My Hero Academia: Future

SRdbgF_XNty5HkU72Akr84PEqSpZXASrbXtJTHTvPLiDLnhoeazyWRfJyDLvV8XJsGFAnWjWVRbOFo7fZtcJObkJD5wVB_KsWZYt1f39qs94XvzPBA2Gmpzb_3WdnYCOlQXJ7d7R

"???"

Just as the students began socializing with one another, an armored figure with snake motifs approached them with a cavalier stride. “Yo.” the humanoid approached while waving his hand. His body language indicated that he was either really laid-back or lazy, perhaps a little bit of both.

“Truth be told, one of the other two were supposed to be here. But I suppose I will have to do. Congratulations and Welcome to UA, I look forward to working with all of you.” He gave a grandiose bow to the newcomers before continuing the conversation by introducing himself. “They call me "Cobra".” he said while pointing to himself with his thumb.

“I’m one of your seniors. We’ll be seeing a lot of each other..” he continued while examining each of the 1A students, his head pivoted to each and every one of them after a few seconds. Despite wearing a fully enclosed helmet, there was something unsettling about having a faceless humanoid stare into you, it was almost as if he was sizing them up for something. He gave a small chuckle to the group before speaking once more. “I have a feeling you guys are going to be an interesting bunch." he briefly paused to inspect each of them once more before moving to another topic. "Well, as your senior, I am obligated to answer your questions, so ask away..” he spoke with a jovial tone, something that isn't likely to go away anytime soon.

__original_drawn_by_chaosringen__sample-bfd38d4415eee4832109c397083d6aae-1-png.214618
~Do You Remember?~
the 21st Night of September
Amano Yubiki
Interactions: Billy the Kid @FrozenDreams
The boy seemed interested in the commotion. She supposed it was only natural. Especially given how she brought it up to begin with. She nodded her head in affirmation. "Yeah. Most people think he's gross, but I think he's quite cute." It was then that the sludge finally peaked out from the crowds and inched its way towards Amano. She wasn't about to address it much further though. Instead she reached down and stretched a part of it up, rolling it thin in her fingers.

"Hold on, I'm about to learn what class I'm in" As she said that, she brought the thin 'noodle' to her ear, allowing it to inch its way back inside, the slime on the floor growing smaller and smaller. She was given a quick recollection of everything that it had seen. As well as what class she was going to be in. "Oh! Looks like I'l be in 1A too. Guess we'll be classmates too.". She tilted her head and closed her eyes in a smile. This would have been cute would it not been for the ooze crawling into her ear overshadowing it.

"Oh! I'm sorry I just realized I haven't introduced myself. I'm Amano. Amano Yubiki. And this..." By now the slime was bringing that last bit of it's mass up to her shoulder and sliding inside. Amano gestured towards it with both hands open. "Is Mnemu' With that last bit, it crawled fully inside, pulling up a tiny droplet of itself with one last pulse. "I don't think I've got your name yet. Though Mnemu is telling me it picked up pretty much everyone else in our class. So if you want I could introduce you to them." That offer was made in spite of the fact that no one else had actually met Amano herself.

Ryoshi.png~Wait, me? Really?~
Ryoshi Inoru
Interactions: Red Ranger @TreasureSniper
Why do they need to fill this paperwork out on their first day! Why not have them do it beforehand! But that isn't the issue. Ryoshi, forgot a pencil. And now he had to ask someone else for one. But everyone was busy finishing their own stuff. Did he seriously have to wait until they had finished? He stood there aimlessly humming to himself. "Spare a pencil for an imbecile~" He waited patiently, hoping someone would hear his call.

Looking around though, it seemed mostly everyone had paired off. But he may be in luck as he heard someone not too far off in a red Super Sentai outfit claiming to be their Senior offering to answer any questions. Ryoshi was quick to lift his hand and push his way through the lines "Senpai, I've got one! I've got a question!" He tripped over something and fell face first onto the pavement before pulling himself back up, Rubbing his face slightly. "No no, I'm fine. I can survive a fall from much higher..." He was dazed though and for a moment he forgot why he was hurrying. But as he came to, he quickly remembered. "Do you have a pencil I can borrow!"

"Iona Kakehi"

Interactions: @Thaleko @RedArmyShogun @TreasureSniper
"Huh, nay she's just got a pep in her step. She's just making small talk with us," Iona chimed patting Vitalis on the back to encourage her to talk more to the Oni girl. Thankfully Isa continued to converse with them bringing up rather something interesting as she was apparently sought for by a Hero's direct test result. Now that was quite a curious scenario even enough to cause Iona to raise an eyebrow at the Oni for such a tantalizing bit of news. However, that was immediately overtaken by the bigger news of the Oni actually discovering she was a Class 1-A student. In excitement for Isa, Iona cheered for the Oni girl.

"That's awesome, and yep that's what my gal pal said. See you're getting it. Oh, oh what about you Vitalis," Iona spoke more excited for her goth friend's scenario as she got her own papers out to check her class arrangement. As she shuffled through her papers just like on Isa's easy-to-read letters Iona was also assigned to class 1-A.

"Neat so am I, but what about you Vitalis," she spoke up again surprisingly not really showing much excitement for her own assignment to the most prodigal class, but more excited for those around her. It would probably seem like Iona didn't much mind where she was placed seemed she was satisfied enough just being accepted by U.A. Though before her new friend could reveal her assignment some super-sentai-dressed person straight out of one of Iona younger siblings shows popped in to introduce himself.

"Other two? Ah, he must be one of the Big Three from the senior class," Iona concluded to Isa, and Vitalis as for a moment her super smile dimmed for only a moment. He was sizing them up there was no doubt the way his head was moving among them along with the other 1-A's in the vicinity, but for some reason, she was not a fan of it. Yet waving it off rather quickly she turned to Vitalis in full excitement stepping in place as if in the middle of a dancing exercise. She wasn't being rude to the "Cobra" she was just more excited about whether or not Vitalis was in her class.

系 異虹
Irokei Iniji
Interactions:
Hotaru Sunemizuki (@EmperorsChosen ), Nakao Mari (@RedArmyShogun )

SDC8wWub.png

Iniji stared at the girl he spoke up to for a few moments, he had to get a good grasp of her facial expressions and his eyes made it difficult for him to see tiny differences. She seemed amused at his form's status, it was natural tha the oddly shaped and clean-cut holes would strike up some questions. "...oh, I was just warming up my quirk-" He began to explain to the girl, though Iniji didn't really want to go into too much detail. He had a tendency to keep the exact functionalities of his quirk hidden, though anyone with two brain cells can probably figure it out after seeing him use it for a few times.

This was when another student intervened. Iniji never thought of himself as socially awkward, even if some people perceive him in that way. He's not scared or anxious about interacting with others, his overly calm disposition just gives off such an impression. But when meeting characters like this newcomer, he can understand why people would label him "introverted" in comparison to her. Eavesdropping much...The boy thought as he blinked a few times, the new girl's color scheme hurt his eyes a bit. It was easy enough to get the gist of her quirk, with the feline features and all.

The taller girl acted first and petted the new girl's head between her feline-like ears, before quickly flinching away and introducing herself. ...Is this how girls act in junior high? Iniji quietly thought, he wasn't exactly the popular with girls type.

"Irokei, Iniji Irokei." He looked at the feline girl, then to the tall one.

Iniji dug through the few scraps of paper that he had previously accidentally cut out from his sheet, on one of them was a partially cut off "-A", he put the piece up to the swiss-cheese-like sheet and aligned it with a particular hole. Iniji wasn't too surprised he got into 1-A, he had turned quite a few heads at the entrance exam, as any mock enemy that came near him serendipitously fell into very specific pieces, while he didn't really react much at all.

"Class 1-A, please to make your acquaintance, Nakao-san, Sunemizuki-san."

Vitalis Alucard
kayoka-blue-archive-jpg.214070

interacting: @Azurian Dream @RedArmyShogun
A lot of pep in her step... like Iona herself. Vitalis looked over at the horned girl and stared at her for a moment. Maybe she was the odd one, and most girls this age were like these two? Peppy. Upbeat. Cute. And fun? Truth be told, Vitalis had no clue, as she had no interaction with other girls her age before now. Or boys for that matter. She had been heavily homeschooled.

Still, maybe she was simply a 'defective' girl. Like the rest of her family. She had heard stories about her mother and grandmother's eccentricities that probably didn't fit in with the common person.

Still, that didn't mean she had to continue the trend. Vitalis looked at her own paperwork, and felt joy well up inside her. It was an untold happiness that filled her to the brim. So sudden that obvious delight appeared on the pale girl's face in the form of a sudden sunny smile with pinkened cheeks.

"Nyiee a th'ua."

With that, her face fell, and she held up her paperwork over her mouth. Her mood immediately fell with her embarrassing speech. These two were so friendly. And were directly talking about being 'friends'. Vitalis had been wrapped up in the moment of meeting new people -specifically girls her age. The prospect of friends was appealing. But now she was afraid of the notion once again. She wasn't here to make friends; she was here to learn how to best control her quirk, how to be a hero, and..

"M-mm.. me too, 1-a-A," she squeaked out.

Her eyes followed Iona's over to the strange older male who was wearing some heavy power armor. He was speaking so boastfully. With so much power behind his voice. Assertive.

It made Vitalis withdraw in discontent at her own speech even more.

At this point the noise at assembly was growing massively louder, students were all eager to either get to their dorms or finally get to their classes. New UA teachers struggled to work through but with the help of the once dominant hero Vlad King students quickly were able to get to their individual classes and were advised to stay there until a teacher walks in. The class 1-A room seemed nearly like an ancient piece of history. It was here that hero's that such All Might, Best Jeanist, and even Deku and Dynamite were made to be their greatest versions here. Before anything else could be said there was a single student in the classroom already, laying on top of the teacher's desk.

He looked up with golden eyes and similarly had a reminiscent darker gold hair color, but only if it was tanned out a bit. He possessed a white streak in his hair as well and his face sparked with curiosity as everyone filed in. "Oh shit I over-" He tumbled off the side of the desk and quickly regain his composure, "Hey everyone! U-um if this is class 1-A then I'm your classmate!" He was still in the middle of frantically regaining his composure when he noticed a bit of confusion. He grinned a bit as he brought up a thumb pointing at his chest and looked at everyone. "The names Hashi Karminari."

NeilFace.png
Takeshi Sakura

Takeshi awkwardly scratched the side of his head with a finger as Kisaragi went on about slumber parties and the like. Slumber parties were far from being something he did often, nor was he in any hurry to do one, though he didn’t want to admit it to her. “Ah, yes, gawking at girls in sleepwear really is something I’d do.”, he retorted with an amused smile as he rolled his eyes at her first comment.

His expression then slowly dropped in slight embarrassment as Kisaragi kept going on with her… following comments. Takeshi wasn’t dense; he knew she was only teasing him but despite his best attempts to keep a straight face, he couldn’t help but look down and avert his gaze. The way this girl acted and spoke was almost opposite to his own and the way she closed the distance instantly by giving him a nickname took him by surprise. “A-Alright, that’s enough, geez…”, he finally managed to let out after a small cough. He was already getting dizzy from the way Kisaragi was handling the conversation. Fortunately, she immediately changed the subject and instead brought up how she would get a form for him to fill. “Hey, whoa, hold on..! Even if I suddenly changed my mind, which I’m not, I’d at least need to sort things out with my folks at home- annnd she’s gone.”, he deadpanned as the gyaru bounced away in search of other forms.

While staying at the dorms still wasn’t on his mind, he decided to wait for Mika to come back. He probably wouldn’t fill the form still but he’d feel bad pushing someone away like that by just walking away. And even though he didn’t try much to get into any conversation, he couldn’t help but be relieved that someone still bothered to talk to him.

‘Urgh, I’m too soft in social situations, geez…’

As he waited for his new friend(?), Takeshi resumed his previous activity of looking around, noticing a few faces he didn’t see before. The one who stood out the most was a guy in a complete set of red armor, who claimed to be one of their seniors. But then, there was an insectoid-looking student who made himself noticed by tripping by approaching their armored senpai. He couldn’t hear what he was saying but it may have been a question for this Cobra to answer. Looking down on the papers he held, he saw that he was in Class 1-A. He wondered who would also be in his class...

Before Kisaragi could come back to him, teachers started ushering students toward their respective classes, something Takeshi gladly did. This way, he wouldn’t be forced to fill out this cursed dorms form and he couldn’t really be reprimanded for giving up on Kisaragi. Best case scenario.

Takeshi was a little surprised to see someone seemingly waiting for them in the classroom. Their teacher? No way, he looked their age. What was he doing on the teacher’s desk? ‘I guess those can be pretty comfortable…’, he mused. Well, whatever, questions for later.

“Yo.”, the gamer greeted with a wave of his hand. Adjusting his glasses, he looked around the room, letting out a hum. “Um, may be a bit of an idiot question but does anyone know if we have assigned seats, or…?” In the meantime, the bespectacled teen leaned and sat on the closest desk he could find, stuffing his hands in his pockets. He stifled a yawn; he really should've went to bed earlier...

Poppins

Opal
THE TECH NERD
As the speech ended and everyone began talking among themselves Opal stared up at the stage, a large smile on her face. Finally, finally she was going to show what she was made of. Her family would be so proud if they could see her right now. Unfortunately family's not allowed on school grounds. Still, Opal's worked so hard to make it to where she is now. Jumping from her seat Opal radiated a vibrant excited energy. Not actually of course, it was more she was vibrant in her smile and posture. Pushing her glasses up more on her face she looked down at her paper to see what class she was in.

1-A

There was no way! Opal stared at her paper in shock before a large smile broke out on her face and her eyes gleamed with excitement and pride. 1-A meant she got a good score on the test! Pumping her fist in the air Opal took off in a skip toward the 1-A classroom, humming as she did so. Though she would halt instantly at the door as her eyes land on a man in a suit of mech-armor. Staring for a second Opal observed the scene before. A group on people around her age stood in a semi circle with the mystery armor standing in front of them with a sense of authority to him.

It didn't take long for Opal to be standing in front of the armored man. Her eyes roamed the armor before, without permission, she probed and poked the pieces. "Fascinating!" Opal exclaimed, poking the mans arm. Her face held one of childlike curiosity and wonder. She would pop around the man poking at his back, arm, and she paused. Blinking a few times Opal smiled sheepishly. "Sorry! I got a little excited I guess. I'm Opal Hansson! Can I ask you questions about your armor?" Her head cocked to the side in a curious dog manner.

Theme Song: O.D.D. by Hey Violet | Nightcore Version

Last edited:
1617247456631-png.214329
&
1617247569141-png.214332

Isa Suguro & Mari Nakao

Isa Suguro Interactions: @Thaleko @Azurian Dream @TreasureSniper

"Hahaha. Ah, seems we all ended up in 1A huh? Though maybe they grouped us all up in there on purpose." She says, pausing to think on it a bit before shrugging it off.

Looking at the other two, it seemed the pale monotone could speak normally with some stuttering here and there. It was all very curious but beyond her. Before she could consider it more or ask any questions a senior student showed up in bright red armor. He was offering to pass his wisdom and knowhow to the rest, but for Isa only two things came to mind that mattered;

"Oh! Hey, yeah! You, Cobra Guy Commander thing, where are the best and cheapest vending machines on Campus and why are you called Cobra? I mean you don't look like a snake in that armor, you spit venom at people?"

Before she could get much of an answer some teachers showed up to shoo everyone away to their classes, did the seniors even have a class? Well she could get that answer later.

Meanwhile back in the classroom for 1A some kid was sleeping on the teacher's desk, even for Isa that was too much. He was introducing himself, causing the horned girl to just wave her hand with a grin. "Hihi, least you are here to be noticed over me by the teach... who even is the teach? Ah yeah, name is Suguro, Isa."

Picking out a desk towards the back and window, she decides to take the second row, taking a seat she crosses her arms behind her head and leans back in the chair, wondering who would come in next and who would sit where.

~~~

Narrowing her eyes a bit and sighing internally she was debating to shock the girl with a bit of a surprise, but decides against it, it was not the first time she was given a petting nor would it be the last. Reaching up with a bit of a stretch she returns the petting to the other just as briefly before her smile seemed to grow all the more wider;

"Sunemizuki, hmm someone will end up with a nickname I'm sure and what an interesting means of greeting you learned." She says with a wink before retracting her hand and turning to face the male. "Ah and Irokei, well meet to both of you." She says with a small bow to the other, showing that petting someone was in fact not a normal greeting, though her offense at the interaction seemed to end there as her tail swooshed back.

"I think it is safe to assume all of us in that grouping were 1A, me, you two, the Oni looking girl the insect boy and many more aside. It will be a very interesting year."

It was then that the red armored man showed up and the mentioned devil horned girl called out with two rather...interesting questions. She for her part had nothing but passes a greeting nonetheless. "Ah, Cobra San. I look forward to speaking with you about the public aspect of this course." Giving him something of a deeper bow, Mari takes the most important part of her booklet away from the scarfed male, leaving him the forms he needed and keeping her own information parts to herself. If he had messed that up there was no helping him.

Humming a little bit she turns away as the teachers start to herd the other students to their classes.

It was there that she seen the horned girl taking a seat as another male casually wakes himself up off the desk while apologizing for his lateness. "I think we aren't the ones you need to say sorry towards. I am Nakao, Mari..a pleasure.."

Something about her tone seemed to suggest otherwise, but her smiling face did not betray much if any sign that she already considered this one to be a troublemaker likely. Picking a chair towards the outer wall and 2nd row, she half wondered if this was a waste and they all would be assigned seats.

Last edited:

pasted image 0.png
"Kobura"​
The armored man was caught somewhat offguard by the surge of questions presented to him. He didn't quite expect so many of them to be so personal as well. He was starting to regret coming in at all since social interactions weren't exactly his strong suit. Eventually he decided to answer the questions based on the order they were asked.

"Here, you can have my pen." Cobra handed the green insect boy a pen with the Zaia enterprise company logo. Zaia enterprise was up and coming support item company that had decided to start sponsoring the top heros of UA. To think that a hero of UA would be reduced to a pen dispenser. "You know... you remind me of an old super hero show I used to watch.." he said before moving on to next person.

An oni girl and a cat girl, a strange duo. Isa's questions were quite personal in nature but he didn't see any harm in answering them. He tried his best to give her a concise answer. "The one next to the teacher's office, they say only teachers are allowed to order from there but that's a lie and your didnt hear that from me." He paused for a second to take out his hero license to show the group, covering the picture with one of his fingers on purpose. " "Cobra" is a nickname. My real name is Kobura, hence the snake motif." He answered hoping that most of the students there would be smart enough to but 2 and 2 together.

In truth there was more to the name and motifs but that was story for another day. Dealing with this girl was like dealing with Hadou Nejire. "Sure I'd be more than happy to show you the ropes.." while replying to the cat girl he was ambushed by a girl who has no sense of personal space, not that it bothered him too much since he's met heroes like Mei Hatsume. "A person of culture, I see. I'd be more than happy to tell you more about it.." Kobura was suddenly interrupted by an incoming transmission from his helmet. "What is it? What about the other two? Alright I'm on my way." His voice suddenly turned uncharacteristically serious. " I'm afraid I have to cut our conversation short. I'll catch up with you guys after you guys get settled into your dorms. Ciao!" And with that, the armored man bid them farewell, in a rush to deal with something much more urgent. Just when, he was starting to enjoy his "popular" phase, something had to come in ruin it.

Fumihiro Ito

OfNS9Z0.png

Interaction: Slime Girl (@Reanimator Spuds)​

It was surprising, to say the least. Fumihiro wouldn't expect that the girl, now named Amano, had a quirk that allowed her to create a moving slimelike creature. So it seems it was both. Both a quirk and in a sense, a pet. "That's pretty cool. Your quirk seems rather interesting." His eyes lighten up. He wasn't at all disgusted by the slimelike creature, in fact, he was more curious about it. When he saw her rolled a part of the slime creature, he was curious how using it would be to learn what class she was in...And was a bit taken back when it crawled in her ears.

"You were able to find out the class just by having the slime enter into your ear?" He jumped back. He expected that the slime creature had some kind of other abilities than just roaming around, but the fact she was able to learn her class without needing to look at it was pretty impressive to him. "I wasn't aware your quirk can relay messages to you about things they saw. You'd be excellent at reconnaissance missions." He beamed his excitement at her. He quickly got back to the task at hand, now knowing she was in the same class as him, talk about luck. "Well then, I look forward to working with you for the next few years."

Fumihiro wanted to extend his hand and shake her hand, but he felt a thumbs up would be more suited for him. As she introduced herself, Fumihiro tried to come up with something cool to sell himself, but since his quirk wasn't as awesome as hers, it would be hard to impress her with his quirk, but he still wanted to try. "Nice to meet you Amano and Mnemu. I'm Fumihiro Ito, a boy who enjoys listening to music and writing about various things." He introduced himself. He then went to touch his horns, trying to get her attention onto his horns. "And as you can guess from the horns, my quirk is a mutation of a goat. I can run faster on both hands and legs and can smash things easier with my head. I guess you can say i'm a billy goat." He chuckled to himself.

As they were talking Fumihiro began to notice that the teachers of the school are now collecting their students and escorting them to their classroom. Amano said she could introduce their classmates since she gathered the info from them from her quirk, which didn't surprise Fumihiro much, knowing what her quirk can do. "Guess we'll be seeing them soon enough." He started to move a little bit, waiting for Amano to follow along. "You can introduce them to me as we see them. How's that?" He asked once again as they headed towards classroom 1-A.

Inside of the classroom, he could see that a few students were already here talking to each other. There seems to be a few he knows and a few he doesn't. Guess there are more classmates that he has yet to see. There was a man suited in red armor and a mantis-looking fellow over there too. There was also a man sitting on the teacher's desk too that he hasn't seen yet. Fumihiro observed the room and notices a bunch of desks set up facing the front of the room, many seats to choose from for the school year. Fumihiro was someone who always had a rough time deciding on where to sit, his original goal was to sit up in the front where he would be able to pay attention, but he also wants to sit beside Amano and talk to her. Deciding to wait on choosing a spot. Fumihiro observed the classroom once again, now remember a piece of information about how some of the high-ranked heroes once studied under this exact classroom.

"Interesting classroom." He talked out loud. "This is where Deku and many other famous heroes studied in. It's so cool!" He was starting to gush about the history of this room, knowing that the number one hero once learned here and he would follow in his footsteps to becoming a pro hero. After he finished his quick gushing, he turned back to Amano and asked about her plans for which seat she would be taking. "Is there a seat you are itching to take?" He was interested to know what seat Amano would take and try to sit beside her if he can.

Hotaru Sunemizuki

Mentions:
Mari Nakao, Iniji Irokei, Kobura, Hashi Karminari

Interactions: @RedArmyShogun @Cresion Breezes @Tiguidi @Vicinity

Well, this wasn't awkward.

It was obvious the feline wasn't too pleased, though she didn't seem appalled nor angry. Hotaru gathered that was an expression of disappointment and wondered just how many times this had happened. Probably too many for Mari's liking. Her response was interesting, however. Hotaru didn't expect the girl to reach up and pat her own head.

It wasn't really uncomfortable; perhaps a bit embarrassing if anything.

A couple of rubs and mention of a nickname and the girl retracted her hand. Hotaru merely stared at her with a subtle tilt of her head, giving the impression she wasn't really sure what Mari was inferring. Iniji seemed confused too--Maybe. He was still pretty hard to read.

"Same," Hotaru replied with a nod to both. At least that was introductions out of the way, or it was until another newcomer appeared.

This one was different from the rest of them. It was a bonafide hero with a mini mecha suit and a license to prove it. He said he was an upperclassman. He was probably a third-year by the looks of it. His gear was too well-developed and most third-years had their licenses and started taking on internships.

Speaking of...

Hotaru stared at the armored man, eyeing him up and down just as he had done to all of them, albeit her for a different reason. When Hotaru filled out her application, she had skipped the apparel section. Apparently their suits would be made to their specifications as long as they sent in some kind of schematic. Hotaru, however, thought of nothing. She pretty much was the suit, or she would be if she could manage to armor her entire body at the same time. Still, Kobura's outfit made her all to conscious of how she had nill, in reality and in idea.

Either way, something came up and he departed, leaving all of them to be ushered to class where one boy had already arrived and decided to take a nap. Hotaru raised a hand slightly in greeting.

"Sunemizuki, Hotaru," She repeated for the group. "I assume we just choose a seat... worst case if two people want the same one we brawl for it."

Stepping into the class, the girl did just as suggested and sat down into one of the middle seats; the best seat for someone who didn't want to be called on.

Iona Kakehi"

Interactions: @RedArmyShogun @Thaleko @Tiguidi

With a gleeful internal scream of excitement, Iona gave Vitalis a huge thumbs up for making it to Class 1-A as well. With that, all sorted the girls had made it for class with one student lazing about in the teacher's area. She had the feeling if he didn't move that could backfire pretty quick, and as the boy clearly revealed his laziness nature to the class well hopefully he would learn to be careful from here on out. With that small distraction out of the way Isa took her seat, and with a big grin, Iona turned to Vitalis.

"Let's sit next to each other with Isa," she offered as Iona headed over to her own freshly claimed seat waving Vitalis to come over if she wanted to. While she waited for her friend to make that decision on her own Iona started to pay attention to the rest of the class to get a feel of the dynamics she would be working with. To be fair she had actually been noting some of these classmates earlier with their unique intriguing mannerisms. Her eyes first rested on an introverted boy playing with paper with a catgirl, and a taller girl. The introvert's papers were sliced up almost perfectly suggesting some sort of slicing like quirk? The catgirl's reactions to the other girls petting easily expressed the girl's hatred of the catgirl culture created by Otaku obsessions, and while most would just assume it was an animalistic enhanced body quirk Iona was willing to bet there was something more to it. The taller girl though simple seemed nice nothing to really go off for a guess at quirk. Hilariously the catgirl and Iona had the same opinion on the lazy boy which she could tell by the catgirls look at him alone.

"We got an interesting cast here for sure," she mulled over switching her looks over to the boy who raised a question.

“Um, may be a bit of an idiot question but does anyone know if we have assigned seats, or…?”
"It's fair game. It says so in the papers we got, but whatever you choose is officially your spot for the rest of the year," Iona answered a little loudly as she cupped her hands together to make sure he could hear her. Just like the lazy boy this one also seemed a bit tired and disoriented. She had seen him with another girl during the paper claiming with how he seemed awkward the other girl might have been teasing him hard to say. With that, her eyes turn to the pink-haired girl who Iona was pretty sure had some sort of DNA slime-related quirk as Iona had watched her both pull a slime blob off her body, and reabsorbed one earlier before they had made it to class.

"Definitely interesting," Iona smirked looking at the boy she was talking to who had goat horns. Another animal-based quirk he probably had quite some strength behind him.

Vitalis Alucard
kayoka-blue-archive-jpg.214070

interacting: @Azurian Dream

It may have been internal, but Iona's glee was more than obvious outwardly. Vitalis cocked her head at the blonde. The thumbs up were just a small showing. Making the Alucard recoil in surprise at the blonde's overt excitement about how she was also 1-A. Why did the blonde care? Though, it was quite a forgone conclusion Vitalis would also easily make 1-A. Her mother and grandmother had easily made 1-A, too. Being what people called a "vampire" made it easy to pass a lot of the more physical demands, despite the very petite girl's outward appearance.

She followed Iona and Isa onto the classroom that would be where she would learn to be a hero. She stood in the doorway, taking it in. This was where her mother and grandmother both became very respected heroes. She would be treading the path they had already walked. Would she become like them? Could she?

"Hhsjs heyrr heyh mnyea."

She murmured breathlessly.

Her gaze followed the blonde, who was beckoning her over to sit beside her and Isa. Vitalis gave a nod and passed quickly through the room, not disturbing anyone who was already locked in conversation.

She smoothed out her small skirt and sat down, keeping her eyes open, observing the room with her red jewels. She heard Iona's comment and spoke up. "Shhieear?.. Yhe.. you think so?.. Why is it interesting?"

NeilFace.png
Takeshi Sakura
Interactions: Hotaru Sunemizuki ( @EmperorsChosen ), Vitalis Alucard ( @Thaleko ), Iona Kakehi ( @Azurian Dream )
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As everyone around him started introducing themselves to one another, Takeshi felt a tinge of embarrassment for not doing so as well when he first talked. “Uh, right. My name’s Sakura Takeshi, nice to meet you all.” Only a few moments after everyone entered the classroom, some already started flocking together and picking seats. Funny how people could make friends after speaking for a few minutes only, huh…

“Ah, I’d rather not fight on the first day.”, he replied to the tomboyish girl who answered his stray question. “Better leave that for the exercises we’ll be doing.” He had mustered a small smile visible at the corner of his lips but it quickly faltered. That sounded much funnier in his head. “Still, doesn’t look like there are many disagreements so far, so... eh.”, he shrugged. His classmates were still moving about but as he expected, the first row currently seemed to be void of students; why would anyone purposely go in the row where they were sure to garner attention?

‘If we’re gonna be at the same place for the rest of the year, picking the safest spot would be best…’ Takeshi absolutely loathed the idea of someone staring at his back during class or, well, during anything. As such, his eyes landed in the last row, at the seat right at the center. Yup, that oughta do it. If he was lucky, their teacher would forget about him as he’d be hidden behind a wall composed of other students. Wouldn’t that be great?

Getting up from the temporary desk that served as his seat for a few moments, Takeshi strolled toward the back of the class. That girl’s- Sunemizuki, was it?- words echoed in his mind. The image of an all-out battle royale starting right in the middle of class because of simple seats made him chuckle. Something like that happening would surely make the news…

As the gamer’s mind drifted off as it usually did, his thoughts got interrupted as a rather unique dialect reached into his ears. Turning around, he noticed the source was a petite girl in black. She was among the students he had noticed earlier. At a quick glance, she reminded him of a vampire. Nice.

He caught himself staring again. For someone who disliked being stared at, it was pretty ironic, huh? In any case, he couldn’t help but hear the small conversation between her and the blonde girl that spoke up earlier. “Interesting for the sheer diversity, I’d say.”, he voiced with a shrug. His to-be seat suddenly felt far away as he injected himself into a conversation without warning.

__original_drawn_by_chaosringen__sample-bfd38d4415eee4832109c397083d6aae-1-png.214618
~Do You Remember?~
the 21st Night of September
Amano Yubiki
Interactions: Billy the Kid @FrozenDreams
Hiro, as she had decided she was going to refer to him from here on, seemed quite interested in her quirk. Interested, but the most important part was lost to him. Sure he wasn't grossed out, but he completely skipped over the cute part. Well regardless, that won't be an issue. Everyone will be just as infatuated with Mnemu as she was eventually. She heard him start asking a few things. He was wondering where she was going to sit. With a lifting of her hand, she indicated towards the back row by the window.

"Yeah but he makes it even easier to daydream in class. So I'm taking the opportunity." He looked around, thinking about the classmates they had. She cleared her throat and leaned in real close, as if she was sharing a secret with him. She then pointed to each person in class, one by one and gave her impressions of them from what Mnemu had picked up.

"The girl in all black with the white hair is named Vitalis from what I can understand. By that I mean that was all I could understand. I really don't have any idea what language she speaks.

Though with her is Iona, the other short girl with the long blonde hair. She seems to have been talking for Vitalis since she walked in.

Then there is Hotaru and Isa. They haven't talked with one another, but I get the feeling they will have some choice words eventually. Hotaru is rather collected, but also has a bit of a smart mouth. She's at least not against fighting. Then Ira is very aggressive. She is blunt with her words it seems.

Up next we have Irokei, who seems sharp a bit more literally. He seems a lot quieter at least.

Then there's Opal and Takeshi. Both look like they have a deep interest in technology so far. Takeshi also may be a pervert though. I did catch him saying he likes to 'gawk at girls in their sleepwear...' Opal, however seems really nice. Bubbly, and excitable.

Hmm... Then there's Mika, a bit of a gal type. Mari, who is definitely not a cat girl, Ryoshi who is a self proclaimed imbecile. The Red ranger who is in a grade above us... And then him."
She pointed to the student who only recently walked in to the classroom proclaiming he was late. "Who is late. But you knew that one already."

ryoshi-png.214687
~Wait, me? Really?~

Ryoshi Inoru
Interactions: Cthulu Vamp @Thaleko (And everyone else around)
Ryoshi picked up the pencil and gave a deep bow in appreciation. By the time he raised his head though, the man was gone. He looked around at everyone else. They all seemed pretty much catching up with everyone. He quickly slid into a seat that nobody was currently occupying, which happened to be right beside the gibberish speaking vampire. "Uh, Yo. I'm Ryoshi by the way. Don't mind me too much. I'm more than happy being the side character" He looked to his left, and spotted his new desk mate. "I hope you don't me copying off you for the rest of this year!" He with a straight face that lingered perhaps a moment too long before it softened into a warm smile which only made his next words more questionable. "Kidding." He looked around, not sure why their senpai had left. Then he started noticing something was... Amiss... "Hey uh... Anyone seen the teacher?"

Last edited:
系 異虹
Irokei Iniji
Interactions:
Hotaru Sunemizuki (@EmperorsChosen ), Takeshi Sakura (@Tiguidi )

SDC8wWub.png

Pulling up his scarf a bit, Iniji looked at one of the upper-grade students who came to mingle with the first years. He didn't know if he was just being polite by his own volition or was it some sort of obligation due to being in a leadership role like the Big Three of U.A. The tokustatu protagonist-looking guy was hard to form an opinion on, well, Iniji's opinions were never quick to materialize anyways, but he seemed "heroic" enough to be parading around with the gear and license for it.

...Ciao? Huh. The feline girl, Mari nearby was much more sociable, while the taller one seemed equally disinterested or lost in thought. Iniji thought about his own support equipment as he blinked a few times due to the bright red power armor's movements straining his eyes.

I'd need to do something about my eyes, even just movements are...
Perhaps using a paralyzing neurotoxin can help.

It was what Iniji had put on his support equipment request, with chemical equations included, though he wasn't sure if something like that would be approved, it wasn't the most heroic way to do things after all. He thought about what he can do with his quirk if he wasn't allowed to paralyze enemies as the students shuffled into their classes. It appears that someone was already there, sleeping on the teacher's desk to boot he could only hope that their homeroom teacher is tolerant of these kinds of things. "Iniji, Iniji Irokei." He said with a small bow towards the others introducing themselves, he didn't really know if they heard him or not, but that didn't matter too much right now.

The two girls that he was having a conversation with picked a seat, Iniji didn't think much about it and took one near them both. He didn't really care much about where he sat in a class, it was all the same to him anyways. Hotaru's passing comment about fighting over seats just caused him to stare, it felt a bit trivial, even for high school students. "Are you the fighting type, Sunemizuki-san?" Iniji was pretty sure it was meant as a joke, but many hero course students are quite enthused about the prospect of combat. Iniji himself was always had mixed feelings about it, on the one hand, his quirk is almost perfect for man-to-man combat, on the other hand, it's perhaps too perfect.

Another student popped in following Hotaru's comment, and some of his own. Iniji glanced around the room, there were definitely some oddities, but it was a part of the hero industry to have those. Aside from Mari, a few other students had physical manifestations of their quirks, but more didn't. Iniji paused for a bit and realized he didn't really know Hotaru's, or Takeshi's quirk. He got up from the seat he chose and went to the back of the classroom to dispose of the paper shreddings he previously created, and responded half-heartedly to the boy at the back in the meantime. "Diversity in function is the basis of the hero industry, as much as the universality of a 'symbol of peace' was pushed in recent years, it has been repeatedly proven to be unsustainable." Iniji's voice was a bit quiet, a calm pseudo-whisper, as he adjusted his scarf once more before heading back to his seat.

Ah, I suppose I need to tell myself that, don't I.

1617247456631-png.214329
&
1617247569141-png.214332

Isa Suguro & Mari Nakao

Isa Suguro Interactions: All/General

Thinking back on the answers she caught from Cobra on the way out, Isa was a bit sure he was bullshitting her on the snacks machine she would still check it out herself to see if that were the case, not like she wouldn't end up passing or going to their offices a bit anyways.

Sizing up the other students there were only a small handful she beat in height and that wasn't saying much, the cat might even be taller if you went by her ears and nor her skull. Still she had her strength at least and that Pro seemed to think she had a shot, she wasn't about to throw that away, delinquent behavior or not.

Taking note of the blonde and the Monotone, Isa raises her right hand and does a wave with her index finger and thumb extended. "Yo. Yeah let's be seat mates, haha." Watching as they took the seats behind her, Isa frowns a bit, she was by process of elimination at the front of the class.. Everyone seemed afraid of the first row.. "Tch."

With that she hears some mention of fighting for the seats and speaks up. "Well if you want to sit at the window there is one spot left in front of me! Otherwise step up and move me! Or one of the others..." Issuing a challenge in a manner, the horned girl grins but remains in her seat.

~~~

Mari Nakao Interactions: @LuluBunny @Cresion Breezes

Gazing at the room around her, Mari notices a wide assortment of characters were in this class, from the Oni, to the Goatman, a Slime Girl and the more mundane, an interesting mix, be it based on ability or diversity as Iniji seemed to think. From a business point of view and practicality she expected the truth was somewhere in-between. Turning her attention back towards the front it seemed no one in this class was willing to take that seat but one. A rather normal looking girl with glasses, or normal for this lot, Mari had not even the faintest idea what her quirk may be and it did not matter with the matter at hand.

She was the only one who sat on the front row, so far left to her own devices. It would set a poor example if she was left by herself alone and heroes should be in front, not behind. Looking at Iniji as he chose the seat next to her, she bows politely and gestures with her head as the stands to take the seat in front of him. A brief gesture to state her intentions and hopefully not leave the other thinking she moved because he sat next to her.

"It would not do to leave you all alone here at the front would it? My name is Nakao Mari. And you are?" Pausing a bit as if to ask the others name she takes a seat as her tail swishes to the side she awaits to see what if any answer was given.

Glancing at the others around her she took note of the Oni pointing out a window seat was still free or daring someone to move her, then mentioning there were others as well, though given all of the seats that were still empty she doubted space would be an issue.

sample_2dcfcec9041ce4e5e0c0a2eeb5a4aba39f413cf7.jpg

Kisaragi Mika
Mika slipped into class from the rear door and slid into the corner seat right next to the entrance.

"Yay!" she cried out to no-one in particular. "I'm bagging this seat, 'kay? Perfect for sneaking in and out of class without the teacher noticing!"

She looked around the room at her new classmates - ah, that was Takechin, she'd have to tease him a little for sloping off without her... but wait, was he talking to girls? Better leave him to it then, and tease him about that later....

@Solar Soarfell

Instead she noticed an unfamiliar shock of hair in the seat in front of her - or was it really that unfamiliar? She quickly fished her phone out of her schoolbag, flicked the half-dozen charms on it out of the way of her screen, and did a quick Guugle search.

"Ara," she said, "Target identified!"

She reached out to tap the boy's shoulder - with a small static charge built up on her hand. If this was who she thought it might be, the results might be entertaining indeed....

Hotaru Sunemizuki

Mentions:
Isa, Iniji, Takeshi, Mika, Opal

Interactions: @RedArmyShogun @Cresion Breezes @Tiguidi

As Hotaru fumbled in her pocket for her phone, she tilted her head slightly at the boy who responded to her. He seemed a bit shy, not that she was one to talk. Well, she wasn't really shy so much as she could be a bit quiet. Then again, she could also be rather blunt and abrasive, if there was something to react to.

"I mean... you know that's what they'll probably have us do for training, right?" Hotaru questioned as she procured her phone and turned her attention to it, turning on some kind of game. "Though, yeah... probably not for a chair... unless that chair is front center."

Tapping away at her phone, it would serve as some entertainment before the teacher undoubtedly burst through the door. Apparently UA always had some eccentric characters in it, though thus far the only ones seemed to be the girl with glasses or the gal who seemed to enjoy terrorizing some of the boys.

Iniji spoke up next, drawing her attention from her phone. Hotaru pondered that. Was she? She certainly could, and had. However, it wasn't really something she went out of her way to do. It was either sparring or a schoolyard fight, the former of which wasn't interesting because of its nature and the latter being dull, likely due to her quirk and training. Did that still make her a fighting type?

"I dunno... I guess? I mean, I can fight and my quirk can be pretty blunt... So, yes?" She didn't sound very sure from how her answer held the tone of an inquiry. "It's not very fun though, if that's what you mean... Which is why I'm not going to be wrestling anyone for only their seat."

The latter part was perhaps in reference to Isa who had spoken up. She seemed the rowdier of the class, different from the bespectacled girl and gyaru. Hotaru made a joke, she felt at least some part of Isa was serious.