1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Action, Adventure, etc.
Generally, it's what I feel more in the mood for.
Ryohei and Kaito
#483D8B and #B22222
Today it begins!
@Luminosity

Ryohei took a deep breath as he looked up at the school building before him. He'd barely even passed the threshold of the entrance gate. He took a deep breath. Aside from maybe one or two people, he was alone. He'd made sure to come extra early today after all. He adjusted the tie of his uniform. His first day. The first of many on the long road to becoming a hero. He looked down at the palm of his right hand before balling it into a tight fist.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step," he said, pushing doubt from his mind. Ryohei looked back up towards UA High School. Solidifying his resolve, he took one final breath and stepped forward.

This single step would change everything. He felt something tugging at him from within. He shook his head. "That's enough of that." He was alone. Who was he talking to? No. It was nothing. He made his way to the main building, up the stairs, and down the hall to his classroom. Class 1-A. How many could say they were accepted, let alone admitted to Class 1-A? It was where legends were born. He smiled as he walked into the room.

Empty though it was, the pressure felt immense. Maybe it was just him. Maybe he was fanboying a bit. Delusions of grandeur, maybe? He shook his head no. Maybe now was the time to let all of this out. He had to relax himself. He found his assigned seat and breathed out a sigh of relief. He sat down and leaned back, closing his eyes, a small smile taking it's place on his face as he rested and waited.

MEANWHILE!

Kaito had slepted in! He awoke with a shock slamming his fist down on his blaring alarm clock. "Crap! What time is it?!" he asked, perhaps a bit too loud, as he looked around for an answer. With nobody in his room, of course he wouldn't get one...

"AH SHIT!" His eyes fell on the crushed novelty "
Blazing Hero: Hellcat" alarm clock. "I stood in line for hours to get that!" he shouted, tears already falling from his face. "I'm sorry!" he cried, holding up the busted remains of his clock. Still, just barely he could see the original time the clock had shown. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Ryohei's eyes shot open for just a moment, the faintest ringing present in his ears. "What the hell?" he asked in a hushed voice. People were starting to arrive it seemed, but that... wasn't what he'd heard right?

Kaito jumped out of bed, shaking his foot free from his comforter, as he rushed to get himself ready. Somehow he managed to fix his hair, polish and file down his horns, and brush his teeth all at once. He growled as he worked his uniform on, the tie a disheveled mess around his neck as he sprinted out of his room, down the stairs, into the kitchen to grab a piece of toast and give his mother a kiss goodbye, and out the door.

"Dammit dammit dammiiiiiiit!" he continued to shout, his voice muffled by the toast in his mouth. He had to hurry or he'd be late!

46f919853eedcf1177931350fcc6ef25.png
It was a new day. New day, new start, right? That was what Yui told herself as trotted the way to school, her satchel filled with notebooks and the such. Yes, Yui was prepared for her first shot at proving herself to her parents. Still, the thought intimidated her. Why did she have to go to this prestigious school? It wasn't like she didn't have any other choice; all she wanted was to have a peaceful life and study-- she didn't know, science or something. But her parents would have none of it. She was sure they would disown her if she even breathed a word of not being interested in going to UA. They hadn't been top heroes, so they placed their dreams on her-- she would acheive them for them, she guessed. To be frank, she didn't really mind. If it made her parents happy, then she would go and do whatever. But if it was difficult, which these classes were bound to be... she didn't know.

She had finally made it to the gate. From this distance, she could see a couple of students begin to file into the massive building. She decided it was within her best interests to meekly follow the group, entering her classroom. Already, there were some people there. At least she wasn't late. She slipped into the room alongside the others, sitting down next to a rather normal looking boy that looked relaxed in his chair.
"Hi!" she greeted as cheerily as she could. "My name's Chisaka Yui. I guess we're classmates now!"

Ryohei and Kaito
#483D8B and #B22222
Introductions!
@Luminosity

Ryohei hadn't closed his eyes again, following that weird... noise that'd pulled him from his thoughts. He didn't wanna make a bad impression on his new classmates. He was aiming for number one someday after all. But still... He wasn't necessarily the social butterfly type. That is to say, he wouldn't be the one to just approach and say hi to people he'd never met before. He needed to feel out situations first. Luckily he didn't have to worry about that as a girl soon took a seat next to him and introduced himself.

"Hey, Nakamura Ryohei," he replied softly as he turned a bit in his seat to give her his attention. "You can call me Ryohei though. I'm not really one for being all formal. If that's cool with you, I mean." He smiled, running his fingers through his hair. "Either way, it's nice to meet you," he said as he held out his hand to shake. That was a pretty good first impression right? He wasn't being too forward or anything? Ah well, worst came to worst, they were gonna have time to get to know each other better.

Soon though, the relative peace of the room was interrupted as a horned, devil-like young man burst into the room. "AH! Am I late?! Am I?!" He seemed tired, sweaty, exhausted. It was only the first day. Someone confirmed that he wasn't and he threw his fists up. "YES!" he cheered.

"Well, he's certainly energetic," Ryohei commented with a small laugh. "Not a bad way to start the year I suppose."

"The name's Kobayashi Kaito! Friends call me Kai. Enemies can keep my name out of their mouths." He didn't seem the type to have many enemies though. Regardless, the room certainly was becoming more energetic with the boy's appearance. He didn't just find a seat though. He was making the rounds. Saying hi to apparent old friends, greeting new ones. Some seemed more than happy to greet the devil boy. Other's a bit more reserved, almost unsure.