tanaka & Ayami Dachi - Various

Mentions: Various
Interactions: @Jessica2477

Kanna smiled thinly, her ploy has worked magnificently, like roaches scattering when one hit's a light switch, Kanna had caught them in a panic before they could set about any sort of plan, orders were being given It was then that some sort of..powder...a heart had hit Kanna, breathing in the mist as she looked on, Ichirou would power up with his flames, standing in her way. Heart beating faster and faster, she grew somewhat excited, which in turn disturbed her tranquility a little bit, upsetting the balance of power within, unleashing more of the chaotic beast.

She wanted very much so to fight him, to see if he was worthy of her attention. Snapping into a semi crazed grin she seems to reign in some of her emotional outburst at least, but the die was already cast, rolling and the blood rush was ongoing. Love was a very powerful burning emotion for some, not a fling or a light to flicker. Casually toying with the emotions of some people was highly ill advised, a lesson that Cupie was lucky to be avoiding for now.

"My, my...I want to see if you are easy to break. If you are then I'll help you get better at least, so let's play.."

Not caring about the rest or even what building they were in, Kanna smashes a hole in one wall with her assault shield, grinning as she moved in and was taken aside by Ichirou's tackle, making use of their current position the Miko puts him in something of a headlock, before making an "uh uhh" sound as his faced pressed somewhere heavy.

From her current position the Priestess is quick to roll over and rise to her feet keeping her hold on him even as his flame burned, discarding the police shields as she readied to greet him more 'properly' in a rain of blows or a grapple after having thrown him from atop her across the ways with monstrous force, Ichirou was now forced to fight a semi berserker Kanna and it was unlikely to end any time too soon, while Cupie had tied down one ally, she greatly misunderstood what tests Kanna would have for those who actually ever took her interest. Though it seemed she was mostly in control, at least to a greater extent than her mother was, the rest of the world just didn't matter right now, only the target in front of her, as gradually her awareness returned.

~~~

Ayame for her part hears a little of what Amaris had to say, flatting her ears and frowning, she hoped the girl wasn't that dumb...this was an act right?

Either way it seemed the rest were scattering and Amaris had found something another, however, Ayame.. "Err.. I'll look around a bit, maybe try getting up on the roof of a few places, inside fighting in places like that isn't for me." She says, taking to the fence top, then to a wall she would stick to the places best suited to keeping watch, hopping along and climbing about, watching for any opportune targets. The others could have the gate and interior..well Kanna could have the gate, whenever she finished whatever it was she was doing. For now Ayame would play things by ear and observe.

Mentions: Most?

Interactions: @Heroes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glancing at his teammates, it seemed as though the present moment would be reserved for coming up with a plan of attack. Kanna proposed the idea to split into three teams, each with a different focus. Amaris spoke up next, disagreeing with the placement of the recon team. Rather, she thought it better that she and Jojo scour the area themselves and on their own. Following them, Izou spoke next, noting that the villains had a limited route of escape. Indeed, it seemed rather scripted in order to force the two teams into conflict regardless of if one intended on avoiding it.

"That makes sense, though if we have to many playing guard duty, we might cripple ourselves in accomplishing the other objectives," Masaru said with a nod.

The next person to speak up was Jojo, suggesting a method for communication and seemingly agreeing with the notion of playing scout. Honestly, Masaru didn't think it would be necessary to use their phones. The area wasn't large enough to warrant it. Well, maybe.

Regardless, Makoto began speaking with some kind of accent, apparently going along with Cupie's acting. Picking at some "evidence" Masaru stared at him with a deadpan and soon enough a team was proposed.

"...You're gonna do this the entire time, aren't you?" He inquired blankly, eyes widening as he heard a crash and a shout.

Turning to look at the miko, Masaru watched as she turned into a riot Rambo and charged forward, kicking down doors with brute force. So much for strategy...

Looking at the panda, it seemed she was just as lost with the lack of organization on this team and ran off as well. Sighing Masaru looked back at Makoto with folded arms.

"Well, I guess we're playing guard duty unless you want to advance."

Mentions: Stache team

Interactions: @Tehvillains

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte admired how well the hat suited her in the camera of her phone, waiting for the group to settle on some strategy. It was obvious she was rather lax about the whole thing. After all, the heroes had been thrust into just as sudden a position as they all had. They could afford to kill some time. After all, surely the hero team was spending the first moments coming up with a plan as well. At least, that was what she believed.

She believed that right until she heard thumping, crashing and shouting.

All of a sudden, Kanna burst down the door, riot shields in hand. Charlotte stared at her with a rather curious expression paired with a tilted head. It wasn't worried, more of a Oh, would you look at that. Regardless, as the miko shouted, Cupie hit her with surprisingly good reflexes before dishing out orders. Ichirou, meanwhile, took upon the task of dealing with Kanna.

"Good luck, Ichi!" Something told Charlotte that Kanna wouldn't be nearly as lovable as she was when under the effects of Cupie's quirk. Unfortunately for the boy, Charlotte was apparently correct.

However, she had no time to waste and had orders from the "boss". Holding her breath, Charlotte followed after Cupie, her task assigned for her. Likely, it was for the best. The heroes outnumbered them ever so slightly, however they had multiple objectives to complete. Meanwhile, the villains only had to ensure they failed one to "win". The heroes would have more to worry about, and thus less manpower devoted to capturing Cupie. Worse came to worse, she and Caine could just tackle whoever was running defense. As long as they occupied their attention for Cupie to escape, it was a success.

TUBO8Vh.png

Oniwa, Izou
Interactions: Amaris, Presence(Teacher)
Mentions: Heroes
(This post includes retcon events discussed oocly)

The situation unfolded contrary to everything that was previous accorded in plan. Izou was trying to find a suitable way for everyone to act in this type of scenario, as well as have some of their own tactics being put to work. Unfortunately, things really didn't work out the way he expected. Kanna grew restless as planning went and, eventually, she decided that it was time act. She dashed into the building, attracting the attention of everyone up by the fourth floor. Sighing, the ninja figured this might've happened. It wasn't a bad decision, as it brought them one step closer to actually acting.

Everyone started going on their own and acting immediately, better even than Izou could have hoped for. It seemed like the group was at least aware of the possibilities for their quirks. Tactical awareness was still far beyond what they were capable of, it seemed, but he at least hoped they knew how to do their job. Izou gripped his blade for a moment before making his way out of the pool building and looking up to the villain hideout. No ways in from the windows, walls seemed pretty firm from the outside, at least, and Kanna's march continued to cause the sound waves to crash against the building.

His ways in were limited. Even less so if he wanted to trigger no trap. Overlooking the buildings, he noticed a few interesting aspects about the place. It seemed as if the building the villains were located on had no entrance or exit to the first floor. Meaning that the only way in was through the bridge.

As he analyzed the area, a blue ball of flames was sent gliding from one building to the other at high speeds, reaching the side of the building that Kanna was running through and exploding violently. As the blue fire spread, it seemed like Kanna had managed to evade the attack. From the other building, Ichirou managed to find his way to hold Kanna back. The villains were going straight at her, huh... With that, the priestess continued to run before ramming against one of the walls of the building, bringing down a chunk of the part where Ichirou had landed his fireball. It seemed to work as the two were now facing one another, fighting one on one.

Well, that was one less enemy for Izou to worry about. His deep thinking was pulled thanks to the reappearance of Amaris, however. She had managed to locate one of the hostages... And also uncovered a secret to Cupie's quirk. "Cardboard, huh..." He mused. What a silly way to represent the hostages, where they trying to make things harder on the heroes with that? Seriously, cardboard was such a fragile material that it would pretty much be destroyed by anything they did, and he was pretty sure they'd point that as hurting the hostage. What kind of trickery was this. This mission was hard enough as was. "Locate Octavia and try to bring her along with you, her crows might be more useful. I'll be going after those other presences I told you. They're scattered across both buildings and have important info. I may find the bomb if I can take that info out of them. Meanwhile, keep an eye out on the bridge. That's the only way that the villains can come to this building." He explained as he started walking away. Rescuing the hostages was important, but finding those other living presences was far more if they were not made of out cardboard.

Sighing once more, he had daddled long enough. Running into the building he primed his eyes around in the case he noticed any traps. Luckily for him, he had trained this with Old Man. It was an old Ninja skill to be able to infiltrate an area full of enemies and traps and his tutor was anything but relentless. Wires, pressure plates, sound detectors... Any and almost all kinds of triggers were possible, although anything was possible given the type of technology U.A. used. If anything, the swordsman could be surprised. Because of this, he was extra cautious. Maintaining a quick but controlled pace, he rushed through the corridors.

Luckily for him, almost all traps were extremely basic. Most were wire traps holding Cupie's hearts. Using the same pen he had held earlier, Izou would often disarm the traps safely or mark them so that the others wouldn't step on them. Sensing that Kanna was fighting someone, possibly Ichirou given the fire quirk fired before, he managed to find the first presence he had sensed earlier near the end of the building, by a large circular room. Bracing himself for any surprise traps, he slowly opened the door, only to notice an immediate trap at the entrance. Huffing, he drew his blade and used it to trigger the trap before closing the door. Hearing the sounds of Cupie's hearts exploding inside the room, he took a deep breath before opening it once more and walking in...

Jojo

Well that was boring.

There really was nothing inside, save for balls, lots of balls, whatever is he suppoused to do with balls of varying sizes and sport based capacity? Most of them were old as time and certainly not useful anything hes doing right at this moment. He takes a tennis ball in hand and contemplates the meaning of coming in here... Then notices the large contraption above the door...

A trip wire, clever, attached to a net holding an absolute flabbergasting amount of those heart things. Enough to easily cover the room and a good portion of the field with the contents... Poor Cupie's hands must've hurt after that trap. Jojo carefully takes the net down and places it on the floor where it will hopefully not hurt anyone mentally, physically, emotionally or romantically. He pauses for a second again, listening for anything that could be thought of as "bomb noises," he also considers he has no actual clue what a bomb sounds like... Or what kind of bomb it would be...

Maybe a heart bomb? Cupie does love her hearts, or perhaps...

She was a joker...

Had a definite sense of humor...

What was a common trick involving a bo-

...Glitter...

Yes a glitter bomb!

Jojo stood triumphant with his deduction, though no closer to finding it he was sure as hell certain of what to look for! Mostly! Maybe?

Okay it was pure speculation... But at least he had an idea with solid foundation. Heh, that rhymed.

~

Poking his head out of the room of the closet he took a moment to examine the world around him, not much going on, he didn't think many of the others actually have moved... He began to float higher, eyeing the tennis ball he still had in hand. If he were a villain... He would hide high, lots of traps, maybe... Oh, it seems the miko girl was... Oh dear... Ichirou....

He almost felt the need to go help his friend against the mountain gorilla strengthed Kanna, but... That wouldn't be in the spirit of things(heh) and he'd get scolded, so best he didn't mess with them.

....Wait weren't they not suppoused to break the buildings?!?

Oh no, somebody is gonna get in trouble!!

He best hurry and find cupie or this is gonna get bad!

He floated higher and higher, up to the fourth floor, his translucent form hard to see if somebody wasn't looking right for him, but he eyed the windows into the halls...Like the wandering spirit haunting this place, he was quite pleased to examine the place this way. God knows he'd rather not go inside... He felt it in the pit of his ghostly bones though, there WAS a ghost here, and it wasn't happy... Not that many ghosts were, at all, in his expert opinion.

@ anybody who sees Jojoohno

Ichirou

@RedArmyShogun

The turn of events hadn't gone the way Ichirou had planned. At all.

He recognized the hearts within Kanna's eyes instantly, and for a moment, he thought that perhaps Kanna would be a little more loving and willing to work with him. Ichirou himself acted as a knight in shining armor when it came to love (according to everyone who witnessed that damn display), so maybe Kanna would be a little more happy to betray the Heroes team to help him?

At least, that's what he thought might happen.

Instead, Kanna wanted to test his damn strength with a battle of worthiness and one of the most psychotic faces he has witnessed to this day.

Jesus Christ...

Ichirou was put in a headlock before everything went dark; his face pressing against something that made his cheeks burn for different reasons.

He was soon released, but Kanna seemed to have no intent on letting him get away so easily. Fuck, fine...

Fighting her was too dangerous given the circumstances of the building's structure; at least at his full potential. So he'd have to do the next best thing; restrain her for as long as possible.

Ichirou flung a few fireballs in different areas within their proximity before rushing forward, igniting the flames on his clothes and skin much brighter than they had been before. His teeth were gritting, pupils narrow and face twisted in an obvious look of agony, but Ichirou persisted.

Just before he reached Kanna, he disappeared into one of the flames, reappearing behind her.

He closed in, hugging Kanna by the waist before picking her up and forcing her onto the ground. Ichirou, thinking only to restrain her in any way possible, would move to straddle her and grab her by the wrists.

He didn't care that this sight may look wrong; he was in far too much pain to even be concerned about that. Right now, he needed to keep the strongest person on the opponent's team occupied, and damn it that's what he was going to do.

Octavia

Octavia's crows separated into pairs, flying from the first floor with a pair going to the second, another pair going to the third, and the final to the fourth. Their eyes were peeled, searching and scanning for anything that would be of use to them. She would search corners, peek into rooms, and fly close to the current floor's ceiling until one of her birds came across what looked to be a member of the villains. The blond one with the lightning powers and edgelord demeanor.

She knew giving her position away would be bad, but then again this crow was not the one that contained her actual body. No, her actual body had stayed on the first floor to assist in case the villains got to close to the exit.

CAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

Octavia's crow cawed once, as she had instructed. The caw itself was louder than what normally came from a normal crow and the sound echoed down the hall and possibly loud enough that anyone near the stairs would hear, giving away not just her position but Lucien's as well.

@Jageroux

1572993767063.png & 1572991233081.png

Kanna Tanaka & Ayami Dachi - Misoka Dachi

Mentions: All
Interactions: All

"You can get up now you know, but ara ara, to think you would be so aggressive with a poor maiden.."

She says in a taunting way, smiling up at the boy, seemingly back in control after thrashing about for a bit. "Hmm..One should not try to disrupt my emotions.. But I am curious about how well you did in that little test.." With the hearts gone from her eyes, she reaches up, overpowering him a bit as she pats the side of his head, smiling.

"Though if you don't mind I rather we get back to a normal fight hmm?" With that said, she finally frees herself and takes a combat stance when-

Ayame meanwhile is scouting about, having bypassed Amaris and Izou, she was busy scaling the outside of the walls, when Octavia's warning came in, taking note, it seemed the rather..moody American was who had been spotted, the Red Panda girl crawls along the window seals, using stealth she approaches. With the American she would only have one chance, as she dips into the ceiling, clawing her way across it as she lets out a chirping sound, throwing herself at him, claws extended... Only to jerk to a stop as an alarm sounds across the field.

"All Students Attention, Attention, cease all combat and testing immediately Group up to the entrance gate at once."

With that all the actions of this exercise had came to a close, minus likely for Amaris who seemed to think this all was real and would need the 'betrayal of "Cupiestachio" removing her false mustache. Misoka was already waiting for them at the base of things, with an annoyed look to her face as she radiated flame, her mind elsewhere and there at the same time as she hovered about.

"I don't have much time to explain, we've gotten a tipoff that the school has been infiltrated and is about to be attacked, or may already be in the process of said attack. While we aren't to far from it, we can't risk putting you all on busses and driving up to the gate." Pausing to let that sink in, she continues.

"So you'll be going back on foot, we'll be sending you back on a few different routes, two to a route with three in two of those groups, don't go anywhere alone.. Sadly we don't have the manpower to guard you on the way back and grouping up could be dangerous. This is the plan the headmaster came up with.. You don't have to like it, I don't."

Letting her eyes linger on her daughter briefly, Misoka turns back to the rest, punching up a map that showed a maze of roads and districts leading from the outskirts training building all the way back to the UA, all in all it was anywhere from two to five miles to walk back. Nothing that would kill anyone but would for sure illicit some protest.

"I need the following to split up into pairs;

Masaru - Cupie
Adelaide - Kanna
Caine - Makoto - Octavia
Ayame - Amaris - Izou
Ichirou - jojo
Charlotte - Jet
Lucien - Auora

Set out at once, if you spot strange people or know bad guys stop where you are at once, call them in to us adults, Observe if you can, but don't engage, hopefully by the time you are back we'll have control of the situation.. Sadly I don't have time for questions, I need to get back to the UA at once.. Good Luck and please stay safe, all of you."

With that Misoka makes use of her quirk to propel her body at speed, flying across the ground and into the distance. She had not mentioned her Contact with the school had been sporadic since the warning, but she couldn't just leave them all here and sending them all back together was dangerous.. There couldn't be that many of the enemy.. right?

With a bad feeling lingering in her thoughts, she sighs.

~~~A few minutes later~~~

Responding to questions and complaints, or in Ayame's case, whining, the groups set off, unsure of why they had been selected as so, Kanna walks alongside Adelaide through an old underground route linking subway stations built many years ago in the 1990's, still serviceable it was a shortcut leading to their next location, a residential street and then to the UA. It was oddly empty and quiet, leaving the two girls to walk in peace as a silver haired girl approaches the pair, dressed in black pinstriped dress that mimicked the style of a maid, gloves and boots, she looked mostly..normal aside from her clothing, standing behind a ticket booth, the Miko got a very dangerous sense from her..

1572991159018.png

"Adelaide....do Ticket guys in the City norm-" Pausing, her eyebrows arched slightly as the other pulls out a card, the Ace of Spades, tapping against the glass she smiles and gives a wave, as the paper card cuts through the glass, sending a chunk of it falling.

"Oh. How nice, who I wanted was here all along, those paper files were useful." Performing a curtesy bow, the woman then suddenly unfurls a deck worth of cards, falling from behind her back and out of her skit, the deck of 52 streams out at the pair with the same cutting force as before, but her case remains fixed on Adelaide, Kanna but a distraction.

"How did you like that book I gave you?"

@Mr.Scales ⚖

~~Elsewhere~~

As the Trio of Amaris, Ayame and Izou continued on, it was likely a..interesting group, between the history the two girls had, Ayame and Amaris being lethargic at points, Ayame wanting to climb on the walls or keeping to the shade and Amaris borrowing shadows and being homicidal, not too much was of note here, as the pair come upon a park, a man in a police uniform that was heavily modified sat in the park, humming to himself as he painted on a canvas. The man was a bit out of place in a park mostly made for children, police or not.. Paper cranes scattered around his feet, the air was thick with the smell of paint, paper rolls and a very odd looking fox stayed at his feet.

Ayame couldn't remember the man's name, was it the Paintbrush killer? Was it The Artist? It bothered her, but this man, she knew who he was thanks to her momma, a Cop who had went rogue, killing criminals and corrupt political leaders.. Ayame's knees were shaking as she took note of the sword at his side, activating her phone to call the adults, there was no signal as she speaks up. "Y-your not with the baddies Mo-"

"Shh.." It was only then she noticed the squirrels chattering to him, who now ran off. "Art cannot be rushed, for perfection is only founded in the single string, the single motion.."

1572991120202.png

"Children of the Rising Sun, My soul so heavy, my blade so light.. Woe is the life of the Samurai, woe are these times! Through me Thou shalt not pass. And your Resolve I must test. For a better Japan, free from the Influence of Foreign Devils must I lock arms with you.. For the Sins of this Generation are many and I find you all the more lacking..wanting. Sakura Blossoms of the Wind.. Scatter."

With a Final Swipe of his brush in a spin motion, the man stands his ground as a full geared Samurai Warrior that seemed like a living paper steps out from the Canvas, it's white face staring at the others with a look of rage, elsewhere other paintings came to life, Dogs and Kappa, surrounding the Trio. The Samurai is Quick to attack, aiming his blade towards Ayame, who falls back on her feet, narrowly avoiding the blade as bits of her hair float back into the breeze.. This was no mere painting..

@Yzmael @Thaleko

Last edited: