My Hero Academia (FxF or FxM) Romantic

H

Hitomi Forsyth

It has been awhile since I posted to this site. Oh boy. but it's the best place for fandom stuff I know of so let's just go with it. First I'm okay with canon pairs but I would prefer not to do them right now. I've got a character I want to use and plan to use for it. Also...no I don't have an idea in mind, I'd love to discuss it with you what you'd wanna do. I just really need some romantic fluff right now cuz I haven't been the happiest lately. Oh right, this is my girl.

CF9345DF-7DB8-4BD2-B983-0C6BFDD49ABC.jpeg

Yes she's sketchy and yes she's mine the art belongs to my friend. I'd appreciate if you didn't steal it. Her name is Magnolia Hana, her Quirk is Living Flower (Or Animated Flora or Flora Vitae) I haven't decided which I like better yet. It's just as it suggests, she's a plant girl, lives off sunlight and water and photosynthesizes, she lives in a green house in winter and I've even done research about Magnolia flowers cuz I wanna use this character so
much. When it comes down to it I'm a go with the flow roleplayer, but I don't really like super short responses, doesn't give me anything to work with so be kinda decent pretty please? Also, once ideas start flowing I can keep rolling, just need some inspiration. And I really really just want some fluff and love. Hero and action stuff will obviously be in it but I wanna focus on their story and how they come to adore the other.

Anyway thanks for reading all that, sorry I rambled I'm just bored and want to write a lot lately but can't do what I normally do. Will you please help me? You can PM me or post to the thread~

I'm up for another my hero academia rp if your still looking.

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
I'm down

• Love
Oh wow. You guys showed up out of no where. owo' When did you respond to this?

ALSO I'm totally down to do this rp with you guys. So if you're still interested let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Still am want to pm me and discuss it.

• Love