My Hero Academia IC

Mentions: All of the idiots.

Interactions: @EmperorsChosen

___

"Tous les deux." Lucien said in response to her initial question. That was the honest truth of the matter; in a lot of ways, his motivations were lost to even himself a lot of the times. But a lifetime of resentment had a way of messing with your head; making intentions, motives and desires murky and hard to really know. All he knew was that he wanted to rebel - against his father and grandfather. But at the same time, what did it really matter? If he did, wouldn't he just invalidate his own existence? His purpose? He didn't - couldn't - figure that out. All he really knew was that he had a hatred inside of him that he didn't know how to properly deal with. One that was almost impossible for him to truly sate.

"Idiot." Lucien watched one of the kid's run forward and he just sighed. These were his peers? The people he was supposed to be learning alongside? He hoped there was a class for common sense - not that he needed it. Just for the others if the complete idiocy was widespread among the rest. When Charlotte told him good luck, his eyes glanced over to her and he just sort of stared at her. She was being sarcastic, wasn't she? He didn't blame her. At least she wasn't an idiot.

Partenaire?

He raised an eyebrow, genuinely considering it for a moment. Teamwork wasn't something he really did. But, if he was going to be spending time with these people, learning alongside them, he'd have to start somewhere, wouldn't he? "Advanced Electrokinesis. I can manipulate and generate electricity. In addition, I can supercharge my body to enhance all physical capabilities. If I focus, I can manipulate electrons and turn them into a... Really, really strong laser." He didn't want to get into the specifics and nitty-gritty of it all. Maybe another time if they wound up talking again.

"Partenaires." Lucien said, deciding that partnering with Charlotte was the route he'd take. "Depending on the route our dear instructor takes, if I can bait him into a purely hand to hand fight... Peut-être que je peux casser un de ses bras." He said with an amused smirk, not enjoying the game they were being forced to play. They could have displayed their quirks in a number of ways. What was this? A pointless venture designed to... Lucien didn't know. Stroke Surge Alloy's ego? Probably.

Fucking heroes.

Charlotte: #ecb2ed

Mentions: @All

Interactions: @Jageroux

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Humming at his explanation, it seemed that Lucien's ability made him out to be more of a direct powerhouse than her. Sure, Charlotte could be more of a frontal fighter as well, though she required debris of some kind, or opponents weak enough that floating them in the air would defeat them. Either way, in this case Charlotte remaining at a range could aid them. Not only could she throw the occasional debris in support, but she could also keep an eye on Surge Alloy and pull Lucien out of danger if she saw something he didn't up close.

"I don't think getting him to fight close range will be a problem," Charlotte stated, chuckling slightly at Lucien's latter comment.

She wondered if he was entirely serious, though going off his previous comments, that might just be his style of humor. Did Lucien have humor? She wasn't sure yet, but he was smiling. That was something. Well, it was more of a smirk, but it definitely wasn't a scowl.

Giving a smirk of her own, Charlotte brought a finger up to poke at one corner of Lucien's mouth.

"Ah, so you can make a smile... kind of," Charlotte chimed smugly, retracting her hand as if anyone here were you take issue with an invasion of personal space, Lucien would probably be the one.

"Well, if that's the route you want to go, I can support you from a small distance; Pull you away, give you a push, same with the teacher. Or throw something," Charlotte suggested. "And if that laser of yours takes time to set up or it's easy to evade, I can immobilize him... though I don't know for how long. No one as of yet has broken out of me floating them, but I've never tried it on a Pro, let alone a high-rank one."

The Giant Super Battle Collabo Long collab is long, you have been warned.

In what could only be described as a charming surprise Jojo turned out to be the first to respond to Allo's challenge. While Allo was proud of the boys drive to go through with the decision as the slim boy started to become transparent it became crystal clear Jojo would need a bit of... extra attention. Josuko Jobo... Quirk: Phantom. In all honesty when Allo went through his folder it was rather tragic the boys background was morbid as could be.. it reminded him a lot of Takagi, and Imma's past of parent-less. As the boy charged forward Allo kept a lock with the boys eyes... he was crying... he was panicking, he was scared... yet he was pushing past it to charge an opponent he was no match for. His parental instinct was screaming to tell the boy to halt, and call it a day. Yet it was ignored for the moment. Jojo clearly had no combat experience outside the safety of the U.A tests... yet Allo wasn't going to insult the boys guts for taking the first step.

"Don't worry Jojo a hero's journey is always a up hill battle," right as Jojo was close enough to strike in a impressive reflexive response Allo in the blink of a eye side stepped Jojo's whole body his eyes never leaving the young boys as his right hand swung around in a fist pointed at Jojo.

"And you have chosen to take a gloriously brave first step upwards," Allo's eyes lite up with energy as he unleashed a burst of electrical energy outward enveloping Jojo's whole form in a instant. Allo's hand shot forward catching the now unconscious boy from falling completely to the ground. Gently letting the boy rest onto the ground Allo had to admit he was hoping Jojo would be able to pull of some sort of stealth tactic given how perfectly suited his quirk was for it. Overall review of Jojo... he would need a lot of work, but the kid was gutsy, and had a passion to him. Given some time Allo was sure Jojo would eventual start to form a style of combat, or even a yearning to be adaptable. The kid was perfect for stealth, and rescue operations, however, it seemed he didn't know that yet.

"Welp time to get to work Ichy," Aurora smiled before giving a second heavy back pat to Ichirou as he left the boy to his own devices immediately over to Amaris as the clean up crew recovered the ko'ed Jojo.

"Amaris I deduce it is most effect if we team up for this venture. However it is probably best if we include a third into are strike force... i vote miss Kanna," Aurora beamed excitedly her hand pointing at the Shrine maiden.

"Miss Kanna can we please have a moment of your time," Aurora called out waving for Kanna to come over if she had the desire to.

Having wanted an answer out of the seemingly dead girl, Kanna was caught off guard briefly with the battle between Jojo, one that went rather poorly or so it seemed. Kanna wanted to test the pro out herself, momentarily forgetting about Amaris and her quirk.

It was then she heard the heavy walker from before calling out to her, smiling a bit plainly, she turns to face the woman in question. "Hmm? Did you need something?"

Amaris looked at the girl that pat her on her head as she was spoken to. She had hitchhiked a ride in her shadow, so it made sense for this person to comment on it. Ask first? She supposed she could, however... that would prove a bit inconvenient for later. Her power was better used quickly -in the moment, during split second decisions, waiting around for affirmation could prove to be fatal. Hm, this was a problem.

"Mm." Amaris nodded. "How did you know?"

Anyway, she had her attention taken from the one she hitchhiked to a new girl with icecream-colored hair. Amaris didn't even react to her and her antics, allowing this girl to move her lips up repeatedly into faux-smiles, each time her lips forcing their way back down to a placid line of indifference. Until the girl eventually stopped. At which point Amaris spoke finally. "Heehhm.. Iss thiss ssome sstrange cusstom I am not familiar with?" She was like the french-speakers nearby, technically a foreigner. Partly, anyways. Though she spoke Japanese far better than her mother had when she was in school, due to planted maids who were Japanese. They helped her as she grew. Not to mention she lived most her life in Japan, but still.

Next, Aurora came on over. It seemed this direction of events would lead to Amaris getting her chance to ask permission of this "Kanna", after all. That was fortuitous. But things wouldn't go so easily in the future, she was sure.

With a nod, the 'dead' girl confirmed the team-up with Aurora and Kanna. The latter who she put her attention on. "Kan-na.. was it? May I hide in your shhhadow for thiss operation?" In case she needed more, Amaris offered a reason. "I don't fare well in the ssun, as-s you have disccerned. Your shhhadow would be a mostt usseful hiding place. I can use it to attack him unawaress."

"Indeed your partner ship in our counter attack is much needed my... our teacher is a dangerous opponent, but I refuse to back down, nor go down without giving him some hell," she smile passionately to Kanna nearly breaking a legal requirement in the process well not really legal as more a security risk thing though from what she understood that would soon be done with.

"As you can tell Amaris can manipulate the shadows, and I myself have the capability to control my nails, and hair growth and density to that of steel. I can also send electrical currents through my hair, and nails. Also... My body is literally made of metal hence my.... weight despite appearances. Super strength is a side effect of my quirk, but my running speed is extremely lower due to my more defensive elements. Amaris herself is extremely fast, and can move through shadows," Aurora spoke giving the short version of their quirks not having to mention Amaris weakness as it was already stated by her emotionless friend.

"Would you be willing to join us in our goal?"

Looking at Amaris first off, the Miko deadpans briefly before taking a bit of a breath, exhaling after a short while as a smile comes back across her face. "Hmm, sure. Why not?" Laughing lightly at the other part of the questioning however she holds her hands to the side as if to shrug in a Japanese fashion.

"Let's just say even I have seen a movie or two. As to any use in the future..hmm.. We'll see, but maybe, you don't seem to be in that good of health..so that worries me a little, say what sort of foods do you like?" She hoped the answer wasn't blood, or if it were at least some sort of clarification. If she were an actual vampire, well Kanna wasn't sure where the Extermination rites stood on such things..

Laughing that thought off, she studies the large, or heavier girl as it were, listening to her words. "Huh, I thought you would be a good one to fight, hahaha.. Ah, I'm just a very angry priestess that's at peace with rage, I use it to destroy things or to pick up trucks, or move the tractor plow...ah! Strength as well you see and I have regeneration."

"My health iss fine." Well that wasn't totally true. She had various health-related issues due all in part to her quirk, but explaining them all now didn't seem prudent. "Mosstly." She paused, blinking blankly. "I fail to ssee how my dietary habitss benefit thiss ssituation, but I eat meat. Particularly bloody meat. I drink ssalty drinkss."

"Don't ever accept a drink from her... trust me. Ah a sparing partner I would love to fill that role for you, but first," she turned noting that her father was till making sure Jojo was taken care of before returning to the field.

"Alright Chitose, and nurse boyo will make sure Jojo's taken care of. With that said lets continue with class," Allo promptly spoke.

"Yet let us first combine forces to strike at our first obstacle at U.A," Aurora chimed happily as she took a hand from each girl and placed them into the center creating a odd team moment.

"Amaris stay to the shadows with Kanna. I will create the first strike, and distraction. Kanna follow in, and well lets show them what were made of," Aurora smiled excitedly as she shook both of theirs before letting go, and directing herself towards her father... it had been awhile since her last spar with her father. She had been training with her mother the anti hero Grudge for quite awhile, and now she was going to show Surge Allow what his daughter could do.

"Time to bring the smack down as my grandpa would say... well minus the curse words he would actually use...," she beamed with a devilish grin much like her fathers, and with one heavy step forward followed by a wave of all her hair rising up the girl was explosively sent flying up with a powerful push of her hair into the air. Upon the aggressive sudden shacking of the ground Allo's attention was quickly brought to the girl currently in the air skyrocket right for him.

"...That didn't take long," he chuckled as he threw up a cross arm guard, and psychotically took Aurora's attack. Upon impact from the heavy set girls hammer kick the ground underneath Allo's feet cracked into a small crater shatter quite a bit of the ground around him as sparks flied between Allo's hands, and Aurora foot as if two metal weapons had just clashed together. Allo smiled at his daughter straight forward attack tilting his head so he could make eye contact with her.

"So whats my devilish little princess up to," he chuckled. Aurora Tamoyo his very own Daughter... Quirk: Volt Iron Maiden... this was one of the few students he didn't have to analyze really much like Ichirou, or Amaris. Like himself Aurora was a good in the works strategist, and like both parents she was a walking deadly tank. In earnest Aurora had the making for either a combative squad leader, or as a defensive rescue tank to shield civilians. But what set her apart from both parents was she was a crafty girl with unpredictability closing in on surpassing Allo's, and as he quirks name implied being close to her was a bad idea. With a aggressive push Aurora was impressively flung back as she landed with a heavy thud.

"As my father would say the starting strike," Aurora dazzlingly spoke as her hair flared up sparking wildly with electricity as a signaling distraction.

"Hmm, no reason really, I may make you some food.. Ah I cook you see, but yeah, we can talk about that later huh?"

Looking off at the other, Kanna watches with a thin smile, fairly sure that the other would have entered her shadow by now. Watching the combat unfold, it had, excited her, if only just a bit, maybe even more than a bit, as her red eyes glisten in the sunlight. Watching as her ally got battered aside and was now charging up her electricity, Kanna assumed that was the signal, well even if it wasn't she would still attack.

It was then that a blast to the past seemingly opened for Allo and more than a few of the others there who had the misfortune of facing her mother those many years ago. That primal aura with it's blood red drench was leaking out, with all the feelings of dreed and aggression it had given off from her mother now imitating from her, a violence born of hatred... But different.. there was a sense of control to this one, more like a maelstrom than a torrential downpour. With the smile affixed to her face as she rushed in with the fist, the facial features she inherited seemed to shine through as she went with a full force punch, or close enough, she was still partially holding back for fear of harming herself and him...

While she may be more of a circus bear, vs the presence of a grizzly that her mother was a beast was still a beast.

"Hahaha! Don't forget me!"

Having nodded her affirmation towards Aurora, the pale girl slipped right into Kanna's shadow, seeing as she had been given permission. Stewing in the girl's shadow for a moment brought out the wild side from Amaris yet again. She was raring to go while her ride waited for some sort of signal.

Then the miko rushed in, swinging fists with an overly aggressive fervor. Surge Alloy was obviously able to parry the attacks, otherwise he wouldn't be fit to carry a name of a top 10 hero. Somewhere, lost in the deluge of blows, a shadow slipped from miko's to teacher's. It was all Amaris could do to wait patiently within, her newly emotion-filled self, hyper excited to engage in combat. But Amaris was not a frontline fighter, she was more apt at waiting and striking at opportune moments. Crazy purple eyes narrowed, scrutinizing the fight at hand with an eagle's gaze.

There!

A moment revealed itself. Even so, Amaris's attack -if it could be called that-, was subtle, not drawing immediate attention to it, til the prey was already caught. Shadows rose up and snaked around her teacher's ankles. Then they would pull taut if he made a move, binding him in place before he even knew he had been caught in her shadowy grasp.

Of course his daughter hadn't come in solo Allo should have guessed she would aim to hit as hard as possible as a second opponent entered the fray.

"Well hello there," Allo immediately felt that familiar aura of a blood lusting berserker from long ago now pulsating from a younger offspring. When he turned to see a mad rushing Kanna maniacally laughing he was for a moment reminded of a time of a certain woman smashing him through a multitude of buildings. Kanna Tanaka... Quirk: Tranquil Fury A force of power Kanna clearly had inherited from her mother a well known terrorist that Allo, and his classmates had dealt with during the Drug Blue incident. Before Allo could jump out of the way he was met with resistance as his left hand had been caught in the spider web known as Aurora's hair. Along with that Aurora in those moments of distraction had grown out her right hands nails into sharp electrical surging blades that she was rushing forward with to strike. From his left a blood thirsty priestess, and on his right a victorian speaking iron maiden. At this point a sane person would lean backwards to at least dodge one, and while Allo should have done that since he was suppose to be going easy on them... their was a slight problem... Aurora had convinced another to join this joint attack.

"Of course Amaris," he laughed as the two powerful girls attacks met their mark creating a strong burst of force that created a temporary burst of dust, and dirt spiralling out of control around the four. As the dust settled a growling Aurora revealing the connecting attack while meeting its mark had not doen the damage she had hoped.

"By the way congrats on making it in Amaris. Hopefully your mother was excited," Allo praisingly spoke to the girl whose powers were currently keeping him plastered to the ground. The very same hand Aurora had caught had been used to block her nail blade attack. The other hand with a open palm had taken the brutal attack from Kanna head on steaming from the fierce force of impact so much so that a small part of Allo's hand was bright red as if a metal blade being heated to the melting point though he would be just fine he quickly pulled his hand away from Kanna so that no burning damage would follow up to the girls fist.. he was fire proof... he wasn't sure if she was.

"A congrats to you as well Kanna, Misoka has told me a lot about you I am excited to help hone your skills. Just make sure my daughter, and her best friend don't get you into to many hijinks," he joked before twisting his body violently to break away from Amaris shadows, and to swing a unready Aurora into the air forcing her to let go of Allo's hand.

"Aight lets see how fast you have gotten Amaris," with a surge of energy collecting into his left hand the top tier hero slammed his hand into the ground of his own shadow and released a discharged upon the poor already destroyed ground work of the field. Before secondary damage could follow though Aurora had already sent her hair out to grab Kanna to pull her away giving Amaris a shadow route to use to escape the attack.

So she didn't need to hold back after all.

This could be fun.. Attempting another hit, even though her hand hurt, she didn't want to stop there. It was too little, too soon, she wanted a proper lesson or spar out of this. While the force of nature was there, the wonton slaughter was not.

Feeling the hair tugging on her, Kanna was not satisfied with this outcome at all, but backs away when pulled. There was likely one reason or another for it, steeling herself, she wasn't sure if the fight was ending here or not, as she takes up a fighting stance, extending one hand out as if to say bring it.

"Hishishii.." Amaris couldn't help but release a little giggle. One who rarely felt emotions was easily overcome by them when she did feel them. Making it near impossible to stay silent when she was trying her dang hardest to be the silent attacker.

It didn't appear to matter, as the teach seemed to notice her immediately. "What~?! I thought I had been subtle!" she cried out in frustration, knowing there was no need for silence anymore.

As he moved, she felt the strain he put on her shadows. "Nhgn!" she grunted when, surprisingly, he broke free. That... was rare! Had she ever felt that before? Maybe.. wayyyyy way in the past, when she was first getting a handle on her powers. Since, nothing had ever broken free when she snared it with shadows.

It was surprising to feel someone break free so easily! She didn't even know that was possible. But, she supposed it made sense that there was the possibility for such a thing to happen; especially from a strong opponent like a Top Ten hero.

"NH!" she grunted in shock, when the man then attacked her. Could he hit shadows, too!?! It seemed his energy-charged fist lit up the shadows, pushing her to their recesses and forcing her to escape them. She'd feel that electrical strike tomorrow, that was for sure! -That is, if she sat around to take the hit, which she nearly did, due to being so surprised at the attack aimed at her, and the shadow she had been comfortably sitting in dissipating. Luckily, there was a shadow just nearby. It was her companion's hair quirk, extending a very slender shadow that only someone who was trained to spot shadows would even notice. Just before Allo's charged-fist connected with her, Amaris bolted right into that hair's shadow that turned copper-color, slipping out of harm's way in the blink of an eye. The movement had been so clean, that she had looked nothing more than a shadow herself.

"PHEW..!" Amaris sighed, now in Aurora's shadow, which shimmered copper. "HEH!" Her lips curled up into a big smile, revealing her fangs. "HOW EXCITING!!~" Amaris hadn't ever felt being pushed this far before.

"Take this, ALLO-SSENSSEI!" she hissed loudly, holding out her hands from the shadow. The shadow responded, shooting out towards Allo in thin spears that looked like Aurora's hair-spears.

Amaris Alucard... Quirk: Shadow Sanguine. Also the daughter of another top ten hero, and one of Allo's close friends also Aurora childhood best friend. Out of the shadows she was sickly, and emotionless. Yet once seeped in the shadows she was wild, and healthy much like her mother... with a more loose tongue... kinda like his wife ironically during one her enragements.

"Going to needs one hell of a massage for all these attacks i am taking," he smiled as he guarded his face to take on Amaris lead up attack as he was attacks by the shadows of his daughters hair Amaris had manipulated. In truth Allo could easily dance around these attacks much like he had on Jojo... the only problem was he wouldn't be able to gauge their strengths if he didn't get hit hear and their. As Amaris needle attack made its mark Allo was surprised to find his body slowly being pushed back by the torrent... heh looked like Ramiris had been training her once in awhile. Impressed with the ghoulish girls control Allo decided it was now time to test the rest of their capabilities. Unlike Jojo though he was sure he could get a bit more aggressive this time around.

"Kanna don't let him hit you with his discharge bursts its not actual electricity but a pressurized energy blast."
Aurora called out explaining why she had pulled Kanna away from the attack.

"Amaris prepare for close quarters," she lead up as her father broke his own guard looking devilishly excited at them... oh shit. Aurora's hair became lively as Allo rushed forward bypassing the rest of Amaris's attack as he closed in on Kanna who had in fact motioned for a encore. Right before the two would collide though the teacher would quickly fall into a slide going straight for Kanna's footing as he pushed off against her feet jumping right at Aurora with a series of jab currently being blocked not all that well by Aurora hair as each hit pushed the blonde further, and further backwards. Not forgetting about Kanna though Allo twisted around with a round house kick followed by a mid air twist to deliver a secondary kick. Allo was clearly starting to raise the game up.

"Ah papa has something sor-"

Before Kanna could finish whatever she had to say, a quick rush was aimed at her, or rather around her, Kanna however wasn't as slow as her mother. However she could only stand there as the teacher used her as a kickboard to take out his own daughter, well it was what it was.

Shrugging it off it was thend that she had the time to meet the kicking barrage, connecting her own legs with it, still on the defense, she readies her own counter, so far all she was doing was defending and as her mother said once before; "As an old General from the past once said, Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more!"

With a rush in Auora joined the fray throwing in another nail strike this time however she was met with a reflexive curve as her father Grabbed her hand before swinging her overboard to create distance from Kanna as in a to late fashion Aurora noted a bright light from his free hand.

"AMA...," before she could tell her friend to retreat what could only be described as a strange unreal glob of energetic force in the palm of Allo's hand burst into into a massive flash bang.

Close quarters, huh? That had been what they were doing the entire time, so it didn't cause her much confusion! She prepared to strike with her shadows, bind with her shadows, same as before! However, before she had been able to do anything more, her eyes widened, watching as a orb of light expanded and expanded. The resulting flash cleared the immediate shadows, releasing her from them, and koing her. She collapsed on the ground completely out, and with nothing shielding her from the sun anymore. Immediately her skin began to smoke, fizzle, and turn orange until a rather tattered jacket found its way to covering her body. Allo very well knew about this particular fact on Amaris's biology... her mother had the same weakness after all. Besides Chitose would recover Amaris to the nurse so for now at least he made sure she wouldn't burn..

Silence eerily hit the air as everyone's sight would take a second to recover, but once it did a koed Aurora, and Amaris could be seen laying upon the ground. Not to far from that though was Allo a few feet away from Kanna with a devils smile clear to day on his face.

"Last one standing make it count," Allo taunted motioning Kanna to come at him. When he had originally been briefed by Misoka who Kanna's mother was their had been a singular worry he had expressed to her one he told Misoka he would be testing today... he needed to make sure Kanna didn't share one dangerous element with her mother. That was now going to be put to the test.

Still keeping her stance, Kanna rushes in, unleashing mighty blows with her fists, though still not quiet up to snuff with her mother, to say they would hurt would be a mild understatement.

With a flurry of blows and kicks, she keeps chasing after him on the field, even at one point missing a blow as she kicked up a good deal of earth from the impact, her expression was deadly serious.

"Come on now, can't we call this quits? You're hurting the landscapers more than me you know?" Allo says with a taunting tone, as he dipped through a few punches, unleashing his own kicks or hits in reply, some of which the girl would intercept, some which would directly strike her. If she wasn't going to play nice, then neither was he and Misoka had still not jumped into the fray.

It seemed Kanna could take a hit and Misoka had a bit more faith in her than he had. Either way, this one seemed to be the sort he would have to defeat... the question was if she was as mad as her mother, was, well if what he was told were true.. It was hard to believe that woman had calmed down and was living a humble life in the sticks. Kanna for her part was focused on the fight, narrowing her features with a seriousness to them, meeting the hero directly in combat, she wished to truly match herself up against one of the top ten.

Charging up a discharge in his right knee, he releases it point blank into Kanna's stomach as it connects, though having held back on some of his power. As electricity crackles around his right fist, he stands there as the girl recovers from the blast with the gaze hardening briefly and then...

"Hahaha.. That was fun! I'm not able to take you on just yet. I yield." Dusting her clothing off, she was sweating a bit and seemed worn out but otherwise no worse for wear and eerily calm, what hint of primal rage, suddenly buried as was her serious persona that had directed her in the later part of the fight.

"...Heh, good job Kanna you three put up a hell of a fight," Allo praised Kann walking over to her to pat her on the shoulder like he would Aurora when she had done right. Unlike her mothers past Kanna had a survival factor instinct, and that alone washed Allo's worries away.

"I can't wait for the rematch... uh mind helping Nimbus cart off my daughter to the side as you know now she's a bit heavy heh. Seriously though I couldn't be more excited to see how you all grow," Allo genuinely responded letting Kanna go to rest as he returned to the field now filled with craters and debris.

"The battle field is always changing so then who wishes to follow up that performance," he asked excitedly.

Nodding at that and happy with the Praise, Kanna goes off to help, or rather she herself, drags Aurora off the field, so that the medic wouldn't break his back. All in all it was an eventful test.

Isamu, Airi, and Kaz
UA Outside Field
Interactions: @EmperorsChosen @Jessica2477 @Mr.Scales ⚖ @Azurian Dream
Mentions: More or less everyone who already attacked

"Sorry sweetie," Kaz responded to his wife as he wrapped one of his arms around her before shifting his gaze to the resident homeroom instructor. "Yeah, that's my bad Allo. Seems a villain gave my Sidekicks a little more trouble than was initially expected. I tried to get there as soon as I could, but I'd been stopping a robbery on the other side of town." He couldn't help but laugh at how mundane it all seemed to just talk about. "As a result you're students were late." He looked back at Chitose. "Try not to be too hard on them sweetheart," he said with a bit of a goofy smile.

It seems everyone had been taking the time to make friends while Airi and Isamu had been trying to make it to school on time. Luckily, they seemed to be just in time for whatever was going to happen soon on this field. Their landing, though somewhat jarring, at least for Isamu, had made for a great entrance. What first caught Airi's eye was the greeting that Nova Master had gotten from Pro Hero Nimbus. "Get a room you two," she teased playfully before continuing, "can't have two pros mmph -" Airi continued to speak as Isamu's hands found their way to her mouth, though he struggled to keep her quiet. He was sure whatever she had to say was inappropriate, to say the least.

"Airi... shhhhh... You can't talk like that here..." He said, his legs still woozy. The girl glanced down at him before pushing him off of her, and accidentally into Charlotte who'd come to greet them. The small boy looked up at the girl, immediately releasing her from his embraced.

"Getting handsy Isamu?" Airi teased as he fumbled to get his shit together. "Careful, I might get jealous," she teased before turning her attention to Charlotte once again. "Wait, all the girls? Like yourself included?" She gave a playful grin. "Hmmm what about the guys though? We could probably all have a little bit of fun." She spoke suggestively as she nudged Charlotte.

"Gah, at least introduce yourself Airi."
"Why? You just did it for me."

Airi laughed a little and smacked her buddies pack, maybe a little too hard. He stumbled forward again, although this time bumping into someone else, a much curvier girl (Adelaide). "Wha..." Isamu stood wide eyed as he looked up, unable to find a face passed the bosom of the girl in question. He released her immediately, just as he did with Charlotte, uproarious laughter from Airi, possibly dropping the tension from the situation. She didn't offer apologies for causing the issue though, simply moving on as a scent caught her nose. "I'm so sorry... My friend slapped my back, and I was already off balance, and I just ran into you, and... and... um, right, I'm Isamu. I'm guessing we'll be in class together," he said looking up at her while trying to compose himself, twiddling his thumbs coyly.

"Wait a minute." She said softly as she found Ichirou. "You're Nova's Master's kid right?" She asked him, as she invaded his personal space to sniff at him briefly. "Wait," Airi gasped as she threw her arm around Ichirou. "That means you're Nimbus's kid. I knew it! They totally fucked," She laughed a bit. "Aw man, that's gotta suck huh... I mean, two pro heroes. Probably keep odd hours. I bet they try to take advantage of the brief periods of alone time together. You ever wake up because their knockin boots? Just bumps in the night." The girl couldn't help let her mind run away as she spoke to the boy, making suggestive hand gestures as she spoke. "Like just bam, bam, bam, bam~ aaaaaaaaaaaall night," she giggled. "I definitely wouldn't be able to sleep through that. It probably sucks... I mean, unless you're into it? But ugh, then that'd be way more to unpack. I don't think you'd be into that..."

Airi paused for a moment. "Speaking of, what are you into? Boobs? Butt? Thighs? Hmmm maybe dudes? Totally understandable. But then, I guess butts go into guys too." She continued to ramble just as the "test" began. Suddenly her attention, and Isamu's, were on Surge Alloy. They were to attack him, or maybe the other teacher's as well. This was the craziest and coolest first day of school Airi could have ever hoped for. Meanwhile, Isamu was beginning to internally freak out. He couldn't possibly go up against a pro could he?

Meanwhile, Kaz could barely contain himself. Boy did he wanna join in. If not helping to test the students, he would settle for an old fashioned spar with Allo. But he had to show some semblance of self control. Even if he was sure those closest to him could tell what was going through his mind. Especially after the spectacular first round. He watched intently, studying each quirk, each student, thinking about how they could improve, or how well they worked together, or individually, as the novices that they were. He could tell that they had so much potential. Unfortunately, as much as Allo wanted to help, Kaz knew he relished more Spartan style training regimens. He was sure they were in for an interesting school year.

[FONT=Marcellus, serif]Airi cracked her knuckles, her attention diverted from Ichirou almost instantly. Whereas Isamu was internally screaming, trying to think of how he could take on a pro, any pro, let alone anyone of the top ten who were among the crowd today, the young girl was more than just a little excited. "This is so exciting," She smirked as she began to roll her shoulders backward and forward rhythmically, loosening up her joints and stretching her limbs out a bit beside the young hero she'd just seconds ago verbally violated with the image of his parents doing the horizontal no-pants dance. "I'm getting pumped."
[/FONT]

"Maybe if I strategically shoot from afar... Someone could... No... I couldn't possibly shoot accurately without getting closer... But... I could maybe just get close and sui... No... That's leave me out of commission, no way that could work... But if... hey, do you have any idea what to... No... What about you?" Isamu frantically rattled out thought after thought to himself, and those in his immediately vicinity. He turned to Adelaid, his first question aimed at her, but immediately his face away, a deep blush still quite evident. His face hadn't dropped out of the tomato red area since the second he'd been pushed into Charlotte and this didn't help. He had no choice but to talk to somebody else, that being a thinner, fairly pretty, looking boy (?) who happened to be next to him (this would be Miko).

Kanna Tanaka & Misoka Daichi UA Training Field One

Interactions: Samura and Akeno with Misoka - Amaris, Aurora and Kanna
Mentions: no one I guess? Allo?

Watching the proceedings with some interest with a detached head, it seemed Allo may just have his work cut out for him, none of these kids were taking it easy on him, so to speak. Kanna for her part had even left a slight crater in the ground, though she called it quits soon after and was helping move her teammate from the field. That still left several for him to face, far too many given the other events of the day. The Dullahan's flame would make her presence known approaching two of the kids in a sudden flash of movement. They both had curious powers, but one was more of a threat than the other, still it would not be wise to take them lightly.

"You two, Akeno and Samura, isn't it? I'll be conducting your review, instructor Surge Alloy seems rather busy and we need to get this progressing a bit, hmm?"

Looking at them with her eyes just above the collar, she makes a come here motion with her right hand, urging them to follow as she took another position on the field, with a blue flame enveloping her she hovers slightly above the ground, arms spread wide with palms facing upwards, almost as if to be meditating.

~~~

Samura watches this play out for a few minutes then facepalms himself, "Being brave is one thing but blindly charging is another. I'm not a pro-hero, but I can say this much; an experienced villain will definitely take advantage of a lot of them if things do not change." He scratches his head a few times before he forces himself to calm down. He then looks at Allo and thinks to himself', ‘His armor is going to be pretty thick; plus he's fast and strong, so attacking from the range is the best option in this case. Ok, it's time for me to get to work. It's not too hot or cold right now so my powers should get more than they normally do, but it's going to take time to gather my attack. I'll stand to the right of the field and unleash water bullets from all sides; hopefully, this will help my teammate.’

Samura stands at the right side of the field, focusing his energy and the water around him starts to shift to a medium blue. It wasn’t long before his eyes turn blue as well. Quickly, he makes ten water bullets and starts to spread them out. Once finished he released the barrage. He can feel his body feeling somewhat drained; it's been a while since he has done this many at once. He starts to scan the field, taking in all that he can to help the attack. He starts to restart his attack so there would be less time for Allo to react if all goes well. Samura could handle pain but that doesn't mean that he wants to take a head-on attack if he can help it.

~~~

Akeno watched the fights, before being surprised that the teachers decided to take things into her own hands. She was a bit anxious from watching everyone, “Please go easy on me Sensei” she said in a happy tone. If she were to put the teacher in her quirk it would also affect her teammate from how far the dome would be. However with his attack already fired it wouldn’t hinder him too much. She soon noticed that he fired the wrong way while she was activating her quirk. He and the teacher now frozen in places as she sprinted towards the teacher. Blinking her quirk on and off and making it smaller with each step so her teammate would be released from the constant freezing.

~~~

Smiling thinly at that the pair's attacks, she had read the files and fortunately had a means to deal with the onslaught. Almost in an instant the trap was sprung. Misoka had no intention on letting these two just have their way.

The one who seemingly could cut off one's ability to sense time and the other who could control water. If she had the finesse of Allo, she would just electrocute the pair, she lacked a lot of what the her other fellow top 10's had but she was still in that top 10.

"Overcome, Adept, Survive." Says another head bobbing around, as six more form around it hovering off the body, each face takes on a different expression followed with a laugh. One of the heads rushes in for the water bullets, moving even through the effects of the time stall, impacting upon them to shield the body. With a firey tendril of blue flame, the will-o-wips like figure suddenly vanishes as the body seems unconcerned about this series of events, however soon two spots of blue flame were emerging ahead of where Akeno was running. The other heads circle the body before darting off into numerous directions as Misoka's 'real' head hums a tune of sorts, her red slit pupils gazing at the two students.

"Hmmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmmm, mmmhmmm. Let's play a game of tag, show me what you got."

Even if she could not sense the time around her, it didn't much matter if her brutal tactics and sheer numbers were used to batter and overwhelm.

Watching as the male went with more of his water attacks and tried to trip her up in a water whip, the girl kept trying to play with her perceptions, did she truly think she was the first or that a pro would not have a counter for it? What even was her plan, to punch her?

Either way against Misoka it was a rather poor choice, her means of control was telekinetic, her sense of time was already shot, her body a computure, and even if it were not, just as the male's water did not stop, the force of movement and fiery apparitions she created did not stop the predesignated path given to them. Though she had miscalculated, rather she had twice over..

One, the Water user was the bigger threat and two... Well two..

First there was the water user, his attempts to land hits were annoying but even what blows did land seemed to slash or pierce the woman with little effect, he was trying very hard, harder than he should. His time being frozen, likely throwing off his attacks. Either way, he deserved direct intervention, but his time would come. Redirecting a head to intercept his attacks, the handicapped sprinter needed to be dealt with now. Setting up a "bounce" for her heads and the pair of arms she summoned, Misoka allows the girl to get closer, her power wearing on her bit by bit as it dulled or removed the sense of time from those around her, with each staggered step with each breath, she moved more and more into the field of a woman who became an unorthodox fighter, and handler of communications..

Raring her fist back for a punch Akeno was suddenly caught by surprise, by the second miscalculation. First her legs were grabbed and she was purposely staggered as the fist headed for Misoka's Chest, but whatever reaction she had was unknown to Misoka as the time field went up once more.. Yet the laws of motion were more than able to ignore this as five heads struck the girl at considerable force from five separate directions. Far more force than Misoka had planned in fact..

The girl would be fine, but for right now she would likely need to be dragged off the field.. Which was originally Misoka's job to help with... oops.. That left Samura.. With time restored, or the sense of it, his latest water whip missed well and truly wide, as his mind tried to readjust to it's regained senses, Misoka walks up to him quickly in that instant, her normal head landing on her body as she holds a single hand up.

Confused he pauses as she suddenly smiles. "No.. You misunderstood. You were meant to play keep away from me, I'm it." With that however, she bows quickly, hurling her actual head at him with considerable force in a literal flying headbutt.

"I win."

She says blankly, picking her own head up, looking at the two, they now needed an appointment with Doctor Smelling Salt.

"Oh dear...did I go too far?"

~~~

Finishing with helping drag the Heavy iron girl, Misoka is a bit bummed out as the Medic does his job, they were missing some good fights, she just watched her "aunt" dispatch of two students in a bit of a heavy handed fashion, though even she could tell that whole situation wasn't right, could feel it in the air even. Though she wasn't sure as to why.

Looking at the pair, the man did mention something about letting them rest or whatever, but one does not get strong by resting! Only by pushing their limits and by the Kami she was going to wake their asses up, or attempt to at least. Opening some smelling salt she waves it under the noses of the two girls, propping them up against a metal post, it was likely used for one of those vaulting jump hurdles like they had at the village school... well if one could call the small two room building a school. Either way, she stood there, looking at the fights time to time, as her massive frame shaded the two girls, two bottles of water sitting beside her, truth be told they might be too far out of it for this to work, but still.. Not like she had anything else to do as she smiles thinly, staring at the others on the field, she was curious who would be next to fall.

Last edited:
Makoto 'Miko' Miasaki / Adelaide Boucher

Interactions: Isamu @Demon Shinobi
Mentions: Masaru @EmperorsChosen

So is this really what classrooms are like? Adelaide had thought to herself, not really in a judgemental manner, but more out of curiosity since the foreign student hadn't ever been in a school that didn't consist of only her and her mother. She kept a mental note of all the teachers and students that introduced themselves, there was Surge Alloy, one of her teachers and also the third-ranked hero in Japan, then there was Rank 6 Pro hero Nimbus and rank 9 pro hero Dullhans Flame. Everything was so new to her, but she kinda liked it, especially since it was always so since her mother was so strict and hard on her.

While Miko, on the other hand, was rather used to the loud commotion in classrooms and in his own household, while he could get annoyed at times, he grew to enjoy the crowded atmosphere. He listened to a couple of other conversations around the room, a couple of kids introducing themselves to each other, a few personalities declaring themselves for the class, and then their homeroom teacher, Surge alloy, along with the introductions of the other teachers.

Soon enough the students were all sent to the locker's to change into their U-A uniform, Miko had taken his time getting on his uniform, while most of the class rushed into their outfits like there was a time limit. Once Miko made to the field, being one of the last students getting there, Pro hero Nimbus introduced the school nurse, who also would be there on the field, worrying and exciting Miko with the possibilities. This is going to be fun, Miko smirked to himself. The introduction was followed soon after by another big surprise, the number 1 hero in Japan, Nova Master, came down and landed a few feet from where the students were, along with two other kids who seemed to be around the same age as them, probably other students of that class.

Ada always watched how her time efficiency was, even as a kid her mom would time her how fast she could change, eat breakfast and clean up her own messes, she was basically a lab rat to her mother, not that she ever thought about it that way. In no time Adelaide was one of the first to make it to the field, her eyes studying several of the other students, but it slowly stopped when her eyes met Masaru. he was rather stoic and quiet, but not in a way that shows he dislikes his current situation, but in a way that he didn't really need to talk his head off, she liked that. She was caught a little off guard by the sudden drop in from another pro hero, but she quickly knew who that was, a man who she had took many classes just studying at her mother's household, Nova Master.

Surge Alloy began to explain all about what they're first class was going to be about, they would be displaying their capabilities as students and what they may have learned already, by going against their teacher in combat. This took Miko by surprise and thought to himself. He wants us to fight him? All of us fighting Pro hero Surge Alloy with our quirk!? Miko knew he was going to have fun with this, but Adelaide on the other hand already knew that the students had really no change, even though this would be a great way to show off what Ada had been working on for the last couple of years, she was ready.

Soon enough she felt a body whiz past Adelaide towards their teacher, seemed to be the shy boy rushing over at Surge Alloy, she was pleasantly surprised seeing the boy, Jojo, being the first to come at the Pro hero. Well, that's a surprise, seems to me like he might be one of the bravest students in this class. Sadly when Jojo finally reached their teacher, the male dodged the boy and shocked him, defeating the boy quite easily, still didn't change Ada's opinion on him.

Soon later the next series of students fought, while Miko was having fun watching the fights wager on, Adelaide's attention was again taken by the silver-haired boy, he was silently observing and seemed to be analyzing the fight, she felt a connection to the boy that she hadn't really felt with anyone, suddenly a thought came to her head, actually a part of her mind that nailed in by her mother. Adelaide focus! If I don't analyze these fights the opponent will wipe the floor with you! Her observations were brought back towards the fight that was ongoing.

Suddenly yet another distraction made the girl lose focus when she felt a body fall into hers and awkwardly a face, landing into her cleavage. Adelaide was in a sense of embarrassment to do anything, so when the boy fixed himself she could tell he was also embarrassed by the whole situation. "It's, uh, umm...Okay uh, I'm Adelaide, uh yeah...I guess so." Adelaide wished she could erase that whole interaction out of her head, the only memory anywhere close to that in her head was when she accidentally called her mother, mom (Her mother would not let her call her anything but mother, anything else would be childish and idiotic in her mind.)

On the other end, Miko was having a pretty good time watching the fight, the male hadn't really thought of a game plan, usually, the boy would think on the fly, in the actual moment. The male heard a voice from his side, looking over he saw it was one of the kids that were dropped off by Nova Master, seems that the two were going to work as a team. "Hey, little dude! I could probably help, I can throw portals and stuff so I help you get close to em if needed." Miko flashed a smile to the boy.

Masaru had watched the fights with an expression of focus. Even if this was but a means of gauging each student's aptitude, the white-haired boy watched each battle with vested interest and analytical gaze. Unfortunately, despite that, the battles left much to be desired.

Rather than gaining some idea of a weakness or strategy, the difference in ability between the teachers and students was clear. Even three on one against students with powerful quirks and he seemed naught worse for wear.

Sighing, it seemed more and more that Masaru would just have to play to his strengths and hope for the best. Though something else was irking him, namely a hole being burned into the back of his head. Was someone watching him?

...Was it another prank from Charlotte?

Glancing over, the small French girl was interacting with another boy. Looking around some more, everyone else seemed to be minding their own business for the most part. The red-haired girl, perhaps? The question was why.

Either way, considering he was up next, it was probably for the best that he focused on the battle ahead. As long as he wasn't about to find ice cream, or ice cubes, or anything else dumped down his shirt, he didn't mind anyone watching him.

Stepping up to bat as it were, it seemed no one else was going to go forward at the moment. Thus it was now his turn.

Masaru eyed Surge Alloy with narrowed eyes. By now a few had fought him, though that didn't lend much to how to possibly beat him. Truly, this was just a situation where he'd have to give it his best shot and hope for the best. At least he had had some time unlike others to think and plan to his strengths. Still, he would have to do some prodding himself.

Exhaling slowly, the boy's breath come out as visible and icy. Widening his stance slightly in case of sudden attack, the ground under him as well began to cover in frost. His right arm lay at his side with his hand in a loose grip while ice materialized into an object. With his left arm, he held it outstretched forward, creating smaller clusters of ice in his palm that shot outwards at Allo in rapid fashion.

Based off what he had read and seen, Surge Alloy's resistance was something to be wary of and Masaru would be a fool to worry about going too far and harming him. Rather it was to see for himself how much of an effect his attacks had before proceeding.

Bringing the now completed item in his right hand up, a ice-made blade, Masaru released it and let the weapon slowly levitate above him as two more instances of the object slowly formed at both its sides. Once finished, the three blades added to Masaru's assault, leveling themselves at Surge Alloy before shooting off towards him, one aimed straight down the middle while the other two curved somewhat to come it at angles at his sides.

However, predicting these attacks as well would not be enough, Masaru ceased his shards from his left hand and tapped the ground with his foot. The ground cracked and a much larger pillar of ice erupted from the earth in front of him, floating and leveling itself in similar manner as the blades at Allo and then flying at his location.

The shards would probably just tickle him, and the swords while dangerous to some opponents, would at-best shatter and their particles act as some obstruction or inconvenience to his vision. Hopefully, Allo would at least feel the pillar.

~~~

Well well it seemed Masaru Takeshi... Quirk: Ice Make. A good 22 years ago this match up would have been concerning as one of Allo's very one weaknesses was lowered temperatures from ice attacks. Now.. well it wasn't much a problem yet to use Discharge Roulette on a teenager was extremely overkill. So Allo was now going to have to step up his speedster game as much like the last fight Masaru brought his game right out the door.

"Sword play with a icy wind twist. Alright interesting start," he chuckled as he watched the pincer move from three sides come after him. The first to reach him however was the shard blasts that pelted him wildly like something out of a pokemon game. Of course as he had said earlier though dodging was going to give no result so he would take this part of the attack. Yet before he could do any more planning then that the ground started to shook as a rather DAMN impress ice pillar was created by the kid. With a flick of a switch Allo changed his plans as he ducked down at the last moment allowing all three blades to clash among themselves. Heh, Allo would be able to gauge Masaru with this pillar attack alone no need to get hit unnecessarily.

"A+ for control, and imagination," Allo smirked he had to admit this was a impressive reveal for a elemental user to already have so much control, and fine tuning in forming objects. Much like the last three Masaru was also a pro hero's child yet unlike the other's his parents divorced. From what Alo had heard, and experience the Pro Hero Raijin... was a bit of a asshole... though his mother the retired Yuki-onna was rather pleasant. From the kids attitude so far Allo was pretty sure there were a few negative elements of it as the boy kept a rather stoic attitude to this voice.

"Heh... bring it," Allo taunted motioning Masaru to use the pillar.

As the pillar came crashing down the field was once again ravaged in dust, and as it settled Masaru would find himself... unable to find his teacher... had he crushed Surge Alloy?

"So whatcha looking for," Allo asked as he rested a hand on Masaru's shoulder jovially pretending to try, and find what the boy was looking for.

"As impressive as that was my boy using heavy attacks against quick enemies usually doesn't pan out well...sooo I guess you should maybe try some more closer quarters hm," Allo asked jumping away from the boy before reality would come back to him over how Allo had gotten to him so fast.

~~~

Standing in wait, Masaru's gaze narrowed at the location his teacher stood. The pillar had crashed against the spot Surge Alloy was at, covering the area in dust and debris from the impact. However, no movement could be spotted. Masaru wondered if his instructor had just taken the hit. He didn't doubt that the man could, but then why was he just waiting.

Suddenly, a voice came from behind him, paired with a hand grasping his shoulder. Masaru's eyes widened slightly in surprise and he reacted quickly, though Allo had backed away before a counter could be made.

Nonetheless, Masaru turned to face Allo, sliding back on the frost that had covered the ground around him. Raising a palm from his side upward, several more pillars would rise from the ground starting from Allo's back, then his flanks and finally front. The pillars would connect at the sides on touch, forming a makeshift barrier with the aim to trap Surge Alloy within.

At the same time, Masaru slid one leg behind the other and crouched down slightly, as if ready to break into a sprint. One hand's fingertips touching the ground while the other pointed behind himself, seemingly forming another blade like before. He was prepared for a follow-up; ready to grant Allo's wish for a melee attack, though it wouldn't be on his own terms. He wouldn't have a choice but to break the prison of ice surrounding him, of which Masaru held no doubts he could. Once he did, Masaru would attempt to finish the bout.

~~~

"Hahahaha gotta say Masaru you show a great display of control, and resolve. However, I did say if you your quirk... I'll use mind," Allo smiled as his eyes started to glow again as they had when he ko'ed Jojo in one hit.

"Heh hope your as ready as you can be," Allo grinned wildly like a animal finding its prey as with one heavy step forward Allo dug his hands into the front wall spreading his fingers out as his unleashed a torrent of energy into the ice pillars. It didn't take long at all as the surging energy heated up the ice causing it to crack, and melt to fast for Masaru to regain control. Upon the heaviest crack the pillars finally gave way as through the carnage of falling debris Allo speed up grid-locking Masaru's Ice blades with his right foot... ironically completely destroying the hero's right shoe. Definitely going to need to go clothes shopping tonight... maybe I'll just text my wife seeing as she's off today, Allo mentally noted as he was now down a jacket, a shoe, and his pants/shirt were near ruined as well. Pushing forward Allo broke Masaru's gaurd sending the boy back a bit as Allo flanked left nearing one of the chunks of platform Kanna's attacks had created. With a solid kick Allo sent the well sized rock towards Masaru waiting to see what the boy, or any of the others would do.

~~~

Chitose and Hisashi had been busy tending to Jojo and the next three that needed medical attention. They carefully lied each one down and moved them only when absolutely necessary (save for Aurora, who could only be put in one spot and never budge).

Each incapacitated student received a kiss to their foreheads from the nurse, allowing their bodies to begin healing at an incredible rate. Since Allo didn't seem to seriously injure anyone, the students should be fine by later afternoon.

With each battle, Cupie had been fighting the urge to step in and help. Phantom turd had needed to learn his lesson about charging a Pro Hero blindly, the next team seemed to not need any help, and this time with Jack Frost she intended on letting him learn the hard way as well.

But...

Her willpower was gradually diminishing. The need to not see more and more people wind up incapacitated was growing greater with each student getting kissually assaulted. Cupie didn't want to see another person go down... She needed to let them learn a lesson, but...

She hated seeing them as they were.

Cupie wanted to help.

As she watched the battle unfold, Jack Frost really seemed like he stood a chance. However, Allo proved far mightier than the pillars and was ragdolling Masaru around a bit.

'Come on come on come on!' Cupie inwardly screamed, fear in her eyes as her heartbeat quickened. She wanted Masaru to react, to fight Surge Alloy and take him down, but he seemed at the mercy of their teacher...

Without a second thought, and before she could question herself, Cupie rushed forward.

She quickly ran in Masaru's direction, the same fear and worry present in her eyes as she closed the distance. Cupie extended her hand and in between the rock and Masaru appeared a giant and incredibly hard-shelled red heart; the best Cupie could summon.

The rock collided with the heart, putting a sizable crack into the shield but it still stood tall and intact; successful in protecting Masaru.

It was then Cupie realized exactly what she had done and took a second to smack her head.

"God! Dammit! Emika! You! Fucking! Idiot!" She scolded herself, each word said in time with each smack. Cupie then turned to Surge Alloy.

There was no fucking way he was going to let her get away with that, was he?

~~~

A narrowing of his eyes was all Allo would see. He wasn't much of a talker in fights, unless it was necessary. Some opted to trash talk or taunt; an attempt to unnerve their opponents and increase the chances of a slip-up or mistake. Masaru met these kinds of opponents with unbreakable focus and determination. However, while he didn't respond, it didn't mean he wasn't listening.

Once again, he exhaled, his breath as visible as if it were solid. Watching and waiting, Masaru saw the glow of Allo's power and readied himself, preparing for the makeshift prison to shatter so he could hail him with the debris. However, while the pillars did crack and break, it seemed Allo focused on melting the ice as well, leaving minimal solid remnants to counterattack with. Instead of Masaru pinning Allo and going in for the metaphorical kill, Allo charged him, bracing his foot against Masaru's blade.

Suddenly, Masaru had no weapon to defend against the incoming attack. While he moved his left forearm up to brace, attempting to form some manner of shield, as well as began to slide back in preparation, the attack came too quick and shattered the thin materialization of ice he had created. The impact sent him back, colliding with the ground and rolling, though the boy was quick to reorient himself and halt through the use of small, ice footholds he had risen out of the ground.

Just as he had stopped, Masaru looked to his side and spotted a significant chunk of debris flying at him. He would have create a wall—But a wall appeared not of his own volition. It was a—heart?

Blinking in confusion, the stoic face Masaru wore dropped as he looked around for the creator of the "shield". He quickly spotted the pink girl who was smacking her head and chastising herself.

This was somewhat of a problem, namely as this was a fight the girl certainly wanted no part of despite her jumping in to help. However, Masaru also found an issue with her aid in the question of—What the actual fuck is that power?

If it were something simple, yet strong, like fire or earth or—something, Masaru could just roll with it. However they didn't exactly have time to go over the capabilities of her power and how they could combo. Obviously it could shield somehow.

"Yell at yourself later!" Masaru growled, sending another blast of shards at Allo with one hand while the other conjured another blade.

The teacher's clothes were torn—That meant he was doing something right? Either way, the match would have to finish soon. Masaru was skilled at control and power, but his quirk hit him hardest in extended engagements.

~~~

"Ah Miss Emika Sakurako. You like to be designated as Cupie correct? That's what Eisuke told me," Allo smiled at the new runner into the field... Quirk: Glass Heart one of the most unique quirks of the class. Surprisingly he was giving her a moment to realize her actions causing the girl to curse herself out causing Allo to chuckle a bit as Masaru fired of another volley of ice this time not as plentiful as the volley before. Masaru was running out of steam a well known problem of all elemental quirk users much like Kaz was they had a limit to how much they could expel their quirk everyone had a limit surprisingly Masaru's limit was pretty high, but the boy clearly had never had missed much so the limiter was still their.

"Heh, careful Masaru best to regroup with your partner a sword is always better when paired with a shield," he spoke before turning to Cupie finally stopping in movement as he smiled at her.

"Which means i really should take the shied out first right miss Cupie," he darted in a straight line oddly out of tune as he wasn't moving very fast but enough to be threatening... Cupie's quirk was intriguing, but after a thorough read, and a first hand witness from his friend Eisuke... there was no way he was going to get hit my that so instead one of the unfortunate students behind him would be the guinea pig to see the emotion aspect effect of this girls quirk... basically he wanted her to ahem friendly fire on accident...

~~~

"Who the hell's Eisuke?" Cupie asked him, readying for battle now that she had accidentally pushed herself into it.

Pushing the thought out of her mind, she decided she'd need to act quickly and, as her teacher said, be Masaru's shield while he gets his ice going. Either that, or give him enough time to run his ass out of here and escape.

Ugh.

Stupid Emika! Stupid stupid stupid!

"Which means I really should take the shield out first right miss Cupie?"

Wait, what?

Cupie's eyes widened in fear upon seeing Allo charging straight at her.

Wait.

Straight at her.

Was he seriously going to be predictable like a normal police officer?!

No way, there's no way he'd be that predictable.

Still, she took the bait because, really, she had no other choice.

Cupie quickly formed a glass heart about the size of her hand and chucked it as hard as she could at Surge Alloy. She used this opportunity to dash towards Masaru, so she could at least have him close enough for her shields.

She inwardly screamed when Allo dodged her attack.

"Heads up!" She shouted to any poor sap that heart was going to hit.

~~~

Ichirou was still rather... stunned by Airi's introduction. It wasn't every day that some random girl came up to him asking if he could hear his parents slap hips every night. Honestly... It was pretty interesting. People like her tended to be the most... unpredictable. And as much as he felt sexually violated right now, he wouldn't mind having an actual conversation with her...

He barely caught the "heads up" shout from Cupie.

The second he turned his face, it was met with glass shattering and a red gas surrounding his head. He breathed in the sweet scent after coughing a few times. The aroma of the red mist filling his lungs, and almost instantaneously, he was caught in the hypnotic spell the quirk put him under.

His eyes fell onto the closest person to him. After everyone else had left to fight their respective battles, only two people were in close proximity to him but one of them made him feel something... special. Something he'd never felt before.

Masaru.

His heart skipped a beat and his breath felt taken away at the sight of the white-haired boy. His sharp blue eyes, handsome features, and mysterious charm had Ichirou swooning at the very thought of him.

He swallowed a lump in his throat, a new dread joining in on these emotions.

Masaru was facing Surge Alloy and needed help, badly.

He couldn't stand idle and let Mr. Tamoyo take down the person his mind, body, and soul screamed to protect.

Ichirou activated his quirk, blue flames sprouting through his skin as a fiery pain coursed around his skin from the inside and out. He let out a small groan as the intensity settled in but he moved quickly. Ichirou, in a flash, was gone from his spot, getting between Masaru and Allo to continue this battle.

"I-I... I won't let you hurt him!" He yelled, having trouble speaking due to the pain that circulated through his body. Ichirou charged forward, fueled with the power of love to protect the boy he felt such strong emotions for.

What Allo would notice as Ichirou got closer was the prominent pink hearts where his pupils usually were, the main sign Cupie's quirk had taken effect.

~~~

"...That... is a very impressive quirk Cupie," Allo responded holding back a laughter that wanted to burst out... Kaz, and Chitose would probably blame him for this one later though to be fair Ichirou should have been able to dodge it... must have been distracted. The protective love struck boy was clearly not in his right mind evident alone by the unnatural heart shape effect in his eyes. Not only was Cupie's quirk great in the defensive department it was also well a great distraction tool, and incapacitating tactic if used right.

"Alright then Ichirou... protect him," Allo chimed motioning Ichirou to fight him with a sway of the hand. He was already testing Curie, and Masaru so why not Ichirou as well. Though given how sporadically Ichirou was probably going to act now Allo... was going to have to get a tad bit... more serious with the three students much like his last three on one fight.

"SHOE ATTACK," Allo swung his final shoe right off into Cupie's stomach like a bullet as with a undermine grab he lifted one of the rocks from Kanna's attacks before slam dunking it onto Ichirou. Following with a somersault over the rock Allo then came done onto Masaru with a screw kick.

~~~

Just as Masaru suspected, the pink girl, who's name was Cupie—or Emika—Whatever her name was, Allo was targeting her next. It was understandable, though Masaru didn't know what her power was, obviously it had some defensive ability which could aid him while he attacks. That meant taking her out first would be the wisest move.

Clicking his tongue, Masaru made a dash towards Cupie. By now, his body was starting to shudder and shake due to the drop in body temperature resulting from his quirk. Besides, if he expelled more energy to closing the distance faster, it might play right into Surge Alloy's hands. After all, he could be fully intending for Masaru to panic and charge in to cover Emika.

However, as he did, the girl threw something at the teacher, another heart it seemed. The object flew—right passed Allo; who would've guessed.

What he didn't expect, however, was the glass heart smashing against the face of another one of the boy's.

He knew Cupie was trying to help—but still.

"Really? That was your plan?!" Masaru questioned her, however just as suddenly as it struck him, the poor sap that took the metaphorical bullet was now right in front of him, in the middle of the fight. "...What."

The confusing events continued, as the next action would be a shoe attack from Allo that struck Cupie square in the gut.

"...I do not have the patience for this!"

However, that first attack was part of a combo, which continued with Ichirou getting struck by a boulder and a kick coming straight for Masaru.

Bracing the icy blade to intercept the attack, Allo's kick struck the saber, its force knocking through Masaru's defense and send him once again sliding into the ground. His movements were beginning to slow, and it was evident.

~~~

As she thought, Cupie had missed and hit the fatso from earlier. With a sigh, she readied herself for Allo's next attack, trying to think of a plan to at least wear the Pro Hero out and give them even a slight chance of victory.

However, Masaru was giving her shit. Cupie was not one to take other people's shits kindly.

This would also give Surge Alloy just enough distraction time for his next attack to hit her.

"And what the fuck was your plan Elsa--"

Before she could continue, a flying shoe hit her abdomen so hard it knocked the wind out of her and put her to her knees. She shook as the sudden explosion of pain overwhelmed her body.

Seeing Masaru slide to the ground, Cupie took off her own shoe and tossed it in the other's direction.

"Oi! You can't win this fight and you're weak as shit right now..." Cupie paused as a wave of nausea was starting to settle. "I-It's time to call it quits... In a real battle, you-you have to know when to surrender and let the bigger dogs bite..."

After she said this, Ichirou, who she thought had been struck by the boulder, had actually caught it.

~~~

Ichirou groaned as he worked his muscles overtime to toss the boulder off of himself to the side, his blue fire roaring brightly off his skin as the power of adrenaline and love urged him forward.

Masaru needed help. Ichirou couldn't let him down.

He moved quickly again, getting in between Masaru and Allo. He pointed his open palms in Allo's direction and unleashed two strong streams of blue fire, working to get his teacher away from the love of his life.

Cupie, he didn't care about. Masaru was his main objective.

~~~

"E-Elsa?!" Masaru questioned with a hint of a shudder to his voice. "Not getting hit with a shoe, for one! Hey!"

Gritting his teeth as the girl chucked one of her own shoes at him, she spoke about surrendering and giving up. It wasn't as if the whole thing was optional. They had to fight, though by now it certainly was possible that he would likely be allowed to throw in the towel.

"In a real battle, wouldn't he be trying to kill me?" Masaru retorted, obviously a bit stubborn in his own right.

Still, she was correct; he was weak right now with little chance of winning at this point. Yet here was this other person that had jumped into fight.

Watching the bout progress, Masaru looked over to Cupie.

"Alright, you're right... I don't have much steam left—Much, not all. What did you hit him with?" Masaru inquired finally as to her quirk, proposing they might have a shot. "Like this I have maybe one more good attack... but if that guy has heat, he might be able to normalize my temperature; I can keep going."

Of course, Allo likely knew this as well and would plan accordingly, either quickly trying to strike out Cupie or ensuring that Ichirou and Masaru kept apart.

~~~

"Well I was going to let Cupie slide, and exit for now, but if you guys think you can win by all means lets keep going," Allo chimed at them as he immediately encircled Ichirou to avoid the boys flames. Kid could already handle flames near Kaz's level... he had to admit he wasn't shocked, but still a bit impressed. It seemed Cupie's quirk really burned a fire into Ichirou's willingness to push harder then usual in the name of..."love" per say.

"Aight you three since you believe you can finish this. I am going to end this in one move as well lets see who wins the triple sevens," Allo chuckled as he took a runners stance waiting for them to launch their finale.

~~~

"The red gas makes people fall in love with whoever's closest or it just stuns them." Cupie explained to him quickly, "So, if Fatso over there had a ring he'd be proposing to you right now."

She listened to what Masaru had to say and considered it. Their best bet was that he just remain support right now and let Ichirou do the heavy work, but Masaru seemed intent on getting some heat and becoming offensive again. Ichirou's quirk was incredibly powerful and super bullshit, so they stood some sort of chance if they could do this perfectly. There was little to no room for errors here...

This included keeping weak ass Masaru as support, dammit!

Just as she finished talking to Elsa, Allo had mentioned that he could have let her get away with this, but now that she was on a team with Elsa and Fatso, she had to work with them.

She silently seethed then looked to Masaru.

"I'm a dumbshit, but I jumped in because you had a hard time defending yourself. So you're gonna be Elsa for the rest of the semester, okay? Okay."

Just as she was about to surrender to Allo, Ichirou spoke up.

"Both of you, I have a plan. It isn't the best, but it's all we've got."

Cupie looked to him, both she and Masaru listening.

Ichirou had quickly explained the plan to them, not wanting to waste too much time when the battle was reaching its climax.

Both Cupie and Masaru seemed to understand what they were to do, and so, they executed their plan with hope and a little bit of praying.

Cupie quickly made a large heart, this one as big as the one she had summoned to shield Masaru. Ichirou grabbed the heart and tossed it in Allo's direction, using the opportunity to toss a blue fireball up above where he predicted the top of the cloud would end. Masaru conjured an ice spear and propelled it at the center of the heart, piercing it and causing the red gas to erupt from the opening.

The field they were using was completely covered in the red gas, the denseness working as a smokescreen. Surge Alloy was nowhere to be seen, but Ichirou could predict that his uncle had gotten the hell out of there before the quirk could hit him.

Time for phase 2.

Ichirou left a fireball where he'd been standing then warped to the fireball at the top of the cloud, quickly watching for any movements to get a read where Allo had gone.

The gas was separating from the left-hand side. Allo didn't get out of the cloud?

Ichirou let himself fall into the center of the cloud, unleashing two streams of blue fire to his left wherever it could reach.

Cupie, seeing a purplish hue rise and flicker within the red cloud saw now was her signal to strike. She made multiple hearts, one after the other, and started throwing them all towards the left side as well.

Ichirou heard the glass breaking and took this as his cue to get out.

From the fire he made earlier when he attacked Allo, he warped back towards the boulder's location. Seeing it untouched, he needed to time this carefully.

Masaru's ice-coated everything that the red cloud touched and then some in the hopes that they could trap Allo. However, the trap, they suspected, wouldn't be strong enough to contain the Number 3 Pro Hero.

They heard shattering.

Ichirou ignited his flames and made them stronger, the fire burning the strongest he could handle. His pained scream seemed to echo on the field as the intensity was almost too much to bear. But he persisted, for Masaru.

Cupie and Masaru waited patiently for their teacher, anticipating that Ichirou's scream would have Allo thinking Ichirou was baiting him and to go for Cupie and Masaru instead.

Allo rushed out of the cloud and dashed towards the duo head-on, an unreadable look on his face.

Cupie readied another large heart to act as their shield.

"FATSO!" She screamed out.

Almost instantly, Ichirou appeared in front of Allo at the fire he had set.

Ichirou's hand had been reeled back, launching the fist forward as a trail of blue fire flickered behind it.

Surprisingly, he hit Allo in the abdomen.

Ichirou had no time to be surprised, but he'd definitely apologize to Allo later.

The impact of his punch sent Allo backward towards the cloud again, and quickly, Ichirou reeled back and launched another punch, this one to send him to the air.

Before his teacher could go too high, he caught Allo's foot and slammed him into the ground, quickly following it with a downward fiery punch that the force of the impact was enough to thin out the red gas.

Ichirou was panting and readied himself for Allo to attack him, but he didn't seem to be moving.

In fact, he seemed unconscious.

Ichirou looked him over, but everything about Allo seemed unconscious. Right down to the breathing.

He killed his flames, feeling the adrenaline rush through him from the amount of pain he had to endure to use his quirk as he had.

However, he didn't care about that right now. He had someone he needed to check on...

Ichirou stepped out of the cloud and went back to Cupie and Masaru. Before Masaru could react, Ichirou had him trapped in a hug.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

Masaru didn't say anything, but Cupie was holding back her laughter.

Ichirou pulled away, smiling at Masaru with a subtle blush on his cheeks and a look of pure affection in his eyes. His left hand held Masaru's right while Ichirou used his remaining one to hold the other boy close to him. Said boy looked far too stunned for words.

"I'm so glad you're safe. I couldn't bear the thought of someone I love getting hurt..."

Ichirou leaned in closer, closed his eyes, and planted a kiss to Masaru's cheek.

Cupie was too busy holding her stomach and laughing so hard that she went silent to save Masaru from this madness.

Only a few seconds later Ichirou's eyes suddenly snapped open, the pink hearts that had been there prior were now regular pupils. He pulled away, seeing what was happening, and immediately let go of Masaru.

"Wh-What?! Huh?!" He questioned, too confused and shocked to fully ask his question. "Wh-Wha-!"

Ichirou blushed furiously as he tried to regain his composure. Meanwhile, Allo had gotten up and had witnessed everything.

Now it was Cupie's turn to join the confused crew.

Allo explained he had wanted to prevent Ichirou from doing something he might regret, but he accidentally played dead for a little too long.

Then, with one chop to Ichirou's neck, he knocked the silver-haired boy unconscious and caught him before Ichirou could land too hard on the ground.

"Wh-What?! But we... Oh, come the fuck on you piece of s-succulent man!" Cupie quickly corrected herself so she would not be subjected to a savage ass beating. "We just pulled off the coolest thing we could do all year and it barely did anything to you?! Ugh, that's it, I'm done. You win." She threw her hands up as if throwing in the towel before crossing them over her chest, visibly disgruntled and upset that their plan had failed despite it going perfectly.

"When is this bull- bulloney over?"

~~~

Deadpanning, Masaru was staring at Ichirou who was very confused at the moment. He had his eyes narrowed and seemed fairly irritated at the display of affection. It almost looked like he would summon a pillar from the ground just to toss either the subject of Cupie's heart attacks—or whatever that was—or Emika herself. However finally, fatigued mentally and physically, he simply let out a sigh, his breath chilling the air.

"...I assume that is enough of a gauge for our teachers."

Honestly, Masaru never believed he would be able to best Allo at this stage. Everyone seemed to have a mind that this was voluntary but the teacher's invitations, if you could call them that, seemed mandatory and for the purpose of seeing where they were starting. They gave it a shot, showed what they could do, now they could leave. Masaru might be more stubborn, but with the current circumstances, he didn't have the patience for any of it.

"And I'm not going to t-toss either of you at risk of getting frostbite," Masaru grumbled, leaving the situation, likely being more receptive and warm when—Well, when he was.

Lucien had momentarily narrowed his eyes when Charlotte poked his face but he didn't really react. Instead, he just watched her. He couldn't really figure her out. Which one of them was the weird one? Him or her? He couldn't really be certain. He was socially inept which was something he was very much aware of but casually invading the personal space of someone you didn't know had to have been uncommon and weird, right? Whatever. Lucien didn't know and, ultimately, he didn't care. Because there was more pressing things, such as observing Allo's fight with the other three. He was able to gleam a lot from the way it was handled - from the trio approached the situation and the way Allo responded.

"They wreaked havoc on the surroundings. Should give you enough things to utilize." Lucien observed, arms still folded across his chest. He let out a soft exhale, shifting on his feet ever so slightly. The way Allo moved and fought was confident and with purpose. Something that came with years of experience, Lucien was certain of that. His lips were a thin line as he glanced over to the side to Charlotte. "Allons-y." He said with a jerk of his chin, motioning towards Allo. Lucien started walking immediately, his arms unfolding from across his chest while one hand just slipped into his pocket.

Footfall after footfall brought him closer to Allo until he was a solid six feet away from him.

He stared Allo down, his gaze holding no real emotion.

Surge Alloy.

Third Ranked Hero in Japan.

"We'll be up next." Lucien spoke blandly, doing his best to suppress any actual emotion from slipping from his voice.

~~~

Charlotte smiled thinly, holding the expression of someone entirely pleased with themselves, for whatever reason. It was unlikely that she had simply contemplated some foolproof strategy for the fight ahead. Rather, it was more likely she was simply happy with her behavior thus far, as well as her progress in gauging Lucien. She couldn't presume to know all of his secrets, however she was slowly gaining knowledge of how he outwardly worked. One might wonder if measuring just how far you could appropriately pester someone was something worth focus, though to Charlotte it undoubtedly was. At the very least, the ending of the last fight had put her in an exceedingly positive mood.

"Collateral damage indeed," Charlotte murmured in response, referencing one of his earlier statements. "He's been showing off quite a bit of speed in the past fights. I'll try to keep him pinned so you can do your thing."

If Allo's bout with Masaru was anything to go off of, large, choreographed attacks wouldn't be very effective. Charlotte surmised that if she could just restrict his movements somewhat, Lucien might be able to get a good hit in.

"Bien sûr," Charlotte chimed, following a short ways behind Lucien, hands still clasped behind her back.

Stepping behind him, Charlotte paused a few feet farther from the man. While she normally would be the last person to worry about getting in someone's face, Allo was not one whose personal space she wanted to invade, at least not in this circumstance. She doubted if she tried poking him in any other situation, she would receive an ass-kicking.

"Well, break a leg... Oh, pas littéralement." Charlotte thought it better to clarify given her current partner, just in case given past comments.

~~~

Well after that... intriguing finale with Masaru, Cupie, and Ichirou it seemed Allo wouldn't have to wait no time at all for the next contestant as it was presented to him a mere 6 feet away in the form of Lucien, and Charlotte's tag team. Charlotte Chevalier Quirk: X-ray Telekinesis, and Lucien Delcroix Quirk: Arclight. Both were very heavy handed quirks with Charlotte's having a multiverse of applications, and combinations of vision, and telekinetic movement she could be a dangerous/adaptable tactician much like Allo was. Lucien on the other hand being a powerhouse much like Kaz and in the elemental depart of Eisuke. Background wise they were both intriguing children, however, they were both prominent in their stances... heh looks like the good fights were all, but over. Charlotte had the best quirk to tag team with, and Lucien much like Masaru would definitely be interesting to see how they wielded their quirk.

"Alright then you two by all means lets dance," he jovially bowed before with one slip of a blink Allo was between the two, and with a slight of hand caught one of Charolette's hand before spinning her rhythmically into Lucien. Up to know Allo had been rather serious with his attacks, and very straight forward. Yet, there was something he had to address with Lucien's demeanor, and with Charlotte in the mix he could do just that. Much like his old friend Hidemi, Lucien was a clear winner of the stick in the mud type so Allo's goal while testing this quirk would be to see if he could get Lucien to smile.

"Viens maintenant tu es censé me casser le bras après tout," Allo chuckled revealing he had heard everything,and... that he apparently knew french... thanks to his daughters extra curriculum that drove his wife near insane.

~~~

Silence was Lucien's response - his lips that same pressed together, extraordinarily thin line. The speed at which Allo moved reminded him of his grandfather - that sudden burst of speed that was more than capable of catching people off-guard. Lucien had no way of knowing what the man's method of approach would be, but he was capable of preparing himself mentally. The suddenness wasn't unfamiliar.

Lucien's quirk activated; electricity was surging through his body, his physical abilities becoming amplified as he supercharged himself. Charlotte was being swung around towards him and he went into a crouch; one leg remained stationary while the other spread out slightly. A hand on the ground, he leaned forward to allow Charlotte to pass over his head.

The shift in his weight was subtle but more than enough. Lucien twisted around on the ground, using the hand he had on the surface to pivot around with his leg extended. The intention was clear - a sweep to knock Allo's feet out from beneath him.

~~~

Even though Allo's power had been made evident through the prior fights, predicting an attack didn't necessarily mean one could still properly react to it. In this case, she fully expected to be targeted as the support of the duo, but the raw speed still caught Charlotte off guard.

"Wah!" Charlotte released a sound of surprise as she was spun towards Lucien.

Her partner, however, was quick to duck and counter, and while Charlotte was caught first, she wasn't slow to respond either. As she spun closer to Lucien, the girl hopped up, levitating momentarily and floating over the boy. Performing a simple backflip in the air, Charlotte landed gracefully back on her feet behind him.

"Eh bien, voilà notre club exclusif... (Well, there goes our exclusive club...)" Charlotte said with a pout and a huff, seemingly retaining her attitude even in the current circumstances.

As she recovered, it seemed Lucien was already going for the counter as Allo remarked about his earlier comments. Steadying herself, Charlotte's eyes flashed as some of the disheveled rubble from the earlier sparring sessions rocked and lifted from the ground, namely two medium-sized pieces of earth, floating momentarily before flying at Allo in a curve to hit him in a pincer attack. A leg sweep was unlikely to work, no matter how fast Lucien was. However, paired with attacks at his flanks, perhaps Allo would be forced to address one of the attacks head on.

~~~

Impressively both students handled the tactic rather well with Lucien diving past Charolette, and the girl herself using her quirk to regain midair before launching two well sized rocks at the pro hero as her partner went for a low sweep...well one of them had the right idea. Lucien would meet a rather painful experience as his fleshy leg would connect with Allo's metal skin not budging the pro hero in the slightest as he would get a front row seat to see Charlotte's attack meet point as the pincer attack made its mark onto the teacher. The dust would quickly settle as Allo had a chaotic grin much similar to when he was fighting Kanna's group... these two would be fun in a actual sparring match, but much to his annoyance Allo had to remember he couldn't go full out here.

"Ahem... Metal skin," he chuckled before Lucien would find his leg grabbed before the boy was thrown around like a ragdoll into the sky before returning his attention to Charolette as his eye's flickered bright... he was about to do something big as he rubbed his hands together like a defibrillator creating a unique energy glow between the fingers much alike his flash-bang attack earlier in the the Amaris fight.

"Lets see how creative you can get miss Charolette," Allo nonchalantly spoke as he placed his hands onto the ground unleashing a somewhat seismic wave blast that even sent him right back up do to the force as debris from all over the field lifted into the at Lucien.

~~~

It was bad but manageable. The way his right eyelid flickered was the only real reaction that Lucien had felt pain from the contact. When he was thrown into the air, Lucien welcomed it in all honesty. His body was weightless for a moment as he reached the apex of the throw and gravity didn't immediately kick back in. That second was all he really needed for his brain to adjust and his sense of direction to correct itself.

Electricity surged along his arms, conversing in his palms as the debris and Allo himself came to join him in the air. A release of electricity from his left hand sent him barreling to the right, his body twisting in the air as his foot made contact with a still rising piece of debris. It offset his fall and allowed him to leap from it, jumping from debris to debris - ignoring the pain in his leg from the impact with Allo - as if they were platforms as his right hand extended towards Allo.

His eyes had adopted a blue glow by this point, the red electricity that had gathered in his right hand having begun to glow even brighter. Lucien felt nothing as he fire the laser at Allo - no joy, anxiety or even an ounce of concern. His grandfather taught him always to go for the most efficient way to remove an obstacle, and what better way to deal with someone like Allo than to fire off a disintegrating laser?

~~~

"Heh, and people say Eisuke's flashy," Allo chimed as Lucien's quirk collected itself, however, as Allo had warned on many occasions once all parties had used their quirks he would use his on equal grounds thus Luciens aggressive attack would be answered in kind. In retrospect Allo had Koza another old friend a lot to thank for especially in terms of speedster style that Allo had switched to in his younger years. A long time ago Allo would try to use his strength in defense like a idiot, and power through such attacks.

"I have to ask Lucien do you really expect to get far with no passion towards this venture," Allo brought up right before the attack was launched. Allo's had surged with energy as he brought it to his mouth in one unspoken moment Lucien would be met with a move only a top ten pro could pull. None of the kids would be even able to register it, and only Kaz, Chitose, and Misoka would be able to keep up with it. In one instance as Allo absorbed the energy from his hand into his body Allo at first seemed to be pierced by the attack as it met its mark, but what was hit was only a after image as the attack easily past through. Discharge Roulette... Allo's hero trump card his ultimate ability. In that mere instance Allo through his own electrical current siphoning off the energy waves of Luciens attacks had spun up in a snake like motion instantaneously.

"It matters not how you got here Lucien it does matter that your actions match up to your desires. Do you want to be a hero, or a angst y mess living out someone elses dream," Allo almost quizzically said to Lucien a mere foot above the kid looking down at him as the pro hero was in fact upside down with his whole body eerily glowing with pure energy with his own blue eyes now a menacing grey. The overpowering aura subsided as Allo seemed to turn off Discharge Roulette leaning right to fall a bit aways from Lucien as he landed in a roll making some distance between him, and the kids. While the pro couldn't prove Lucien had problems parental or of any nature. The way Lucien looked, acted, and definitely fought mirrored Hidemi who had had so rather major problems at home.

"Heh, also hows that arm breaking coming i think you got close to a suitable scratch," he jovially taunted.

~~~

He circumvented the attack. How? Lucien couldn't have been certain. But, there was one undeniable fact - this was pointless. He understood the purpose for Allo; he needed to gleam just how well his students were with their quirks. Gauge their individual skill levels, and for the students, having advice from Allo would undoubtedly be something they valued. But for Lucien?

Not quite.

He heard the question but didn't answer immediately. Electricity arced around his body before bursting from him like a pulse, sending him down towards the ground. He landed solidly in a crouch, standing up and dusting himself off somewhat casually. He met Allo's gaze coldly; it was the usual apathy that betrayed no emotion. Rather, there was something almost akin to disgust or repulsion in the way he looked at the teacher.

"Save the speech. I'm not interested in whatever 'wisdom' you have to impart. I was sent here to learn how to better utilize my quirk and learn 'How to be a hero'. My passions and intentions are my own last I checked. I don't believe you're the 'student councilor' I suppose you'd be more content if I showed the same reckless enthusiasm as my peers." He had a hand on his hip as he stared at Allo, the coldness in his eyes returning to the usual disinterested apathy. "After I'm done here, I'll return to America and become a 'hero'. Then I'll either succeed my grandfather and take on the spot of 'Number One' or I'll fail. Nothing more, nothing less." In his mind, it was all mapped out. But there was still the rebellion and resentment that lingered in his heart. In time, he'd drown it all out, however. Entertaining those emotions and thoughts just weren't practical.

"Charlotte, take the lead." Lucien said, sliding back into a combative stance, fists raised as electricity sparked from his body. His eyes were locked onto Allo, his mind formulating his next attack while keeping space open to adapt to whatever avenue Charlotte chose to take. He ignored Allo's taunt - filtering it out as mindless chatter as he remained focused on the task at hand. He was just counting the time in his mind; he didn't need nor want this exercise in futility. But perhaps Charlotte would be able to gleam something from it, and he had no intention of handicapping her experience due to his own personal qualms with the fiasco he was being forced into.

~~~

Once again, her shield had been taken from her. Allo was very insistent on targeting the support, of which Charlotte didn't blame him, but it was a tad annoying. His next move brought gravity to a halt and lifted the surroundings into the air, as well as rubble to strike at Lucien.

Lucien quickly responded to being thrown and attacked with his laser move, and while Charlotte originally planned to pin him for the attack, Allo made no move to dodge and instead seemed to play off it, somehow arriving to be right in front of the boy, but then dispersing and gaining some distance between them. He was giving them space, for some reason or another.

Allo sent him a little speech, and Lucien retorted with one of his own. While normally she would've liked to digest and prick at what he said, now was not the time.

Setting herself on the ground now that their was a moment to breathe, Charlotte once again clasped her hands behind her back.

"Not that I don't think he truly wants to make you less of a grouch, but you do know who he's married to, yes?" Charlotte warned with a smirk. "Ne tombez pas dans les jeux de l'esprit ~"

Regardless, it seemed Lucien was still serious and determined, despite whatever irritation he had. Allowing for her to take the lead, it seemed as though he would be playing defense for now, or at least wait for her to present an opening.

"Well, thank you for the ammunition, Sensei~" Charlotte hummed, her eyes flickering once again as the debris shook loose from the ground in Allo's attack rose again.

This time, her expression became more serious as rubble across the field floated in the air, resembling a levitating minefield. None of the rocks were all that large, but there was many across a large field, and they weren't very small either, so this actually took some focus from the girl.

Suddenly, the rubble stalled before shooting at Allo from all directions. He was quick, but perhaps this level of obstacles would prove difficult to evade and even if he did, she had a little ploy ready.

Smiling, regardless of how he dealt with the debris, Charlotte's expression would return to normal as most of the ammo was used.

"Attaque de chaussures!" Charlotte shouted, drawing reference from what she saw in Masaru's fight.

However, while Allo might expect the shoe he had used as a bullet to fly at him in much the same fashion, he would instead hear the shattering of glass from his flank towards the main building, followed by a teacher's desk darting for him.

~~~

"With no passion to rescue, or protect people Lucien you'll never meet your full potential," Allo chimed softly like a parent concerned for their child. What the hell had happened to this kid to make him so negative?

"Oh bringing up my wife are we," Allo chuckled at Charlotte as he smiled at her polite thank you as the debris from all around started to arise. Oh what was she going to pull of this time? He had to admit if it hadn't been for Lucien negativity he would be concentrating more on Charlotte who was clearly much like himself during her age.

"By all means your welcome," he chuckled as he was abit thankfully this was the last fight as Chitose, and Misoka saw to the other students. These kids while rough around the edges had great potential hell he was starting to feel his body ache a bit.

"Enthrall me," he chuckled as Charolette launched her area encompassing move which literally shock the battlefield into a stampede, and in the middle Allo was taking it both ironically to be fair, to test Charolettes limits of force, and well for a much needed boulder massage. As the attack ended and Allo stood their his body heated up by the barrage of excess contact. All was left of his clothes was his pants as his shirt was completely destroyed... his shoes gone/one cut into pieces by Masaru... his coat covering Amaris, and his shirt now destroyed by Charolette from it what people would expect to be a simple damn well in shape man... would be a bit mortified. Allo's body as if in a iron to Lucien was in fact covered in old scar's in the form of battle cuts. Their was even a much older looking wound that must have been a pierced attack near his heart... one which Kaz would know all about being the cause of it during the Drug Blue Case. His hands were surprisingly clean of wounds much the trait of a inventor to protect his hands. At first it seemed this would be cause to end this match but suddenly Allo happily chimed with a stretch as he felt all his aches gone by Charolettes "massage" technique.

"Heh, and i thought my wifes hair made the ultimate massage tool," he joked as he finally met Lucien's glare with a serious look.

"And your grandfather would tell you that if you are not all in to protect people with your very on life you wont get far none the less... wait wut," Allo caught Charlotte's last statement a little late trying to get through to Lucien as he was bashed with his own desk thinking for a moment he was about to get smacked by his very own shoe... for a moment he had actually been forced to take a step back, but a second later he was laughing hard as he clapped loud pointing at the french girl.

"Ohhh you might be one of my favorites at this rate," he smiled.

"Alright no more playing around you two your the final round, and i feel like letting loose a little," he dangerously grinned as his eyes started to glow again his hands starting to seep that very energy glob that he had made the flash bang against Amaris.

"North America is just as hard a market as Japan so show me how you plan to do all that edgelord," he chuckled as he slid his hands together causing the globs to chemically react into a surge of energy electrifying Allo's body... if he touched Charolette she was done, and if Lucien tried to absorb the energy it would explode on him... sudden death was now the name of the game.

"Do keep up a little will you," he laughed manically like a mad man as he waved his hand causing a discharge wave to burst sending massive debris their way. They would quickly find their teacher gone though as the attack made point was now the stage for distraction.

~~~

He was still going on and on - still trying to talk. Still trying to reach out to Lucien in the most pointless way he possibly ever could. It was aggravating and annoying to deal with. How many of these people would try and preach to him about how to live his life? How many of them would tell him that he wasn't doing it right? That he wasn't doing it good enough? Over and over - it was a carousel of disapproval.

Lucien had remained still, if only a little bit discontent with it all. But then he went there. He went to that place. The topic that shouldn't have been broached - the topic he didn't want brought up. His grandfather. His grandfather had taught, told and beat many things into him. How many of them were right? How many were wrong? Lucien had been curious to know how many of the other hero's sensibilities matched up with his grandfather's, but it seemed as though he already had his answer.

There was no apathy on his face.

But he was finally expressing clear emotion.

The anger was on his face - in his eyes. It wasn't overt and outlandish. But the way his eyes narrowed made it more than clear just how he felt in that very moment. The electricity sparked from his body and he swung his arm forward towards the debris. There was a -pop- in the air as the laser was fired, disintegrating a line through the debris that came towards him. His shoulder shook from the 'recoil', almost dislocating itself as he burst past Charlotte.

"Go high." He spoke, his plan simple. Charlotte could gain a vantage point if she floated up on debris or just made herself levitate. She could -possibly- spot Allo and give Lucien all the direction he needed. He didn't care about the taunt of being called an 'edgelord', but they were all the same. Every fucking one of them. The electricity was supercharging his body and his eyes were shifting methodically as he kept moving, kept searching.

There wasn't any fear or anxiety in his body - only a genuine eagerness to fight. After all, just because his skin was metal that didn't mean he was invulnerable. Everyone had a weakness, after all.

~~~

Smiling in response, it seemed Allo was entertained by Charlotte's shenanigans. While some might see it as her goofing around, it was a legitimate strategy. Far too many watched too many shows and voiced or telegraphed their attacks in some way. Most thought the 'Look, over there!' tactic was far too stupid to work. Then again, it was for that reason that most took it seriously. Who would actually attempt it?

Though while pleased with herself, Charlotte heard sparks flying as she glanced to her back. Though she had warned him, and though he was remaining reserved, it was clear Allo's words were getting to him. That might make him put more effort into the fight, but it also might cause a mistake.

Opening her mouth to speak, Lucien spoke two words and then blasted passed her, forcing an arm to shield herself from the dust and dirt generated. Sighing with a visible pout, Charlotte did as suggested and began floating up into the sky followed by some pieces of rubble. Though she did have apprehensions about the current tactic. She could direct Lucien more readily, but being out of the storm of debris, she was also a giant target.

Still, it was better to have an eye on their teacher, and since she was the only one with a pair of x-ray eyes, it was a job designated to Charlotte.

Glancing around at the surroundings, Charlotte spotted him, readying a piece of rubble to launch at the location.

"On your left!" Charlotte warned, slamming one of the debris rotating around her down onto where she found their teacher to be.

~~~

"Jackpot," Allo muttered to himself apathetic now that Lucien was showing such clear emotion this was in fact not Lucien's desire... Lucien was a conduit for someone else's dreams to continue. While Allo didn't know the past number one hero in America his uncle the number five hero in America did from what he heard... he was complicated. Allo sighed much to his disappointment he was right Lucien was much like Hidemi... he would be the roughest to teach.

"Very astute Charolette you brought astounding skill, and showmanship," Allo smiled weakly the rock she launched being the very thing he needed to close the gap on her as he used it like a platform jumping from it to catch her off guard as his arm caught her shoulder causing the girl to be koed by a sudden electrical surge as the two elements fell Allo scooped the unconscious girl up landing without much issues. Laying the girl down Allo turned his full attention to Lucien as Chitose snuck in quickly recovering the girl without overstaying her welcome in the field.

"Just you, and me Lucien," that had been Allo's plan to separate the two, and take out the support Lucien had easily fallen for it the boy was angry... not thinking street, and worst off all had a lot of emotional issues thanks to extreme pushes from his family to be a hero. Sighing Allo knew their was no way he was going to get through to this boy today. It would take awhile so for now... he would let the boy vent out his rage on his primary hatred... a hero... the irony was not lost on the pro.

"Place your hatred onto me," Allo muttered in tone to quiet for Lucien as he casually walk towards the boy.

~~~

The pity cut deep.

The pity was like fuel to the fire, in a way. Lucien didn't want his pity. Lucien wanted him to do his job. He hated this. He hated Allo and the way he approached the situation. There was another entirely good student who he could have poured his attention into, but he didn't. Because why not try and 'fix' Lucien? Because Lucien was 'problematic' and wrong.

His body was supercharged so he moved faster than normal - the distance between him and Allo was erased with a single dash. His fist collided with Allo's face; despite his anger, there was something innately controlled and methodical in the way he attacked him. It was like punching a wall, but it wouldn't have been the first time.

It was an unpleasant feeling, but he pressed on. One punch after another, he steadily began to transition. A punch led into him using his momentum to spin around and kick Allo. His method of attacking, while not even doing much aside from moving Allo around from the force itself - as far as Lucien could tell - was unnatural. After all, he'd been trained and groomed from childhood. While his emotional capacity was underdeveloped, his physical prowess had excelled.

Every hit onto Allo was unpleasant and hurt. But he didn't care. Because even as he grew more and more angry, he remained calm on the outside but his strikes conveyed it all. His anger, frustration and rage. He didn't see Allo -- all he saw was his father and his grandfather. But then he saw Allo and he remembered that he was being pitied.

Because Allo didn't think Lucien could hurt him.

Because Allo thought he was weak.

It was like any other right hook he sent out - on the surface, at least. But as his fist swung towards Allo, he suddenly supercharged himself even further. Pushed his body to the point of straining in only a blink. The punch collided with Allo's face and the sound of a thunderclap could be heard. There was a certain recoil to the punch; his forearm broke from the force and Lucien felt his shoulder pop free, dislocating from where it should have been.

Lucien took a few steps back, his right arm dangling at his side. He let out a sharp breath, eyes closing as he rode the adrenaline. It was enough to ignore the shock of pain for the moment, but he knew it wouldn't last long. It never lasted long enough. Reaching over, he took hold of his arm as if it was a familiar routine.

He gripped it tightly and closed his eye, shifting and pushing his shoulder until it went back into place. It was unpleasant, but he was used to it. It wouldn't have been the first time it happened, after all. Lucien's gaze wandered back to Allo and he just stared at him.

"I yield." It was pointless to continue the farce of an 'exam'. This farce of an exercise. "Tch." Lucien breathed out, dropping to a knee as he stared at his broken arm. It hurt. A lot. Fuck it hurt. He closed his eyes and just sighed, knowing all he could do was just wait for one of the medical staff to show up and lead him off.

Whatever.

~~~

"... Your not weak, or broken Lucien just filled with a jumbled up mess of how to feel. I don't pity you... as a parent I just can't ignore your struggle. Good fight, and well good night for now," Allo oddly said at the end in a unexpected act Allo delivered a rather rough uppercut into the boys stomach knocking him out. Why did he do it? Cause the boy had literally freaking relocated his own damn arm in a technique he shouldn't have known. A bit of blood rolled out of Allo's nose as he sighed picking up Lucien as he walked off the field. Kid hit hard that was for sure and the consecutive fights were catching up with Allo's body. Hell even with a healing factor it all still hurt here, and their especially with Kanna.

"Alright class that will be it for today the rest of the day is yours to start getting adjusted to your new dorms. Your classmates will catch up as soon as their healed," Allo chimed this had gone from pretty good to unfortunately brutal quick, but it was to be expected things couldn't always go perfect. Of course their was also still Chitose fight that had just ended but he would review the footage of that later. As well as Misoka's fight.

Last edited:
@All

@Thaleko
@Orikanyo

As the student trials continued, Kaz struggled to keep his composure. It reminded him of the old days where he and the rest of his companions would train, eat, critique each other and just hang out. He missed have what now felt like unlimited free time. Still, nothing made it harder than when his loving wife released him from her embrace to announce she would also be taking on a hand full of students. His eyes widened for a moment. This was a rare sight to see after all.

Meanwhile, Isamu took a deep breath, having heard Miko, he felt like he might have just thought of something that could potentially give them an edge. If they could pull it off. Oh who was he kidding? How could he possibly pull it off?

"Woops, sorry," Airi winked at Ichirou, "gotta go try and give your mama a pounding~" she teased though she wasn't sure she could actually win. After all, she was a pro. "Come on Isamu. We won't know until we tryyy-Iiiiiii can't believe you didn't at least try to enjoy getting a face full of these," she said switching gears almost immediately as she caught a glimpse of Adelaide's well developed figure.

"Focus Airi..." Isamu said trying to calm his nerves as he thought about what they could do. "Right!" Airi cheered as she ran forward.

"Come on beautiful, we got a fight to win," she said as she delivered a heft slap to the rear of the girl who's quirk she hadn't even ventured to find out before charging toward Nimbus. "Hurry up Isamu! We gotta try and cop a-" "AIRI!" "I was gonna say win ya perv!" she laughed as she continued her forward charge. She was confident, happy-go-luck, and ready for anything as she formed a staff out of her chi, lunging at the rank 6 Pro Hero.

"Miko, we should watch and give her cover fire. You can stop her from taking any big hits by giving her portals to work with, and I can spit exploding energy balls." It was a real good thing that Isamu had had a huge meal because of her nervousness prior to even beginning his travel to the school this morning. "Um... sorry about her," he also added to Adelaide as she moved forward a bit himself to try and see if he could find a good opportunity to get a shot off on Nimbus.

And just like that, the battle was beginning, with the Number 1 ranked hero in Japan, sitting on the sidelines. "Go get 'em babe." Kazuo quietly cheered as he pulled out two Nimbus brand flags that he'd gotten from... somewhere. Still, his envy at the chance to have a little fun was evident.

Adelaide had still felt embarrassed over her first initial interaction with Isamu, but she tried to keep her attention on the task at hand, trying to not let her embarrassment overwhelm her. "Okay so should we develop a plan of attack f-" Before she could finish her sentence, Airi interrupted with her own form of attack, to rush full speed in, not without a slap to the girls rear. "Wha- Hey!"

Quickly the girl realigned her attention to Pro hero nimbus and ran full speed with Airi closely in front of her. Wait, did she call me beautiful? Adelaide thought to herself with a grin on her face. Miko watched the whole interaction with a chuckle, the boy had his hands tucked in his pocket just enjoying the madness. The boy looked over to his right when he heard a familiar voice start to speak again. "I like the idea dude, let's do this!" The male smiled down at Isamu and stuck a pose ready for the action.

Normally, Chitose never fought teenagers because she herself was a mother. She adored the youth and wanted to help them grow up big, healthy, and strong so that she could rest easy when it was her time to retire. However, class 1A was proving to be quite the powerful bunch! Seeing them fight both Allo and Misoka made her want to get her feet a little wet and have an idea on what to do against these youngens.

So, she separated herself from her husband and decided she would take on the last bunch. Chitose wouldn't be able to see all of her precious baby's fight, but at least Allo could give her the scoop later!

Chitose watched the interactions of the group she was facing unfold, giggling to herself. They were certainly entertaining, she'll give them that! But humor could only get a Hero so far!

Airi rushed her first, and behind her was Adelaide, both coming at her without a plan it seemed. Chitose readied herself, then with nothing but a little 'poof', she disappeared. Chitose quickly reappeared next to the running girls, hovering in the air a few feet off the ground. She swung her arm towards Airi's neck to clothesline the two girls. The boys were plotting something, and Pro Hero Nimbus wasn't going to give them the opportunity to do that. Chitose disappeared again, this time appearing and hovering right behind Miko and Isamu.

"Boo!" She exclaimed with a smile, hoping to scare the two.

Adelaide was more than a little excited to finally have a battle with an experienced hero, the very first time that Adelaide could actually use her quirk on somebody.

The girl looked to her side to see Airi with a big smile on her face ready to charge in, leaving a smirk on her face enjoying the girls enthusiasm, but just as she looked back at her target, all there was left was smoke.

Miko was shocked when he watched the woman burst into smoke, seeing her quirk in person, not realizing the extent of her quirk. Before the boy could let a word out the boy felt a jump in his body when a voice came from just behind the boys. "Aah!"

Airi was excited, moreso that the others seemed to be ready as well. What she hadn't planned for was Nimbus's quick movement. She gaspsed, jumping back to try and avoid the clothesline. Unfortunately, she hadn't accounted for Adelaide being behind her and knocked her back as well. Even if the clothesline hadn't succeeded in taking the girls out, Airi's lack of forethought had put them down, however briefly it was.

"Ouch... Sorry babe," she said softly as she got herself up and reached down to help Adelaide up. "Um, I'm Airi by the way," she added realizing she hadn't learned the girl's name.

Isamu was shocked by what he had just seen, even more so when he heard her voice coming from behind him. "Wha?!" He shouted, jumping and falling to the ground. His eyes were wide, but he had to try something. "Miko, move!" Isamu tried to warn the boy before taking a breath and spitting out a ball of green energy at the pro hero to try and get her to back away from them. It would explode on contact, either with her, or the ground.

Chitose disappeared and reappeared behind Isamu, forcing him to miss. She wrapped her arms around his stomach and lifted him up, hugging him tight as she disappeared and reappeared again, this time near Airi and Adelaide. "You kids are so adorable~ Hope you don't mind."

She squeezed his stomach tight in a Heimlich maneuver, pointing him in the direction of the girls. Much to her surprise, her theory worked and Isamu had spat out an energy ball. Chitose tossed Isamu in Adelaide's direction before she poofed back to Miko.

"I won't let you sit back and relax dear~ Come at me!" Chitose gestured him to do something against her, watching Miko for any movement or if she was going to have to make it quick and painless for him.

Airi could see she wouldn't have the time to properly rest as she heard the initial blast of one of Isamu's energy bombs. But it was worse than that, she would soon find out, as Nimbus appeared before her and Adelaide holding her compact companion.

"W-wait, please do-" Isamu's words were cut off by an short, almost squeak like, yelp as Chitose gave him a squeeze. Much to his dismay, he released a bomb aimed directly toward the girls. Even more unsettling, he was soon chucked aside like a cheap water pistol that had served its purpose, again toward Adelaide.

"We gotta move! That's gut buster is so something you wanna get hit by!" Airi said as she rolled backward out of the way of the incoming blast. Although, even if they avoid the initial blast, the resulted explosion, however small it may be given the smaller size of the bomb, would still knock them back a few feet. Translation, it was gonna hurt; how much it hurt was on them.

Adelaide was stunned when she realized that her teacher had disappeared, so much that she didnt see the other girl falling in her direction, causing the girls to crash onto the ground. Adelaide rubbed her head from the bump on the ground, when the other girl introduced herself as Airi. "Oh I'm Adelaide, Uh, Adelaide Boucher."

Miko felt overwhelmed through the whole situation, so when Isamu yelled for the boy to move, he quickly made a small portal and moved a couple feet away from ball. When the boy went to turn back to help Isamu, the boy disappeared and now was with Adelaide and Airi.

Adelaide jumped back when she heard the pro hero once more, now with Isamu in her arms, but wasnt sure what she was about to do until she heard Airis warning. "Get out of the way!" Adelaide was able to use her sonic wave towards the ball shooting it in the air, while it would stop some of the impact, she knew that they were going to feel it.

Miko turned back around towards the voice behind, after collecting himself the boy left a smile on his face. "Dont mind if I do!" Miko made a portal and set it so that it was right behind the hero, trying to get a sneak attack from behind in the form of a drop kick.

Chitose felt the force of the impact from the energy ball being sent into the air, giving a small hum in thought. Isamu would be great for villain take downs! Maybe some rescue operations if he was careful~ He definitely had a future in the hero path!

She watched Miko suddenly disappear into one of his portals, definitely a great quirk for rescue. Chitose wondered if he could use those portals and place it on a wall to go through it. Hmmm.

Chitose quickly looked behind her, seeing the drop kick that was coming her way. She quickly dipped down and swung her own heel at Miko's side in a strong underkick.

"Nice form, but you gotta be quicker than that~ I can help train you whenever you're free~" She told him, jumping up and swinging her next kick at Miko's cheek, whether her first kick at been successful or not.

Miko felt optimistic when he sent himself behind the pro hero with a sneak attack, but the boy did underestimate how fast Nimbus was, he was just about to land the kick when she disappeared into thin air.

Miko laid there looking up to the sky, pressing a hand onto his cheek. "Yeah, That's enough for now" the boy dropped his head back to the ground.

Seeing that the ball was about to explode, Adelaide pulled isamu to her seeing as he was possibly in the blast zone. "Watch out!" Adelaid yelled.

Miko then felt a strike land into the boys hip, causing the boy to hit the ground, but not without another strike into his cheek, making the boy hit the ground.

Chitose saw that with Miko down, the remaining 3 didn't have a plan of any sort. Airi would do well in extended combat; she might have the stamina for it. Adelaide could do well too with her sound quirk as a flexible combatant, while Isamu would have to remain quickly long distance.

Airi and Adelaide seemed to become friendly while Isamu had been made friendly with the redhead's chest, but unfortunately for them, the battlefield wasn't a place for intros~

"I think I've got a good idea of your quirks, even though I haven't seen much." Chitose announced to the four. "You all seem to do great for extended combat, but what will you do when your opponent can down you in one hit? Let's find out~"

A fire was in her eyes. Now that she had them all narrowed down, it was time to finish this and finish it quickly.

She disappeared and reappeared before the trio and went to work. One-by-one, Chitose took all of them down with swift kicks much like the ones Miko received. The difference here was that Miko remained conscious, whereas the rest of his team wouldn't be receiving that luxury. First was Adelaide, then Isamu, and finally Airi. They tried their best, but right now, they had much to learn before they could take on an opponent with a tricky quirk, like her's.

Chitose did want to share tips and tricks with them later since none of them seemed to know what to do in regards to an opponent that could disappear and reappear before their very eyes.

"Thank you for the practice!" She told the group with a smile and bow, despite Miko being the only one who could acknowledge it.

Chitose sat with the students as Hisashi provided medical attention to those who needed it and checked in with the others. None of the students were moved, mainly because of Aurora's weight. But at the least, the students were able to relax a little and enjoy the outside.

Once everyone was conscious again, she made her announcement.

"Everyone! Thank you for participating. With our notes, we'll get back to you with our critiques of where you excel and where you need work. For now, let's head back inside and take a break. You've all done incredibly well!"

~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT DAY

Before the students went home yesterday, their teachers instructed them to pack what they wanted to bring to the UA dorms because tomorrow they were going to spend it moving into their new rooms. They were each given a sheet of paper in regards to room assignments, and what to expect when they got there as well as a student ID card that doubled as the key to their rooms. Chitose didn't tell them directly, but she went ahead and snatched the cards to save the class from the trouble of waiting in line early in the morning. The ID retrieval times were always so hectic and crowded that she just wanted to help the kids save an hour or two of their time.

As mentioned, the ID card retrieval lines were incredibly long with many groggy teenagers standing in line with their luggages waiting to retrieve their room keys and to get started. With only so many sidekicks willing to help out, this was going to be the worst part of those teenagers' days.

~~~

Ichirou dropped his sisters off at school as per the usual, and since his mother saved him from the troubles of waiting in line, he was able to go directly to his room. The area was a bit small, but it came with a bed, a work desk, a closet, and some space for entertainment purposes like a TV. He could make it work though, since the space was only meant to hold one person.

He felt sorry for anyone who might have a roommate; if anyone had a roommate.

No one was around this living area save for Jojo, the phantom boy who walked into a knockout and melted through the floor when his mom came into the room. He decided that he should at least introduce himself to the guy since they were going technically dorm neighbors.

He left his bags in his room and let the door auto-lock, going to Jojo's assigned room and decided to give the door a few knocks to see if he was there.

~~~

Cupie had to admit, she and the rest of the class really owed Nimbus one for getting everyone their IDs. She did not have enough patience to be waiting in line with a bunch of aggravated teenagers invading each others' personal space. As a short girl, Cupie would have been swallowed up by the crowd pretty easily.

One point of respect to Nimbus.

She took her key and unlocked her door, tossing her luggage on the bed. Cupie plopped onto it to test the comfort, gave it a pass, then sat back up.

Her paper said she was going to be rooming with some chick named Amaris. Was that the emo screamy girl from yesterday? Maybe...

Well, one way to find out.

She stood up and stepped out out of the room, deciding in the end to knock on Amaris's door to see if said lady was in there.

If not, Cupie could do some exploring of the campus.

Last edited:
Jojo

Today was not a good day, it was a day of shame, inevitable ridicule, and nursing wounds on pride and body... Yesterday was horrible, his first day showing off just how worthless he was to the whole class and embarrassing himself infront of his favorite heroes. His shame, pain and saddness lasted throughout the night and well into his morning. Sure it sucked, but surely everything would get better soon right?

Turns out, he would come face to face with his great hero again that morning, with all of his luggage on his back, he near fainted again when he saw her shining smiling face. It was as if the whole world melted away, joy once again came forward. He practically floated to his room,student card in hand.

The inside of his room is more or less as sparce as his old place, god knows it wont be in a few hours when he plasters the walls with his posters, he already had his shelf set up, a simple plastic yet sturdy thing that now housed his models. Most important thing in his room, but not seen right away when you look inside from the door. Granting him generally enough time to cover his shame from prying eyes.

Unless he finds likeminded people in his class... But these models should never see the light of day... Not that his Ramiris collection should, they look best in the dark, themeatics yea know.

Jojo quickly covered the shelf with a sheet and rushed to the door. First, he looked around, his posters weren't up yet so thats good... But.. Hopefully it wasn't somebody who would barge in. He steeled himself, unlocked the door and opened it up... And before him was Nimbus's own child...

"...Umm... H-hello..." he squeaked out, clutching onto the door and he hung his head into the open. "Umm... Can I help you?" This young man must never come inside. He must never learn what he held inside, he would never be able to face this man.

God help him guard his sinful collection from mortal man's eyes.

@Jessica2477

Mentions: A bitch.

Interactions: N/A

___

He lost his composure.

That was the most scathing part of it. That was the part that was detrimental the most to him. He lost his composure. Lucien allowed himself to become emotional - in his own way - and he lost his composure. The loss didn't bother him. Why be angry or upset when the entire farce was rigged from the start. They could have just had the students take part in a mock battle if they just wanted to examine their abilities and skill level. Pitting them against each other would have been more efficient, but no. They had to stroke their egos and fellate themselves.

Lucien remembered the pity that son of a bitch gave him.

He couldn't wait to hear what condescending 'report' and 'advice' that prick had for him.

Lucien appreciated being given his student card early. He liked being able to avoid the cluster of students who were forced to stand in line. He liked not having to socialize. After he moved his 'sparse' few items into his room, he hadn't left. In a bout of almost manic behavior, he reorganized everything in his room and put it into an almost concerning arrangement. He maximized the space and efficiency of the placement of the furniture and made sure there were no excess trinkets or ornaments. Things like that just weren't practical or necessary.

If someone was to look in his room without any context, they'd undoubtedly be left wondering if it belonged to someone with an unhealthy love for minimalism or a prisoner. If you asked Lucien, he'd say it was a bit of both.

Sitting up at the head of his bed, back against a wall, Lucien had his legs crossed as he threw a small rubber ball at the floor. It rebounded into the wall nearest from him before bouncing back towards him. He caught it. Over and over he repeated it, his body pretty much running on autopilot. Lucien was a bit curious as to who was responsible for healing his arm; he knew it had been a clean break - it wouldn't have been the first time - but he was still curious. He'd at least like to offer whoever had done it his thanks.

But, aside from that, he had no real interest in leaving his room until he had to.

Socializing with the others wasn't anywhere on his agenda, and he had already exercised. So he didn't have anything to do at the moment, which was why he found himself passing the time the way he was.

Kanna Tanaka UA Dorms 1A

Humming to herself, she was a little disappointed that Nimbus has gotten her card, in part as she was sorta looking forward to the line and seeing her fellow classmates, much could be learned from observing others honestly... Alas there was no point in worrying over it now, she had her card and her stuff was already here, after all she did not have, nor need that much in the first place. Looking at the map, it seemed the ice cream haired girl would be her neighbor, and the cleaning room as well, for this she was grateful. Thinking back on those she met, none of them seemed the sorts to be all that eager or able to clean, and she for one did not want to live in a filthy building, the family shrine was swept on a daily basis as well as the home, a bit of hard work was good for a person, it left them plenty of time to think as they did the mundane.

So far she had a futon on a raised wooden platform, a normal desk with a chair for her work, an bamboo rug and that was mostly it, aside from a few odd items. Chiefly they were the things you would expect to find out in the country or from an old timey movie, a diviner rod, papers used for charms and festivals, traditional straw dolls, some sort of guitar or violin looking instrument, though small, a few materials for clothing repair and a couple changes of clothes and surprisingly two other outfits that weren't a Miko robe. Aside from all this she had a few worn and custom looking items for cooking and cleaning as well as some body weights and a few hygienic items and a traditional tea set. All in all however the room was still mostly empty and the bed, desk and of all things a mini shrine took up what space was, well, taken up.

"Hmm...Now what to do? I think Aun- Ah, Misok..err, she's not here, Auntie was going to stay over here wasn't she, well in another room.. Maybe I should go see how the others are, or take stock of the cleaning room?" Pondering it for a bit more, she takes a middle ground of opening her door as she straightens up a few more things.

Aurora Tamoyo / Allo Tamoyo - UA Class 1-A Dorms/ Teacher Conference Room

Interactions: @Jessica2477 @Thaleko

"Ah Cupie was it? Have you come to interact with us today," Aurora chimed behind Cupie without any warning as a wave of her hair patted Cupie on the shoulder motioning the smaller girl to turn around. Since it was a free day Aurora was currently wearing her average day clothes which seemed to be a line up of purple sleeveless shirt, and the baggy black sweatpants they were tucked into. A majority of her hair was currently braided minus the small lock of it she had used to touch Cupie that was now receding back into the braids. The Aurora had a rather friendly lucky go smile as she tilted her head in anticipation to what Cupie might say. In her arms however was a jumbled supplies of what seemed to be a consol, its wires, and a ridicules amount of controls along with a few games.

"My room was rather easy to set up seeing as I can't sleep on a bed frame I just needed to lug in my mattress, my TV, and a few supplies of my hobbies, and studying material. Heh, I would have brought my welding/gunnery table, but that is apparently is not acceptable. Seems were only allowed to keep our equipment in the manufacturing class room. Ah well whats a girl to do in this day, and age right. Do you play video games miss Cupie," Aurora spoke completely dominating Cupie's full attention with her accent, cheery demeanor, and lack of personal space as with each sentence she got closer, and closer to the cupid quirked girl... clearly she had derived some elements of her fathers personality other then his politeness.

"Oh, look at me talk on, and on. Any longer, and I might start breaking down a firearm verbally to your dismay," she oddly joked laughing a oddly Victorian rich girl type laugh... which was strange coming from a rather relaxed person. At this point Aurora had completely invaded Cupie's bubble with a mere few inches left of space one more sentence, and the smaller girl would be knocked over at this rate. Though to Cupies luck Aurora swiveled away from her direction, and at Amaris's door as another lock of hair escaped the braids to knock on the door.

"Amaris darling you have two guests, and I have brought the entertainment of explosively violent video games for mature viewers only. And our other roommate is here... I don't think she brought anything. Did you bring anything Cupie,"
Aurora asked with a raised eyebrow.

Reactions: Thaleko

Masaru: #5098ab

Mentions: Only in thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the clusterfuck of affairs and tests from the day prior, the students had received the day to settle in to their new home. Their teacher, Nimbus, had apparently gone through the trouble of acquiring their I.D.'s for them, saving them all from the massive lines and mob of students. It was an unexpected, but welcome surprise. Masaru wasn't antisocial, but he didn't care to enter the cluster of his peers or wait in a line forever.

Now it was just a matter of organizing their dorm rooms and getting to know their neighbors and classmates. Masaru had spent a good portion of his time unpacking, followed by an average workout and was now finishing with a shower. Barring Charlotte screwing with him like locking him out of his room, taking his things, sabotaging his bed or stealing his change of clothes, the day hadn't been bad.

His thoughts still returned to the day prior though. The teachers didn't go easy or waste time putting them in their place. There was a long road ahead before he could stand against a pro or one of the top ten. It wasn't that Masaru was angry that he got his ass kicked, or even that he was mad about Cupie or Ichirou. He knew she was helping, even if it brought Ichirou way too close. More so that it just brought thoughts to his mind on the levels of certain individuals. Masaru wasn't the most competitive, but there was one that he had to best and overcome.

Sighing, Masaru shut the shower off and exited it, dressing himself into a white, long-sleeve shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. Making his way up he stairs, he contemplated what to next. He could go knock on some doors and talk to people, but what was he going to say? He wasn't antisocial, but he wasn't a social butterfly like Charlotte either. Maybe he could go read comics or something and relax? In the same building as some of these classmates, a quiet relaxing time was probably soon to be a rarity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mentions: Pretty much all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staring at the ceiling, the neapolitan-haired girl seemed lost in thought as she laid on her bed which appeared mostly constructed by plushies and pillows. The thoughts of the day prior still lingered in her mind. They had lost, not that Charlotte believed they actually would've succeeded in breaking the teacher's arm or beating him. However, it was the ferocity of the battle that left her with a hint of startled adrenaline.

Her quirk combination was powerful; she knew that. It had potential for combat and as a hero. However, Charlotte was not a fighter. This wasn't a past-time she took part in. Fighting was Masaru's-schtick. Even in her own conflicts and issues, if it escalated to a fight, it was always because Masaru stepped in. Even so, the fights she saw him take part in and the so-called tests experienced yesterday were completely different.

Perhaps she was just being childish; being irked that she got knocked out in the fight. It was something much more likely to happen in this line of work. She probably should just get used to it, it and the combat. However, it still didn't sit well with her. Maybe it was due to a difference in motivation. Everyone else wanted to be a hero for some reason. Even Lucien seemed to be following in the footsteps of others. Was she the only one here for a selfish reason?

Sighing, Charlotte floated off her bed, a cushy dog plushy in her arms. She considered finding someone to pester. Eyes glinting, Charlotte stared towards the wall the held her door. Masaru's dorm was across the floor, but it seemed he wasn't in at the moment. There was another boy, though he didn't know him. Next to her was the priestess. Glancing down at the floor, the girls on the floor below seemed to be gathering together. That was an option.

Finally, she cocked her head back to stare diagonally up at the ceiling. Squinting, Lucien was sitting in his room... playing with a ball? Interesting. Directly above there was a couple girls, one being the hyper girl that came with the small, chubby boy. The other was the busty girl she caught stealing peeks at Masaru. That was an opportunity. However, there was something far more unordinary about the red-headed girl. Particularly, outside her window.

Stepping outside her room in some white pajama bottoms and a black, sleeveless shirt, Charlotte hummed, wondering if she should go to warn the poor girl, get a teacher, or just go join the group below... or pester another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

????

Mentions:

Interactions:
@Mr.Scales ⚖

~~~

As the day went by and the students settled in, one room in particular would be subject to a special visitor. Ignoring all windows and entry points of the building, a certain room's window would slowly slide open. Upon further inspection, ebony locks and strands of black hair gripped the window and latched to the windowsill. Slowly and steadily, the hair crept and invaded the entry to the fifth floor, soon encompassing every inch of the immediate area of the open window.

Just as the locks seemingly froze, a hand of pure white slapped the windowsill, grasping and pulling as another limb of pale whiteness slung itself through the opening, hoisting the figure belonging to it into view as the mop connecting to the locks lifted into view.

Whatever the figure was, it had climbed all the way to the fifth floor, obviously intent on ambushing Adelaide's dorm room.

Amaris Alucard
zsgnF0b.png

@Jessica2477 @Azurian Dream

Standing before Amaris's room could be considered dangerous, or at least unnerving. There was a strange, dark, violent aura emanating from the room. Swishing shadows could be seen peeking out from where the door met the floor, something like a mist of darkness. Curiously and surprisingly, on the front of the door, facing them, was a big, huge, heavy lock with a dark visage carved into it, coated in rust in various places, heavy chains drawn tight around the door. Not that it seemed the rust impaired the strength of the lock.

Upon hearing knocks, it took just a moment for the door to open, with nary a sound but Amaris's own voice speaking flatly as possible -to who? There was no indication. And the faint sound of whispering shadows like in some haunted forest, suggesting something hid just out of sight.

".. very few people are going to have flashhbangs with them," she was saying, her head turned towards her dark room, which was lit with a purple glow emanating from two purple lamps in the shape of eerie orbs at the back of the room. It seemed that how Allo took her out yesterday was uhm "bugging" her of sorts.

Walls were lined with various torture devices, whips, spikes, leather straps... some of which looked vaguely kinky. All of this could be seen, of course, when the door opened. Which did so with extravagance. Shadows slid out around the door, snaking through the various carvings in the lock, and on into the elaborate lock itself. Whatever elaborate mechanism held did not hold fast for these shadows. The click unlocking the door could be heard quickly, and the shadows carried the heavy lock with the chains back into the room as the door came open. Just in time for Amaris to turn to the visitors at her door as it opened. Which seemed to ease open of its own accord, as Amaris's arms were at her sides. She stood before them sleeveless, in a frilly gothic dress that came up to her bust, but kept her shoulders and neck bare. Beneath the black and red-fringe hem of her skirt, her legs were covered in mesh stockings, with nearly-knee-high boots on her feet, that had many chains and buckles on them for seemingly no reason. There were bloody red trails painted down off her eyes, and her lips were painted a rich dark burgundy color. That also dripped down her pale face. At least.. it seemed like makeup. That wasn't blood.. was it?

Staring at Cupie with her blank eyes, she asked, "Yess? Can I help you?" She glanced up at her door, realizing she had forgotten to put a 'do not disturb' sign up. Her mistake. "Ah, you are the one they call.. Cupie, I believe." The one that lived in the quarters beside her own. "The girl nexxt door," the vampire sound ominously. Her dull expression flicked over to Aurora. "Hello, Aurora. Having a good day? What bringss you around?" she greeted simply, no inflection to her question.

Last edited:
@Orikanyo

Ichirou, truthfully, hadn't been expecting an answer from the door. He thought that maybe Jojo would be too busy unpacking or out doing his own thing to have any visitors. Thankfully for Jojo, Ichirou wasn't planning to stay that long.

"Hey, Josuke was it? I'm Ichirou. I just came by to say hi." Ichirou gave his roommate a friendly smile and extended his hand to shake. "I'll try not to make too much noise; I hope you'll do the same."

His wandering eyes noticed that the room was still very plain. Josuke must have not had much of a chance to start unpacking yet. Well, if he needed help, Ichirou would be happy to lend a hand if it meant making a new friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Azurian Dream
@Thaleko

"What the-"

Cupie looked down to the hair that patted her shoulder, then turned around to see the source of the voice that called to her.

It was the tall woman that made the class echo when she walked in. The girl who had the hair quirk and held a lot of Hero potential judging on what she witnessed yesterday during the fights.

This woman was also fucking stacked, what the fuck?

Ugh, Cupie's growth spurt could come at any time, but soon would be really fucking swell.

"Oh hey, it's you. How's it going, Rapunzel?"

In truth, Cupie had honestly forgotten this girl's name mainly because she didn't think she was going to have to talk to or make friends with her. Cupie thought the first day would be the end of any potential speaking since she and Rapunzel hadn't even acknowledged each other then. Well, maybe today was the day of a beautiful friendship.

She listened to the other and put on a friendly face, smiling and nodding as to acknowledge the new information presented to her. However, the more Aurora spoke, the more Cupie began to notice that there was less and less breathing room. She backed up a little bit, but Aurora was closing the distance with each word she spoke. The shorter girl was left leaning away, staring at the other. if Cupie had been a cat she might have had her teeth showing from how far she leaned back.

"You mentioned welding? Gunnery? A manufacturing classroom?" Cupie asked, her eyes seeming to light up. "I like to build and tinker with stuff. Maybe I'll drop by that class later and see what I can learn from there. If you want, you can show me a thing or two."

Well, there was that offer on the table. She might be able to get along with Rapunzel after all.

Cupie waited a little more for their neighbor to open the door, and when the girl came to greet them, she immediately regretted it.

Just the sight of her was giving Cupie the cold shivers. The girl, Amaris, was giving off gothic victorian vampire vibes that Cupie was not at all fond of. Not only did the girl look like a freak, but her lack of emotions was also weirding Cupie out.

The least she could do was say hi, as she had intended to this whole time, but Cupie doubted there would be any more interactions with this psycho freak unless absolutely necessary...

God, did that girl have animal corpses or a human skull hiding in there?! She 100% looked the type!

"...No, I didn't. I just wanted to stop by and say hi, but I think introductions are out of the way... Anyway, I think I'm gonna do a little exploring before I unpack my stuff. I'll see you two later."

Cupie turned to leave, but before she did, she looked to Aurora. "Hey, Rapunzel. This is totally out of the blue and 100% random, but you're Surge Alloy's girl, right? I mean you have to be. You look like you're ripped straight from a Rule 63 drawing of him... Not that I would know or anything."

Kanna Tanaka UA Dorms 1A

Interactions: Charlotte @EmperorsChosen
Mentions: Various

1570517141766.png

Coming out of her room, Kanna takes notice of the ice cream girl, Charlotte wasn't it? Studying her with a smile to her face and a little overcast to her expression, she studies the girl briefly. She seemed happy yet all the same..not. Either way the two were neighbors and if you couldn't make peace with them..well..

Walking over to the others, she bows her head lightly to the French girl.

"Hmm, are you doing well, Charlotte isn't it? How are you feeling? You took a bit of a spill didn't you? Have you settled in or need any food?"

Checking on the welfare of the girl didn't hurt, and it fit with Kanna's nature to take care of others, as she would her siblings... There was another reason as well, maybe a suspicion.. "Were you wanting to go around greeting some of the rest, maybe be nosey and look around in a few rooms? Might as well learn who all we'll share the bath and laundry with huh?" She says, looking at the girl who was walking around in her pj's and a tank top.

"But ah, we shouldn't visit the boys with you like that, pretty sure the instructors would get mad. hahaha!"

Arms crossed, the Miko awaits some form of reply before setting about on any sort of exploration herself.

Jojo

the young man eyed the boy as he spoke... he.. wasn't making fun of him for yesterday...?

he... Was being nice!?!!

Or.. wait, was that a threat? What would happen if he made to much noise!?

Does he somehow know about Jojo's fondness for Nimbus?!

How!?

HOWWWWW!!!!

"..Umm... O-o-okay... I'm not very loud... Umm... I don't sleep in the night though... So I will stay quiet for you..." he hoped that would placate this young boy, how frightening! "..Umm...U-u-ummm..." he seemed to shift back and forth on his feet before taking the boy's hand in return, which consequently opened the door fully as he wasn't watching himself.

behind Jojo however.. the sound of a sheet hitting the floor could be heard, which caused the phantom child to jolt up and rush into the room, slipping onto the sheet and falling flat on his ass, the smack could likely be heard throughout the building as one of his figurines, the SURGE ALLOY in full armor, fell.

In a feat only possible in anime or a horror movie, Jojo rolled backwards, catching the figure before it hit the ground, ending up face up on his back with the thing in his hands...The scene, while not easy to imagine, somehow managed to happen before Ichirou's very eyes.

Right before a barely clothed Ramiris stattuette hit the ground with a soft non-harmful thud.

@Jessica2477

Aurora Tamoyo / Allo Tamoyo - UA Class 1-A Dorms/ Teacher Conference Room

Mentions: @Jessica2477 @Thaleko @RedArmyShogun

"Oh come now Amaris my father just wanted to test your quirks defenses you know that," Aurora sighed at her friends slightly understandable irritation. Though she was right very few villains, or heroes carried flash-bangs. Unlike Cupie who was probably about to have a heart attack Aurora seemed to be unaffected by Amaris's room set up. Probably cause she had in fact been to Amaris's home quite a few times where the design was times ten the current setup. Auntie Rami had some damn strange tastes though having been experienced from her childhood to teenage years the design held no grasp on Aurora's nerves it was more intriguing really. So much so that Aurora started to walk up to her ghastly friend as a few hair strands started to pull out a handkerchief as Aurora started to clean of the "makeup stains" around Amaris face.

"Dear souls Amaris your mother has taught you how to properly "dine" hasn't she your going to end up scaring some poor soul. Though I must admit your get up is absolutely stunning. Oh I could just take you out on a night of the town," Aurora chimed like a mother cleaning their child.

"Silly Amaris were roommates now. I have come to experience the dorm life party life with you with video games as our instrument,"
she gleamed excitedly before turning back to Cupie with a even more aggressive smile.

"Ah a fellow tinkerer I would love to talk shop with you Cupie. In fact why don't you join me, and Amaris for a bit. We need to work on Amaris socializing skills, and you would be a perfect boon to our "experiments"," upon that last part A flock of Aurora's hair would wrapped around Cupie pulling her closer to Amaris door entrance right into Aurora side as the girls face unfortunately discovered how metal the girls actual body was as she would face plant into Aurora's side boob. Yet before Aurora took her "victim" into Amaris room a light bulb went off in Aurora head as she giggled excitedly.

"In fact come Amaris let us go to the living room accommodation, and use the TV there so that we may interact with more folks of our class. Maybe if were lucky Kanna will show up, and we can get to know her more as well," as if a saving grace Cupie was spared the nightmarish fantasy of experiencing Amaris's room as Aurora used another flock of her hair to grasp Amaris using half of it to create a umbrella effect to shield the vampiress from any unsuspecting light.

"Come friends new, and old let us party it up PlayStation style," she beamed with unnatural excitement as she dragged both girls with her down the stairs to the common area.

Reactions: Thaleko

Mentions: Pretty much all

Interactions: @RedArmyShogun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she contemplated her next actions, Charlotte's thoughts were interrupted by the approach of the priestess girl. If the foreign-girl recalled correctly, which would be difficult given the difference in clothing, Kanna was the girl who approached Masaru earlier in the day. Though the two then just—kind of stared at each other for the most part. Masaru was an awkward buffoon when it came to small-talk or certain topics. Charlotte wondered if the same could be said of the girl or if the two merely had nothing in common. Then again, here she was, walking up to speak with her.

She was also the girl who essentially hulk-smashed the field the day prior. If Charlotte was going to prod her like she had with Lucien, she would have to be far more cautious...

"Mm... Kanna hm?" Charlotte recalled her name, slightly deflating at how up front the miko was about the events of the past day. "You could say that..."

Sighing, the girl with tri-colored hair seemed to no longer possess the slightly apathetic tone as before. While pouting, she appeared none the worse for wear, for the most part.

"I was just deciding on a way to kill the time," Charlotte replied, visibly brightening at the mention of food. "Depends, what do you have in the way of sweets?"

Whether the girl was trying to be nice or knew of a quick way to bribe her heart, Charlotte wasn't going to complain or knock some free treats. Kanna also appeared to be pro-invasion of privacy, which was a plus.

"I already took a peek, actually! Some of the girls downstairs seem to be getting together. A couple of the boys are going around. Ma-kun is being a nerd, as usual. Lucien seems to be being a grump in his room and..." Pausing with a conflicted expression, Charlotte felt there was something else she had noted. It didn't take long for her memory to return. "Oh, right. There also seems to be a special visitor on the fifth floor..."

It was probably something worth reporting, or investigating, but honestly whoever it was had to belong here, right? What kind of idiot with ill intent would just walk into U.A.'s grounds and scale the wall of the dorms? There had to be some explanation.

When commented on her dress, Charlotte looked down, still holding a fluffy, stuffed animal. She wasn't in her underwear; it was some pajama bottoms that reached down to her ankles and a shirt. She thought it was fine, but then again she was talking to a priestess—But, to be fair, the priestess was so gifted that her clothes showed off more than Charlotte's own attire. Still, it provided an opening for Charlotte's remarks.

"Oh my, Kanna, already thinking about visiting the boys. You move quick," Charlotte chimed back with a smirk to her face. "Do you already have your eye on one or are you just analyzing the stock for now?"

Amaris Alucard
zsgnF0b.png

@Jessica2477 @Azurian Dream

"Okay, hi. Goodbye, then. Enjoy exploring," Amaris responded in the most bland way possible, unaware of Cupie's unnerved disposition. Though she did find it a tad odd, if she had the capacity to wonder. Why knock on her door just to say hello? She didn't understand.. but also didn't really think anything more of it.

"What iss rule 63?" asked the little oblivious vampire, looking between this stranger and the other girl she knew since childhood.

"Defenssess? Without shhadows, there are no defenssess," Amaris stated to Aurora. Was she just supposed to tank light enveloping her to the face? Perhaps it did reveal her weakness, her utter lack of any defense against blinding light. Hm, something to think about.. and for Amaris, that meant something to work on, overcome.

"I do prefer the night," she replied, as her eyes glanced at the video game console. She did not think her room was the best place to set up such a thing. She figured Aurora would've known that. She looked back up with her dull eyes. "I ssocialize fine," she rebuked, almost sharply.

She nodded when Aurora suggested going to a more common area to set it up. So, she did realize there was a better place than her room. "Very well. Let us sspeak with thiss Kanna," she said, as she closed her room behind her.

Reactions: Azurian Dream