All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
@MrStoryTeller
@Orikanyo
@Thaleko
@EmperorsChosen
@Mr.Scales ⚖
@Jageroux
@RedArmyShogun
@Azurian Dream
@Rads
@Sasha Bliss

Bright and early, he could hear the birds chirping from outside of his window. The sun's rays seeped through the blinds and curtains, lighting up his well-decorated room of various Pro Hero merchandise. Ichirou Mizushima had been lying on his back in the comfort of his mattress, staring up at his ceiling approximately 15 minutes before his alarm was supposed to ring. He took a few deep breaths, clutching his sheets as he felt his heart thud against his chest. Small beads of sweat dampened his forehead despite the AC keeping his room cool. Ichirou wasn't sick; far from it. It was the weight of his situation just catching up with him and now he was trying to calm himself down before he started his day.

Ever since he watched his UA acceptance letter, he'd been talking himself up every single time he had a moment to think to himself. Watching TV, in the bathroom, doing chores; the only time he wasn’t giving himself these pep talks was when he was too busy to think. Ichirou had been anticipating the first day for an entire month, and now that it had come, he felt a sudden dread in the bit of his torso. He really didn’t want to go anymore, but at the same time, he knew he was being completely ridiculous. Honestly, he just wanted to make it through the day without embarrassing himself or jumping through windows.

He ran a hand over his face, feeling the layer of sweat that dampened his skin. God, what was he so nervous about? His mother had already explained what was probably going to happen on the first day (multiple times) so he wasn’t going to class totally blind. He had a great quirk he was proud of and the guidance of four Pro Heroes available to him outside of the academy… It’s not like he lied or cheated his way into UA or anything; They knew what he was capable of, and they wanted him there.

Ichirou let out a deep and slow breath, trying to make his mind wander to other thoughts.. He was going to think himself a headache or a panic attack if he kept this up.

How much time had passed again?

Oh.

He’d better get up and get ready before he fell asleep again…

His bed was so comfortable~

No! No, get up now! No more sleep!

His morning passed by in a blur. With his routine finished, his body dressed, and his mind wide awake, Ichirou decided to head to the kitchen and grab a bite before he left.

There at the kitchen table were his younger twin sisters Chiasa and Honoka enjoying what looked to be the last of dad's cereal. Both were dressed and ready for the day, which was rare considering he was usually the one to drag them out of bed. Ichirou knew immediately that something was up.

“You’re awake?” He asked the two of them, seeing that, surprisingly, nothing was out of place regarding their uniforms and grooming.

“Good morning Ichirou!” Chiasa greeted, smiling sweetly as her older brother checked her over.

Honoka looked over to him and smiled as well, “Good morning!”

Yeah, something was definitely up.

“Good morning. Where’s mom?” Ichirou asked, noticing the lack of bone crushing hugs and embarrassing nicknames.

“She had to leave early for a job.” Honoka answered while shoveling another spoonful of cereal into her mouth.

“She wanted to wish you good morning too but she was in a rush… She says your lunch is in the fridge.” Chiasa added.

Ichirou rose an eyebrow questioningly, “A job? Pro Hero stuff?”

“She didn’t say. Condefinal, or whatever the word was.” Honoka answered him

“I think you mean “confidential.” Ichirou grinned.

“Whatever!” Honoka shoveled more cereal in her mouth, “Mom’s keeping secrets and I’m gonna beg her to tell us later!” She said determinedly despite talking with her mouth full.

“Sure you will.” Ichirou said as he looked around the kitchen in search of something quick to eat. All there was left was diet bars, untouched fruit, and some string cheese. Everything else was ingredients for food his mother was planning to make throughout the week.

He noticed the bagged lunch waiting for him so he decided to take it out of put it in his schoolbag before he forgot him. Ichirou noticed a sticky note on the front; curious, he took it off and started reading.

‘Good morning my handsome, strong little hero!

I packed you your favorite, a snack, a drink, and some napkins. I slaved over the stove making your food so you better eat it all up!

I’m sorry I couldn’t give you and the girls your morning hugs and kisses, but I’m there with you in spirit! Good luck and show your classmates who the best boy is!

I’ll see you and your sisters later~

Change your underwear!

~Lots of love and kisses to my cutie patootie children, Mom <3’

Ichirou was so happy he saw the note before he went to class... He crumpled it up and threw the note into the trash, his cheeks visibly red from the embarrassment. He should be used to it by now, since his mother loved to say things like that to get a reaction. She did it to everyone, especially his father.

He thanked every God out there that she wasn’t so embarrassing to call them these things in public or in front of company.

He took a diet bar from the fridge and tore off the wrapper. Both his sisters gave him a look of disgust, repulsed that he would do something as inexcusable as eating one of those grass sticks and enjoying it. He slowly took a bite as he stared them in the eye, giving a “mmm” as he chewed while his sisters gave more vocal “ewws”. He grinned in amusement as he ate, closing the fridge then heading to his room to grab his schoolbag and get his last items sorted. Once finished he went to the couch, plopping himself down to wait for his sisters. He could hear some grumbling from his sisters, making him chuckle.

They thought he was going to leave without them? Well, no.

It was his duty to make sure they actually left the house and went to school. After that time where the girls didn’t go and Mom got the call saying they’ve been absent for a week, Ichirou had been tasked to walk them to school every day since they couldn’t be trusted.

Ichirou had declined, but his mother offered a raise in allowance; so like a good big brother, he was going to do his duty of making sure his darling sisters made it to school safely.

~~~

Ichirou walked side by side with his sisters on the way to UA, having finished the rest of his breakfast bar as Chiasa and Honoka walked on either side of him. Chiasa was quietly looking around, scoping out the environment as she usually did while Honoka was a bit noisier and active. She pointed out all the different stores, asked her brother multiple questions and ran ahead to scare off some nearby birds. She was the one Ichirou had to constantly scold and tell her to behave, with multiple threats of calling Mom if she didn’t listen. Chiasa had always been the better of the two; she, unlike Honoka, actually feared getting in trouble with her parents and didn’t like being disruptive. Aside from Honoka’s antics, the walk had been relatively peaceful until…

“Move it dickwaffle!”

‘Huh?

Before Ichirou could react, he was violently shoved out of the way and onto the ground as a girl ran past him. The girl, from what he gathered, had long pink hair with a red heart bow tying some of it back, was short, and clumsily dressed. She seemed panicked and uncaring of her surroundings as she sped past a group of people, slipping past and dodging random pedestrians expertly. As quickly as she had arrived, she was gone, leaving the siblings completely confused.

“Ichi, are you okay?” Chiasa moved to help her brother off the ground. Honoka followed suit and soon Ichirou was back on his feet.

“Ugh, yeah… What was that?” Ichirou brushed himself off, looking disapprovingly in the direction the girl had run off.

“Dunno… Hey, what’s a dickwaffle?” Honoka asked him, making her older brother grimace.

“It’s an insult. Don’t say that around Mom or Dad cause you’ll get in trouble.” He warned, “Come on, let’s get going before we’re late…”

Ichirou did his best to put the small incident behind him, though because of that rude lady he had to explain to his little sister again and again why she shouldn’t say dickwaffle until she was older.

He left his sisters at the front gate of their school, inwardly hoping Honoka or Chiasa wouldn’t end up making a teacher call home for foul language…

With his sisters dropped off, he checked his watch one more time before continuing on his way. He took a few deep breaths again, doing his best to not let his thoughts cloud his judgment. Without his sisters to distract him, he only had his own brain to entertain him.

Once he got this day over with, he’d be okay…

He’d be okay…

Everything would be okay…

~~

He arrived at the school, seeing that there were quite a few people already there. Unfortunately, he didn’t really recognize anyone else, which meant he’d need to make a friend before lunch time. Maybe he’d have a classmate or two that’d be willing to share a table with him?

He could only hope.

Ichirou followed the information on the class information that had been given to him; his eyes widened upon seeing the room number that he had been assigned.

‘Class 1A? Wasn’t that the class mom and dad had? Uncle Eisuke had the same class too, didn’t he?’ He thought to himself. Had the school done this on purpose? Or was this Fate making sure he knew just whose footsteps he was following?

Ichirou sighed.

Well, here went nothing.

Ichirou opened the door.

To only one student and no teachers.

The other student had been a girl with long pink hair and a very familiar red ribbon in her hair. She was pouting angrily in her seat as she was fixing her outfit. She seemed to be grumbling all sorts of profanities under her breath.

It hit him like a ton of bricks just who this girl was.

“Ah! Wait a second, it’s you! Dickwaffle girl!” Ichirou exclaimed as he pointed at her.

The girl turned and looked to him, scanning him for a second before it clicked, “Who you calling “Dickwaffle girl,” Fuckface?! Huh? Oh, you’re the fatso that didn’t get out of my way. Sorry, I thought I was running late but the Old Fart set my clock back an hour so I’d make a good impression being here extra early. You forgive me? Yeah, you forgive me.” She made the conclusion despite Ichirou not saying it was water under the bridge.

“What? I never forgave you! You shoved me to the ground!”

“And I said sorry! Not my fault you’re a Klutzy weenie.”

‘Klutzy weenie? What the hell kind of insult was that?

Honestly, he heard worse from his own sisters, but that might be because this girl had no ammunition against him... What the hell was a rude girl like her doing in this classroom? She was probably lost.

He’ll just have to wait for attendance to let her know her classroom was not this one.

Ichirou decided that this was just not a battle he wanted to fight and decided he would just pick a chair. He looked around the empty desks and decided to sit in the back of the classroom, unbeknownst to him that this was the same seat someone very close to him had sat in over 20 years ago.

Oh no...

Oh dear...

Its coming back again....

The feelings of fear, envy, grief, pity, desire, jealousy...

These are all on the wind today, the day he began to dread, and hope for, since he got that fateful letter. It was difficult signing up for the application, what right did he have to try for this renowned institution? He was but a orphaned ghost, a lost soul, a lingering regret, a....

Hungry young man.

It was time for food, grief can come later, it was time for food then walking to the school.

Jojo didn't quite get up from bed like some other students this morning, he in fact had no bed so it was more like a couch he occasionally lied upon and thought for a few hours. He does not lament the lack of sleep his quirk gives, evidently the restless part of being a restless ghost was quite literal, but he still did get tired, but he has gotten other ways to rest up despite his lack of bed time.

Like food.

Food was one of the few things that actually gotten better since his strange like as a not fully ghost began, he spent most of his allotment of money on it and he had high hopes for the school's fare as he himself has taken great efforts to make certain his meals stayed as important and fufilling as a long night's rest.

And luckily his belly fat doesn't seem to change despite this, small blessings.

Breakfast, bacon, eggs, french toast, ham, fresh fruit and finally a belgian waffle, with syrup and whipped cream.

A big breakfast, this should tide him over and keep his spirits up!

Not much did these days, the crushing fear of school, meeting new people, the possibility of horrible bullies and scary uncaring droves of classmates ready to leave weaklings behind... It was enough to make a young lost soul cry, and it did, often, whenever he thought about it he couldn't help but feel he shouldn't bother and hide away forever...

Oh yes, food! Food then school, where he will become a true hero! His long time dream of becoming a hero shall finally come true! He began shivering at the thought of it! Its gonna be so great seeing so many strange quirks and cool teachers, he bet his teacher is gonna be the coolest.

He did his research of course of the teachers at the school but for the afterlife of him he just couldn't choose WHO was the coolest of them?!? Many of them ranked on the top ten of japan and he couldn't wait to see who was his teacher.

Well, likely he will see alot of them, but homeroom meant they were HIS teacher and the one he'd see the most. As such, the coolest!

He mused upon this during breakfast, the veil of depression soon leaving his body as his belly filled with joy, happy thoughts and his capable cookery. These were his mornings, though to his happiness they shall be changed drastically due to school. He is happy for the change, the small apartment he had gotten for his lonesome self was a depressing place at times. He needed to explore the world and see what his ghostly self can do!

He already has tried many things to make himself a hero, cleaning up the apartment, keeping the streets around the building clean and free of trash, help old ladies across the road, even practicing possessing objects like a broom to do the job better and get some practice while the night is still young.

Of course these antics have not gone unnoticed and he has already gotten a name for himself as.... a.. Local ghost story. How his apartment is haunted by the spirit of a dead boy and how people see things ominously moving in the dark while walking around.

It could be worse, though he would protest against many of the things happening in the apartment to be actual ghosts, which there were many, part of the reason he got his room so cheap. But when you're a ghost your'self you tend to be able to combat others rather easily, thus all the poltergeist in his own home got promptly tossed out. No offence meant, but he has his own shit to deal with.

Once breakfast was done and the sun was slowly rising above the horizon he took to cleaning the dishes and gathering up his stuff for school, it wouldn't take long as he had already gotten the stuff together during the night... He'll do anything to kill the time when video games don't work. He will then head out the door of his room and slowly float down from the tenth floor, all the way down until he finally hit the first, then float his way to school.

Getting there was easy, he would simply just think about the cool teachers he would meet and he would slowly make his way down the very practiced route he made a few nights prior, all would be well and he would surely be there in under fifteen minutes...

God damn this walk was boring.

Regardless, the school it'self was magnificent, once he got there at least, it definitely looked like a hero academy! Well, in the way that it should he would think. If it looked like a shack in the middle of the wood he would be worried greatly. If not for the fact a axe murderer would be lurking or if he was to become victim to some strange plot to join a cult. He had to deal with enough exorcisms thank you.

Nonetheless, he would follow the instructions on the letter, they were pretty simple, finding his home room would be very simple. In fact in no time he found the door and-

“Who you calling “Dickwaffle girl,” Fuckface?! Huh? Oh, you’re the fatso that didn’t get out of my way. Sorry, I thought I was running late but the Old Fart set my clock back an hour so I’d make a good impression being here extra early. You forgive me? Yeah, you forgive me.”

“What? I never forgave you! You shoved me to the ground!”

“And I said sorry! Not my fault you’re a Klutzy weenie.”

‘Klutzy weenie? What the hell kind of insult was that?

Jojo lingered at the door, looking up and down the hallway as he wasn't certain what to do. He just got here and there already was a fight?!? Oh dear, oh no...

Okay Jojo, it's okay, just sneak in and nobody would be the wiser, Just... go through the door to prevent any sounds and go find a seat before anything bad happens. You are not responsible!!

The young man braced himself, his fluffy hair veiled face showing determination as he softly wen intangible and floated through the door...

Oh dear... The girl was really pretty. She was very pink but still rather pretty! Was she a model or somethi-

Focus Jojo! The young man quickly grabbed the seat closest to the door and sat down, trying to remain low and not easily targettable by these two.

Masaru: #5098ab
Charlotte: #ecb2ed

Mentions: @Everyone
Interactions: @Orikanyo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a soft alarm rang out, a young girl with multi-colored hair slowly rose out of her bed, pushing passed the pillows and stuffed animals that buried her. It was the first day of school at U.A. however the somewhat somber expression on her face didn't reflect excitement nor anxiety. Performing her daily routine, she would stretch her arms upward as she sat on the edge of the bed, then she would clean herself up, get dressed and make her way to the empty kitchen for some food. Her breakfast consisted of the simple and perhaps all too typical piece of toast with some butter spread on it, and she wasted little time exiting the building.

It was perhaps a bit saddening that no one was there to wish her luck on her first day. Not a hug nor a kiss, or even a lunchbox with a simple note of I love you, but she understood. The both of them worked so much nowadays there was very little time spent together, and it wasn't as if she was selfish enough to complain when the workload was for her sake. Besides, the girl had a reason for following this path, and it wasn't for the sake of praise or pride.

Idly nibbling on the piece of toast she had brought along, the bored expression on her face remained. However, her face lightened up when she noted the back of someone familiar. Instantly, the apathy morphed into that of a cat-like grin as she scurried to catch up with the boy.

"I hope you're not panicking too much Ma-kun," She prodded from behind with a rather rough slap on the back.

Letting out a minor grunt, the boy called Masaru with silver hair and striking blue eyes rolled his shoulder before turning his narrowed eyes to her. He seemed to be somewhat displeased at her appearance, or at least wary of it, though at this point he knew better than to question her actions. Rather it was better to be grateful that none of her schemes of the day had occurred.

"...Hi Charlotte," He greeted simply.

"What's with that tone? You aren't happy to see me?" The girl Charlotte questioned with a mock pained expression.

"More like I'm waiting to see what you're plotting." Masaru's replies were curt and immediate, as if he had repeated this little song and dance a hundred times already.

"Always so suspicious. Maybe if you trusted people more you'd finally get a girlfriend."

This however seemed to furrow the boy's brow.

"You're single!"

"Oh... I'm flattered Ma-kun, but-"

"That isn't what I meant and you know it!"

As usual, even if Masaru had been apart of this song and dance before, he never succeeded to not be an unwilling participant in it. Despite his best efforts to end it or retort, this would go on as the two walked to school, entered passed the gate, made their way through the halls and reached the door to their class. By this point, Masaru was already mentally exhausted whereas the girl Charlotte appeared to be beaming.

"So, your mother's doing well?" Charlotte inquired before the door, apparently gauging that the poor boy had had enough.

"...Same as always, pretty much..." Masaru replied with a sigh.

Pausing, the girl at this point leaned back and turned her gaze to the boy's bag as he slid the door open. Her eyes flashed a moment before stifling a giggle with her hand covering her mouth.

"Hmm... I'm so proud of you sweetie. Knock'em dead (not really). P.S. Bring a nice girl back for me to meet."

Hearing the foreign girl read the note that came with his lunch aloud for any with ears to hear and trying her best not to laugh visibly caused the boy's eye to twitch. Though before he could retort, the smaller girl scurried inside with a giggle. Masaru stood in the doorway for a few moments with an irked expression before sighing and making his way inside as well.

Now the time was for new victims, or friends, or victim-friends. It seemed the entire roster hadn't arrived yet, though there were some to choose from. There was a boy in he back that shared Masaru's hair color and at the time somewhat irked expression. Then there was another girl closer to the front; very pink, very pretty.

"Ah, there's one," She spoke aloud, referring to pink one regarding the ending of Masaru's lunch note, much to the boy's further aggravation.

There was also somewhat of a brooding boy sitting closest to the door. Strangely his hair seemed to cast a shadow over his face making it practically invisible. He resembled one of those faceless characters in a manga, or perhaps an urban legend. What was that with the suit and lack of a face?

"Slender!" Charlotte exclaimed, recalling the name of the apparition.

"Probably mistook your height for being a child," Masaru chimed in as he passed the two.

The girl with multicolored hair seemed to pout at this before turning her attention back to the ghost-like boy and attempting to ruffle his hair to disturb the odd shading concealing his face.

"Is that your quirk or a trick of the light?" She inquired curiously and with obvious discare for personal space.

Glancing back, Masaru considered lecturing her, but knew that it was unlikely of success. The ghost boy was too far gone and would have to fight his own battles, unless the girl started going a bit too far. Looking at the other two, there was one boy in the back and the other girl up front that Charlotte had made things all too awkward with. Sighing, he took a seat in the middle, though closer to the front of the room.

Amaris Alucard
zsgnF0b.png

It was the night before. A cute, pale, gothic lolita stood there before a large open window. Chilly night air blowing against her moon-white skin, fluffy laces of her black and red dress gently swaying on the breeze. She stood staring out into the dark night with her usual blank "dead-eyed" look. A moment later bubbling red bats appeared, flapping towards her in a horde that would scare most; Amaris stood there staring, totally unfazed.

The bats chirped and dissipated, revealing the visage of a slightly-taller woman with pale skin. Her mother, the Vampire Queen hero, Ramiris. It was rare that the two had interaction like this. "Oooo, my offsspring!!" she instantly began, with nary a concern. "Going to the venerated U.A. jusst like your mother!! I'm sssssso proud!!!" She cooed, lifting up her daughter and squeezing her in an overzealous loving bear-hug.

"Mother, I appreciate your warm approval," Amaris responded in a dull tone as her mother lifted her up and shook her about. "Or at leasst, that'ss what I think it iss."

"Oh! Teetiti! Sssilly child! Of coursse! I'd never misss thisss momentousss occassion! That sschool is the besssst! I'm sshure you'll love it!! Jussst like I did! Teetiti!"

"I'm ssure I will, too, mother. -Though, I'm not ssure what it meanss to 'love' something."

"Oh, teetiti! Dun be ssilly! Of coursse you know! Sstudy well, pay attention, dun bite your peerss'ss neckss! Oohoohoo! Desspite how tasssty they look!! -Okay, well, my child, I've gotta get going! The Ssovereign of the n-"

"Yess, yess.." Amaris interrupted, having heard Ramiris spout of her full "title" one too many times in her life. What great advice.

"Ahh-eerr, mommy'z busssy! Got people to ssave! Bad guyss to bite -I mean, beat! Toodless. Good luck tomorrow, my child!" She gave Amaris a pat on her head after setting her down. Then she formed into a flock of bloody bats once more and took off back into the night. Since her mother was a total night owl, this was technically their 'morning' before school. Amaris wouldn't see her mother again till after school, if even then.

Short visit.

One of the maids came up to her -she had been waiting just around the corner-, and began patting down Amaris's hair. Who seemed to pay her no mind. "Oh your mother messed up your lovely do." Then she seemed to realize what she had said and quickly added. "--S-she's just so excitable! Your mother, I mean. Heh heh.. It was lovely of her to come by and give you her best wishes! We maids, too, hope your first day at school goes well, tomorrow, Ma'am."

~*~*~

At the very least, her mother had bothered to show up, at all, to present her good wishes before Amaris's first day of school. That proved she cared, and that this was a special occasion, as otherwise such a thing would never have happened. It wasn't that her mother was neglectful (though, she was), she was just majorly busy. As the fourth ranked Hero, and the primary one protecting the night, she had a lot on her plate. And it wasn't in Amaris's nature to complain, or even worry about it.

In the bright of the morning, as students made their way into the 3d-H-shaped building, if one were observant, they'd see shadows zipping across the ground unattached to anything. This puddle-shaped shadow darted from sign, to tree, to person to person, until finally it slid into the front door of the building.

A short while later, the shadow stopped at the front door, and a girl, within, giggled excitedly to herself. "Oooooh kikiki!! YESSS, I'm here: my classs!! I CAN'T WAIT! Time to meet my peerss, and learn how to kick butt! Shhow'em how cool you are, Amaris-chan! The daughter of the renowned Vampire Queen! That'll ssurely be impressssive! Heck ya~!" her voice could be heard, but it sounded echoey, distant. After the jovial voice ended, a 5'4'' girl popped out of the shadows. Her hand fell upon the door's handle, and then then color drained from her eyes. Even her hair seemed to droop down the sides of her face. Her enthusiastic demeanor completely left her as she opened the door, and stepped within 1-A with nary a sound but the door opening.

She wore the school's uniform, just as her mother had been forced to, but there was still the hint of her gothic upbringing cladding her body. Along her legs, under the skirt of the uniform, were fishnet stockings, and black boots with red laces were on her feet. Her face, pale as chalk, had the hint of makeup, dark greys on her eyelids and lips, and just a hint of red on her upper cheeks. A necklace hung from her neck with a disturbingly-styled trinket holding a red liquid within it dangling off the silver chain.

She gave one look around the room, didn't even notice ghost boyo, but spotted the other students, and just promptly walked on in. She set a book bag on a desk, then slid into the seat, staring blankly ahead, with eyes that looked so blank, you could mistake them for the eyes of a blind person.

Misoka & Kanna - Daichi Residence - UA A1 Homeroom

Starting off her morning with a family breakfast, it was rare for the whole Daichi family to be on hand as Misoka stares across the table at a rather large female in a red priestess robe. Her 10 year old daughter was perched atop the shoulders of the family guest, laughing to herself as the rather large school girl sits there with a smile on her face, seemingly not minding the rough play, as her husband laughs at the display, the other two siblings for the most part were rather well behaved.

"I'm heading out soon, sure you don't want a ride?" Misoka asks of her guest, adjusting her cloak just a little bit, one that may fit a bit too tightly in the bust, some would say... minus the current guest, the pro hero thinks, looking at the girl with a slight sigh.

"Huh?! Nah! I'm fine, I need to learn about the area and it's people. Plus I'll bet you'll show up later than I should be there, and I don't want to be too showy, hahah! Oh..well, it's all bodies under the bridge!"

"That's water under the bridge, water."

"Ah.."

"Well, would you like for me to send a message back home? Your parents might be worried.. More so your mother.."

"Ah yes, Momma is likely very upset, but I'm sure they trust me to be alright! After all it's why I looked for you."

"At times I wonder if you are as...dumb as you seem. Also if you are walking, take mind of-your looks.."

"Oh?" Tilting her head playfully she chuckles. "Whatever do you mean to either of those, Auntie?"

Glaring at the girl, Misoka didn't care much for the girl labeling her as her aunt, nor what she wasn't sure was ignorance or smugness, catching her son's eye, the boy quickly turns away and back to his meal, minding his own business from where he had been looking before. "Forget it, just finish up eating and get going, and don't get distracted Kanna!"

"Hahahaha!" With that the girl does as she was told, thanking the Family with a deep Japanese style bow as she heads out the door with nothing that wasn't clothing, not even a cell phone nor a bag.

"Think she'll be fine?" "Maybe..I'll watch her what bit I can, more so if they have some of us teachers staying with them in the dorms.. And I still have my other assignments." Sighing bitterly, the man laughs as the other kids head out for their own schools. "No rest for the Wicked ehh?" "Keep talking like that and the good will die Young." She says finishing her bowl of rice.. "Besides she's not the only one I'm concerned with, after all these years you have to-"

~~~~

Walking along the street, Kanna would unfortunately be distracted as she went about her route to the school, though a distraction of well intent. First she stopped to talk briefly with some old men, who wanted to speak with her for obvious and not so obvious reasons, performing a simple ritual on the behalf of one who could not go to a temple for a long time. The next instance she helped an old lady cross the street and for her final good deed, she actually picked up the front end of a car, a good two feet off the ground, so the owner could reach the keys that they had dropped under it. Smiling as she lowered it to the ground, she would stop to chat with a few shop keepers, learning of sales or getting in on their good side.

While she was indeed ignorant of the modern world in many regards with it's technology, she was no more ignorant about some other matter than her Mother had been. While nothing shameful was or would be done, the girl knew better than to throw away a useful opportunity. There was a difference in not knowing how urban society worked and in not knowing how common human nature worked, and while one for the side of good and ignorant to a few things, she knew how to spot the honest shop keepers that didn't mind a little joy or who might like the old ways.

With all of this out of the way, the Miko stops briefly to pet a stray dog, offering it a meat bun as she hurries back along her route, having taken a surprisingly long detour it became painfully obvious why Misoka had made her leave so early.

Entering the UA school grounds, she stuck out like a sore thumb in her leotard and red hakama, with a pair of strapped sandals and tabi socks, taller and bigger chested than the vast majority of girls and even boys, Kanna grimaces slightly, hoping she didn't get much taller than she already was, she blamed her father for this. Though she was happy for the special permissions she had gotten because of her religion and as this was her training clothing, technically minus some spares and a couple other outfits it was her only clothing. Her family never valued excess even if they could have afforded it.

Following the instructions she was given to reach the classroom, the priestess opens the door and takes note of those already here, first was a couple that seemed at odds, then another couple who were...at odds, odd ice cream haired girl.. Then what looked to be a corpse.. Pausing for a bit, Kanna sticks her head back out the door, looking at the room number, then back in... It seemed this was indeed her classroom.. Well she could find a use making charms here at least.. Picking a seat that would roughly match up with Misoka's old location near the center, she looks over at the white haired one who has the seat next to her and nods, in this case the one talking to the ice cream haired girl. "Hiya!"

Last edited:
Akeno Smithe

That day started with a loud ringing noise, the buzzing of her alarm clock filling her ears, enduring it for about 5 minutes she sat up turning it off. Slowly opening her eyes she looked around her room.

"Oh yeah..." Akeno said to herself viewing the new layout of her room, "This is my new home now isn't it?"

Looking down at her prosthetic legs on the floor she turned letting the stubs of her legs hang over while she grabbed her extensions. Slowly tugging one on then the other she fastened the loops making sure they wouldn't fall off for the day. Standing up she tested them making sure they were in tip top performance. In the darkness of her room she turned on the switch, it was on the nightstand rather than the wall due to her disability in case something bad happened.

Getting her school uniform on Akeno lightly skipped to her dress opening one of the drawers revealing a few hundred bracelets and a few dozen watches. Nothing expensive just things she liked the look of. Taking about 20-30 of the bracelets and 3 of the watches she individually put on each one. Opening the door to her room she walked into the main area of her apartment looking around.

"Oh yeah," the girl said to herself for the second time. "I'm all by myself huh?" she asked to herself looking at the just barely furnished apartment. A picture of her and her parents sat on the window sill. "Hi Mom, Hi Dad" she said with a smile to the photo. Taking some of the bread out she put it in her toaster and let it cook, meanwhile going to the bathroom to fix her large sum of hair. She brushed it out getting all the knots before tying it in a neat bow.

Making her way back to the kitchen the toast popped out and she laid them out on a paper towel before putting some jam on them with a lightly sprinkled amount of cinnamon sugar. She quickly ate and cleaned up after herself. Just before leaving putting the rubber tips on her feet to give more traction.

Once outside she made her way to the train station, luckily she wasn't too far, having a student transit pass she boarded the moment the train had arrived without to much of a hassle from public transport. Some people commented on her UA uniform and wished her luck. She thanked them, and finally her stop came.

Not having too far to walk she easily arrived at the school. She passed several other students and such before finding the room she was looking for, class 1A Hero Course. Taking a deep breath Akeno opened the door and walked inside without hesitating. Multiple people seemed to already be there as she arrived. Her shyness taking over, rather than talking to anyone she just took a random seat in the 2nd front row. Deciding she didn't want to bother anyone she would just wait until classes started or until someone approach her.

Interactions: @Orikanyo @RedArmyShogun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Masaru sat in his seat, he idly watched the foreign girl he entered the room with mess with the boy closest to the door. Inwardly, he pitied the kid who would likely be the subject of Charlotte's schemes or playing for at least the next short while. Still, he was going to throw away a chance to catch his breath. The so-called "Slender-kid" would have to deal with the fairy's shenanigans.

Still, slowly but surely his classmates began to enter the room. The first after them was a girl of short stature, though not quite as short as Charlotte, with black pigtails and a pale complexion. Though she made her way apathetically to her seat and began staring forward. Masaru eyed her with a raised brow, simply for the fact of her almost robotic behavior.

Next was a girl who seemed to completely disregard the dress code. She wore apparel more befitting a shrine maiden of some kind and took a seat next to him after eyeing the room number first. She seemed to be of the more outgoing type, taking no issue approaching him with greeting while most everyone else, himself included, simply sat by themselves.

"Erm... Hi..." Masaru greeted in kind, somewhat surprised someone just walked up to him. Or perhaps he simply wasn't prepared for someone greet him with kindness rather than whatever Charlotte did. Though that still didn't excuse the fact that he wasn't the best conversationalist unless he had something he wanted said. "Uh... I'm Masaru..."

Thankfully, or unfortunately, it didn't take long for Charlotte's attention to be garnered, though it wasn't the miko as a whole nor her garb that interested her. Peeking over Masaru's shoulder, the french girl stared at Kanna's face before her gaze drifted downward slightly and her eyes flashed, much as they had when she took a peek inside Masaru's bag. What followed was a slight widening of her eyes and an expression of surprise.

"Oh, wow. They're authentic," Charlotte murmured somewhat to herself, though those immediately around her could easily hear.

"Huh?"

In response, Masaru's scowl returned a moment, glancing back to look at Charlotte. Following her gaze, he looked at the miko's face, then lowered and—he understood what she meant.

Gaining a slight blush to his cheeks, Masaru turned back to the foreign girl.

"Shut up! Go back to messing with random people's hair you weirdo!" Masaru snapped at her.

Charlotte replied by sticking her tongue out playfully and doing just, running a hand through Jojo's hair once more.

"Unhappy with a cute girl touching his hair? Maybe you just shouldn't be such a prude, Ma-kun."

"I am not! Stop talking! What is wrong with you?!"

The girl shot a grin at his aggravation and Masaru simply turned back to the miko with a sigh and a still slightly red face, though whether that was from aggravation or before remained to be determined.

"...So... Do you work at a shrine or...?"

For now Masaru would try to turn his attention elsewhere, being to irritated to have even taken note of the third person to enter the room after him, nor the difference of her limbs.

Jojo

The girl's ministrations of his hair caused a blush to stir on the boy's veiled face. "Uhh, u-u-umm..." Slender... he guessed he was pretty small... or... Was it about the kinda meh urban legend? Hes never been called that before, more hes had salt thrown in his face and talismans wove at him. In general it was unpleasant but... This girl was... Very...

Close.

"Umm.... Hi...?" He asked as hands ran through his black locks. "I'm Jojo... not... my full name but.. Umm.." Hed say thats what his friends called him but.. well... yea know.

She was really pretty... Her hair was so... It looked like ice cream and her eyes match to! Was that part of her quirk? Maybe she was a ice cream emitter! That sounds so much better than his quirk....

"Umm... Whats your na-" his word got interrupted as more people entered, so many girls... All were gorgeous to! And a miko... He didn't like visiting shrines due to them... He always got attacked by exorcists who want to make him go away or pass on. He should be wary of her... if... he wasn't so focused on her assets... So big for a young lady, he'd agree with ice cream girl's statement.

That bounce is made by no hand of man.

A bless of the gods, if he believed in them...

And before he knew it, ice cream was back at his hair. "Oh.. Umm... whats your name?" He asked as her hand revealed a small part of a shiny yellow eye.

@EmperorsChosen

Kanna Tanaka - UA A1 Homeroom

Interactions: @EmperorsChosen anyone that would like to
Mentions: Banana Boat?

~~~

Watching as the interactions played out between the others, the male, Masaru he said his name was, the Miko smiles thinly. It seemed he was shy, or maybe a bit nervous? Well it was his first day in this place. Either way he and the girl did seem to know one another, as the later went about playing with the hair of a male who's eyes could not be seen.. Studying him briefly, her attention was soon caught however, namely by the Ice cream girl.

"Authentic?" Tilting her head to the side a little, she wonders if the woman had met her robes, after all that was what the boy had asked about.. Watching his gaze however, well that was a problem both she and her mother had, was no point prodding the poor young man about it.. Ignoring it and keeping to her ignorance of the situation, she just remains smiling as the boy worked up the nerve to speak to her again.

"Ah, yes, at my father's shrine, I'm a Shinto Priestess, I came here for more training. Either way the school allows me to keep my uniform on religious grounds, and I have a specially made leotard under it so I can workout in it, or even takes a few parts off and swim in it. Ah, I do make charms and the like if you need any or wish to say a prayer." There was no point in adding on she also didn't have much else to wear, among the pro heroes posted in the hall, only one of note looked like they might share some clothing sizes with. Humming to herself, the girl taps the desk as yet another student arrived...

And with that the boy seemed to have lost his nerve again, as to the new student, she was of interest, if only for the fact she didn't have legs, well.. ones of flesh at least.

Once more she felt like getting out of her chair and making doubly sure she had the right classroom..

Last edited:

Interactions: @Orikanyo @RedArmyShogun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm?"

At first, it didn't seem as though the small girl didn't hear the boy's muttering as she lifted a part of his bangs and spotted a yellow iris. Humming in mild curiosity, she waited patiently as the ghost boy finished speaking.

"Oh, tu as un visage," Charlotte mused in french, though despite that new information, she didn't cease messing with the boy's scalp. "I'm Charlotte. You should cut your bangs a bit; you have really pretty eyes. Not too much though."

That said, she let the boy's bangs fall to cover his eyes, moving instead to simply ruffle his hair. It was rather fluffy, and nice to pet, not that that was an excuse for anyone other than Charlotte to do something so uncaring of personal space. Regardless, as she circled around to his back a smug smirk appeared on Charlotte's face.

"Or maybe that's the point, hm?" The girl suggested, obviously inferring that his hair served to hide where the boy's gaze was targeted. Laying both her hands atop his head, Charlotte then rested her head on top. "You're quite the sneaky one."

~~~~

She asked. Of course she asked. Why wouldn't she?

"Just... don't worry about it..." Masaru replied quickly, not wanting to get into that possible minefield.

Thankfully the girl didn't prod, either because she was that dense or simply shrugged it off. She was apparently an actual priestess and—far more talkative than he was. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing, while some people could pass into the annoying spectrum of outgoing, he certainly preferred not having to carry a conversation on his back. Though as her speech progressed, Masaru began wondering if it was happenstance or she understood Charlotte's comments and spoke with that in mind. Either way, it was odd that she would give that much detail and not even propose a name.

"Uh... Thanks, I'll keep that mind..." Masaru replied. She was nice at least.

Glancing around, the conversation froze there again. Most of the classroom wasn't speaking, or trying to. Charlotte was still toying with the other kid. The pale girl was still staring forward with a deadpanned expression. The girl with apparent prosthesis—Wait.

Blinking a couple times, Masaru felt he should've noticed her entering the room. It was more than likely just a manifestation of her quirk, but still. She must have come in very discreetly.

Either way, Masaru looked back to the priestess.

"...So... do you have a name...?"

Makoto 'Miko' Miasaki / Adelaide Boucher

There are many preconceived notions about Miko being lazy and relaxed all the time, but to those who are close to him knows how hard working he is, even before being accepted to the school, Miko knew that in order to afford to get to school and back, along with fees for school uniform and other fees. Thankfully it wasn't all for nothing when he got the acceptance video in the mail, for the past couple of years he had been putting himself last to help his family, but attending this school could set up his whole future.

Miko had woke up three hours of school to get prepped for the day, every morning while his mother was at work he would help make sure his little brother was all prepped for school, he would could him breakfast, wash his uniform, get him ready for a bath and get him out the door. So after making him breakfast, his favorite peanut butter and jelly sandwich with yogurt and milk, he walked up to the boy's room that they shared which laid the kid in his pajamas with one leg off his bed and the blanket laying on the ground, snoring quietly. "Hey Kiyo, time to wake up, the bus will be here in an hour." Kiyoshi sat up from his slumber and let out a long yawn. "Oniichan! I missed you!" Miko gave the boy a big hug before dropping him. "Alright eat your sandwich and your yogurt then jump in the bath." Miko brushed his hand through the boy's hair before walking out to get the water running.

Soon after sending the boy on the bus, Miko packed his bag and ran out the door to catch the train, when he finally got to the school, he was in awe to see how big the building was compared to pictures, it was actually quite beautiful, the boy had a key eye for sceneries and architecture, taking a quick picture the boy headed into the school and directly down the hall until he reached the door marked '1A'. Once he walked in he noticed a couple of students were already here, choosing to let others come talk to him rather than choosing to socialize, he slouched down on his chair and put his hands behind his head.

Miko glanced over to his side where he saw a red-haired girl stepping into the classroom, she had a reserved demeanor with her bag held clenched to her chest, his eyes followed until she sat down a couple desk from him before his attention was moved to other interactions.

Interactions: @EmperorsChosen anyone that would like to
Mentions: Banana Boat?

Taking a brief pause to look at the rest, this seemed to be not only a class of oddities but of introverts as well. Oh well, she would just have to do what she could or wanted, they all would be made to say their name at some point or another, that was what schools did, right? Well if not..

Turning her attention back to Masaru the priestess tilts her head a bit, looking at him briefly as if he were dumb. "Yes I have a name."

Looking at him for a bit, it seemed that he wanted that, where she was from pretty much everyone knew everyone else for the most part, is was a rather small village. That was not the case here, it was like dealing with the occasional bus and train driver.

"Ah, but if I were to tell you my true name then that would give you power over me.. Or was that just true of demons?"

Shrugging it off, be it as a joke or a serious question, one may be hard pressed to tell, offering a nod and a smile she continues. "Tanaka, Kanna. Kanna is fine. I'm the oldest of three siblings." With that out of the way she goes back to briefly staring at the others before yawning, going back to waiting or whatever it was they were doing here.

No fanfare.

No grand goodbyes.

Lucien spent his final night at ‘home’ just like any other night. The week had been full of more rudimentary and ultimately pointless training and exercises overseen by his father. It was pointless if only because he’d be able to train far better if he didn’t have to contend with the fact his father couldn’t keep up with him. But he didn’t argue, nor did he complain. There was no point because within a week his corrospondence and interaction with the man would essentially evaporate. And that was perfectly fine with Lucien.

Their final night under the same roof was typical for them: a silent meal in which neither of them spoke or looked at the other. Focus on the food, eat quickly and then move on. After dinner, Lucien just studied rudimentary subjects and then went to bed. When he woke up, he just got his things and left. He passed his father and he said only one thing: Bye. Because this would be it if Lucien had his way. There would be no more of the ‘life’ he had lived with the man. No more of his expectations and insecurites weighing Lucien down.

In some regard, Lucien was happy to be going to U.A. Sure he was still essentially fulfilling his father’s wish, but it granted him freedom from the man. Besides, he could ultimately make it work to his benefit so long as he actually tried. Would he though? He couldn’t be certain. There was a cab waiting for him and the trip was quiet and peaceful, which was all Lucien could have truly asked for. An uneventful ride to his ‘future’ was perfect for him.

His arrival was just as uneventful. He paid the driver and the man left. Looking around, Lucien was relieved that he would just blend in. He wore the school uniform with the only exception being he wore a lightweight hoodie beneath the blazer and over the shirt, though he left it unzipped just so any school staff would know he was at least – somewhat – dressed according to code. A quick check-in and a brief exchange of words later and he had his room number as well as directions. A pair of earplugs sat in his ears, the cords disappearing into his blazer, while music played loud enough to block out the chatter of his peers but quiet enough for him to hear anything of any actual important.

He stepped into the classroom without making much noise just so he could avoid anything that was... Unnecessary. His hands were in his pocket as he walked over and took his seat. Front row, closest to the door. Which meant he’d always be the first one out. In addition, he’d be less likely to be bothered. Funny how that worked. A teacher would be more concerned with the people in the middle and back of the class, as they were less visible. Which meant they’d require more of the teacher’s attention.

‘Shout-outs to the stupid assholes who sit in the back, I guess.’ Elbow on his desk, Lucien rested his chin on his palm as he stared ahead mindlessly, paying no real attention to anything or anyone around him.

Aurora Tamoyo / Allo Tamoyo - UA Classroom A-1 Homeroom

Interactions: @RedArmyShogun @Thaleko

Mentions: Everyone
As the class continued to chatter about a rather subtle strange feeling would start to slither in from the ground up as a rather heavy set of footsteps would start to resound in the halls, and shake the very room as whoever they belonged to started to near the doorway. Was it their homeroom teacher? Were they a massive intimidating giant hero? The tension as the steps closed in only built higher and higher as a massive shadow loomed upon the door. The silhouette loomed for a moment unmoving as the heightened senses were suddenly... thrown for a curve ball. Upon opening the door everyone was met with a sight that did not fit the functionality of the tension as a rather polite blue eyed girl with extremely long blonde hair beamed a sincere smile upon her newly met classmates.

"Pardon my intrusion upon the introductions taking place," Aurora apologized following up with a soft bow that quickly revealed the looming shadow effect was in fact from a massing chair behind her suspended up by her... hair. Humming softly the girl moved forward as her steps resounded with each touch upon the ground. Her appearance to the scenario made no sense most likely to her classmates, but that could be cleared up later. Immediately Aurora headed straight to the seat ahead of Kanna with her hair busy with the unique chair her right hand softly pushed the chair out of the way as her hair quickly placed down the chair moving the first your desk up a bit so it wouldn't effect Kanna's sitting arrangement. Once all was good Aurora removed the original chair to the front before coming back to bow politely to Kanna.

"Its a pleasure to meet you my names Aurora Tamoyo, and if my strange sitting requirement are a bit agitating just let me know and I will move myself to another spot," in truth Aurora really wanted this spot knowing full well that twenty-two years ago this was the exact spot her father sat, but she was well aware how odd her clunky chair seemed. Yet it was literally impossible for her to use a normal chair. Giving Kanna enough time to respond Aurora was quickly overcome with joy as she observed the room immediately locking on a familiar sight as she joyfully sung.

"Amaris you made it to," Aurora with a pep in her step swiftly ran over to her friend causing a mini earthquake in the room as her hair sprung to life pulling the vampiress into a bear hug as she gleeful held on to her best friend. Once the hype died out she placed Amaris back onto the ground as she starry eyed started to chat.

"Isn't it exciting to share our hero building experience," Aurora chimed to her emotionless friend.

"Heh, quite the rambunctious cast for my first class," the voice came clean out of no where as it pierced the room with a tad bit of authority mixed in with a unqiue softness found probably only in a father. The source came from none other then the man casually sitting upon the teachers desk watching the class with curiosity. Where he had come from, when he had gotten their, and however long he had been sitting their was a mystery, but their he was. The man stood up easily heighten at 6 feet tall as he looked upon his very first class. A oddity to be the one teaching in this class room filled the mans mind as he remember his school days in this very room. Even stranger though was the fact that some of the students were the children of his former classmates hell even his own daughter was in the class. He chuckled a little at that as he picked up his student list going over the names as he placed them to faces keeping silent as he took attendance. He already knew all their names, test scores, and quirks he had thoroughly gone through their files multiple times. All of them were very promising, some had unique quirks, and even a few had a very unusual backstory his eyes landing on Kanna on that thought as he chuckled.

"How the world turns in mysterious ways," he smiled as he placed the list back down on his table.

"Its a pleasure to meet you all my names Allo Tamoyo, and for the next three years will be your homeroom teacher. My goal is to help shape you into the heroes of the next generation in the roles you desire to fill. I wont lie I am not going to be easy on you," Allo's soft voice shifted from the fatherly tone to a rather darkly tone.

"You can't afford to be given a easy route it would be a insult onto the hard work you gave to get here. The world of villains, and natural disasters will give you a flood of troubles that at many a moment will seem impossible to overcome... the world of heroes isn't as glamours as the populous makes it seem. If your in this just for the fame, and fortune... your honestly in the wrong career," Allo ended his rather morbid speech before his tone switched back to a soft fatherly set.

"Though I may not be the best to say that giving my track record, and current standing for those of you here looking to help others, save lives, and gain a sense of purpose, or drive. Well you did pick the right job. Now does fame come with it... unfortunately annoyingly yes. Fortune... the potentials their hopefully though you'll use it to better the world rather then just wave it around," Allo walked away from his desk nearing the class as he tilted his head with a chuckle.

"Just remember these things don't make a hero, and their secondary to what you should be concentrating on. I want you all to be the hero you see yourselves as, but at the same time understand its a climb. Now with all that out of the way I would like you all to get acquainted with each other, and if anyone has any questions before we start getting ready for your first class assignment do ask now... oh thats right. I forgot its proper to give you my background," Chitose, and Misoka had told him its was appropriate to give his background to his student to give them a idea of his capability to teach them.

"My hero name is Surge Alloy. I have 22 years of experience in combative, leadership, supportive, and rescue rolls. Oh I am also japans current rank 3 hero... so any questions?

Last edited:
Jojo didn't have time to protest against Charolette's new position, not that he would. Any attention was good attention and he was becoming fast friends, maybe, with this admittedly really pretty classmate!

But why didn't he protest?

Why...

None other than SURGE ALLOY entered the god damn room.

Jojo's face practically beamed with happiness over this new development. He was so cool!!! though he was cooler in that armor but oh man SURGE ALLOY was gonna be HIS HOMEROOM TEACHER!!!!

Jojo felt light headed, oh lord above could this truly be real? he was gonna be taught by japan's number 3!!!

Wait, was he monologue?! What did he say?

Charlotte could likely feel just how much the boy was shaking from excitement, the boy was red faced from excitement and looked fit to explode at any second. He had a million questions, each coming to the surface and disappearing the moment they seemed to reach his tongue. What could he ask this man!? What could he ask but not seem stupid to the others!? Oh no he didn't want to make himself have a bad introduction to SURGE ALLOY!!!

He'd never live it down, he'd have to hide away in a cave and never see the light of day again!

It'd be worse if his teacher were any of his other favorites, god if Nimbus was his teacher he'd die on the spot!!

Okay Jojo.

Calm down.

Calm... down....

"Uu--u-u-u-uummmum--uuhhh-ummm...." the boy squeaked out, raising up his shakey hand. "Mr...Umm.. Alloy... What-What-Umm Do- Umm." He tried, really hard, to form some sort of question, but he still was shaken to the core. The pressure of the others possibly looking at him and messing up his question to SURGE ALLOY causing him to have a small collapse of his question.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-what, umm... Are we... Going to.. Learn from you?" he didn't get it out as he wanted, hell it wasn't the first question he wanted to ask as it switched as he was saying it. But he said it, he asked a question! He did it!

Yay for Jojo!

@Azurian Dream

Amaris Alucard
zsgnF0b.png

Since her arrival, the class had quickly filled up with all manner of oddities. None of which Amaris gave more than a single passing glance at. Though her classmates had shown their own exuberance that she lacked, conversing quickly among themselves. There were those odd ones like her, who seemed to prefer being left well alone, not that it mattered to the passionless vampire either way.

If the approaching heavyset person might've scared the others it was nothing unusual for the vampire, who was very used to hearing unusual heavy footfalls. That curiously belonged to a simple girl. Quirks were wild weren't they? Despite not being tired, Amaris released a very nonplussed yawn as Aurora, her 'friend', introduced herself to the classroom in her typical "in your face" manner. A yawn that continued while she was plucked from her seat and hugged by the girl's hair.

"I did," she affirmed for no other reason than to only satisfy Aurora, as she always seemed to require vocal confirmation from Amaris. "It musst be, causse you told me sso." She both concluded and 'agreed', in her own Amaris-agreeing way.

"Oh, thiss one hass a sstrange way of sspeaking jusst like my father." Amaris commented on the teacher's speech, knowing it was Aurora's father. A rare 'smile' -more like the corners of Amaris's lips curled up in a very blank and creepy way- appeared on her face. "He alsso speakss directly, I like that -or sso I think."

• Love
Reactions: Azurian Dream

Interactions: @Azurian Dream
Mentions: the la-li-lu-le-lo

Watching with some interest as the new girl entered, Kanna bit, by bit, put a few things together.

This one was either very heavy or very strong. Watching as her hair swapped out chairs with her hands more of assisting, it seemed fairly obvious what her quirk was.. Though Kanna was not so sure of that, either way it was the chair that caught her attention. It was heavily reinforced and her own family had made heavy use of such furniture, though unknown to her it was for very different reasons. Her own family needed reinforced furniture because of the pure physical power the whole family had, rather than weight as was the case with this girl.

"Ah, not at all! Ah yeah! I'm Tanaka, Kanna. Nice to meet you." In truth she had briefly considered challenging the issue, if only to have a nice spar with this titan.. Her footsteps reminded her a bit of a very small car on a wooden floor and the fact she needed furniture that her own family used, well that meant she could take a beating right? Kanna could go all out, or as much as she could... She still had a bit of a ways till she could match her parents. Either way this girl was also sociable at least, so far the room had been mostly full of introverts, so a social connection may be possible with this one..

Returning the bow a psychotic looking smile briefly spreads across the Priestess's face as Aurora charged off in a crushing hug of the sickly looking girl.

Oh yes, oh yes indeed, this one would be very fun to fight, Kanna had little doubts she could move this one and equally few doubts she would have to watch her strength with this one either..

As the teacher entered, a few had a quick series of reactions to their faces, words or actions, as far as Kanna could remember however, she only seen him on the TV a time or two before and on the billboard selling toothpaste out at the highway... Surge Alloy...who names their kid that? Or was it a hero name, like how Misoka went by Dullahan's Flame? That seemed more likely. Otherwise up in the far North in the sticks, he was just the Toothpaste man in Kanna's eyes.. Though if he was number three it stood to reason he was strong, right? Listening to his speech, Kanna quickly losses attention, catching words here and there as the smile on her face vanishes, bit by bit replaced with a blank expression till he reaches the point of asking for questions.

"Hey Toothpas---err Surge Alloy, Teacher guy!" Waving her arm around, it seemed she had a question, a question she soon puts to words.

"So, you aren't the only teacher right, I mean in general or with this homeroom thing, right? Auntie said something about seeing me later and if you are number three you gotta go out and fight for that right? And what are we gonna do today? Kinda boring if we just sit here like this, I mean we can't learn much just sitting here right?"

It seemed she had more than a few questions and honestly with her robes and large frame it was almost comical in a way.

Ichirou said nothing as one by one more students began to pile into the classroom, some more colorful than others. Two particular folks looked like they transferred from a school for the paranormals, but that didn't mean he liked them any less. To be honest, everyone in the class was rather interesting. He wanted to sit down and talk to everyone one-on-one someday; maybe learn more about and come to understand them.

To his surprise, though, massive footsteps could be heard from down the hallway coming closer and closer towards the door. For a moment, he believed their teacher was going to be giant and built like a wall, perhaps with some type of quirk that made them solid metal, but instead walked a very familiar face.

'Aurora?' He asked himself, recognizing the girl with the long blonde hair and blue eyes. The last he'd seen her was when a mishap in his parents' bedroom caused him and his sisters to stay with the Tamoyos for a night while his parents arranged for renovations. That wasn't a fun day for anyone...

He was happy the Tamoyos always seemed to have his family's back, and vice versa.

Speaking of Tamoyos.

Someone else spoke up, with a unique mixture of both authority and gentleness that Ichirou only heard from one other person. A certain hero who was good friends with both his father and his mother, and tended to bail them out when the house needed sudden renovations.

'Mr. Tamoyo? He's teaching the class?' Ichirou thought to himself.

Honestly, he was excited!

While he did see Mr. Tamoyo as an uncle, it was still a great honor to be taught by Japan's number 3! Ichirou could learn so many things from him!

---

Cupie had finally managed to straighten out her uniform and make herself look presentable. With her hair neatly combed, face wiped, and everything else back in order, she was finally able to start her day on the right foot!

That silver-haired guy she bumped into would get over it eventually. She could apologize again but honestly, the little mishap just wasn't worth it. Besides, it's not like that were going to have to work together all that much; not when they had a whole class worth of people to work with too.

She gave a glance over to every single person that came in, even the dumptruck fatty that was causing earthquakes when she walked in.

Needless to say, everyone here was very... very cute.

Not in a "cutie patootie" kind of way like herself, but in an attractive kind of way.

Ugh, when the hell was she going to get her growth spurt?

She can't participate in the good-looking club if she wasn't taller with bigger boobs and a maturer appearance!

She better grow dammit! She can't be stuck like this forever!

Out of nowhere, her teacher, who had magically appeared on the desk, started talking. God, even her teacher was handsome. Was the criteria for Class 1A "beautiful people only" or something?

Cupie was quiet and listened to Surge Alloy's speech about the upcoming days and how difficult everything was going to be.

Well, if it was easier than escaping from police than she'd have no trouble with graduating. Of course, she knew UA wouldn't be that simple. She'd have to assert herself, work herself to the bone, and do just about everything she could to graduate. Cupie didn't give a shit if she made top marks, she just wanted to be a hero and help those that needed it the most...

Sure, Cupie didn't look or behave the heroic type, but appearance and language wasn't going to fucking matter to a person when their life was on the line, was it?

She'd make a damn good hero; she'd work harder than anyone else to get it.

---

"So, you aren't the only teacher right, I mean in general or with this homeroom thing, right? Auntie said something about seeing me later and if you are number three you gotta go out and fight for that right? And what are we gonna do today? Kinda boring if we just sit here like this, I mean we can't learn much just sitting here right?"

"Surge Alloy isn't going to be the only teacher for this class." A voice spoke up from the back of the classroom, this one sharing the same gentle tone but holding a sweet, motherly hint to it.

As she spoke, the hero walked towards the front of the classroom, "Your auntie is right; all of the teachers here can be pulled out of class for the day to do some hero work because of our quirk or the roles we specialize in. So, sometimes you'll have a different hero substituting for the class and other times you'll have your homeroom teacher, but we'll try to be here as much as possible. As for your assignment today, well, that's why I'm here!"

Chitose stopped at the front of the classroom next to the teacher's desk, in her hand a clipboard with some papers and a pen attached to the clip part of the board. She smiled at the class, her blue eyes scanned over the small crowd with interest. Chitose saw plenty of familiar faces, but each and every one of them held one thing in common.

"Heehee~ Look at all these adorable faces! Amazing! And to think that we were once this cute." She grinned to her co-teacher before realizing what she had forgotten to do.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I forgot my manners. Hello everyone! I am Pro Hero Nimbus, rank 6 in all of Japan and a specialist in Stealth, Rescue, Combative, and Criminal Capture! I'll be your Gym teacher, but I also teach Singing, Acting, and Music at this school; if you have a vocal quirk that needs training, really bad lying skills, or a quirk that caters to sound and music, I'll be able to help you!"

She gave them all another smile, "Don't be afraid to ask me anything~ Except about your teacher's assignment. That one is gonna be a secret for now."

Chitose could almost hear her son's internal screaming and the millions of questions running through his head. She'd be happy to answer them when they got home.

@everyone

Samura comes into the classroom and sits at the back not because he's a bad boy he's just not in the mood to socialize with anyone, but learn as much as he can while he's here. He takes his headphones off and puts them in his bag, he starts to look around the classroom.
He didn't think much of Mr. Alloy so far, but as long as he could learn to be stronger he didn't care.
The women was amusing and made him smile ever so slightly. ' I'm not not sure what to expect but for the mean time it's best not to get my hopes up'
His eye in view seem cold and uninterested, some might say uninterested others say deep like ocean'.

Reactions: Azurian Dream

Mentions: @Classroom
Interactions: @Orikanyo @RedArmyShogun @Azurian Dream @Jessica2477

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deadpanning, the priestess said something or another about demons before finally introducing herself. It seems she was like him in the sense that if there was nothing to say nothing would be said, which made conversation a bit difficult, but thankfully distraction in the form of other students and teachers appeared.

Most notably was likely the foreign-looking girl who shook the room with each step, carrying her own custom chair. Her figure was rather lean and she wasn't freakishly tall, where the hell was all that weight coming from? Or maybe it was power that she didn't yet have control over. Either way, the quirk also allowed for prehensile hair; a tricky opponent in melee to be sure. Apparently she also knew the dead girl who, thankfully wasn't dead.

Following that was the appearance of their homeroom teacher. Masaru knew who Surge Alloy was, he was quite famous even for one who didn't play the press game. However, he unlike some appeared rather calm.

Glancing over to Charlotte, the girl was now visibly shaking, though not for any reason of her own. Rather, it was Jojo, who was vibrating from excitement and appeared akin to a bomb about to go off. Masaru dreaded how his reaction would intensify as Nimbus appeared in the room next; another hero known to Masaru, but yet still not garnering too much of a reaction out of him.

Raising his hand, and at risk of appearing as a busy-body, Masaru inquired his own question.

"How soon are we going to begin physical and quirk training?"

~~~~

Charlotte, meanwhile, was still leaned against Jojo. Glancing down at him as she began to feel him shaking, it was fairly obvious he was the type to get starstruck. Regardless, while some interesting people that she would have to meet at some point entered the room, the teachers had also done so, meaning it was probably time for her to take a seat.

Plopping herself down into the seat adjacent, Charlotte laid her arms on her desk, interlocking her fingers in a manner that resembled a child who had done something wrong yet was feigning innocence. She didn't much appear to be star-struck either, though it was interesting that two well-known heroes would be teaching. It was U.A. so she expected their teachers to have some renown, but were they just pulling people from the top 10?

Raising a hand of her own, her question was more so for fun.

"How many of the top 10 did U.A. snag as teachers?"