2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Greek/Roman mythology, Action, Mystery, Scifi, Anime, Medieval, Yaoi, Yuri, Fandom.
[fieldbox=, solid, red]
Welcome to U.A. High all you aspiring Heroes! Its another year at the famous Academy for heroics and you all are a fresh batch of students starting the new school year together in the Hero, General Studies, and Support courses! This will be one of the toughest challenges you'll ever face in your life. But in return you'll grow to be the very Heroes you so admire. Now go beyond! Plus...ULTRA![/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=, solid, lime]
Hello everyone! I'm looking to start up a My Hero Academia (Boku no Hero Academia) group rp that will revolve around the start of a new school year where we will be playing Freshmen at U.A. High. This will be an alternate universe from the anime/manga and set about 30 years into the future but you are allowed to have your parent(s) be canon (ex: Bakugou lmao) but please take into consideration their Quirks and history. Also just so its not all canon parents I will only be allowing 6 canon characters as parents, all of which will be played as NPC's.

I'll have a more thorough/intriguing plot planned out if this gets enough of interest, but for now thats the bare bones. I hope you will join our Academia! =D Looking forward to hearing from you!

I'm also looking for a Co-GM if anyone is interested please let me know either below or via PM. Must have knowledge of the anime or manga. Thank you~
[/fieldbox]

I'll join in on the party , Chicka!

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
I could take a look in this. Do our characters all have to be students or is there room for some people to play teachers, villains, etc?

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I'll join in on the party , Chicka!
Yay!
I would definitely be interested, if you'd have me.
Of course, welcome aboard! :D
I could take a look in this. Do our characters all have to be students or is there room for some people to play teachers, villains, etc?
I was going to have villian and student roles with teachers as NPC's. But if there's enough interest in it there could be some teacher/hero roles ^^

I'll have to pass, as I know nothing about the anime or manga. I wish this rp well.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Okay ty for the support @Leucothea :)

Also if anyone knows someone that might be interested in this feel free to tag them!

Reactions: Alis_Audāx
Sorry for the delay everyone! It seems everytime I get the chance to work on the OOC real life gives me a boot to the head T_T I'll have it up as soon as I can!

Reactions: DJFlare84
Have room for another? I showed interest for another Hero Academia interest check, but they haven't updated in forever :/

this sounds like it could be lots of fun to see what people come up with for their quirks. If your still looking for more players id love to join, message me back or something thanks.

this sounds like it could be lots of fun to see what people come up with for their quirks. If your still looking for more players id love to join, message me back or something thanks.
You are very welcome to join! We're still accepting players =D I know I'm looking forward to what Quirks people can come up with.

Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
Alright cool thanks ive already started working on my character. Should have it up by tomorrow morning if all goes well.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈