My Hero Academia IC

Isamu
UA Dormitory
Interactions/Mentions: N/A

The last 24 hours had been a whirlwind of events for Isamu. He'd been late on the first day of school, but had been hand delivered by the number one hero in all of Japan. He'd been lucky not to throw up, but it was an amazing experience all the same. What came next was no less surprising though. He had been thrown into a trial by combat to test the student's quirks and abilities in combat. He couldn't help but wonder how he'd down. How had he managed to appear in front of the teachers? Part of him was hopeful, but he couldn't help but feel a pit forming in his stomach. His quirk had been used against his allies and he hadn't been much help at all.

Getting their ID cards and moving into the dorms almost felt wrong. He could have done better. He should have done better. Still, it was only the first day. They were here to grow as heroes weren't they? This was all part of that. All so they could do a better job together. Right? He sighed as he got a few things together and made his way off his bed, out of his room and up to the forth floor where the bathroom was meant to be. Always best to start the day fresh. Even if everyone else had already begun their day, or if you were a bit behind because of sulking.

Isamu shook his head, and clapped his hands against his cheeks. "Alright! It's a new day. Gotta make a good impression," he tried to pumped himself up before, during, and after his bath. It was... good enough. But what would he do or say. He tried to think about it as he dried and dressed himself. Then, it came to him. He could make food. Everyone likes food. He smiled brightly and grabbed his things to run out. He just had to stop at his room drop some things off and...

Suddenly he was falling. The world seemed to be moving in slow motion. Is this where I die... he thought as he slipped forward. Perhaps he hadn't done such a good job at drying himself. Mom, dad, everyone... The small round boy tried to hold close his things as he felt the first impact of the stairs he would soon be rolling down. I'm sorry. And just like that he was rolling down, quite literally, the stairs of the UA dorm. He bounced down each steps and even of the walls into the next flight. He grunted and squeaked the entire way down, loudly too. He even slid a few feet forward as he reached the destination. There he was. On the ground of the first floor, slightly dazed, and yet impressively uninjured given the long tumble he'd taken. The boy had never been happier to have put on something more fitting of clothes than a towel.

Isamu tried to get up, but feel back down onto his butt from attempting to do it too soon.So, he just sat there for a moment. If anything was going on around him, he didn't immediately notice. He'd have to pick up his things from the steps later. Meanwhile, he attempted to cover up the graphic of his t-shirt which showed a cartoonish teddy bear wearing a leather jacket and shades with the words 'Too cool for school' circling it. His mother had thought it was cute, it fit and he didn't ever expect to wear it in front of anyone. Although, it wasn't like it wouldn't have been seen eventually, it just wasn't the impression he planned to make.

--------------------
Airi
UA Dormitory
Interactions/Mentions: N/A

Airi's day had been something of a let down. The idea of fighting had been cool, but she'd been too rash, too excited. She didn't make the most of it, and even got her classmates taken down. "Not cool," she said as she did her morning exercises. She did push ups, sit ups, squats, lifted the dumbbells she had in her room, and last but not least meditated. One wouldn't expect her to be the meditation type, but it was important for controlling her quirk. Chi was a fickle mistress to say the least. Though it granted her access to who knows how many abilities, it was important to be able to maintain, understand, and mold it effectively. Concentration was key.

She kept replaying the fight in her head, if it could even have been called that. What could she have done differently? What could she have done better? How could she have utilized her skills to help her (future) friends better? Airi kept losing in her mind. Of course she did. That was the point. If it was easy in her mind, it was because she wasn't doing it right. But that didn't make it any less frustrating.

Thus, after a particularly annoying loss she let it go. "Dammit," she grumbled as she rolled backwards and pushed herself into a handstand. A few more push ups wouldn't hurt. Besides, building up a bit of a sweat was the best way to start the day before she got ready to greet the others properly. Plus, Isamu would have thought she'd died or something if she didn't hit on at least one girl or guy. She shrugged as she finished the hundredth push up and lets her legs fall back gracefully until one foot hit the floor, then the others and finally she was able to stand up straight. "I need a bath," she said to herself. "Ugh, talking is so much more fun when there's someone else to talk to."

With that, the girl threw one a bath robe, got a few things to wash, her particular soaps, shampoos, and conditioners, and headed upstairs. She noted the fitness areas. A fine place for tomorrow, though she wouldn't have been able to work out naked if she'd gone there. Could she? No, definitely not. After a nice hot shower, the girl got dressed, comfortably and casually, enough to greet the others. As she made her way back to her room, the girl couldn't help but stretch out, throwing her things into the right places. Her room was exceptionally organized. But not wasn't the time for that. Now was the time for fun. So much fun!

"Anyone free to hang out?!" She called out rather loudly throughout the hall of the fifth floor, not having heard the tumble of her friend as it had occurred during her shower. Hopefully nobody thought she was mean or didn't care. Her voice would carry one floor up (if there had been one) and one down in either direction. She was loud. But not enough to cover the whole building loud. It occurred to her that she may have passed someone during her run up the stairs, but hadn't wanted to bother the guy cause he'd seemed deep in thought. Maybe she should have. Then, she wouldn't be here yelling like a fool.

Last edited:
Aurora Tamoyo / Dorms
Mentions: @Jessica2477 @Thaleko @EmperorsChosen

"Oh me fair enough Definitely into girl's minus one guy if he ever asked," she teasingly chuckled with a cutesy wink before continuing. "Hobbies enough I like going to shooting ranges, training with heavy duty weapons like hammers, honestly i was just so amazed with my parents at work that i wanted to grow up to be like them. My suits fibers include some strains of my hair so that I never end up ahem revealing anything when in a fight with a elemental folk," Aurora tilted her head wondering if she should mention a old relic of her dads that would be apart of her arsenal, but before she could decide Charlotte appeared, and well was met with a unexpected gurgling bloody murder scream from Cupie.

"HOLY QUEENS ROUELLETTE," Aurora eeped upon Cupie suddenly losing her shit. Cupie had just smacked the shit out of Charlotte no less with her quirk Aurora had asked about, but she wasn't expecting a live demo. In fact nor was she expecting a newer girl who happened to come down the stairs.

"Oh nothings wrong... though you may want to keep your distance from her shes currently under the euphoria of our friends quirk and may get... hands on with you. By the way my names Aurora a pleasure to meet you. This is Cupie, and this is my lovely friend Amaris," Aurora motioned to the two girls next to her with her hair.

"And that is Charlotte... being ahem very into you at the moment it seems... should I be restraining her Cupie?"

"... A pleasure to meet you Ichioru, and Jojo," the stoic boy responded respectfully bowing to the two it seem Jettitare had ran into some of his new classmates. From what he understood he was suppose to be in class 1-B yet right out of the blue he was suddenly moved at the end of the first day to class 1-A. While the rush hadn't bothered the boy the suddenness, and lack of reason was strange. Though while the reasoning was odd the new students were less strange at least, or so they appeared at the moment. Jettitare raised a eyebrow as Ichirou had offered their assistance to him without batting a eye causing the complacent boys face to lightly ting with a grin... this one was kind it seemed. The other however seemed a little to lean to really help so lean in fact Jettitare seemed to be able to see through the boy.

"Is this his quirk," Jettitare asked as he walked up to them revealing to Ichirou that the bag the boy indeed carry was in fact a hunters bag filled with hunting tools even to the extreme a compression bow with steel arrows. Upon closer inspection Jettitare started to poke through Jojo's body a few time intrigued by Jojo's abilities. A almost animilistic smile overcame the dark boy as he spoke.

"Heh, you should join me for a hunt your quirk is well suited for stealth you would be perfect for the boar, and bear hunts," Jettitare added as he turned to Ichirou.

"I can indeed use some assistance due to the sudden move i had to bring my bed to the front entrance, but need help lifting it up the stairs. If you two are willing we could do it now so that i may complete my den," Jettitare suggested as he opened his door, and placed his few belongings into the room. If the two followed him it would be nice if not he understood today was a busy day for them all. As he proceeded down he was met with a stranger sight then above... their was a boy apparently petting a tail?

"They allow pets? Huh, I should have mother bring Bo, and Idle i am sure they miss me already," Jettitare mumbled as he walked over to Masaru curious to what the boy owned. As he neared the terrarium he easily jumped up sliding his claws side ways in a rather stealthey manner as they made no noise as he pulled himself up to find... a girl napping. oh it seems he was interrupting a... "romantic" gesture. declawing from the structure he looked to Masaru tilting his head a bit.

"Is not the girl a bit young for you to be..."courting" I assume age is not to huge a gap, but she seems rather young for your advances," Jettitare oddly spoke as he climbed back up patting the girl lightly to wake up to investigate this matter further, and make sure this wasn't unwanted attention.

Allo Tamoyo/ Teacher Conference
Small Allo/ Misoka Collab with @RedArmyShogun

As the group started to break up to get ready for their future en-devours with the teens at work. Yet on their way out Allo happened to catch Misoka before she left to having been wanting to talk to her ever since he saw the Kanna report. Tapping her shoulder as he started to walk side by side with her he gave her a smirk.

"You know if i didn't know any better you seemed to have been avoiding all of us for quite some time. Not that i don't mind were all a handful by any means, but i just wanted to check on you. I know why you broke contact with us Misoka, and why its been a hellish nightmare to get you to hang out. Yet I am sure knowing she survived must have lifted a giant weight off. Hopefully this means me, and Takagi can hang out with you, and your husband again? I mean i wont lie getting you to hang with everyone is impossible i know your still a little iffy On kaz after well you know, but that doesnt mean you should dodge us anymore right?"

"Because I was." She says flatly. "And it has.. As to that I don't mind. And I have been busy at times you know."

"Good then next weekend we will meet up at are old dine, and dash location heh they have a notorious picture of Kaz up for his past infamy days there," Allo chuckled as he grasped Misoka by the shoulder. "Aight I'll let Takagi know to open her schedule. So i heard you went, and talk to her... how did that go," Allo asked more seriously as he let his friend go. Pausing for a bit, she had to think on who he meant.

"Her?...ah. She's not the same, still get that dangerous feel from her, but she seemed..at peace, not in bad shape either, looks wise or physically, we talked for awhile and she provided enough information that the Government has seen kindly to it that she won't be disturbed.. She surprised me a bit."

"Heh, ya you don't have to remind me of that aura her kid definitely has a ting of it, heh, if she can let it all out that aura will scare most of her villains into submission," Allo chuckled. "Well that answers what happened to three of the femme fatals of that asshole from years ago... only one missing is Mauve Stinger...," Allo seemed to go numb on topic as he remember the tragedy from two years ago.

"Ahem Nuclear bomb girl ended up caught by Takagi, Setsuna, and Chitose awhile back though do to her good behavior she might see daylight soon. While the doctor as she called herself got off with her testimony," Allo mulled over the facts. The drug blue gang... now that was a blast to the past as well. No one new better then his old classmates how nightmarish that incident was... went so bad that it turned Hidemi, and Kaz villainous for awhile.

"Headache for another generation more then likely," Allo chimed out of the numbness factor as he tilted his head at his former classmate.

"So hows pilot man?"

"Hmm Isamu is fine, still a handful, him and the rest of the crew, more so Mister Otaku..but they are my team.. Heh, you may have more money, but I do have a helicopter, health plans and a good team."

"Heh, and you have been doing a damn good job with them," Allo chuckled feeling the challenge Misoka was putting out. Heh she was still a trickster competitive type deep down. Though the trickster seemed to mull into a more jouster type.

"I ran into Mr. Otaku once rather interesting conversation wanted to know what I thought of my apparent battle suit figurine set... didn't even know I had one actually. He seemed total shocked, and told me its one of the few wholesome sets... apparently we have all been made into toys lately. He then proceeded to ask me if i could get him my origin outfit figurine... which tells me he doesnt pay much attention to what i said," Allo chuckled as he shrugged.

"Eh I keep the hero outfit pretty small the corporation half is all support techies from UA alumni ironically. Actually hero squad is not that large just enough to help effectively here, and there. Half combative hero's, and half rescue hero's. Even got Takagi two anti hero sidekicks heh they were a handful to track down. Heh, so hows the kids I see Ayame is taking after her mom," he jovially nudged her as he looked over her file. He had heard a bit about her quirk, and would need to read the file a tad more closely to understand it, but he could work with it.

"Can't say i blame you for the reaction when Aurora told me, and Takagi what she planned to do we had are concerns."

"Yes, he's really into this sort of stuff, haha.. though on the note of others, Takagi needs to be...pulled back a little, the Police are getting a bit tired of her in some circles, others support her, there is but so much I can do.. I've covered for her time to time you know.. As to the other kids, well my son is growing up, the daughter has my quirk..but you know how that all is, I mean I don't go around you as often as some, but that doesn't mean I've been ignoring you all.. I just do things on my own, you know that.. Well was there anything else?"

"So have you gone to Imma's grave since you have been back?"

Pausing to think on that she shrugs. "If I believed her body was there I would. Nothing was found, least nothing one could prove."

"That's true... I spent countless days trying to find out what happened to her. Got very unhealthy with my obsession to find Mauve Stinger for awhile there... i want to believe she's alive, but i am fearful what that could mean if she is," Allo surprisingly whispered with a serious tone which was extremely rare.

"Well only time will tell. Either way, if she is dead, I find it better to keep moving than morning, that's what she would want."

"Ya... it would well. What about you whats your future plans i highly doubt your staying as a teacher for long?"

"I have yet to decide. For now I wish to keep the next generation safe. Though I've considered running for office when I finally retire."

"Oh, me, and Takagi will definitely vote that term," Allo chuckled. "For now though i agree these kids are definitely need all the attention we can give remember next week double date. Tell your man to not brag about his helicopter all night," Allo laughed as he walked away.

"Hmph.."
She says in response walking the other way.

Reactions: Thaleko
TUBO8Vh.png

Oniwa, Izou
Interactions: Caine, Isamu
Mentions: None

Contrary to what Izou originally thought, Caine showed an unexpected restraint in his response. After all, he made it very clear that he had no interest in revealing information about himself. Even then, he expected a push by the Weird Man. Instead, he let go, expressions tingling with curiosity clear as day on his face. As he waved a peace sign, Izou turned his head to give him a slow nod in response. Maybe there really was more to him than just this exquisiteness.

Continuing on his path, the swordsman took a couple steps down before suddenly hearing a commotion from behind him. Loud banging noises rang from across the walls of the fourth floor before suddenly the door to the male changing rooms barged open. From within it, a large ball came rushing towards the stairs, causing Izou to immediately rush sideways and watch as the bowling raged on. It moved quickly and slid across the floor to reach the first case of stairs, but a surprising turn of events made him realize that this was not just a random pinball making it's way through the cases...

A loud "oof" escaped the ball as it rolled down and hit the first case, propelling itself upwards before reaching down again. "Was that bowling ball in pain right now!?" Izou exclaimed in surprise as he noticed that, indeed, this was no mere ricocheting sphere... It was a person rolling downstairs accidentally.

Realizing the drastic damage that such a fall could cause to the poor bastard, the swordsman reached to his sheath and slightly pulled his blade in a quick, practiced move. From within the sheath a surprising amount of water found it's way out and quickly reached below to the staircase. Slithering through the ground, the water seemed to almost be guided by some supernatural force. It's speed was impressive enough to reach the pinball before it could hit another set of stairs, compounding below it and forming a gelatinous-like structure that comforted the fall, however didn't manage to make the ball go any slower further down.

Izou's eyes stuck to the sight as the kid managed to acquire such speed from a simple slip that he found himself knocking across all three set of staircases, yet he followed him further down attempting to always minimize the impacts into the walls and stairs. With that, the two found themselves in the first floor. The pinball revealed itself to be a rather small child-like student from the dorm, his clothes not helping him reaffirm his maturity any more... Indeed.

As a final slide marked the sign that his fall was over, Izou's feet touched the floor as he approached the kid, briefly sighing as he looked him over. Luckily, it seems he was uninjured. Well, uninjured might be an stretch. Sure, his body had no harm, but his pride was sure to be massively damaged... I mean... That shirt just really stuck out; Made sure to be a terrible first impression, although the swordsman partially understood.

"Leaving childhood behind sure can be difficult..." He mused out loud as he turned himself away from the boy. Right now, the boy was going to thank him and he didn't want to draw any wanton attention to himself on the first day already. Besides, he had yet to visit the rest of the dorm. With that, the water that had managed to follow the kid all the way down propelled towards Izou and to his sheath, making it's way back into it once more. It left no seeming trail, not even a single piece of the stairs seemed to be wet. As the sheath was filled and all water gone, Izou once more pressed the hilt against it and enclosed the water.

Sighing once again, he turned his back to the kid and spoke out loud:

"Gotta be more careful, kiddo. You could've hurt someone with that stunt."

Briefly glancing at him, the swordsman's tone wasn't really a scolding, but a neutral advice it seemed. With that, he once again began roaming around the first floor, looking around. Soon, he'd have to leave to meet Allo-sensei. None other than Surge Alloy it seemed. Once again he sighed, today was already a really long day...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucien Delcroix & Caine Jerikko

Mentions: Certainly.

Interactions: Best Friends.

___

Cotton-Eye Joe would continue on his way, as he should. Caine? He would be allowed to continue his ascent, finally making genuine progress. Progression. It was a strange and funny thing. Regression was the opposite, but complacency and stagnation was the death of progress, wasn't it? The lack of anything. The full stop. It was a scary thing, that stop. Life was about progressing and regressing. Death? Utter stagnation, as far as he was concerned. What an awful thing death was. But that's why people created their own afterlife to flock to en masse, wasn't it? Such an interesting thing it was.

The fear of stagnation and death. More so, the things it wrought upon the world and the lives of men and women.

Caine finally finished opening his door, pushing it open and he peered inside of his room. "How quaint." He remarked, a bemused smirk on his face as he stepped inside. He paced around the room, counting the steps it took to get from the door to the other end. His eyes shifted around - searching and looking. He was picking it apart - deconstructing the entire living area square foot by square foot. He fell forward into a handstand, walking on his hands for a short while as he counted in his mind.

This would do.

Falling back onto his feet, he stretched and rummaged through his things. So many trinkets, so many doodads. Some useful, others less so. Trinkets were nice -- proof of existence, in a way. People could gleam a lot about you just by looking at the worthless things you surrounded yourself with. His hands collided with the miniature checkerboard case and he smiled, pulling it out of his excess of worthless and useless things. This had value. Immense value. But there was no price that could be assigned to it.

Valuable yet priceless.

The door to his room was left ajar behind him as he exited, not really caring if anyone decided to look inside. All they'd find was nothing of value. His privacy? None of them had privacy - not while they lived in a building owned by a school. No adults worth their salt would trust teenagers with absolute privacy, discretion and autonomy worth a damn. Were they being watched? Possibly. Probably. Observed and examined like rats in a colony. What cliques and circles would form? Who would find themselves at the top of the top of the social food chain?

Caine was curious to see.

Not himself, nor Lucien, nor Cotton-Eye Joe. He was certain of that. Caine had already begun to paint himself in colors of eccentricity - golds, blues, hot pinks. No one would ever let something so gaudy represent them. Lucien and Cotton-Eye Joe were simply two different shades of black, though Cotton-Eye Joe seemed to lighten more towards a grey. Lucien? Vantablack.

That was why he was present, after all.

"So, you wound up in Class 1A?" Lucien remarked as he opened the door, responding to the knock when he heard it. It had been a rhythmic tap, tap, pause, tap, tap, tap that he was far too familiar with. Half of his question had been posed by the time he was turning the knob. When he saw Caine, he wasn't surprised. His facial expression remained relatively the same as he stepped off to the side and gave Caine entrance. The white-haired teen moved past him and Lucien shut the door.

He glanced down at Caine as he made himself comfortable on the floor. The checkerboard he carried with him split in two, elongating slightly as he began to place chess pieces down on it. Sighing, Lucien got back on the bed, returning to his initial position. Head of the bed, back against headboard. He threw the ball, it bounced off the floor, hit the wall and rebounded back to him. Just like clockwork. "First impressions?" Lucien inquired, eyes shifting off to the side as he saw Caine finished setting up the board, all of the pieces in their proper positions.

"This building has a peculiar design. Strange. Terribly so, I'm afraid. Cotton-Eye Joe is a curious one. He has things to hide - keeps his cards close to his chest. Dark and mysterious past? Quite possibly. Slightly rugged - probably going to be popular with the girls." Caine remarked as he began to move the pieces around, seemingly playing against himself. It was a practiced routine - had to be. Over and over - again and again. The outcome rarely changed, rarely diverged. How could it? His opponent was stubborn. Bullheaded. Always the same, no variation. Consistent? Predictable and weak. "The same moves, over and over again. You should reassess your method of attack, Lucien." Caine chided, a soft chuckle escaping him.

"Not interested." Lucien understood everything Caine said, and he understood what he was doing. Lucien used to play chest with him, and he'd always make the same moves. The goal of the game was to put the enemy into check and force them to surrender, so his goal was always to reach that victory as quick as possible. It was a pattern Lucien adopted every time they played, and it was one Caine had memorized. Every time Lucien watched Caine play, he'd always change - using different strategies to beat Lucien's. It was... Curious to watch.

"I'm aware, Lucien. I'm aware." Caine said with a smile on his face, playing against 'Lucien' happily, a hum coming from him that seemed to go along with the periodic bounce of the ball. All the while, Lucien began to appraise Caine of the day before. The teachers that were present - the Top Ten Heroes he'd seen - as well as the 'test' that took place.

Ayami Daichi - Dorm 1A

1571288312757.png

With that, Ayami's nap is interrupted as she mutters in her sleep, making some sort of strange sound, almost like a chirp or cooing sound. She felt something pressed against her tail, but nothing more had happened.. Being the only one of her siblings that got this quirk, she was quit used to having her tail or ears pulled. This did not seem to be from that... Yawning a bit, she heard claws from the sound of it and lowers her arm to touch her tail. Startled by finding a hand she gets up quickly and falls over as all hell breaks loose around her. 'Oh no, oh no, oh no, the hugging giant will find me and squeeze me again!'

"Hoooo….awoou."
Looking at the two boys and then seeing the fat one slamming into a wall she actually yelps at that. Slightly nervous she looks around for something to climb up or something strong. Unsure of what else to do, at least the one boy who had touched her seemed nice...the climber was...strange.. He had a bit of a wild scent, was also a mutant type like her though..

Sticking her tongue out at the two, her ears twitch as she finds her safety tree! Kanna! With that the girl leaps off the Terrarium as the Miko walks out around the corner of the room.

Kanna Tanaka UA Dorms 1A

Interactions: Both males and the bag of feed. @EmperorsChosen @Azurian Dream
Mentions: Various/Most

1571288277372.png

"What in the name of the Kami...spirits of the Ancestors shine your light upon these troubled so--" Watching in slight confusion the Miko was moving her way towards Cupie and Charlotte to break up the fight, the former was slapped with more than a bit of force, as a girl who reminded her of a bird entered the room.. She seemed nice enough, sadly now was not the time to talk.... And then for...was this some sort of quirk, she was not slapped that hard. Kanna knew a thing or two about knocking people a little too hard with a fist... and even then she never did...this.. Was it the scream? The Miko had felt something...odd in the air but she herself had at least for now been unmoved..

Now Charlotte was grinning and laughing like an idiot.. "...I... could you over loo-" It was then she heard BANGBANBAMBMACRUSHKRUNKCLANG BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM It sounded like a body fell down some stairs, a rather heavy one at that. "I.. Pardon me.." With that she deftly walks over to save the poor new comer and any.. chance this Charlotte girl would have at getting a boy friend as she seemed so intent on. Grabbing Charlotte by the back of her shirt, the Priestess just, swings the girl up and over her back, like a coat, winding her partially as she carries her from that point on like a lump of clothing or luggage.. A bored plain expression to her face, as she walks around the corner, a..

"Ayami?! What--"

"KANNA SAVE ME!"

With that, the Red Panda girl, jumps atop her, scurring atop the miko's shoulders in a piggy back, as she looks down at Charlotte who should be recovering or maybe still winded. "Oh Hi! I didn't know Kanna had to save someone else!"

"I.." Looking at the two men, she pauses for a bit, as Ayami is quick to correct her. Her warm tail patting the Priestess. "No, no, not them, her! Aurora! If she knows I'm here she'll squeeze me like a Teddy Bear if she can grab me! Save meeeeeeeee!"

With that Kanna looks like a woman who's face seems to say 'not this shit again.' She did not seem happy, not happy at all.. Her aura was leaking through again, that of a dangerous circus bear, as she takes note of the heavy set school boy sprawled out across the floor, his expression was a very mixed thing.. his wardrobe...well..

Some things were better left unsaid..

With two girls either being carried by her, or one riding her like a master blaster cameo, the girl leaks a hostile presence, with a very, very scowling expression to her face as she looks at the one laid out and the other two males, plus the new comer, not bothered by the weight, she makes way to cross the hall, almost daring them to say anything as she speaks aloud. "How about we go to the kitchen.. I need to take stock and Ayami there makes good cookies and sweets. She could make some for you Charlotte, so lets forget about the bird lady till your senses come back.."

Truthfully she wouldn't be surprised if some of the rest followed her, given the events that went on, or the two she was carrying, or the fact she looked like a Priestess.. And she didn't mind if they did, some good food might serve to calm them down, or get some form of...normalcy to this class.. Which in hindsight was a thought that made her chuckle a bit. Shaking her head, it was time to explore the kitchen, with two bits of luggage.

Amaris Alucard
zsgnF0b.png

@RedArmyShogun and whoever else is there​

It appeared her words of wisdom went unheeded. Is that what they called 'irritating', the emotionless vampire wondered, staring at the girls as they got up to... whatever they were getting up to. She did not wonder long. While the antics of the nearby girls was happening, Amaris felt something she hadn't felt in awhile. It was a flighty shadow. A gentle, quick, and soft shadow. One she particularly liked the feeling of, like a bath in gentle waters mixed with a skin-rejuvenating solution. A shadow that was often useful, but its owner wasn't the easiest to hitch a ride in the shadow of. Which was often quite the hindrance to Amaris. It was a particular shadow of a certain kemonomimi.

Hopping off the couch, seeing as how she easily dispatched the two in the game, when their attention was drawn away from it, cementing her win, and the obvious undisputed best in Bomberman, Amaris made her way to the shadow's owner. There she was! With another girl, and two boys in tow. "Hello Ayami. I did not expect to find you here in the dorms of IA." Amaris casually commented. It appeared they were going to the kitchen. "That iss unnecesssary for the critter. I have ssomething shhe likess. Here."

Although it wasn't on her -who carried around kibble? She did have a small stash in her room, just in case of this very scenario. Shadows made their way down the stairs, carrying a bowl of kibble. The shadows slithered to Amaris, and she plucked the bowl from them. Only to present it right to Ayami. "Here you go, enjoy. No need to thank me." She said expectantly, staring her milky orbs into the panda-girl's eyes.

Leaning over to the others, she spoke as if what she said was matter-of-fact, not a hint in her voice that she did not believe what she was saying. "It iss her favorite. Watch, shhe cannot resisst it."

Adelaide Boucher
Interactions: @EmperorsChosen

Since yesterday morning Adelaide had felt defeated because of the lackluster trial she had performed, while mostly everyone didn't do so hot either, Adelaide was used to having her mother's voice in her head yelling at her for her mistakes. She was hoping to take the opportunity for the rest of the day to train for their next test but the desire to explore her new home took control. The girl lobbied around the school, checking out the many science rooms and classrooms until she got to the library. Adelaide browsed the many bookshelves, checking out the many fiction and non-fiction books until she found a book of interest, the girl took the book and plumped down on a chair.

Adelaide had been reading through her book for the last 10 minutes when she heard a sudden thud just inches away from a face, the girl dropped her book and looked around for the person who made the noise only seeing a couple of strands of hair passing behind a bookshelf, Adelaide walked over towards the direction of the person, but when she turned the corner, there was no such person in sight. the girl shook her head then rubbed her eyes. Did I imagine that? Gosh, I need to get some rest. Adelaide walked back to her table noticing a book on the table that wasn't there when she originally sat there. Was this here before? Did that person drop this here? Or maybe it was here before? Yeah, I need to rest. Adelaide was about to leave when she realized the book was actually a yearbook, a book older than a decade ago. Adelaide flipped through a couple of pages until she stopped at a page that immediately caught her attention, this was the year many of the big top heroes graduated.

Adelaide decided to sign out the book and take it up to her dorm, something was telling her that she needed to look through this. Shifted page after page she landed on where she was. Adelaide noticed several of the graduates who she just met yesterday, including pro hero Nimbus and number 1 hero Novamaster, but one face from the rest struck out from all the rest, she remembered him from a picture her mother had in her desk. Who are you? The girl thought to herself. As Adelaide kept flipping through the yearbook, she felt a chill go down her back and noise came from her back when Adelaide turned towards the noise, a scream released from her mouth when she saw a woman with white skin and long black hair appearing from her window.

Masaru: #5098ab

Mentions: Pretty much all

Interactions: @allaround

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From the noise coming from the other room, Masaru could tell the situation was worsening slowly and he absolutely wanted no part of it. Still, if there was an animal in the building, it was best to get it outside before Charlotte found it and tried to keep it in her room. Whatever it was, it appeared rather docile, making soft sounds as if resting and unperturbed by his touching of its tail. At least he wouldn't have to worry about it attacking, or so it seemed.

However, just as Masaru wished to escort the creature quickly outside and without drawing attention, the first floor grew more crowded as a newcomer approached. With tan skin, ruffled black hair and horns atop his head, Masaru definitely would've remembered him had he seen him before.

Either way, the boy approached him and said nothing as he pulled himself to examine the creature. Masaru simply watched him, raising a brow as if waiting for the newcomer to share his information about it. However, when he spoke, the words took Masaru off guard.

"Erm... What?" Deadpanning, it was obvious Masaru didn't understand. Girl? Court? Was this some kind of joke.

However, before he could retort, Masaru felt a hand touch his and suddenly a frantic girl shot down from the terrarium. Visibly recoiling with a startled exclamation, the ice user appeared both awestruck and confused.

The girl was quick to get up, at which point she looked at both of the boys. Masaru stared back, not quite sure what to say or even having fully processed the situation. Following this, there was the sound of a loud crash over by the stairs as more joined the first floor. This caused Masaru to jump, but it had a far more obvious effect on the girl who darted off to Kanna who was dragging away—Charlotte? As if to add to the insanity, the girl perched herself atop the priestess and the goth girl was now trying to feed her kibble.

"Wha-Wh... What...?" Masaru uttered out, still heavily perplexed. "What the hell just happened?!"

However, as he noticed a very familiar shape in Charlotte's pupils, Masaru suddenly wished to retract his question. Thankfully, he was far too confused at the moment to process the fact that he was just petting not an animal, but a human girl. Was touching someone's tail lewd or inappropriate? Regardless, Masaru would likely see at such.

As if to worsen the situation even more, there was now another very audible scream coming from the upper floors. Was it a poor choice to investigate? Most likely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte: #ecb2ed

Mentions: Octavia, Kanna, Ayami

Interactions: @Everyone around pretty much

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kanna's hoisting of her didn't seem to interrupt the girl and her googly eyes being sent at Octavia. Rather she simply giggled some more. Unlike Ichirou, Charlotte seemed far less aggressive, though she appeared far less interested in anything not Octavia related. One could wonder if she even processed the fact that she was now being carried like a feed sack by Kanna. Despite her current situation, she hadn't broken sight of the girl.

"But there's already something super sweet here~" Charlotte protested once more.

Obviously in a flirtatious mindset, Charlotte was a bit disadvantaged, knowing absolutely nothing about the "love of her life". She didn't even pay much care to the prospect of treats, or a very fluffy panda girl in perfect petting range.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

????

Mentions:

Interactions:
@Mr.Scales ⚖

~~~

As the creature pulled itself in through the window, hair encompassing the entrance, it got through to around its waist before it paused, revealing an obvious bosom clad in white, signifying that the invader was a woman of some kind. As it froze, the head tilted up, though it was hidden slightly by black hair dangling in front of it. Behind the hair, only a blank whiteness could be seen. However, a voice spoke from the presumed face of the creature, a mature, calm voice matching the gender of the monster's body.

"...Crap," The curse was barely audible followed by a click of a tongue, as if chastising herself for a mistake.

The hair began to straighten and latch to the walls of the window, pulling the figure inside and to its feet. From there, the hair began to move, organize and shorten. Whereas it once encompassed a good portion of the figure's upper body, concealing much of its form, the hair receded to reveal a tall, athletic woman. Her body was clad in a white bodysuit, showing only the skin of her arms. Some fabrics dangled from either side of her waist, drooping down as some kind of cloth waist cover. As the hair returned to that of a normal woman's hairstyle, the face, or mask, of the woman was revealed; a blank canvas interrupted with slits for eyes.

"...Alright... warranted now... please stop screaming," The woman implored the younger girl. "I know how this looks; I'm not a villain, or a weirdo, or trying to hurt you or... really do anything to you. I don't know you."

Speaking rather quickly, yet still trying to remain calm, the woman held a finger up to her mask, signaling silence. Someone who watched the news or was familiar with heroes might could recognize her, however these were all kids and she was—R18.

@Azurian Dream
@Orikanyo

Just by hearing Jet talk, Ichirou was pretty certain that he was foreign. From where? Ichirou wasn't certain, but that didn't matter right now. What really mattered, was the fact that the stuff on the guy's back was an actual hunting bag. Just a little peek was all Ichirou need to see some steel arrows, a compression bow, and a bunch of little hunting tools that might have been handcrafted.

But... they were in the middle of the city. Why did Jet bring around all this hunting gear when there was literally nothing for him to try and kill? Maybe there were some wooden targets or something if Jet felt like throwing a spear or shooting some arrows, but nothing else that would warrant the need for such tools.

He watched as the other student approached Jojo, poking through his body.

"Yeah, that's his quirk. It's pretty cool, right?"

Ichirou, seeing Jet grin like a wild predator, took that as a yes.

Hearing what Jet requested, Ichirou would be happy to help him out. He followed the other into his room and looked around, seeing the area that might be where the bed might be placed.

Jet was certainly an interesting one, that's for sure.

Before he could ask, Jet had already left the room leaving Ichirou and Jojo there on their own.

"Well... He seems nice." Ichirou said, activating his quirk for a moment so he could easily pick up Jet's bed and set it where he could.

~~~
@Azurian Dream

Oh boy...

Now, normally Cupie would feel bad about accidentally introducing her five fingers to someone's face. In this case, however, she felt no remorse.

Who the hell went up to a stranger and scared them? No one!

Ugh. Now she had to explain things to the new girl that had walked in. WIth game time ruined, Cupie's mood had soured a bit.

She looked at Octavia. "She got slapped because she scared me and I acted on reflex. My quirk makes people fall in love with the first person they see or with the other person breathing the same gas. It'll last about 10 minutes, don't worry."

Cupie then looked at Charlotte, who immediately approached her beloved and seemed to shut out everyone else.

Ugh. Another member of the big titty committee.

Growth spuuuuurrrrt dammit!

When Aurora asked her question, Cupie shook her head. "Nah. Charlotte's just gonna be super infatuated for a bit. She won't hurt anyone as long as no one attacks her lover."

Cupie yawned then set her controller down. She wondered for a second before looking to Aurora. "Hey, mind telling me where I can find your Daddy dearest? I gotta talk to him."

~~~
@EmperorsChosen

Octavia was... very confused. Her bird then her person both looked down at the girl that leaned against her, exclaiming that another girl named "Emika" had slapped her for no reason. Oh, the poor dear! Octavia looked down at the girl's cheek, seeing the spot of pink that was going to be a visible hand mark later as well as a few pieces of glass.

Glass?

She took the opportunity to brush off the glass from Charlotte's cheek when she heard "Emika" speak up. Apparently, this was her quirk. Charlotte had gotten slapped because she scared her and thus, was in love with her?

I-In love with her?

This was something straight out of one of Octavia's own fanfictions... Oh dear.

She'd have to make another scenario with this plot, featuring a little girl with a quirk just like the pink girl's!

Maybe she can have Grudge and Nimbus star in that fanfiction~

Octavia's mind snapped back to reality and she blushed. She could never get used to being flirted with... Octavia mastered flirting and playful banter on fanfiction but in real life? No way...

She heard Aurora's introductions of the three and she smiled towards them. "I am Octavia Daulfern. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Octavia looked down at Charlotte, "And it's a pleasure to meet you too, Miss Charlotte."

When Charlotte was pulled away from her, Octavia gave her a smile and a wave. What a strange class...

Octavia and her crow both looked to Aurora, "Is this what Class 1-A is like? It seems very entertaining~"

Jojo!

"H-h-huh?!!!???" Jojo gasped as he was being poked. "Hunting?!? I've never hunted before!!" The young ghostly boy didn't quite know what to say really. The guy was pulling a full stone SLAB upstairs!!!

And he had a bunch of hunting tools... and he... he...

Had such cool looking horns!!!!

He looked like a video game character who had cool dragon powers! Jojo loved playing with those characters cause they always did lots of cool stuff! Dragons are cool, hands down, without a doubt.

Snapping out of his stupor, Jojo rushed to help his new friend move the slab... Though he couldn't help much, he did his very best! It's the least he could do! He has been friends with Ichirou for five minutes and hes already meeting and making more really cool friends!

Soon he will be...

Be...

Popular...

A dream... Within a dream...

"Lets do it! All the way!!" A suddenly fired up Jojo braced and hoisted much more than one might think with his smaller frame! He was going all out to help his new friends!!!

"Wooo!"

@ all present cause ori is a dumby who forgets

(A snippet from the Azure collab so others can do things.)

With all the madness going on about her and the sudden departure of Aurora, Kanna was left unsure of what to do. Setting the two girls down, it seemed the one she kept thinking of as the dead girl was about to press the buttons of Ayame.. Well, Charlotte hadn't gotten too out of hand.. "Ayame, watch her would you?" With that she starts to make her way to the Kitchen, she had no idea how it worked or what would be inside, though it would bot surprise her if the school just shipped in ingredients for cooking while allowing a small allowance for buying what you want. If they didn't it would be extremely unlikely most of the class would eat a healthy diet.

The Dragon boy was right behind her.

Ayame - Amaris Dorm 1A

1571288312757.png
& 1571458855868.png

With Aurora gone, Ayame found herself and the other girl being set down, which was all well and good, as Ayami was climbing down to sniff the food that was being offered to her before making an angry "arf" or bark sound, staring at Amaris. "I was only nine! I'm not an animal! Why do you even have that still!?" She says, staring at the girl in turn as the strange giggly staring one stayed beside her, if only briefly.

"You seeemed to like it then, sso I made shure to have it on hand, jusst in casse," Amaris answered lightly, unperturbed by her irritated bark. While still holding the bowl of kibble out to her; that expectant look on her bland, bored face.

"I don't want it! I thought it was Candy!" She says turning her head up, not forgetting that party and the girl thinking she was some sort of pet, nor that she ate the kibble that was given to her then. "Tha.. What?" A bit confused she stares. "What make you keep it for a just in case?"

"Exactly. For you, misss panda, thiss iss like candy." Amaris quickly retorted, hefting up the bowl of kibble, letting its 'sweet' smell waft over the red panda girl's sensitive nose. "Jusst in casse, like thiss very moment." She answered simply. Understanding none of the issue that was plaguing the red panda girl at this very moment.

"I don't want it!" While she was tempted to just knock it out of Amaris's hands, Ayame wasn't that mean, in place she sits at the foot of the Terrarium, reaching into her jacket pockets, she holds out some biscuits (cookies you Americans) . "I eat these! Why don't you try one and just uh...throw that kibble outside.. I eat other things too! So don't just start trying to feed me these all the time either."

Amaris lowers her hands holding the bowl of kibble. "Iss that sso? No. I will not throw it away. That iss wassteful." She allowed her shadows to carry the bowl of kibble away and back up the stairs, while looking at the cookies the red panda girl produced. "I shhall try one."

Handing it over, it was a ginger snap, though she had some sugar cookies and other assorted flavors, in case she wanted to try a different one. "Ah.. Oh! I have an idea." She says taking the cookies back. "You eat blood don't you? I mean, wouldn't these make you sick? If it's blood I could make you cookies with that."

Amaris took a nip, revealing her fangs. Crunching the cookie, she stopped mid-munch. Then she handed the bitten cooking back, crumbs falling to the floor. "Do that. Yes."

"...err...you could finish that one.. but let's see, we'll uh keep out of the way of Kanna and the Dragon boy.." With that she leads Amaris into the kitchen, as she finds the sugar, flour and a few other materials, pondering what to make. "Umm.. No, not cookies, we'll make you a small cake maybe.., uhh I need a cup of blood.. That isn't something they have here."

Amaris retracts the bitten cookie, staring at it. She didn't seem to show any hurry in 'finishing that one'. In the kitchen, she heard the problem. A moment later, shadows were snaking into the kitchen, a blood bag in their tendrils, dropping it right into Ayami's hand. Amaris stood beside her, staring at her, and down at the ingredients for the cake before her.

"Err...t-thats..c-cool..oh no bake cookies.." Part of her wanted to run and climb up a tree, but she stayed, using blood in place of milk, thinking on it more, she wasn't sure she wanted to keep the girl waiting for 15 minutes, in place she crumbles up some of her already made cookies and adds the new mixture to a pot, setting it to a boil. With that she then scoops out the new mixture, making a form of no bake cookie, which was ready to eat as soon as it cooled.. So Three minutes in place of 15.. Either way, she takes the tray and hurries out before Kanna gets too angry at them being in the way.

Amaris's eyes follow the blood very closely as it leaks from the bag into the mixture. Her mouth salivates, dripping off her fangs. She watched closely as Ayami baked up the blood cookie cake thing. As the red panda girl left, she stood there, staring at the baking thing, gripping the counter.

"E..You, you can have them now." She says tapping the tray, the cookies were ready, she seriously doubted anyone else would eat them.

Amaris glanced at Ayame, then quickly swiped at the cookies, two in her hands. Immediately she began munching them away, proving herself to be ever bit the vampire she was. There was a surprisingly delighted look on her face as she ate through the cookies. "Tashte... crunch crunch goood.. munch munch.. "

"..." Watching the spectacle, Ayame nods. "w-well that's good.. I could do the same for cake." Unsure of what to do from this point on, the girl takes a seat back in the hall at the foot of the Terrarium.

Amaris follows, cooking still in moufh, as she holds up another cookie to Ayame. "..mmhmf.. 'ere.. fer yew.. mmnm.."

"Umm.. No thank you. I rather sleep, not hungry." She says with her ears twitching, turning down the offer of the blood cookie.

Amaris looked down at the blood cookie in her hand, staring at it. "More for me," she murmured, turning back towards the batch.

"M-maybe you should save some of those for later?" Ayame says, as she tries to sneak off to anywhere else.

Last edited:
Aurora Tamoyo/ Jettitare/ Allo Tamoyo -UA Dorms 1A

Mentions: EVERYONE ON THE FIRST FLOOR

Interactions: @Demon Shinobi @Jessica2477 @Thaleko @EmperorsChosen @Mr.Scales ⚖

"OMG AYAMI IS THAT YOU,"
Aurora suddenly shouted in excitement as soon as she heard Ayami's voice combined with Amaris pointing out she was her. Ayami was by far the most adorable off all the Top ten her children so much so that when they had first meet when little children Aurora had tried to take her home as a pet... okay that seemed a bit extreme but she was 7 don't blame her. Aurora was about to head over to the kitchen until a powerful shriek caused her to halt.

"Wait... I know that type of scream," Aurora immediately pulled out her phone checking to see if a certain room change text had been read by a very particular person. Puffing her cheeks in disappointment she sighed face palming so hard it created a few sparks.

"Heh, ya Class 1-A is pretty lively," Aurora smiled at Octavia

"Dad should be here soon actually," she responded to Cupie before attending the matter at hand.

"Do not mine the blood curdling scream its simply my mother scarring another teenager by not reading her texts," Aurora sighed running up the stairs as fast as she could causing some major echoes as she made it to the door room that originally scheduled to be her's until a last minute change. Noting the door lock Aurora hair started to cover it nit picking until a soft click signaled her lock picking was successful as the door opened wide as she saw a confused Adelaide being bare witness to her mothers not child friendly outfit that would scare most children. It was cool in Aurora's eyes, but to most "unsuspecting" souls it was indeed not a something they were ready for.

"Silly mother you need to check your phone more often I sent you a update this morning," Aurora sighed ending with a giddy smile as she ran up to the batman Esq hero giving her a big hug with her hands, and hair.

"But I must admit I was not expecting you on this day is their a reason for your visit so soon," she asked tilting her head at her mother's strange appearance.

"Oh what does it matter its always good to see you. Come you should meet the rest of my classmates Adelaide would you like to join use down stairs... or should I get you a glass of water," Aurora politely asked turning to her fellow classmate.

"I believe you were petting a girls tail unknowingly creating some strange self judgement," Jet guessed at Masaru as he walked away following the Ayami character to the kitchen ah yes he needed to get familiar with this area he needed to know how much game he could store after all. As he made his way memorizing the size, and space he was met with many a new face. A priestess, a hyper blonde who clearly weighed more then she looked, a... what was it called... ah a goth, the red panda girl, Octavia who he had met in class 1-B, and a short rather interestingly upset seeming pink haired girl, and well some girl who seemed to be swooning over Octavia.

"I see you are making friends already Octa... I should learn from your social skills," Jet chuckled flatly... was that a laugh... it was hard to tell. The priestess was were he headed as she seemed to be prepping a meal. Ah good a fellow hunter just one look told Jet this priestess was indeed skilled in the hunt her bodies mannerism, her blank look, and the way she kept a observed look around her territory. She would be a good one to befriend just like the Jojo boy.

"Do you need help in the preparation of the feast?"

With all the madness going on about her and the sudden departure of Aurora, Kanna was left unsure of what to do. Setting the two girls down, it seemed the one she kept thinking of as the dead girl was about to press the buttons of Ayami.. Well, Charlotte hadn't gotten too out of hand..

"Ayami, watch her would you?" With that she starts to make her way to the Kitchen, she had no idea how it worked or what would be inside, though it would bot surprise her if the school just shipped in ingredients for cooking while allowing a small allowance for buying what you want. If they didn't it would be extremely unlikely most of the class would eat a healthy diet. It was then the other fellow had popped up out of the blue..or rather came up from behind.

"Feast? Ah, I doubt we have that much, I was wanting to see what the school gave us or if there were any papers on how this all worked.. I mean we have a kitchen and a eating place, so they likely expect us to cook more so than being made food outside lunch."

"Did they not explain the dorm system to you," Jettitare asked blankly as he brought Kanna's attention to an elctronic white board.

"You simply are to make food plans for at least a week out. Write down all you guys want then your name so they know whose requesting, and then hit send. Then while we are at class faculty will bring the items in within reasonable request, and to each students given food budget," Jettitare finished explaining as he walked back over to her.

"But what would keep them all from just ordering junk? Plus I much rather cook myself, why else have this kitchen?" Kanna states plainly, not liking the idea of all this at all.

"No you order the ingredients thats how they dodge said thing."

"...ah.. hmm..I..see?"

"Actually fast food type things, or junk food as you people call it comes out of your own pocket."

In truth it all sounded needlessly complicated, either way she gives a shrug, looking about the shelves to see what they did have, from the Panada girl, it was clear sugar and flour were at least. "So what brought you back here..?" She says in way of asking his name.

"Apparently some of your classmates under-performed so they were switched out along with some classes having to many students thus myself, and three others have been moved from class 1-B to balance it out. I myself am honored to join you all. I am Jettitare Monsera you may call me Jet as most have trouble remembering my name, and seems to be the preferred shortening," he bluntly answered bowing politely to the shinto priestess.

"Now if i may be allowed why is a woman of the cloth adjourning to such a strange route of life," Jettitare asked in he's own way to garnish a name.

"Why do you think I'm here, aside from offering spiritual guidance?" She says with a smile.

"Lets just say I need the UA's help to fully use my quirk.. But no.. more importantly, why are you in here, this kitchen? Were you hungry? I was thinking of making us all a little something."

"Heh, fair enough,"
Jet lightly chuckled flatly.

"I was needing to know how much room their was for future quarry I may successfully find," he strangely answered.

"Also I am a decent cook myself with many a preparation techniques, and spices both foreign, and exotic to the senses I even brought my own," he spoke proudly revealing a satchel of spices from surprisingly many diverse styles.

"Quarry? Huh.." Watching his collection, she nodded. "Huh Momma was a bit like that.. But I also like cooking.. Huh.. Oh I know, hey! Hahaha. An idea..what were you planning to cook in here?"

"I was hoping for some bear, or boar. Yet it seems first day has only stalked poultry type meats which i can work with," Jettitare answered as he went through the freezer, and fridge.

"Ah, you would have to go up north for those, we are near Tokyo, such animals are long gone from here." Kanna says with a bit of a shrug, looking at that they did have. "Poultry, Beef and Pork are your best bet."

"Unfortunate seems my tools were brought in vain then," Jettitare answered a little soured by Kanna's explanation, but seemed to shrug it off as he turned back to the honorable woman.

"Then let use work with what we have... hand me what you desire to see properly prepared," Jettitare offered.,

"Co-operation is nice, but so is Competition." She says with a thin smile.

"How about we make a spread for out fellows here, in Japanese fashion a little bit of a few things, have suggestions?"

"A challenger I did not expect out of you, but before we begin this trail who do i have the honor of matching skill with?" Jettitare had yet to received a name after all, and seeing as how amusing this interaction was becoming Jet wanted to at least have some semblance of doing things right.

"Ah, Kanna Tanaka! Priestess of Shinto." She says with a polite bow.

"So?"

"A worthy strong name. Heh, how about things are fellow classmates have never tried. We have enough beef to make some unique dishes I recommend Grilled Mojo Beef, seeing how we have a slow cooker some beef round stew would be well spiced, and then we can top it with herbal nutrients to help the poor soul who crashed down the stairs i have some prefect for helping the bodies sensors to ease up. We will still have some leftover of beef we can use the fat to properly cook a well spurned beef, and noodle casserole. Suggestions for the poultry," Jet referenced back to the priestess as the spikes on his arms, and the horns on his head started to emit black spores that quickly started to massively form into solid matter in the shape of a round table. The purple table was perfectly flat as Jet started to only grab bowls, and plates no actual cutting blade, whisks, or even a stirring tool.

"Let's not get too carried away.." She says warning him lightly.

"But very well, Jet, wasn't it? If you want to go with Beef I'll go with Chicken and we both can do something with the vegetables and pork that are left over."

"Then let us begin" Jet challenging smiled as he got to work with Kanna right behind him as the to turned the kitchen into a semi battleground.

As this would all be going down a soft knock could be heard at the door before opening to reveal Allo walking in with a metallic lock box waving to everyone in the first floor living room/kitchen area.

"Hows everyone day going," Allo asked with a smile as he walked in heading straight for Amaris who was chowing down on some oddly red..... ohhhhh blood cookies... interesting, but not all that strange to the pro hero as he turned to see Ayame who was chef of said concoction. In the kitchen it seemed some sort of kitchen cook off was happening between Kanna, and Jet which was good to see the new students having no issues fusing into the class.

"Ah Ayame you've gotten so big since the last I seen you. Your growing up so fast like Aurora. Your moms a little upset, but she will puff it out by first class. Heh, so your ready to join the big leagues now," he chuckled placing the box next to Amaris.

"Your dietary shipment from your mom. Should have enough juicy red blood to last you a month, or two. Are the light blinds on your room up to snuff if you need them adjusted let me know. Also as a heads up were making a slight tweak to your hero costume were going to try to add a synthetic latex that'll allow you to have direct interaction to sunlight without your... ahem... skin irritation," Allo ended his noting to his two nieces as he directed himself to Kanna, and Jet hard at work waving at the two.

"Kanna I was curious have you gotten yourself a cellphone yet same to you Jet i know you are also from a pretty tech natural life style," Allo asked as Jet halted a minute to bow politely at Allo.

"Its a pleasure to meet you sir. It will be a honor to learn under your guiding wing... i am a huge fan of your sidekick Barrierista, and will do her recommendation proud... oh um... I have not yet sir," Allo laughed a bit at Jets reaction bowing in politeness as well. The kid was a bit different, but not by much to what Allo had experienced from first hand accounts from Barrierista.

"No worries she spoke highly of you i expect a lot outta you. Oh Kanna I was also asked to check up on your radio. I would like to make a few adjustments to it nothing serious though," Allo added as he then smiled at Jet immediately heading back into his competition with Kanna. Seemed those to kicked it off pretty quick. Oddly reminded him of himself, and Misoka's first interactions though that was garnered through a decapitated prank.

"Ah you must be Octavia a pleasure to meet... uhhhh Charlotte are you o... Cupie," Allo waved at Octavia until he was noticing Charlotte's dotting on strangeness until he noted the heart shaped eyes which directed him to the only possible culprit of a pink haired girl.

"Why has your classmate been hearted?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Thaleko
Isamu
UA Dormitory
Interactions/Mentions: @Yzmael , Anyone in the kitchen, @RedArmyShogun & @Azurian Dream

Isamu had been dazed, but luckily not too hurt from the fall. Why was that? Well, of course the answer was simple. If you went to a school for heroes, of course one or two might come to the rescue. He took another moment after his first attempt at getting up and finally found the will to stand. Although, he did feel a bit wet now. He shook himself off a bit before turning to look in the direction of the voice of his savior.

"T-thank you," the small boy said more than a bit embarrassed as he gave a small bow. He would have liked to argue about the notion of being referred to as kiddo, or anything denoting the idea that he was much younger than anyone else there, but given the predicament, he thought it best to let it go. "Hope we get the chance to hang out sometime," he added softly as the individual left to explore the first floor. He didn't want to bother the boy after all, more than he might already have. Still, Isamu couldn't help but notice he hadn't gotten a name. He turned back towards the person for a moment before it dawned on him.

"Oh no! My things!" The small boy turned once more and immediately began his venture up the stairs in order to collect his belongings. Once he had he sighed in relief. "At least everything seems to be intact. The truth is, his parents had long ago ventured to buy more durable clothing, household items, etc. Those that couldn't be bought, his father would make. As he returned to his room Now he would have to change the wet clothes he had on. He could only assume it was due to the person who'd helped him's quirk.

"Welp, this isn't great," Isamu said to himself as he began to rummage through his clothes. He couldn't find any of his plain shirts. Button downs for looking a bit nicer, dressier clothes for special occasions, and a bunch of t-shirts, but not the ones he wanted. All the t-shirts had small graphics on them that could only have been packed by his mother. "Mom... Why?" He tried finding one of his hero T's, or even one with a less embarrassing graphic. "I'm gonna have to go buy new shirts," he finally said as he threw on a pair of black shorts, and a blue shirt with a picture of a panda on it. Funny enough, this was one of the better choices that he could find.

Isamu sighed. It wasn't the worst thing in the world. Now redressed and having hung up his damp clothes, he chose to make his way down to the kitchen. He was more careful descending the stairs this time around. What would he make? Breakfast foods? No, maybe it was too late in the day? He could bake something. Cookies perhaps? Brownies? Fritters? A bit time consuming for sure, but it was a good way to possibly make new friends. Maybe something sweet, but another thing that wasn't as sweet. Like a dessert bread? Those could taste good, but wouldn't be too sweet in case somebody didn't like sweets.

And yet, as the boy reached the kitchen he was met with more people than he'd honestly expected. "Woah," Isamu said as two individuals seemed to be preparing to cook, some might have been getting ready to head out, and was SURGE ALLOY THERE?! His eyes went wide. He almost considered backing out of the room and heading back to his own. But he figured he'd have to get used to stuff like this. So, he poked his head up and examined what the two seemed to be making. It was a good thing Isamu had settled on dessert.

So, the boy slapped his cheeks and resolved to press on forward. "H-hello everyone... And um... e-excuse me," he said much more meekly than one would expect, first to the room as a whole and then to Kanna and Jet as he weaseled his way to grab some of the ingredients. He was limited, but he had an idea. Apple fritters would work. They didn't require many ingredients, could be fried up easily, and most of the same ingredients could be used to make something like a carrot cake. Maybe not the healthiest, but still pleasing whether you wanted something sweet, or maybe a bit less sweet. "I just need these and... these... and um..." he paused noticing the flour was in one of the upper shelves, "c-can one of you pass me the flour?" He asked as he brought his ingredients to a freer area of counter space. And as he waited for flour that would hopefully come soon, he began to peel and chop apples. Thank goodness there were some.

--------------------
Airi
UA Dormitory
Interactions/Mentions: @EmperorsChosen

Airi had little luck finding herself a playmate as it seemed that everyone was either out of their rooms or preoccupied. She shrugged, best way to find somebody was to move on and explore then wasn't it. So, she decided to head downstairs. She'd found Isamu and the two exchanged a quick hello as he'd been busy picking up his things to go to his room. By the time he was on his way back down, she'd made it to the lobby. In truth, she'd prepared herself to grab a snack, or maybe hit the living room, but something caught her eye. Rather, someone.

She smiled. He was from her class right. Now was as good a time as any to make herself another friend apart from her little buddy. This was as good a place as any to start right? "Hey," she called out to Masaru, unconsciously adding a little bounce pep in her step, "hot guy with the white hair."

As Airi got closer she stopped just a bit away from Masaru to let him know she was talking to him. "We're in class together, right?" Maybe it was a stupid question, but she wasn't one to just assume. She grinned as held her hand up. "Names Airi, guessin we'll be spending lots of time together," the girl said cheerfully. "Here's to building bridges, muscles, and stamina," she added with a playful if not suggestive wink. "I hope you can keep up."

Amaris Alucard
zsgnF0b.png

@Azurian Dream @Demon Shinobi and whoever else is there​

Despite wanting to devour all the cookies at that moment, she knew keeping the batch for later, spreading them out, as rewards for something, would be wayyy more rewarding. She proceeded to bag them nicely, seemingly focused mightily on the endeavor of keeping the blood cookies well kept. It was that important?

A moment later, Amaris perked up when she heard 'bear' and 'boar' would be used to cook. Then, deflated when she heard there was none. ..Was that.. disappointment? Unfortunate. "Where can we hunt bear and boar?" she inquired aloud, though perhaps to no one in particular, needing to know. If they had none, then the solution was simple! Go out to where there were some -and hunt it. ..Beef was good, too, though.

"Ah, don't cook that too much," Amaris interjected into conversation between the priestess and strange horned-boy, while pointing at the beef. Eyes fixated solely on the meat.

Only for them to glance away, when Allo made an appearance, crossing the distance over to her, handing her a box of her blood bags. Her mouth, slightly open, fangs bared, curled into a small smile. Was that.. glee? She hefted up the box and clutched it to herself, rocking back and forth with it.

"Arigatou.." she murmured, as if thanking Allo was an afterthought to cradling the box of her "dietary necessities". Blinking, she looked at him, "Haa~ they are fine. Hm?" She questioned cutely. She could fight in the sun? "I apprecciate it.."

A brief moment later, she plucked the flour from between the priestess and the horned-boy and set it beside another boy. Staring flatly, Amaris took in the sight of who she had just helped. Some short, fat, chubby boy whom she did not recognize. She salivated, dribbling down her chin, staring at this plump morsel. The amount of meat per capita this specimen had was marvelous. The vampire shook her head to clear it, pigtails swishing. This was a human. Off limits...

Her eyes swept over his ingredients, but saw nothing of interest, and she turned to walk away without even a word. Box of her blood bags and baggie of blood cookies in her hands. She had thoroughly trounced Aurora and the weird pink girl in the game they played. Now she was returning with yummy stuffs! This had been a productive outing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Azurian Dream

Masaru: #5098ab

Mentions: The weirdos

Interactions: @Demon Shinobi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing there, confused, his rhetorical question was met by the new boy answering it in a literal fashion. Masaru turned to stare at him with narrowed eyes as the horned student calmly walked away upon responding to the ice user's inquiry. Whoever the guy was, he had to have been some kind of foreigner, right?

Still, that animal had turned out to be a girl. It wasn't exactly a good first impression, regardless of if it was he who startled the girl or everything else going on. It was still inappropriate to touch her tail, wasn't it? That was a weird thing right? Or was it like touching someone's hair? Well, that was kind of weird too.

Conflicted thoughts in his head, Masaru questioned what to do next. Quite a few had left for the kitchen. He saw the metal hair girl run upstairs following the scream. Meanwhile, the rest were still in the game room. However, Cupie and Charlotte were both in that room, and one of them was hearted. Was that really something he wanted to invite himself in on?

Before he could decide on that all too obvious choice, a voice called out to him.

"Huh?" Pausing, Masaru turned to face the girl who stopped in front of him. He had only partially processed that her words were directed at him due to the nature of how she addressed him. "...Wait, me?"

He recognized the girl from the day prior. She was the one who arrived late via the number one hero taxi service, along with the shorter boy that just toppled down the stairs. If he remembered right, she was also the one with very inappropriate topics of conversation, which probably gave context to some of her following words.

"Uh... yeah," Masaru replied to her inquiry about their class. "Masaru... I guess so."

However, as the girl continued speaking, Masaru's expression slowly began to shift. It began slightly tired from the prior events with a tinge of irritation given away by a slight narrowing of his eyes. Then his eyes widened slightly and his face changed to that of confusion. Finally, he appeared flustered, and appeared taken aback.

"H-Huh...? W-What do you mean by that? Why're you winking?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte: #ecb2ed

Mentions: Gameroom

Interactions: @Everyone around pretty much, mostly Octavia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Kanna placed Charlotte back on the ground, the small foreign girl seemed back at Octavia's side in a flash. Latched to her side, the French girl had taken one of Octavia's in her own and placed it against the injured cheek. Despite the newcomers, including that of staff, Charlotte was entirely committed to her 10 minute love.

"The pleasure is all mine, Miss Octavia," Charlotte cooed back. "You don't mind me borrowing your hand do you? Your touch is so soothing~"

Spinning halfway, Charlotte leaned back into Octavia's front, apparently processing everything going on around her, but only acknowledging and responding to any of it when it could be used to aid in getting more attention from Octavia.

"I was unjustifiably assaulted by Cupie and require Octavia to nurse me back to health..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takagi

Mentions:
@Those around

Interactions: @Mr.Scales ⚖ @Azurian Dream

~~~

Suddenly, the door to the room burst open to reveal Takagi's own daughter Aurora. Letting out a slight sigh in relief, Takagi folded her arms with a slight tilt of her head.

"...It broke last night while I was working and its in the shop," Takagi explained with a slight meekness to her voice, though that changed when Aurora ran up to her with an embrace.

Smiling, though the only part of her face visible was her eyes, Takagi returned the hug with with a squeeze. One of the advantages to having a daughter with a metal physique, she couldn't pick her up but she got no complaints with hugging.

"What? Do I need a reason? Are you finally growing into your rebellious stage?" The white-clad woman inquired with a raised brow. "Your father gets to see you whenever you want. I'm heading to work and wanted to see you."

Explainig that, Aurora paused to invite her down to introduce her to the rest of the class, as well inviting the poor girl she possibly scarred. Looking at Adelaide, Takagi released a low, conflicted hum that probably sounded far too similar to ghost she resembled than poor Adelaide would've liked. The purpose for her climbing in through the window was to avoid attention. Allo was popular, she wasn't nearly as much. Takagi didn't want to scare a bunch of children or deal with complaints.

"...Are you sure... that's a good idea?" Takagi questioned, looking back to her daughter.

TUBO8Vh.png

Oniwa, Izou
Interactions: Allo-sensei(@Azurian Dream)
Mentions: Various

Seeing the boy that earlier fallen from the stairs get up and walk up the stairs, Izou was once again free to move around the first floor... However he quickly noticed that maybe his concerns for bringing attention to himself after rescuing Isamu from danger was unnecessary. Why? Well, because...

"This is pandemonium..."

Musing out loud, the swordsman attempted to keep an eye out and keep track of everything that was happening on the first floor...

First and foremost, he noticed someone attempting to grab a... Panda's tail? Regardless: the guy tried to catch the animal's tail only to be surprised that it wasn't an animal, but a person. The person in this case was a teen with the appearance features of a panda. To make matters more intriguing, a followup was made by a Hunter's arrival, with even hunting equipment and a... Stone slab for a bed. What the hell was he!? An ancient Dragon!?

Alongside him were two other males, one with a ghostly appearance who seemed all too intent on following Dragonboy in his hunt. The other seemed fairly normal... At least in comparison to all that Izou had seen thus far. Truth be told, he'd have some different reactions of Caine by the next time the two met. The swordsman's opinions regarding him had just skyrocketed given the fact that nobody in this dorm seemed to be any bit less eccentric than him.

All that was only the tip of the iceberg, as several other students ran about from the living room to the kitchen, the previously mentioned panda-girl found her way to a Miko priestess as her "protector". Right behind them was a shadow-lurking(literally) girl who latched onto the two as they ran past. one of these girls was desperately in love with someone. She seemed more than just lovestruck, it was nearly an obsession. It caused Izou to wonder just what had caused it, or if the girl was just like that. By now, he could believe in anything.

Giving up on trying to understand the chaos he witnessed, Izou simply sighed languidly. Should he go there and introduce himself? No. Classes were going to start later on and thus he presumed he'd have a chance to do that then, presenting himself now would just attract unwanted attention. Besides, it seems like no one except the boy he helped earlier even noticed his presence... Good.

Going by unnoticed would be a pleasant surprise for him. After all, he had a hard time staying at any school. Often times he'd get into fights, either to defend others or himself. His background didn't help, as other students would find several different ways to make his life hell. It wasn't until recently that some started to view him differently. Looking at his classmates he had to wonder... How would they react? What if they already knew of it all? It was unlikely but a possibility. He doubted many of them would see him in good lights. Oniwa Izou... The son of the Yakuza. Yes, that had a dreadful ring to it.

If anything, he would hide it for as long as he could. Even if someone knew, he'd never admit to being son to that man.

It was the sound of the door of the dorm opening that pulled Izou from his deeper thoughts, as well as the figure that passed by. Surge Alloy had come by, apparently. He didn't know what to expect of his teacher, if he was to be honest. He had only seen Allo on the TV, during his various Hero operations. He didn't even bother to research much into his personal life, although that was probably well-guarded as a secret. Regardless, this was the best chance he'd get, as the letter had originally advised for him to seek out Allo-sensei.

Walking near the kitchen, he'd then notice that the same person he had rescued earlier was already here. He was intending on cooking, huh... And apparently it was going to be a contest of sorts. People were fired up already? Interesting. Looking towards Allo, Izou nodded his head and then bowed lightly.

"Greetings, Allo-sensei. I'm Oniwa, Izou. I was just recently transferred from class 2B and in my transference letter I was told to seek you for information... If you would not mind, I have a few questions to ask." He said out loud, briefly glancing at the other students. What he had said was probably loud enough for them to hear, so maybe it was good that he wouldn't need to introduce himself for each of them specifically later. With that, he turns back to Allo, expectant that he'd understand the cue to leave the kitchen... If possible.

Ichirou

With Jojo's help, Ichirou set the slab of stone down where he thought Jet would want it. Anything else his new friend might have left was moved inside as well. All that was missing was Jet himself.

He looked to his ghostly friend, seeing him as happy as a clam. This was a vast difference from the first day, where the guy looked too nervous to even talk.

Was he just shy?

But, wouldn't shy people take a little longer before they were comfortable with another person?

Maybe Jojo was different.

It was nice to see him so ecstatic, and if Ichirou had known it would completely flip this one's mood, he would have asked Jojo to be friends sooner.

Ichirou smiled after he'd turned off his quirk. "Heh, I don't think I've ever seen someone so happy to move furniture. But good job!" He held his fist out for Jojo to fistbump, "Uuhh... Do you know if Jet took his ID?"

He didn't want to accidentally lock Jet out of his room after all.

@Orikanyo

---
Cupie

Cupie had thought things would go smoothly and Charlotte would return to normal, but instead, her own teacher had personally arrived to give the creepy freak her shipment of, going by what Aurora said, blood. Ugh, gross.

Well, if Cupie was ever desperate for money she could probably ask Amaris for some and sell it on the black market. That would get some Yen, right?

Well, Charlotte was back to invading Octavia's space and now there was a new person. A dragon guy who greeted Alloy with a bow. Was he also new to the class?

Sounds like things were about to get even more annoying.

Allo had noticed Charlotte's eyes and right away pointed to her as the culprit. Now, Cupie could bullshit her way through this and say it was a total accident, but then Charlotte herself had spoken up.

"U-Unjustified?!" Cupie looked from Charlotte back to Allo, "She scared the shit out of me and I reflexively slapped her with my quirk. It's my defense mechanism!" She explained herself before crossing her arms and pouting

"First I'm here against my will and now I'm being blamed for everything..."

She remembered she needed to talk to Allo, and before she could tell him just that, another new person entered the room. This person was taller and looked to weigh as much as two of her in muscle.

How many fucking new people were in this class?!

She waited for Izou to finish before she spoke up, "Yeah, I got some questions for you too Mr. Teacher-sensei."

She then looked to Izou. "Hey newbie, let's get this out of the way really quick. I'm Cupie. My quirk is that," she pointed towards the antics between Charlotte and Octavia. "I'm sorry if I accidentally heart you in advance."

@Azurian Dream
@Yzmael

---
Octavia

She was surprised to see Charlotte back at her side and even jumped a bit when her hand was taken in Charlotte's. Her crow looked down, saw just who it was, and Octavia relaxed again. It was back on the smaller girl's reddened cheek and it seemed Octavia didn't have a choice but to leave it there.

She inwardly sighed but accepted what was happening. With Charlotte leaning against her, Octavia used her free hand and gently petted the shorter girl's head.

"You may stay as long as you need to. You'll be back to normal in about 10 minutes." She assured.

She could keep Charlotte a happy girl for 10 minutes. Considering all Charlotte wanted was attention, it would cost Octavia nothing.

Maybe she and Charlotte could be friends once the awkwardness was over? Hopefully!

@EmperorsChosen

Adelaide Boucher
Interactions: Aurora @Azurian Dream and Takagi @EmperorsChosen

Adelaide had pushed herself in the corner of the room trying to keep her distance from the white figure, the girl began to chuck books from her bookcase to the left of her, many missing the figure but a few landing at the woman's feet and knees. "Help!!" Her screams continued to let out when the woman's hair began to retreat to a typical normal length, the woman's voice slowly began to resonate with Adelaide causing her screams to slow. "Wh-" She took a couple of breaths before continuing. "I will blow you back out that window through that window if you take another step!" Adelaide armed herself again with a book ready to toss it at the woman. "If you don't know who I am then why did you come through my window!?"

Suddenly a second voice entered the room just to her right, it was another girl from her class, Aurora, she thought her name was. "Th-This is your mother?" Adelaide's eyes switched from the two women, then the realization of what happened set in. "Next time you should probably take the stairs." The girl was known to never hold a grudge, she barely had an angry bone in her body, well so she thinks. "Yeah I think I'll join you, there's something I gotta do actually." Adelaide fixed her appearance after what had happened. "That must mean you're married to Pro hero Surge alloy then?"

Makoto 'Miko' Miasaki

Makoto had slept in once again, the boy was definitely not a light sleeper, evidence pointing to the broken alarm clock in pieces on the floor. "Well, there goes my third clock in the last month." Miko sat up stretching his arms out as far as they could stretch, then brushing his hand through his hair. The boy walked over to his mirror and looked at himself thoroughly. Man, this thing is starting to look like a mop. The boy was in need of a real haircut, seeing as the last time he had cut it was over a year ago.

Miko's stomach began to growl with a vengeance, sounding as though a monster was let out of its cage and hadn't eaten in a thousand years, even though the boy had eaten less than 10 hours. "Welp guess its food time." Without a second thought, the boy transported himself straight to the kitchen and in front of the fridge, the boy opened the door to see not much there. "Please tell me there's ramen somewhere in here...GOTCHA!" The boy proudly acclaimed out loud shutting the fridge door to see a couple of his fellow classmates already there." Oh
, what's up, everyone?"

Kanna & Ayame - UA 1A Dorm Dinning Hall

1571628362673.png & 1571628402681.png

Looking at the spread, Kanna turns her attention to the others, nodding. "I think this kitchen is much too small for all of us and everyone making a meal on their own or one person always may get tedious, a sign up sheet of some sort maybe with us rotating turns each day. The school provides lunch at least, leaving just dinner and breakfast to be cooked." She says to the two with her, well three if you counted Amaris, who was more of eating than cooking. Watchin with some fascination, her attention however soon turns toward the door, as Allo enters the room, or Mister Toothpaste Man as she called him. Though he never had advertised such a thing, in fact she knew very well who he was..

That being said, she smiles at his remark or question rather about the phone. "Hmm? Ah yes, Au.. Dullahan's Flame, gave me one when I came here, I don't really use it though, outside of for school stuff." With that out of the way, she looks at the sudden newcomers, it seemed all in all they had 18 students now.. The cleaning supplies would likely be moved to the laundry, which was fine, wasn't that much of it to begin with. Calling out to the others she speaks, holding a piece of chicken in her hands.

"Dinner is ready!" She yells out.

Which in turn got Ayame's full attention, she was a bit tired and hungry, but not enough for Amaris blood cookies.. Perking up a bit at the mention of food and the smell, Ayame hurries for the kitchen, just to find several others there.. She didn't want to walk out and all the way around, but for her timid nature, she also did not want to try calling out to them to move.. So she takes a novel solution to the problem... Looking around, the biggest one was Allo, one of mother's old classmates, he liked being called uncle though.. Well he was nice enough, and she doubt his suit would allow him to feel much. Climbing up his back, Ayame cackles lightly as she reaches around him for the plate to grab some chicken. Getting stared at by Kanna, she quickly scurries around the man again with her prize, dropping to the ground as she hops around, bit by bit, her tail sways as she makes a strange almost agitated chirping like sound, till her hands find purchase, pulling herself up to the top of a shelf, where she felt Kanna could not easily reach her. She was wrong, as a dark aura and twisted smile appears on the girls face emanating something dangerous, even as she spoke calmly, moving over to the shelf.

"...I can just lift the shelf you know? And come now, what would your mother do?" Frowning a bit at that, Kanna forces Ayame to apologize to Allo for using him as a tree branch to get more food. Making a small plate for the girl, Ayame climbs back down and sits at the table, sulking lightly. "Fine, I'm sorry.."

???

"Yeah, I found her..gave her a little something to help speed matters along.." Elsewhere a woman with silver hair and a moving company coveralls is off in a corner speaking into a cell phone, seemingly taking a break from work. "Yeah, I'll return soon enough once work here is done."

"Alright! Breaks over! Back to work, we need this stuff handed off to the other crew so they can get it into Dorm 1A!" Calls out another voice, the woman sighs lightly in turn. "Well this should be a simple task at least.. Till the next time, I'll have a few interning things to share."

Isamu
UA Dormitory
Interactions/Mentions: @Thaleko , Basically anyone in the kitchen, @RedArmyShogun

Isamu was quite lucky that someone had managed to get him the flour, though he'd gotten a bit nervous when the girl had stopped to inspect his ingredients, and possibly him? "Th-thank you very much." He'd almost frozen, just barely managing to keep himself moving. Soon, he was mixing and kneading dough, and preparing to fry the apple fritters. Still, the boy listened to everything going on around him. Izou was the name of the one who'd saved him before. He thought about saying something to him, but he figured it would be best if he didn't interrupt. There was another girl, who he guessed had used her quirk? He was so confused.

Meanwhile, it seemed that dinner was ready. He thought about grabbing a plate, but the polite thing to do would be to wait for others to eat first. Besides, he didn't want to leave the fritters to burn did he? Plus, that bigger girl... That much bigger girl... seemed so scary when the animal like girl had snatched a piece of chicken. He didn't wanna get on her bad side. "Um, I think that... Um... would be smart... You know... Volunteering to make breakfast or dinner... And... um... Yeah... I'd be h-happy to help whenever I can," he stammered through his agreement with Kanna, making very little eye contact with her as he took out fried fritters to dry on a wire rack. If he hadn't, they would be filled with oil. Most unappetizing.

"I-I made apple fritters. H-hopefully somebody will enjoy th-them after dinner," Isamu said calmly as he left a few glazed, a few powdered and a few plain. This way, there were options. Although, he couldn't help but think the girl eating BLOOD?! cookies wouldn't want any. Maybe going forward he could figure out a way to make a few blood based dessert. Maybe. If he could stomach it himself. It would take work. A lot of work. Where could he even get the ingredients. Maybe Surge Alloy could help him with that? Or one of the other teachers perhaps. That was a journey for another day perhaps, though.

--------------------
Airi

UA Dormitory
Interactions/Mentions: @EmperorsChosen
Airi watched calmly as Masaru caught up to her in terms of conversation. At least, his interpretation of what she'd been saying. In truth, she was teasing a bit, but that was all in good fun. In fact, it was almost like a test. How he reacted would lead to where she went from there. So, of course, when she saw him go red as a tomato, Airi couldn't help but laugh.

"Awww, I'm just teasing," she said as she placed a hand on Masaru's shoulder before leaning in. "Although your reaction says a lot more about where your head is at than mine." She took a moment to poke his side with her other hand. She moved closed, pressing herself against him. "What was it? The boobs? It was the boobs right? I'm honestly flattered. With all the great racks around here I was sure I'd hardly get a second look," she said before promptly gasping and hopping back from Masaru.

"Or was it the ass?" Airi turned her back to him. Her tail gleefully moved from side to side as she turned her head to look over her shoulder and gave her rear a small wiggle. "I knew the extra squats were a good idea. Wait... do you think they were a good idea, Masaru?" The girl was no slouch physically, and was clearly proud of her body. "Maybe we could work out together some time. Oo! WE COULD SPAR! I bet I would win. But I think you'd put up a good fight. Unless of course you were just trying to cop a feel. Then, I'd have to put you through a fuckin wall or something. Looking and no touching and all that." Airi couldn't help but stop for a moment, noticing that she'd been pacing for a bit.

"Or maybe that's a bit harsh," she picked up again before groaning, "Gah, whatever, it's not like you would do that, right?" She'd finally finished. She grinned turning back to face Masaru, bending forward a bit to look up at his face, which did seem to be a bit hidden by his hair. Maybe that was to hide his face, or maybe it was to stop him from looking at her boobs, or butt, the former of which were a bit more on display now than before given the tank top she'd been sporting.