My Hero Academia IC

Kanna Tanaka UA Dorms 1A

Interactions: Charlotte @EmperorsChosen
Mentions: Various

1570599716796.png

Staring at the girl, Kanna nods her head in response, as she listens. "Sweets, sweets huh?" Pondering that for a bit, Kanna shrugs, if she was wanting some sweets here and now, well she was likely to be disappointed. "Hmm, I have some mochi and some red bean buns.. Other than that I could cook something, depending on what's on hand in our kitchen.. Which is likely nothing till some shopping is done, I haven't looked to be sure, and I need to see if anyone else planned to have a hand in the cooking, if only for themselves."

Answering honestly, she wasn't sure if the European would want either of those sweets. "Oh some of them are getting together? Wait, how do you know what the boys are up to?" Staring at her, just briefly her gaze took on the more 'serious' and semi threatening one of a mother, or more to the point, her own mother.

She was curious just what this one's quirk was, her display at the fight did seem a little handicapped.. Maybe she had just walked around while Kanna was moving in? Pausing a bit to consider that, her expression softens. "Ah well, and a visitor on the 5th? Auntie told me some teachers would be living in the dorms with us time to time, maybe it's one of them?"

Looking at the stuffed animal, maybe this one wasn't too bad.. Either way though, her next remarks brought a smile to her face, one that could be hard to disern if she was stringing the girl along or fully serious in her next words.

"The boys? Well yes, I would like to meet everyone here! But ah, my eye on one huh? Maybe that Ichi fellow, he looks fun to fight, I think he could take a few smashes into the ground..though maybe Allo sensei is still best suited to that." With her gaze shifting subtly, it was true the girl didn't know much of modern society or machinery, hell, at home she and hers often would just drag a plow built for a tractor if said tractor stopped working..

But, she did know people, she knew them fairly well and how to seemingly cast doubts on the fact that she did. "Yeah, that sounds fun huh? Or did you mean 'something' else, oh, did you find someone? Maybe the brooding fellow that you were speaking with huh? You seemed rather invested in him, would you like a charm for good luck?"

Last edited:
@Orikanyo

What happened in front of Ichirou's very eyes was probably the most unfortunate series of events that could possibly befall a person. The sheet that had been covering Jojo's display case had fallen, making the ghost boy slip back on his butt. Ichirou had been about to offer a hand, but Jojo rolled backward to rescue one of his figurines from falling. He had to admit, Jojo's sixth sense for his collection was pretty good. Just how much was that Surge Alloy figure that Jojo disregarded his own health to ensure it didn't hit carpet?

Something else fell, something pale with long black hair.

Ichirou's eyes followed it, only to see Pro Hero Bloody Rose in her shredded up uniform. Her body posed in a provocative manner, breasts bare, and her... unmentionable cleverly censored with what he could guess was a removable piece of clothing.

Well... If that was his hobby that was fine. Ichirou was no enthusiast himself considering he knew a good portion of those heroes in real life. There was no way he'd feel comfortable keeping a barely clothed figurine in his room when that same person could walk in and see it.

Still, Ichirou was hoping he and Jojo could make friends; if accepting this creepy hobby was part of the package, then he'd do it. Only so long as he didn't see a naked statuette of his mother...

Something told him a naked Nimbus lingered somewhere within this room.

He walked into the room and closed the door a little bit to keep prying eyes from looking inside. Ichirou looked to Jojo. "Hey, if this is what you're interested in, it's fine. I still want to be your friend. Just, if you have any of my mom, keep it covered when I'm here, okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

@Azurian Dream

@Thaleko

'Just walk away, Cupie. Just walk away and let the fuckin' freak be a freak.'

Just as Cupie was about to take her step away, Aurora finished talking to her freak friend and turned back to Cupie with the most aggressive smile she had ever seen on a person.

Cupie almost wanted to run.

Uhhh.

What the fuck did this woman mean by experiments???

Just before Cupie could make a dash for it, Aurora's hair had wrapped around her abdomen, putting Cupie in a moment of shock as pain waved through her body.

Aurora had grabbed the nice big shoe bruise her stupid father had given Cupie yesterday, and with her being forced closer by the abdomen, she could only obey and bite back any whimpers that wanted to leave her mouth.

Only when she was made to violate Aurora's breast, Cupie was finally able to speak. She blushed furiously and tried to lean away again, "I do not consent!"

Of course, Aurora didn't seem to be listening.

At least they weren't going to go in creepy psycho's room. Thank God.

By now, Cupie had just decided to let fate take the wheel and let Aurora take her away, doing her best to soothe her injured area as much as possible. She supposed she could gradually unpack as the week progressed instead of quickly saying hi to her neighbors then getting that crap done... Ugh. Whyyyyyyy?!

Looks like she going to party Playstation style. Fucking, yippee.

Jojo

With a flurry, Jojo began to hide his sins from the eyes of this young man. Even as he spoke, playing it off, the ghostly boy just couldn't let this be. Placing back the figures, and turning Smokey Hotspring Nimbus into her correct position, he then draped the sheet over it all...

Only then, THEN did he notice Ichirou was in the room.

Oh no.

"Uhhuh, okay." Nodded the boy as he pushed a unopened box under the bed, it was one of those plastic ones that were kinda see through. One could see the hazey shape of a possible hug pillow inside... One didn't want to know what the print was.

"Umm... You... Just want to be friends?" Friends? Even after seeing his weird obsession he wants to be friends?!? What a good person! Or he has a couple statues of his own? Or maybe some other collection? He was the son of Nimbus so probably nothing physical... But the collections of an man online? A land you do not wander. Nonetheless, if all goes to hell and this new friend of his dies.

He hereby swears to destroy his search history and delete any saved photos.

Least Jojo could do.

"O-okay... Umm... Friends...Friends...?!" He paused. He just made a new friend! Oh joy! Oh glory! One friend made and it's the second day! Even after all that weirdness yesterday and flat out failing against Surge Alloy he still got a friend!!!

In a split second, the boy went from fearful ghost rabbit, to happy as can be. "O-oh! We should... Umm... Look for others to! I can unpack later!

I think... I hear... Commotion somewhere..." he began to float towards the door, all but going straight through it as he passed by Ichirou. "Noise... From the girl's side? Like a... fight?" Lots of heavy footsteps, either somebody very heavy was excited or theres a confrontation...

@Jessica2477

Charlotte: #ecb2ed

Interactions: @RedArmyShogun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pouting slightly as Kanna responded about the treats, it seemed as though Charlotte would have to wait for a treatment to her sweet tooth. However, as quickly as the priestess moved on topics, Charlotte's expression blanked to match the sudden darkening of the taller girl's face. Obviously, she wasn't prepared for the dangerous aura in the typically gentle-seeming priestess.

"Ah... I guess it's not really flashy, so you wouldn't know." Pausing, Charlotte brought a pointed finger to aim just below her right eyelid. "I'm a dual-quirk. Telekenesis and X-ray. I can kinda just look through the wall."

Then there was the fact of the strange visitor. Kanna spoke sensibly, but it was still odd. Still, there had to be some reasonable explanation for it.

Either way, the priestess took her by surprise with her next sentences. Charlotte took her for the ditzy and maybe a bit naive but incredibly strong girl, yet here she was poking back. Her face played the part of someone dumb or ignorant to Charlotte's true meaning, but she knew better. The girl was feigning that ignorance. She turned her own tease around on her, though she mentioned something interesting.

Humming and glancing upwards with a thoughtful expression, Charlotte's gaze returned to Kanna's with a simple smile.

"Mm... Food for thought... What kind of charm?" Charlotte continued, prodding just how serious the girl was. "Either way, I can see two good ways to how you can get at Ichirou... Quite daring to go after a married man though."

Kanna Tanaka UA Dorms 1A

Interactions: Charlotte @EmperorsChosen

1570719343504.png

Smiling thinly, Kanna remains with the same face, a smile with her eyes darkening slightly. In terms of personality she took a lot after her father, but that was not to say she didn't pick up a bit from her mother as well. Nodding her head at the power explanation, it could be useful and she herself didn't have anything to hide, though it begged the question of the type of x-ray it was and if the girl was a pervert... Well she did say she could just look through walls. Was no point in prodding more for now.

Softening once more she nods thoughtfully. "I should get to know what the others like to eat, well unless they also want to cook, or just for themselves. Though don't expect sweets all the time, would be terrible if your teeth fell out."

At the next part however, she nods along, with the same expression fixed to her face. "Oh, I make all sorts of Shinto charms. Luck, fortune, well wishing, giving thanks to ones ancestors and gods. I do know some around the Ainu peoples as well.."

Then of course there was 'that'. "Hmm? Married man? What do you mean? Would his wife be mad if I fought him...was your mind off in some dark gutter? Ah, is that why you are so interested in your fellow countryman?"

Crossing her arms under her chest, if she was being dense, playing, or was totally ignorant.

"Two reasons? I had hoped Ichiro would want to fight me as we are strong.. I mean I guess I could cook for him as well, but I planned to do that for most in general.. so that would defeat the purpose. I guess I could pick up a car or something if he lost his keys, yeah my strength again, that has to be it."

Staring at her with her arms crossed, she motions with her head. "Ah well, speaking of, maybe we should get to know some of our other roommates on the next floor?"

Last edited:

Mentions: That one bitch.

Interactions: Gramps.

___

"A mock battle against Surge Alloy?" The voice on the other end of the phone had a tone that was filled with mirth. Not a sound of happiness but rather amusement. Lucien had never been one to embellish details, so the man was certain everything was spot on. If this was method of teaching that the prestigious U.A. had to offer, then he wasn't entirely sold on the value of sending Lucien there to begin with. Though, he was more than capable of gleaming the subtleties in the way Lucien spoke - the way he spat out the name Surge Alloy and commented on the other Top Ten present. He had always been aware of Lucien's qualms and issues, but he naturally expected Lucien to suck it up and accept reality. "While I would have taken a different approach, I shall simply assume that the prestigious teachers of U.A. have a plan and theory behind their decisions." He said and Lucien scrunched up his face in response. It was a gesture that wouldn't be seen or scrutinized, so he felt comfortable expressing his displeasure in what was said.

'Regardless, keep me appraised. You're intelligent. If it ever seems like this is a merit-less venture, then you'll simply return to the States." He said matter-of-factly and Lucien let out a quiet breath. First impressions were everything; that was merely a fact of life. Lucien's first impressions? Negative. Though, his first impressions of most things were negative, so how much value could really be afforded to his opinion? It was something he was certain his grandfather kept in mind. A grain of salt was required, always.

"Yes sir." His reply was curt and to the point - the same as usual. The call was disconnected, any reason for their communication having ended with that. In all truth, Lucien hadn't expected to receive the call from his grandfather. At least not so soon. But, Lucien understood it. The man was just attempting to make sure that everything was going accordingly; if things didn't work out with U.A., then they'd just fall back on the alternative. Which was actually what Lucien preferred. Having his grandfather pull strings and have him bullshitted into the position of the sidekick and allowing him to learn and develop through field experience and osmosis was superior to the bullshit he knew he was going to be forced to contend with.

He hadn't moved from where he sat; head of the bed, back against the headboard. He threw the ball in a familiar arc - down at the floor where it would then rebound, hit the wall and arc back towards him for him to catch. Then he'd just repeat it. Over and over again. Once. Twice. Thrice. His mind was wandering, though. He was wondering what all would be in store for him. While Lucien appreciated that he was on the fifth floor on his own, secluded from the others, he still felt... Uncomfortable. Out of place. 'Belonging' was something that Lucien always struggled with, and now he was stuck with being unfamiliar with his surroundings.

Which made it worse.

He caught the ball when it came back, the moment he touched it electricity reflexively surged up his arm to his hand, lightly scorching the ball. Then he threw it again. Rebound. Bounce. Arc. Catch. Throw. Repetition at is finest. A predictable cycle that he controlled. It felt good. It was calming.

Aurora Tamoyo / Dorms

Mentions: @Jessica2477 @Thaleko

"So Cupie where are you from originally," Aurora asked as she sat the two girls down at the couch as she started to set up the PS4 bending over to connect the cords giving Cupie, and Amaris a eye full of her derriere as she did. Once it was completed Aurora chimed happily with a whistle as she hopped back up as the TV came to life as she hair handled the controllers to the other girls as the game Bomber man R came on.

"As you already know I am the daughter of Surge Alloy, and Grudge so I guess I don't have to say much about myself. Amaris is a very interesting lass if you wish to ask her some questions," Aurora suggested wanting Cupie to converse with Amaris as she sat down between the two girls.

"So which character do you "consent" to choosing," Aurora teased revealing she had indeed understood Cupie's earlier interaction. As the heavy set girl got relaxed on the specially designed couch the girls started to play a few rounds. Once the girls started to get into the groove of the game Aurora tested the waters further.

"So why did you choose the hero life? Do you got any hobbies? What about interests? Boy's or girls? Oh Amaris father texted me to let know that your mothers blood snack shipment was approved he will be bringing it to you later today. Oh actually could you tell us a bit about your quirk i heard the gist of it, but i don't quite get it... your basically a cupid with it?" Aurora ability to act as if blood shipment was normal would probably not go unchecked, but the questions continued to flow out as they played.

"Oh what about your costume design what have you incorporated into it to help your hero-ing work?"

...............................................................................................................

Allo Tamoyo/ Teacher Conference Room

Mentions: EVERYONE

Conversion: @EmperorsChosen @RedArmyShogun @Jessica2477

"So as you can see from these videos the kids we got on our hands... are extremely unique. Class 1-A is always the highlight of the schools most potential, but this time around I would say its definitely taken the cake. Not only are they unique they have specialty training, and quirk handling to a tee way more advanced then usual," Allo concluded after the video showing all the fights ended.

"I know Jojo's video doesn't show much, but as you could see from his entrance exam video he's well attune... just shy to place it kindly. The biggest thing here though is that special attention needs to be given to each students. Which is why I am suggesting that certain students on occasion be specially trained by teachers of the same caliber as their quirks as well as those with styles that are opposite to the students," Allo moved away from the projector as he sat down with his fellow teachers all around the table. These teachers just like Allo, Misoka, And Chitose were some of the most high praised, and skilled across Japan.

"Kanna Tanaka, Charolette Chevalier, and Emika Sakurako aka Cupie will be the ones I'll concentrate on seeing as they are versatile quirk users I'll concentrate mainly on them learning how to branch out the way's they can use their quirks. Josuke Jobo, Amaris Alucard, Makoto Miasaki, and Masaru Takeshi I'll recommend to Chitose these kids could learn a thousand fold from the stealth queen her self. Ichirou Mizushima, Aurora Tamoyo, Isamu Yukimura, and Adelaide Boucher would learn best from Misoka as they have rock steady quirks someone with a unpredictable quirk would immensely garner special knowledge to their curriculum tool box. As for Lucien Delcroix, and the two late arrivals i think they would fit best in Alfonso's hands," Allo ended as he then gave those a moment to speak out potential switches between the teacher. Once that would settle Allo then would leap to the next topic the individuality of each student.

@Jageroux

"Right out of the door the Principal wanted me to point out the elephant in the room... Lucien Delcroix...as you all saw... theirs a major mental instability at play with him. I have already put in a request to his parents to explain this rather jarring attitude, and even went so far to reach out to the child's Grandpa who is in fact the number 1 hero in America. My uncle the fifth American pro hero has also willingly given his help to address the man so we shouldn't have to wait to long for a response. Until then we need to keep a eye out, and make sure he doesn't hurt himself... or others accidentally. Also what we are not allowed to inform his parents or Lucien himself is that he has officially been red flagged by the hero society... he's on watch for his behavior. If the Japanese hero society doesn't find his nature forward acceptable... he faces expulsion threats in the near future, and if he wishes to continue by switching back to America... it will be a rather hard process for him. Something I would like to point is he's not a big fan of us. The principal wishes to give him some couching forward for interaction with hero's if anyone is alright with the matter I am willing to hear out volunteers... probably best I don't do it though he seems to have a particular hatred towards me," Allo added before switching back to the kids actual states.

"He has a high performance with his quirk the only back side being he can't hold back the force of his electricity. I don't think its by choice though reading up on his family history his quirk is indeed a heavy powerhouse much like Kaz's it doesn't have a soft mode it can only hit hard. The bigger problem is it combat ability could easily kill a normal villain... thus restriction training is highly advise. Just cause his predecessors couldn't quell the strength of his blast doesn't mean he can't. Physically his body seems to flow naturally with the charges so much so if trained right he might be able to travel with the blasts if he can learn to fly with his charges like a conduit. Eisuke would be a good one to call in to train him honestly," Allo paused as he switched to the next student.

@EmperorsChosen

"Charolette Chevalier if I am to be honest I place this girl currently at the top of the class. Her duality quirk gives her a unique edge... case, and point she found me out faster then any of the other students, and was able to keep up with where I was a majority of the time. Along with that where as Lucien kept her partnership to a platonic use Charolette herself not only kept track of me, but him as well. At no time was she not aware where her partner was, and she was ready to pull him out, counter to cover, and keep her own options of attack open. If i was fighting her alone I would probably have been in more trouble. Thus recommendations for her would be leadership training mixed with both combative specs, and rescue operations Misoka if your up to it you should probably give her some one on one political lessons a bit more advanced then usual," Allo suggested as he then clicked his pointer to bring up the next student.

@Thaleko

"Amaris Alucard a good fit for multiple types of hero work. Rescue, combat, support are very open to her though considering the weaknesses of her quirk it would be best if she kept to a duo effort she clearly works off of others extremely well nearly adapting to Kanna instantly on the field as well as Aurora. Her entrapment skills could easily branch out to numerous impressive techniques hence why I feel if approved she should be trained here, and there by my wife Takagi aka The Grudge," Allo stretched for a moment before adding.

"Also due to her unique diet requirement Ramiris will be supplying the blood necessary for her. I have my company working out the deliveries so when they come in I'll deliver them directly to Amaris along with a unique fridge to keep them safe. Also in addition her quirk does effect her personality to Misoka it would be best if you had her go through some extended survival training to iron out any wild thorns quirk Amaris might have," Allo ended switching to the next student.

@EmperorsChosen

"Masaru Takeshi quite the skilled craftsmen as you can note from the multiple styles, and tactics he went through trying to both pierce me, and entrap me," Allo chuckled as he motioned to Alfonso.

"He's also quite the swordsman no doubt thanks to his mother, and father. He lacks a tad bit in the physical strength department, but not much lets but him through the training gauntlet you have set up Alfonso. I'll also take him through some weapons training so he can adjust his style to handle numerous weapon types," Surge Alloy smiled clearly a bit excited by the idea of a fellow weapon user to test some new tech on.

"On addition Masaru seems to have a low resistance to the cold after effect of his quirk excessive use training would be well advise If i can get a hold of him Kaori would be a good teacher for that," Allo ended standing up as he walked over to the door at the notion of a unsuspecting knock after a few minutes of silence Allo came back with a rather well size crate.

"Sorry about that i just received Amaris blood crate sooner then expected heh. Alright onto the next one," Allo chimed.

@Jessica2477

"Emika "Cupie" Sakurako... as you probably know she's has a prior delinquent record, and was avoided a juvenile turn in by recommendation from Eisuke to be instead entered into U.A to hopefully curve her appetite. Honestly i spoke to Eisuke about her shes by no means a bad kid... just had a bad start. So I hope you will all treat her as normal as the rest as i will be. Onto the topic of her quirk though out of everyone she definitely has the most unusual. Stealth, distraction, intel gathering, and support are great roles for her to fill. To be honest i should technically hand her over to Chitose, but on the field she showed a unusual capability to turn around the wheel of uses she can incorporate with her quirk thus this year i would like to help her blossom out that a little further, and give her some way to incorporate a unique fighting style," taking a huge breath at that mouth full Allo paused taking in a massive drink of water as he held up a finger for a moment until placing his now empty glass onto the cup holder.

"Ichirou Mizushima... yay he didn't get a proper display, but his training before hand definitely paid off. His teleportation, strength, and element control is a powerhouse revolver in a fight. Yet at the same time Ichirou does need some restrictive training as well as some teamwork shops. Overall nothing to heavy to note on, but further time here at U.A will point out any issues or flaws he might have," Allo ended this time surprisingly with a short speech.

@RedArmyShogun

"Kanna Tanaka is probably my number two highest pick of the liter. Great strength with more impressively greater control she could hit hard when she had to, and hold back when necessary. Usually a strength quirk user would have a massive issue with understanding when to quit much like the younger years of our number one hero Nova Kaz," Allo joked on the in correct naming title of the number one hero of japan.

"She, however doesn't have that mentality which is a great boon. She can quickly adapt to partners on the field, and switch on, and off between support and lead.Due to her upbringing she has also been tempered like a masamune blade. With her religious background i would recommend some advanced political training from Misoka. Along with that Alfonso, and myself with see to her honing even further with her strength. Another fine candidate for the Gauntlet training regimen," Allo added, and concluded as the clicker finally showed his own daughter.

"Aurora Tamoyo my own daughter. Just like the two that she joined up with she excels at adapting to partners rather fast. Also like Charolette has shown caution, and initiative to be aware of her own, and her partners positions on the board. She pulled out Kanna before I could strike, and even tried to cover for Amaris as much as possible. She even went as far to combo when possible with her allies to add the edge. Misoka I believe that's probably best a third for your advanced political training. Quirk wise shes very in control yet has some hesitation with her electrical capabilities not wanting to accidentally electrocute anyone other then her target. Which is why i am hoping you can help her with that as well Misoka," Allo finished without bringing any personal opinion into the matter as much as possible.

"Last for my side of things is Josuke Jobo... as i said before his first day was clearly rough, but as you saw from his entrance exam he has immense potential. Which is why to help him out of his shell i think he should be past around all of use. Alfonso can help his strength dilemma, Misoka can iron out his spirit, Chitose... will get him through his awkwardness. And i can get his fighting form up to snuff, and help him find out a style of combat that will match. Truth be told espionage, stealth, rescue, and Intel gathering would be better suited for him, but as well all know no matter what field you go into as a hero... you need to be able to fight at a moments notice. The school has mixed feeling on Jojo, but i think he's worth the effort hell i am willing to bet he is we just need to place in him a burning spirit. Alright Chitose, Misoka the board is yours to review the student you personally tested," Allo ended turning the clicker over to the woman.

@Orikanyo

Ichirou smiled at the other's reaction, glad he decided to reach out to Jojo and offer friendship. He didn't see many people rushing to talk to him and vice versa, so he thought that maybe he could help start not just Jojo's but his own year off on a good foot.

He still hadn't recovered from the shock of his mother working here...

"Yeah, sure-" Ichirou had been answering Jojo in regards to the two going to meet more people, but the ghost had already passed through the door instead of opening it.

That was pretty cool!

"Noise, huh? Let's go check it out." Ichirou said, closing Jojo's door for him so that they could go see.

~~~

@Azurian Dream

@Thaleko

Out of respect, Cupie turned her case away so she wouldn't get an eyeful of ass as she got herself comfortable on the sofa. On one hand, a part of her wanted to stand up and leave because this crazy bimbo kidnapped her. However, her only other option was roaming around the school like a loser with no friends...

She knew the reason why Aurora mentioned Amaris, but Cupie couldn't help but inwardly scoff.

'Interesting lass, huh? Yeah, no thanks.'

Bomberman R cam up, which was a pretty cool game. Guess she could suck it up and get Aurora back somehow with a prank.

"Hm, me? I'm from here, born to nobody parents with nobody important in my bloodline."

After Cupie was asked what character she wanted, she went for the blue one and selected him. Anyone would think she would pick the pink one because it was basically her in Bomberman form by design, but Cupie wasn't one to enjoy being predictable.

Besides, blue characters were usually the best.

Once the three played some rounds, Cupie heard Aurora's next question, and the next, and the next, and the next. Ugh.

"So why did you choose the hero life? Do you got any hobbies? What about interests? Boy's or girls? Oh Amaris father texted me to let know that your mothers blood snack shipment was approved he will be bringing it to you later today. Oh actually could you tell us a bit about your quirk i heard the gist of it, but I don't quite get it... your basically a cupid with it?"

"One at a time lady. I chose the hero life because I wanted to help people. I realized there's a lot of spineless weenies out there who need someone to help them up because they can't do it themselves. Plus, my parents already made me go through all that training, so it's like I had much of a choice. I do parkour, I talk shit, I like to pull pranks on people, I fight for fun, I play card games, and I like to build and tinker with whatever I can get my hands on. I like seeing how that shit works. Mainly boys, but girls too if I like her enough."

At the mention of Amaris's blood being shipped, Cupie suppressed the urge to give Amaris a look. Yeah, if Aurora really wanted Cupie to talk to her freak friend, that wasn't at all the way to do it.

"As for the costumes, I only know that mine is gonna include a gas mask. Now then, how about you answer all of your own questions?" Cupie asked, deciding she would have Aurora answer everything herself as well.

~~~~

Chitose listened intently to Allo as he spoke about the students, paying particular attention to Lucien and Ichirou as they were the ones who interested her the most.

It wasn't often that a student was red-flagged by the hero society, and if they were, then the flag ended up being removed sometime in the future. It had only been the first day, too... Honestly, Chitose had the sneaking suspicion that Lucien's behavior wasn't something he was directly responsible for. In fact, all behaviors are developed and influenced throughout childhood depending on the people they're exposed to... She had no idea what could have happened to Lucien, but there was definitely something there that none of them knew about. Even if Allo asked, Chitose doubted that the family would be willing to walk them through Lucien's childhood and whatever happened in the past to make him the way he was.

Regarding Lucien himself, they had a much better chance of getting the answers out of a brick wall...

Oh, that poor boy... What was going on in that head of his?

Ichirou, unsurprisingly to her, did well in the mock battle. Chitose would surely explain his flaws to Misoka so she can help him through it.

She was so proud of her baby~

With Allo finished, Chitose saw it was time for her to step up and speak.

"To add to Jojo, I think the poor boy just didn't know how to utilize his quirk. He rushed in without a plan, meaning he's prone to panic and lacks combat experience. But! That'll change over time. I'll ensure he receives the best training he can get so he'll catch up with the rest of his classmates, who all did very well."

She took the clicker and changed the slider to a picture of Makoto.

"As for me, I had the pleasure of testing Makoto Miasaki AKA Miko, Adelaide Boucher, Isamu Yukimura, and Airi Hirabayashi. In the beginning, Airi was the first to charge after me with Adelaide in tow. Makoto stayed behind strategizing with Isamu as their front line dove in headfirst. Now, none of them were anticipating the extents of my quirk, so it was very easy to catch them by surprise. This tells me none of them have experience with speed quirks or anything where the opponent isn't in full view of them.

Disappointingly, Makoto went down after two kicks and everyone else did not anticipate my movements enough to not get hit unconscious. Isamu, Adelaide, and Airi will need some reflex training whereas Makoto will need the endurance to take more hits and not call it quits so soon. Can't have a hero giving up after one booboo, can we?"

Chitose took a sip of water then continued.

@Mr.Scales ⚖

"From what I could gather, Makoto's portal quirk would be incredibly useful for combat, rescue, and support if used correctly, but I am still unsure of the quirk's limitations itself besides the time limit as well as the length and width of the portals itself. He seems to know what he's doing combat-wise, but he doesn't seem to have much experience. I'm sure if he learned to utilize his quirk and mix it into a unique fighting style, he'll be an annoying opponent to battle. An annoying opponent is the best kind I always say~!

Adelaide herself seems to be on the same boat as Makoto. Her sound quirk, though, would be much better suited for combat and perhaps support if she can avoid friendly fire. She will perhaps need to learn to keep her distance and use her sound quirk as long distance instead of rushing into battle. Again, a unique fighting style means an annoying opponent~ My only concern is whether she can control the distance her attack travels."

@Demon Shinobi

Chitose took a second to collect her thoughts for the next two.

"Isamu shows the most potential out of this little group due to his first instinct being to create a plan of attack before rushing at the enemy. He would make for an amazing strategist and long-distance fighter with that quirk of his. However, I learned that he can be forced to use his quirk if you squeeze an energy ball out of him. Heh, he even squeaked when it happened. So precious~ Ahem. My concerns for him are just that; his quirk is very prone to friendly firing his team and he seems to lack any hand-to-hand combat expertise. He may be strictly long-distance unless we can figure out how to help him adapt.

And finally, Airi. She is quite the excitable one and was the first to come at me without any sort of plan. That right away is a concern. She didn't anticipate my quirk, and while she had the reflexes to dodge, she seems to act more in the now rather than what could happen. Plus, she became distracted on the battlefield by taking the time to introduce herself to a classmate. Now, that might seem nitpicky, but there is a time and place for it. Had this not been a mock battle, she could have put herself or another person in danger. Teaching her how to plan her method of attack as well as staying focused is what I think she needs the most. As for her quirk, she seems to have great control and looks to have combat experience. Her fighting style seems pretty solid as well, so her lack of planning should be the primary concern."

She handed the clicker to Misoka, taking the opportunity to address something Allo pointed out to him.

"I can give my brother a call and ask him if he'd be willing to help out a student with a powerhouse electricity quirk. I don't know if he'll be free enough considering his careers, but it wouldn't hurt to ask."

Interactions: @RedArmyShogun @Jessica2477 @Azurian Dream @Thaleko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Humming, the girl was rather straight-forward and honest if you pressed her on her words. A bit like a mother, it seemed she wanted to cook, which was fine with Charlotte, though there would be no tolerance of getting between her and her desserts. The prospect of her crafts was something else, earning some curiosity, though it was likely something that held value for those more spiritual than herself.

"How effective are they? Can I have one?" Regardless of whether or not Charlotte decided to go on the attack for any of the boys, a good luck charm wouldn't hurt. At best it would work and at worst it would just be a cute trinket to have.

Onto the next subject, the girl once again displayed extreme ignorance paired with a crafty nature. Charlotte wasn't buying her daft card, even if she seemed particularly good at playing it.

"Maybe, again likely because of two reasons primarily," Charlotte replied. "Same two as last time."

Even if she chose to play dumb, Charlotte was fairly sure Kanna understood precisely what she meant. Either way, she seemed intent on prodding at her relationship with Lucien. While she took it as a jest first and foremost, she did give it some thought. Unfortunately, there wasn't much to think over. Aside from the handsome face, Charlotte didn't know enough about him to declare that level of interest. She had only begun to get a feel for his personality and thinking, though she did admittedly want to prod more.

"When you say gutter you give off the impression of something obscene. I wonder what you could be referring to?" Shrugging with a smirk, Charlotte spun as she took a step back. "Well, the girls are downstairs on the first floor, so let's go visit them, shall we? Maybe you can prod into their interests as well."

Leading the girl to the lower levels of the building, the two would soon come across the three girls sat on a couch playing a game system. From the sounds of it, Aurora was firing a questionaire and Cupie was... somewhat irritated, or maybe she just mostly sounded like that. Either way, Charlotte approached the back of the couch, creeping up on the three as she levitated slightly off the ground to alleviate the sound of her steps. Lowering her head just to the side of Cupie's, Charlotte spoke.

"I hope you're all settling in~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alfonso Facundo

Mentions
: Class

Interactions: @Teachers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Allo went about his report, the foreigner in the room listened, carefully stroking the mustache sitting on his upper lip as he thought. They all had promise. Some were more refined than others, and some were extremely rough. However, none were completely without merit, as Surge Alloy had concluded. Most were of some way average, just students with good points and some lacking that needed to be cultivated. There were, though, some that would require some extra attention, namely Jojo for his will and power as well as Lucien for his attitude. The boy had even been red-flagged; a serious tag to carry.

Humming to himself, both would require particular attention. Jojo would require each of the staff harnessing a particular stat to train as he was, unfortunately, the least prepared for the program it seemed. Alfonso wasn't worried about him, at least not yet. If extensive training failed, that would be the time to come up with another plan to aid him. It seemed they were all in agreement when it came to his potential. Some of the students had entered U.A. already trained or grown in families preparing them for this path. Jojo had not.

Lucien was another story. The worry was not regarding his powers, but his attitude. While it was true, the boy could learn some restraint, he was still immensely talented. Alfonso was sure it would not be an issue. The outlook the boy possessed would be a much more troublesome issue to address.

"Most of the mistakes the children made appear to be just that, the mistakes of children. I do not see anything as of yet that worries... Well, save for one," Alfonso pitched in. "Jojo appears in the worst spot, however he has not received any formal training or practice like some of the other students, so I believe it is best to postpone any true judgments... Lucien on the other hand."

That was the troublesome one...

"I am unworried regarding the possibilities for his quirk or control of it. As for his attitude, I may be alone in saying this, but I believe we should take a step back with him... Getting lectured, or even deliberated with only appeared to agitate him." While it served a purpose for the test and showcased a chink in Lucien's armor, having him consistently aggravated by the staff wouldn't be good for results. "We cannot make any conclusive judgments less we know more background, however he is incredibly stiff. It is obvious this is something he has worked towards, yet he doesn't appear wanting to be present. Unless he does something drastic, I suggest we employ a subtler hand."

Amaris Alucard
zsgnF0b.png

@Jessica2477 @Azurian Dream @EmperorsChosen and whoever else showed up​

Amaris turned her head, the tiniest spark of *confusion?* in her eye. "Father...?"

That was all that came out of her regarding that subject. She nodded at the news about the blood shipment being brought for her. "Good, I have been hungry." As if on cue, the smol goth chick's stomach growled, though it sounded more like a hiss. The rest of the questions from Aurora seemed utterly ignored. She heard Cupie's answers, but didn't appear to bother responding in any way. It gave off the impression she didn't care.

As the game began, Cupie chose the blue bomber. By contrast, Amaris was the one who chose the bright pink one. Any would assume she'd go with the darker, more broody ones, purple, or black, or whatever, but if they assumed that, then they were wrong about Amaris. Still, Amaris didn't choose bright pink for any particular reason other than she had chosen at random and that was the one she happened to land on.

"I am going to win thiss one. I have been practiccing, and I have a new sstrategy. I alsso have a new seecret technique. It iss called the Ssliding Shhadow Bomb. Cupie will die firsst, sshe iss the weak link. UwU." Seemingly into the game, she announced this without a hint of irony in her voice, as straight-laced as one could speak.

Right after saying that, she kicked a bomb towards Cupie, but then barely -just barely- cocked her head. Something -or someone- was behind them, but had... disappeared? (She couldn't see behind her, so she didn't know whoever it was was floating). But, no, not disappeared, the shadow was still there. Were they floating? Well, it didn't take her long to figure it out. Amaris readied herself for some sort of surprise *ahem* attack.

Which came in the form of a surprise "attack" of words towards -Cupie. Amaris's hackles lowered, noticing it was just another student, and nothing nefarious was planned. Just friendly, teasing fellow-student banter, hm? Or that's what she assumed, as it was hard for Amaris to discern these type of things. Though Amaris had been subtle with the disquiet she had felt, perhaps someone who was equally sensitive would've noticed her slight perturbation.

She looked on over, and said to the girl who thought herself clever. "Your shhadow got smaller and wass lighter, sso I could tell you were floating. You are not as-s ssneaky as-s you think. Nexxt time maybe you shhould be a bit more careful, you never know who around can ssensse thingss you are unsusspecting." Amaris deigned to lecture her fellow student bluntly. Also, revealing she could sense the change in shadows around her.

• Love
Reactions: Azurian Dream
Misoka Daichi - Teachers Workroom

Interactions: Various

1570978342195.png

Looking around the table, Misoka seems a bit distracted, her eyes were narrowly focused and she was engulfed by the blue and non burning flames of her quirk, truthfully with all that was happening on her end it was, it was rather difficult to pay attention.. Yet she did so, her level of control and processing greatly improved from those 20 years ago.. Twenty years, it was hard to believe so much time had passed.. And while she only kept professional ties with most, the truths she learned from that day so long ago.. well it allowed a great weight to be lifted from her, she could be around her class mates again..well most of them.

Listening to the reports as her hovering body accepts the mic at the end up it, she listens to the Spaniard talk, Alfonso, wasn't it? She had to agree, her own children were a handful. "I agree, and if anything we should keep his parents and that grand father of note as far away as possible from this.. People forget over the course of my fights I had two heads on summons that were nowhere to be seen." If not for her face cloak, one could tell she was smiling by the narrowing of her eyes.

"Lucien is troubled, that is for sure and his ties to humanity are troubled.. That being said, he came to Japan in place of the US, where he would be a shoe in. His Grandfather could carry him easy enough.. So why here? That aside, his room is exceptionally spartan, hardly what you would think of a pro family, more so one as mired in wealth as the Number one American. The boy needs a subtle touch. I say for now we let his fellow students try first. Then Chitose, Alfonso and I could take turns.. For now let us treat him as a Human being and not a criminal or something we have demanding expectations of.." With her own thoughts settled on Lucien, she moves down to the rest.

"Speaking of.. right now I'm doing room inspections.. a body can't go through most air vents, but an arm and head?" Smiling thinly behind her cloak once more.

"Jojo's and Amaris are the most...interesting.. Kanna I think you may want to directly visit Allo.. You or that daughter of yours, she has a transistor radio from well over 100 years ago. Other than that her room is very old timey.. I suspect the radio has been modified, radio transmissions went satellite long ago.. Jojo as we've came to call him, his room..well.. it's interesting to say the least..one of my men will be moving in to.. correct it.. nothing permanent..

Other than that, Amaris's room is concerning..but no more than Ramaris was, just make sure she never has anyone staying the night. All the rest so far seem to be fairly normal, but I'll be looking into a few more as time allows. So far no illegal contraband."

Thinking back to what else was said, she made a mental note, or two rather.

"So I'll be combat instructing, Ichirou Mizushima, Aurora Tamoyo, Isamu Yukimura, and Adelaide Boucher, the goal in which is to be unorthodox with them and to teach them ways to improve outside the box.. That's fine, I won't go easy on Ichirou or Aurora as they are your children however.. We all must walk together."

With that out of the way she moves on. "Hmm, so Kanna, Aurora Tamoyo, Jojo, Amaris Alucard, Charlotte Chevalier for special sessions in emotions, civility and social sciences and the like.. Hmm, yes, I have some things in mind here, maybe even a way we can help Amaris with her quirk, but for that I'll need to speak with the science team. I also agree with your assessments, but my, my, putting all this names in my hands.. You must have a lot of Confidence in me."

With that before she passes the floor over, so to speak, there was two final issues.

"As to those that I tested, they have just cleared the hospital. Akeno was far too over confident and her power, well I'm wondering how she made it past the robots, unless we pulled the plug on them... Her power also interferes with allies, her strategic thinking was poor and the laws of relativity were against her. Samura.. he needs much more seasoning, his focus is ranged melee which is in and of it's self a contradiction. While I don't think we should kick them out, they should be moved to class 3C, the more training aimed hero course, or transferred to the South.. I've already made the arrangements."

Pausing for a bit, Misoka uses her quirk to separate one arm, using it to toggle a button for the wall mounted display, a rather wild eyed boy with a sword made of water, his clothing a mix of traditional Japanese and Modern Business wear.

"This is Oniwa, Izou. His father is person of notable concern, Shimada, Gyobou. He is the 5th Head of the Shimada Clan of the Yakuza.. Izou scored very highly on our test yet was placed upon in request in 2b, so I contacted the SDF...the perks of being a Civil Servant, hmm? Either way, Gyobou's son Genji, passed away of illness... Izou you see is a bastard son, but by rights the next head of the Shimada Gumi. The mother however is of interest, The SDF had a file on her, but it's gone.. Erased from the database, from what I could piece together from prefecture police, the boy and his mother spent a lot of time around a temple, ran by a man known to be a martial artist.. More than that however, well, I could write to Kanna's parents, her father likely knows, not that many Shinto shrines left. Given Gyobou has been making threats even before the boy joined, I recommend he be transferred to class 1A. All of this could prove to be useful one day. We should also move him next to Lucien, he has no neighbors anyways."

With that she lays the clicker on the table, whoever else had something to say, turning half her attention back to her inspections.

Kanna Tanaka - UA Dorms 1A

Mentions: None and all?

1570978374794.png

"Talismans and Charms Work as well as the faith behind them, though of course you might not like him.. However one must make an effort, blessings are a form of courage. I am here but to guide and wish for the dice to be in the favor of others."

She says in a very priestess like fashion, with her hands pressed together.

"The Kami give blessings and the Ancestors remember, but at the end of the way we are mortals with fate and choice, are this not great blessings? Power is found in faith and brotherhood, not in begging and expecting." As the rest of their talk went on, her chest jiggles slightly as she stretches.

"I still have no idea what you mean to either of those remarks." She says cheerily, maybe even tauntingly. Either she was aware and knew how to be ignorant of it, or she was. Smiling a bit at the last remark, Kanna gives a shrug.

"Prod? I would never do that, I simply like to know who I'm living with, after all, I wouldn't mind doing much of the cooking and the dinner table is a nice place to make others open up to one another."

With that she follows Charlotte down stairs it seemed a Q&A session was underway. Kanna decided to not hear most of it as she entered, studying those in turn. Others could be heard coming down the stairs for that matter, was someone else curious? Either way it was as good time as any. Looking at the rest, the Cupie girl really seemed like someone that did not want to be here, had Aurora kidnapped her? Amaris seemed slightly more lively, though her uwu, well that had made the mother's expressions leak out onto the daughters face briefly before fading away.

"Ah, a shadow bomb huh? Hey, that sounds pretty need, huh, but let's not kill off our teammates... Ah. The game." She says, taking notice of it finally, truthfully, such things did not concern her much. Growing up most of the money they got from the temple was used to keep it up, get food and for local charities, they did have a game machine, but it was an ancient cartridge using thing, her brother liked it, but Kanna herself never cared much. While this newer machine was curious she did not picture herself playing it. Though her big sister or motherly instincts seemed to kick in as the recalled the approaching footsteps.

"Ah.. I think I'll take a look in the kitchen, fix you all a few snacks, well if we have anything.. Also on the note of food, I may need lists, I can get a few deals towards that and rather like to cook.. As to a hero costume.." Smiling at that and looking over the rest, she shrugs. "This, made stronger, maybe some armored plates and a fox mask."

"Mister Otaku" UA Dorms 1A

Mentions: @Orikanyo
1570985263248.png

Having been called in by Misoka, a man with glasses and a firefighters Jacket, jumps from a passing helicopter, with a fiery look of determination in his eyes. While another quirk user in a medic's uniform deploys her own quirk of wind to flow his fall, the fireman lands right on the balcony of Jojo's room, Misoka's spare head and arm unlocking the latch and letting him in, as 'she' retreated back into the vents to continue her inspection of the dorms.

With a swift and deft motion of his hands, the man has a look of burning hatred to his eyes as he gazed over this SECOND RATE collection. Sweeping the covers aside, the truth was laid bare for all to see! A Takagi figure, using her hair to bound and hold a woman in a lewd fashion, having her way with her, the Ramaris figure with her second rate and all too flimsy clothing, Chitose was in a school girls uniform a much too small one that had a bit of.. spillover and was also flimsy cloth. Then there was Misoka, with a spare head in a terrible pose towards..something else, her undershit missing as the rest of her had no pants on, nor shirt, just her cloak and ribbon, then there was, what was her name, Akeno? The wolf girl..Yes, something like that, she had her arms on the ground, and her legs spread wide, also naked.

Shaking with a Fury, even the Kaz figure was lewd, most of the men were fine minus that. With that the man goes into search and destroy mod, lifting the bed matress up, he finds all the porn and the HUGGING PILLOWS, one was of Chitose in her current form, and on the other side naked, and there was one of some other hero from the past in much the same condition, a silver haired lady with blue eyes, a swimsuit on one side, naked on the other. The man's anger was overflowing at this point, as he rips open his coat and pulls out the supply kit of an artist, a pen and a sheet of paper.

Letting out a scream, fortunately no one was on this floor and the sound proof walls blocked it. The fireman was part of Misoka's crew, they called him Mister Otaku, his quirk was "Make-make- Art." With plastics and paints on hand, he could make small machine parts or items to a near perfection, on the job he often would replace broken parts and was always willing to go into a burning building to replace the lock with a new one, or things of this nature. But that was not the source of his name, he was in fact a massive Otaku, and the sheer amateur nature of this room was an assault upon his sensibilities. Upon the culture he upheld as Japan's professed number one Otaku, the Heroic Firefighter Mister Otaku.

Quickly his hands go to work, making latex clothing and paints, first he mostly leaves Takagi alone, in place dressing up the bad guy in classical robber apparel, and even going as far as to make a gun and a bank bag for it, plus putting on clothing for Takagi, changing nothing in the essence of the figure. Next he moved on to his boss, making clothing of latex and fabric, it was professionally fitted as well as her real clothing, the head he made a fake fire ball for and for the fun of it made five other miniatures, positioning them on sticks around the body, restoring her heroic stance. Next on he moved on to the Wolf adding on clothing to her, plus a removable blood decal to her arms and tail, so it looked like she was in a fight and not about to rape someone. Next Kaz would have his hero uniform, but he didn't do much more with him, as fuck that guy. Chitosi would gain a full uniform, with close attention paid to the skirt and thigh highs, Ramaris would get much the same treatment with more of a lady of shadows look as he added newer and better details to the face, using a higher grade paint. Satisfied with this work, he quickly moves on to placing light films over each Eroge book plus fake outer covers. Unless one directly looked at the book it would seem it had nothing but blank pages with scribbles. Next was the Dakimakura.

Mister Otaku wasn't sure what to do with those, he would cover it in his letter. In place of the Nudity he switched them out with Chitose in her hero clothes and a highly suggestive, yet conveniently censored school girl variant, the other hero was swapped out for much the same, but this time as a maid who had spilled cake on herself and had cleavage in view, it was then that he started his mad rant of a letter.

"Your Tastes are shit. The essence of beauty is in making a copy that surpasses or equals the beauty of the ones you look up to. Anyone can do nudity, but detail, fine details that you can show anyone with pride, that is what it means to be Otaku! To live your life openly and with Pride! Hiding your Eroges in such a place, and two Dakimakura! Are you mad? This is a school! Do not bring Shame upon our Sacred arts! Your figures have not be damaged, so much as improved and the current clothing can be removed, but true beauty comes in being able to undress them with the power of your mind! With enough subtilty you can do this to any woman at any place and no one is any the wiser! I have your old covers locked in the lockers at Yokohama station. Upon graduation or failure the Keys will be given to you. Improve upon your Otakuness! For if I return it will be with my Fire axe to fucking end you!

~~Japan's Number One Fire Fighter, Mister Otaku, follow me on Social media for the latest tips, tricks and figures! <3"

Stepping out onto the balcony, the wind user helped him rise back up into the sky and awaiting helicopter, that as quickly sped off.

Last edited:

Mentions: Everyone & No One.

Interactions: The New Kid.

___

Ah, what a long line it was.

The stagnation didn't get to Caine, however. No, this was far too pleasant. The people around him kept chirping and chirping, giving him so much to pick up on and gleam. They were going on and on incessantly and he enjoyed all of it. They were discussing quirks, their goals and motivations as well as their dreams and aspirations. What a pleasant lot he had found himself standing beside; their exuberance was infectious and he could feel his pulse rise in response to the things they said. The grandiose battles they would have - the hardships they would face as they ascended to the rank of 'number one' and set themselves apart from the rest of the heroes. Such blissful and almost ignorant dreams were splendid. It was good to be like that, Caine thought. It was good to keep that optimism.

Unlike the rest of people in line, he wasn't standing. No, no - standing? For that long? Ridiculous. He was just laid on the ground, eyes closed but listening. There was the pitter-patter of footsteps as people stood around and the sound of clear footfalls whenever the line began to move. That made it more than easy to just roll along the ground, keeping up with the line as he soaked it all in. The surface of the ground was a little rocky and uneven, but overall pleasant. He would have enjoyed it more if the sun had been out in full force - it would have made the ground hotter which would have been even more pleasant to lay on.

Not much could compare to hot asphalt, after all.

Eventually, he was next in line to receive his student I.D. and room assignment. He rolled into the person responsible and finally his eyes opened. Staring up at the person, he wasn't surprised by the look of concern on their face. Instead, he just smiled at them as he got up in an almost uncanny manner. His body was... Loose. Like a noodle. Wet spaghetti.

He was hungry.

"Salutations." He said in greeting as he took the card, glancing back over his shoulder to see who was next after him. Some tall lad who was the same height as him. Caine still wore a smile on his face as he hummed, reaching out to touch his peer's shoulder. "May the great Flying Spaghetti Monster rouse himself from his stupor and let his noodly appendages raise us to new heights as we embark on a new chapter in our lives." Caine said as he released Izou's shoulder and spun on his heel, turning away from him as he walked away. Though, walk was such a... Oversimplification of the way he moved. His movements were almost a little bit janky - he was staggering but it wasn't natural. It was as if his legs didn't work right but at the same time they did. He hummed to himself as he shambled on, one eye closing as he kept the other open just so he could get to where he needed to be.

Eventually he was there.

Of course he had gotten sidetracked by his own thoughts, instead coming to a complete halt as he stared at the sky for almost five minutes. Then he remembered the optimal way to fix crepes.

He didn't like crepes.

So he moved on, arriving at the UA Dorms where he'd be staying. Class 1A was where he had been assigned. That was good - it'd make keeping up with Lucien all the easier. Lucien, Lucien, Lucien - the boy was a mess. No, not a mess - a disaster. A trainwreck. At least in his brain box. Everything else? Perfectly Okay. His brainbox, however? Oh no, that wasn't good at all. So caught up in his thought, Caine didn't realize the door didn't open when he walked into it. He stood there for a moment, face first into the door before he sighed and opened it like it had been intended.

This was why he liked revolving doors.

He could easily open them with his face alone.

On the first floor, Caine sighed as he breathed everything in. He blinked once. Twice. Thrice.

"Certainly not in Kansas anymore. Ah, I hate Kansas. The midwest is terrible. South is too hot. North is too cold." He had never been to Kansas, but the real question on his mind was why did Idaho exist? Potatoes? He liked potatoes. Some people called them spuds, though. He didn't like that. Mashed spuds and gravy sounded terrible. There was a frown on his face as he walked, making his way through the building. He was fifth floor - lots of stairs. Lots of walking. Ah, he'd get Lucien to carry him whenever he found him. Or he'd just find a nice box to sleep in. Somewhere far more accessible and practical.

Why were stairs even designed the way they were? Step. Step. Step. He liked elevators. Why didn't the school have escalators? Stand. Move. A to B. Energy saving. Like an appliance, really. Just for the body.

Where was he now? Oh, right - third floor? Or maybe the fourth? Couldn't have been the fifth. Ah, he'd get there eventually.

TUBO8Vh.png

Oniwa, Izou
Interactions: This Very Weird Dude
Mentions: None

This had to be one of the longest mornings. De facto, is had to be the longest morning that Izou probably went through.

Twenty four hours ago, Izou had woken up to a dream come true. His tests to U.A. had been splendid. High scores on both the written and the practical exams allowed him to go to almost any class he wanted. However, despite his big ambitions, Kei had advised him to pick a class with less students, one where he wouldn't be on the center of attention. The reason was to both get his father's eyes off of him and also so that he could have more freedom to his own method of study and practice. One day he was studying in class 2B, a simple class focused mostly on the theoretical studies of Hero assistants. The next morning however, everything changed.

While waiting on the line, the boy once again gripped the letter in his hand with some degree of apprehension. Earlier today it came in that he would be transferred to a more serious course. Justifications were shoddy at best, but he doubted the headmaster needed any. The explanation was that, given his scores, the teachers decided alongside the headmaster that he should be in a more apt course. A transfer to class 1A was in order, along with a full change of course to full Hero. Since then he had to re-do all he did on the prior morning, including getting a new ID.

As he waited in the line, he sighed and looked upwards to the concrete ceiling above him. His mind thus far had been filled with paranoia, all but blanking out the activity around him. It made him wonder and wonder, thinking of all the possible reasons they would switch his class.

With that, the line moved and he just flowed along with it, barely paying any attention to it. Every now and again he would once again sigh. Eventually, though, a sudden touch brought him back to reality, pulling his attention to the person in front of him. A tall fellow, the same height he was. Izou's unfocused eyes centered on his face as the exquisite person moved his hand to his shoulder, his arm moving in a motion similar to that of a squid's. With that he stared for a moment at the guy, wondering just what was about to happen...

And something did happen... The guy in front of him spouted out the most ridiculous nonsense that Izou had heard thus far. "Flying...Spaghetti... Monster..." He mused out loud as the man moved away and wobbled in an unsettling fashion. He had heard that U.A. always had the most eccentric of students, but this was almost pushing the line for Izou. Just what had that boy said?

Upon hearing the call for the next person, however, he merely shook his head and followed to get his ID card. Upon taking it, he proceeded to move to his new room in the U.A. dorms. On his way there he noticed the same person from back then... Although this time he didn't even pay notice to Izou, as he was too busy staring off into the sky... While laying the ground.

"Weird. Very weird." Izou shook his head as he mused. He had thought Kei was eccentric enough, but it seems like fate couldn't help but toss him curveballs every now and again.

Pressing on to the dorms, Izou made his way to the fifth floor. Almost all of this was mentioned on the letter, so all he needed to do was find the room he had been assigned to. Sighing as he remembered once more the entire reason he was here now, he slowly made his way upstairs. As soon as he found his room, he just laid his backpack there and turned back to go downstairs again. He intended to tour the dorm and see everything... But once again... Another curveball.

Walking downstairs, his eyes locked onto a wobbly figure, almost crawling it's way upstairs. An amoeba would be more fitting for this description, maybe a deep sea animal, but no. It was the same figure from before... The exquisite man. "Wait... Don't tell me..." He mused aloud as he stared at Caine. Letting his thoughts disperse, he shut his mouth and continued walking downstairs, hoping the moving jelly-like figure wouldn't attempt to enlighten him once again on the sayings of the Flying Spaghetti Monster... Whatever that was.

Mentions: No.

Interactions: Maybe.

___

Wait, don't tell me -

What did that mean? It was a question without a question. A fragment of a sentence. Where was he going? Where did he come from? To think Caine would meet Cotton-Eyed Joe on his first day. Interesting. Caine was ascending, but he was descending. The body language and the look in his eyes told Caine everything he needed to know -- Cotton-Eye Joe did not want to be bothered. Did he view Caine as an annoyance? No, not quite. An aberration? Possibly. Eccentricities were hard for people to cope with. Method to the madness - raison d'être. Yes, that was more accurate.

His fellow classmate descended, so he did the same. The fifth floor would simply have to wait. The other walked forward, but Caine merely reversed. Eyes remained forward yet feet took him back; the fifth floor grew farther and farther away from his gaze, but that was fine. One day, he would fully ascend. For now, more pressing matters. He walked down the stairs backwards - dangerous, unsafe. But it almost seemed practiced in how he did it without much effort, walking backwards besides Izou.

"Salutations. I'm Caine, some call me 'Cai'. I have no preference, however." He explained, focusing on Izou's footsteps. Based on the direction, he could estimate which direction and when exactly he'd have to turn. He could have always turned around and walked normally, but that was trivial and boring. "Where have you come from and where will you go, Cotton-Eye Joe?" Caine inquired casually, curious as to where Izou was taking him.

Last edited:
Jojo!!

His first friend!! And on the second day!!!

Everything is turning up Jojo!!

"O-okay! Lets go!" the hope and joy in his voice actually pleasing, little did Ichirou know this was likely the first it's actually been like this in a long time. Jojo was juuuust about to walk into the wall that he imagined would put him into the girl's wing before he paused. "Hmm.. O-oh.. Umm.. Maybe.. Umm.."

he paused, looking down the hallways and then to ichirou.

"Should we.. Go say hi to the other boys first? I mean, if thats what you want!" he waved his hands, not wanting to push HIS ideas before his new friends. "...Umm... Do.. you know where the others.. are? Or if theres others here? Are they not here yet... Or maybe busy unpacking..." he trailed off in thought, still half floating off the ground, softly bobing up and down with his feet bent backwards as to not touch the floor.

"Umm.. whos on this floor with us? Wait.. Are we the first floor with rooms? How many boys are in our class?" Jojo began spitballing thoughts and questions, were this an anime he might have question mark appearing over his head.

@Jessica2477

(Feel free to bring us to the next rooms involved!)

TUBO8Vh.png

Oniwa, Izou
Interactions: This Very Weird Dude
Mentions: None

As Izou passed by, he couldn't help but notice that something was really uncommon with this person. He seemed to be truly different not just in his state of being but also in his attitudes. There was something off-putting about him that no one could quite pin. However, he simply continued walking until he heard Caine's voice. Looking over his shoulder he noticed that the boy was walking downstairs in reverse, instead of turning around.

For a second, he couldn't contain his expression of both surprise and disbelief. Just... Why? Couldn't he just walk down as a normal person. Then again... Izou guessed that he really couldn't. Perhaps there was something about this person, something that forced them to act as they were. Their quirk? A personality quirk? Truly, those were decently rare, it made Izou question what his potential to be a Hero even was if he was this unorthodox about even the smallest of things. They say the most brilliant minds were often seen as madmen by their peers and Izou had seen enough madmen in his life to tell madness from eccentricity. Instead of reacting, he simply turned around and kept on walking.

The Exquisite brought up his similar greeting and went on to tell Izou his name. A foreign name indeed... Adding yet again to the true enigma of this figure. As the two walked downstairs, Caine added with an typically strangely formed phrase, questioning Izou where he came from and where he was going. He also called Izou something weird... Which Izou figured was best to ignore. Izou kept on walking for a few seconds in silence until he reached the Fourth floor, where he simply stopped and turned to Caine. For a moment, he eyed the man as he turned to face him. Izou's bright eyes and serious expression fixated themselves on him, staring for half a second before he spoke.

"My name is Oniwa Izou. I believe we will be classmates, so it is good to meet you, Caine-san." Finishing his greeting, the boy briefly nods his head. His voice was a serious one, void of any lingering friendliness or warmness. However, it wasn't cold either. The Swordsman was good at maintaining a neutral tone and attitude. From an outside, it almost seemed like they were talking to a businessman. "Uh... About where I came from... Same place as you. We were just getting our ID cards a few minutes ago, remember? I believe that means you're a transfer student like me. The majority of students were assigned their IDs and classes yesterday." With that, Izou briefly moves his hand to rub his cheek with his index, a small smile briefly appearing on his face.

Well, he didn't want to tell someone he just met where he really came from and Izou wasn't one to bring up lies either. If Caine insisted, he'd just respectfully tell him off. "I was just planning to check out the place. It seems most facilities are on this floor and on the first floor so I was going to take a look." With that, he turned towards the nearby door. It seems that this floor was dedicated to the bathroom. Although there was another door that led to some garden. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be going to take a look at the first floor." With that, he once again turned his back to Caine and continued to walk downstairs. He was hoping to explore the dorm for a bit and plan on what to do next.

@Orikanyo

Uncertainty. Hmm...

Ichirou nodded, "That's a better idea actually. We're on the first floor that has any rooms, so let's go up the stairs and see if we run into anyone else. We can ask one of the girls what happened later." He said, subtly reassuring Jojo that his ideas were good.

At the other's questions, he paused to think back to the paper. "Someone named "Isamu" was supposed to be on the same floor as us, but I haven't seen or heard a peep from him. He might not be here yet. As for how many, I think there was 6 total from what I remember."

He gestured Jojo to follow him so they could start heading up the stairs for the next floor.

On his way to the 3rd floor, Ichirou nearly ran into another student, this one he had not seen before. The guy had black hair, purple horns, red eyes, and had some... outdoorsy stuff?

Had he been camping for his ID or something? Kind of a stretch.

Was that a hunting bag, actually? Nevermind.

"Hey! I'm Ichirou and this is my friend Jojo. Do you want some help with anything?" He asked, mainly just wanting the possibility of getting a name or giving this person a place to sit at lunch if they wanted to avoid that awkwardness.

~~~~

@EmperorsChosen

Cupie had been enthralled in not just the game but the conversation that she didn't notice the newcomers enter the living space. Aurora and Amaris were both pretty good at this game, but playing against them was allowing her to get a better understanding of how they think and what they prioritize. Do they go for the support first or do they go for the kill? How do they get themselves out of sticky situations when all hope was lost? Do they just accept fate or do they fight to the bitter end?

Pretty interesting stuff.

Grrrr Aurora seriously needed to get off her dick. Cupie was getting sick of being backed into the corner!

Suddenly, a voice right next to her face caught her completely off-guard. Her body jumped and she released a blood-curdling scream. Her first instinct against this "threat" was to make a heart in her hand, twist herself around, and swing her hand so the slap she was about to deliver would also have a glass heart sandwiched between the impact.

~~~~

The long lines of ID retrieval left Octavia extremely bored and uncomfortable after being sandwiched between so many people who didn't understand that invading her personal bubble didn't make the line move faster. Her crow, Fosc, needed to flap its wings every so often and to stretch, but in such a crowd they didn't have that option, leaving it antsy. But finally, she made it to the administration desk and received her card and the information she needed.

Just yesterday, her teacher had taken her aside and informed her of the changes to her class assignment. Apparently they had been switching around some students and now she would be placed in the esteemed Class 1A. Octavia was still stunned, to say the least. She had been so happy when she learned she had made it into UA at all. But to participate in the same class that so many talented individuals... Ugh, she just might faint!

She carried her luggage up the stairs towards her designated room, at the end of the hall on the fifth floor next to students named "Airi" and "Adelaide."

Heh, maybe they were nice?

Suddenly, a blood-curdling scream caught her attention, coming from the living space. She rushed over to see what had just happened, inwardly hoping that no one needed help.

"What happened?! Is everyone okay?" She asked aloud to the group of girls playing video games.

Misoka Daichi - Teachers Workroom

1571108303027.png

Looking through further files, he transfer order would meet with...issues.

"Are you kidding me?" Speaking into a head piece, she seemed to grow more and more irritated, abandoning her search of the rooms, holding a hand to her right ear.

"So...you to take them, need to take two others from 2B and we need... Just send me the files, I'll take two off of your hands if you are that hard pressed.. Wait.. Say that again.."

Shutting her eyes briefly, Misoka storms off to a corner talking into her headset again. "YOU DID WHAT?! WHY DID YOU SIGN IT! IT'S NOT THE TIME!" With a bit of discussion between her and the other party, Misoka just sighs. "Fine..I'm just.. worried about her.. No, I forgive you..mostly.. Still though for her to do this.. No, I'll take care of it.. See you later."

It was then that she signed, pulling up a file from the directory. "Looking at all the extra work from the two transfers and and well two more... All of us have five students to handle, but you. I would take this one, but I know the limits of my judgement." Handing a paper over, a small girl who climbed the back of the War bot and sat atop it's head during the intial exaim could be seen, one with Red Panda like features and the facial features matching close to the one standing before him..

The him, being Allo, and one he should know. "Other than that we need to rework these lists.. It seems the UA is filled across the board and some dorms don't have room..but first I need to speak with my daughter...well no, later.." Just making arrangements with control to reassign cards as she looked through the files, this was all a tiresome job.

Ayami Daichi - Dorm 1A

Interactions: Various/any
Mentions: Please don't kill me mom

1571109653779.png

Suddenly and swiftly, Ayami was made to leave her room, with a bit of fright, the revelations had came down. Mother was likely to be very, very upset.. Why didn't she join one of the others... She didn't consider the fact her mother worked here...

"Oh no..hahaha..uh so 1A wants me..huh.."

Her things would be packed up and sent over later, for now she just needed to get over there and claim her room. A bit nervous, she wasn't sure who would be in class 1A, entering through the front door, she smiles and peers within, no one seemed to be in the main entryway at least. moving along, she heard a commotion from another room, peeking her eyes around quickly, she see the dread hugger, Aurora.. And Kanna! Her Savior! She would protect her from that rough armed big breasted brute! Well.. maybe brute was too strong, she wasn't so bad outside of the touching.. And Amaris.. Ducking her head back, she really didn't want her presence being known just yet, looking into the Terrarium, she would wait to see how events unfolded.. Or who else may have been sent here, the crews were grumbling about needing to move so much stuff today, and hopefully for the last time of the year.

With her ears perked up and tail swishing back and forth, she climbs atop the Terrarium in her school uniform, laying on the top lid, semi napping.

Masaru: #5098ab

Mentions: The weirdos

Interactions: @RedArmyShogun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having made his way down to the first floor, Masaru had been relaxing with a comic in hand. One might think Masaru was too stoic for such trivialities, but he had some surprisingly normal enjoyments when he wasn't being a hard-ass about training or school. After a short while he had heard some of the girls move into the adjacent room. They seemed to be playing some game or something. He considered checking out what they were up to, but decided that could wait until he finished the current chapter.

Masaru truly considered being social, however then the scream occurred. The sudden screech followed by the sound of a clap of skin against skin startled him, causing him to jump slightly and fumble with his comic. With some urgency, Masaru shot out of the seat and moved to peek into the room. However, then he saw three giant red flags; Cupie, Cupie's quirk in effect, and Cupie's quirk in effect with Charlotte as the target.

Narrowing his eyes, there wasn't a question of if he wanted anything to do with this. He didn't. He really didn't. Especially not after yesterday.

Slowly creeping away from the entrance to the room, Masaru proceeded to evacuate out the other door. He would cross around the terrarium with the red tail and-Red tail?

Pausing, Masaru glanced up at the terrarium with a confused expression. There was a fluffy red tail drooping down from the top of the terrarium. Had an animal gotten into the building? Did someone sneak it in? Maybe it was just a stuffed animal Charlotte put up their to confuse or distract someone. It seemed like something she'd do.

Reaching up to touch the tail, perhaps he could see what the hell it was by getting its attention, or if it was even a living thing. He prayed to God that it wasn't dead, whatever it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mentions: @Gameroom

Interactions: @GameRoom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, it went almost according to plan.

Just as Amaris had begun to lecture her about oh so not sneaky she was, Cupie had jumped far more than she had expected. It seemed Charlotte hadn't just startled the girl, but scared her within an inch of her life. It was honestly kind of cute, in a way, considering the girl's personality. At least, it would've been if the pinker girl hadn't followed the scream up with a slap and a use of her quirk.

With an exclamation of sudden pain, the slap had reverberated through the room and had sent Charlotte floating back. Or rather, she remained levitating mostly in the same place, albeit she was now spinning slowly backwards.

As the foreign girl stabilized, she blinked a few times, her pupils now replaced with a familiar heart shape just as a new girl entered the room. She had heard Cupie's scream and came immediately to help. It was so very noble of her, befitting someone of her apparent grace a beauty. The face of an angel paired with a curvaceous body of a model and a heart filled with compassion.

"Hehehe..." Giggling uncharacteristically, it neither sounded out of genuine humor or smug amusement.

Rather than remarking to Cupie or talking back to Amaris, it seemed as though her attention had entirely switched to the new arrival. Floating over to her, Charlotte plopped herself down right in front of the girl as the primary focus, an apparent expression of pain as she cupped her cheek with one hand and leaned into her supposed rescuer.

"Emika-chan slapped me right across the face for no reason at all! Oh it hurts so much."

Mentions: No.

Interactions: Maybe.

___

Oniwa Izou. Izou Oniwa.

I-Z-O-U. O-N-I-W-A.

What a curious name - Caine couldn't help but wonder if it would be -standard- by Japanese standards or irregular. He sincerely hoped it was the latter, really. Caine doubted anyone present in the school would be -regular- so it was almost fitting that even their names would be irregular. Was his own name irregular? Caine couldn't have been sure. Cain. Kain. Kaine. Kane. Caine. Uncommon, certainly. Its origins? Murky. Undoubtedly from a certain story of fratricide. How unpleasant, truly. Caine would never kill Lucien. Lucien. Lucian. Lucifer? No, outlandish. But also possible. Who could ever really know?

Languages were messy. Complicated. Like relationships, really. Ever changing, ever evolving. Stagnation meant death - wasn't that why Latin had died out? Maybe, maybe not. Civil studies had never been his forte. Musings? Splendid. Kept the brain box chugging along. Gears would whir and the machine would run. The body was a factory and his thoughts were the workers. But back to the matter at hand - Cotton-Eye Joe. Where did he come from? A place. Where was he going? Another place.

When someone asked, "Where are you from?" the answer was typically more grounded and solidified. Certain. Cotton-Eye Joe's answer? Vague. Flighty. He didn't want to answer - didn't want his beans spilled. He was hiding something. What? That was the secret. It was an intriguing thing; made Caine want to fiddle around in his brain box until all the beans spilled out. Spilling beans? Perfectly fine.

Milk? Dreadful.

Caine smiled at Izou, a slight gleam in his eyes as he stared him in the eyes. "It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Oniwa Izou. I look forward to our future correspondence. I hope your exploration of this structure is fruitful, but there are people about. Don't get lost in the maze." Caine said as he began to shamble along once more, walking forward once more as he raised a hand and offered a peace sign to Izou. Cotton-Eye Joe was a curious fellow - the secrets he held were no doubt thought-provoking. He had gained Caine's interest.

Humming to himself, Caine continued his ascension. Step. Step. Step. Staircase after staircase. He'd get to the fifth floor when the time was right.