My Hero Academia: Future

Vitalis Alucard
kayoka-blue-archive-jpg.214070

interacting: @Ariel @RedArmyShogun @Cresion Breezes @FrozenDreams

Her ears caught the sound of clapping after she was through with her introduction, drawing her attention over to the horned girl. Vitalis gave her the tiniest of smiles on her small mouth. She wasn't honestly sure what the clapping was for, but accepted it anyway.

Vitalis looked up at the next person to go. Kisaragi Mika. That brought a smile to her lips, too. She quickly scrawled a small note about the energetic person then raised her hand. "I'iiek yil shjjzz bi ryn the dorms!" she called over, unnoticing only half of her speak was decipherable.

Next up was the blonde male who spoke to her earlier. Sakura Takeshi didn't say much, so she didn't have much to write about him, but that was okay, she was sure her notes on him would grow.

Suguru Isa was next. Boy! She had an introduction! It took Vitalis by surprise! How energetic this girl was! Vitalis had to scribble away to keep up with it all. There was stuff about onis and hell and all sorts of things said in there! As smart as Vitalis was, she felt like she didn't really understand a word of it. It was heavily personalized after all. She really wondered what Isa meant by "don't drag me into any high society fake smiles and praises, I ain't got time for that." What were high society fake smiles and praises? And how was one dragged into them? Vitalis thought to her own life. She supposed she came from money, and often met a lot of those "high society" types. Or you could call them as such. Hm. Was she herself a high society girl?

Anyway, she wrote down that Isa liked video games and candies. Those were just personalized notes, but they were useful, too!

Next up was a girl with cat-like features due to her quirk. Seeing those ears and that tail made Vitalis think of her own quirk features. Her fangs tingled.

She was Nakao Mari, the daughter of a public official and a businessman. More notes on her. She said she would be called the Kalico Kid! Ooo! She already had her hero name picked out! Vitalis wrote that above her profile in her notebook.

Like the horned girl, she mentioned not liking bullies. Wasn't that the thing though? Weren't they here to learn how to stop bullies? As bullies and villains were essentially the same.

Then she mentioned being from high society, and the vampire's head perked up. Was that so? She wondered what Isa thought of that fact.

Vitalis waved with a smile. "Iy hh pryyzk kuu!" (It's a pleasure, too!)

Sunemizuki Hotaru was next. The tall girl! Vitalis had to crane her neck back to look up at her! She said as much, too, in her intro. Also liked video games, which the vampy noted down. Her mother cafe, and dad as a detective so a pretty humble life. This girl seemed humble, too. Which Vitalis wrote down. It looked like she was yet another girl who was staying with her at the dorms!

Vitalis was excited now!

Iniji Irokei was next, and he also had a hero name chosen! Skycolor!

She was liking this boy, except she found his mention of not using violence as odd. It was a commendable notion, sure, but heroes both used and were frequent acquaintances with violence. It just wasn't something you could keep away from while doing hero work. And denying it could be more dangerous than anything.

But she'd give him the benefit of the doubt, as he said he'd strive to be more efficient! Which was something she took to heart after hearing her mother was also known for being hyper efficient.

"Iya nh Hywywn kuu!" (It's an honor too!)

Ah! A news broadcast about some villains being taken down by a hero! Vitalis leaned in close to see the phone that was presented. Wait, that was one of the big three from UA!

The vampire watched in fascination, until the news cast was abruptly ended.

Vitalis sat back with a frown on her face. She also looked up at Palandantis leaving calling everyone dorks! What was that about? He ran right into the teacher who was finally entering the class!

But not before Fumihiro Ito made his intro. Again her fangs tingled. This boy's quirk was obvious, too! He had obvious goat horns, which were as impressive as they were cool-looking. He enjoyed writing music! She noted that down. That explained his headphones! Ah! She said that, too! Maybe she could find it easy to talk to him...

He said all sorts of impressive things about heroes, All Might, and Deku. Then went on about how heroes were inspiring, and there were certain ideals that being a pro hero were about. And how that had to be the reason everyone was there. Vitalis looked up, blinking her red eyes.

Huh. Was that so? Was that the reason she wanted to be a hero? That didn't sound quite right... Much like Hotaru, Vitalis was lost in thought about why she was here. Why she wanted to be a hero. Really, it amounted to the fact that her mother had been one. And her mother had been one, as well. So it only seemed natural for the daughter's daughter to be! Follow in her mothers' footsteps, so to speak.

Right?

"Let's make this Class 1-A a class to remember guys!"

The vampy was snapped out of it by Fumihiro's exclamation, which immediately pumped up the fanged girl again. She raised up her hand and squealed. "YEAH!!"

Right after that, the teacher made a declaration of making some sort of showcase of strength. Surprisingly, Mika and Isa both made it very obvious they would take up the teacher on her offer to fight it out! Wow! What was the point in that?! Well, it was some sort of strength test, she understood that as much, but still... Vitalis slunk down, with a small frown gracing her small mouth; her mood souring rather quickly. This didn't seem like a good way of starting the class... Which Vitalis, up until now, had been more than eager for.

Hanami Mariko
1618996194861.png

[ Interactions: Fumihiro Ito, Kisaragi Mika, Isa Suguro, Mari Nakao ]
[ Mentions: everyone ]
Instant nostalgia hit her, she remembered when she first issued the challenge back during little Shimano was starting as a first year. It left her with an mental chuckle, but of course she needed to deal with the immediate events. With a flare to the flame at the end of her hair she calmly called out to Suguro and Mika. "Did I mention whoever I win against instantly fails my class? I don't mind expulsion either." She gave a confident grin as her flare died down again and she first turned to Fumihiro with a cheerful expression. "Ah the big question. I'll tell you one thing kid, there's no class in UA like mine, expect all or nothin." Turning to Mari she walked in front of the teachers desk and leaned against it casually. "Seems everyone wants the big stuff, awesome. Well soon I'll have you all change into your gym uniforms, I'll be testing your quirks individually in one way of your choosing. However you choose. I hope everyone's prepared to impress!"

"As for you two-"
She turned to Isa and Kisagari. "I have something much more special for you, since you both are so ready for our challenges!" She headed back to the chalk board and properly wrote her name as Ms. Mariko. She smiled at everyone and looked around the room, maybe it wouldn't be such a boring year. "Now that ground rules are out of the way, I'm glad to meet you all. It's my job to put you all at 100%. What everyone expects of you. Do you get it? It gets you pumped right?! All I have to say is that things won't be easy, I'll make sure you guys are at your best. Go get dressed!"

As soon as students filed out the class she dialed into her phone and called up a friends number. "Hey Bluebird? It's I.Esper, I'd like to know if you finished up on the scene investigation. I know one of our kids went out there so I'd like to know what was going on. Had to leave early this time.. yes I promise to pay for it.."

Last edited:
1619006425530.png
Battle OST:

After a short delay, the live broadcast continued. The news chopper crash-landed on a nearby building, it's news crew were a bit bruised but were otherwise relatively unscathed from the crash. One of the news crew members managed to pull a spare news camera from the wreckage to capture the action. The camera zooms in on a recovering Kobura, who was pushing away the truck pieces so that he could stand up while the chainsaw Nomu slowly walks towards him. "Did they really send a kid to apprehend these dangerous criminals?" The news reporter spoke out loud in annoyance.​
Upon a closer inspection, it was revealed that Kobura was protecting the unconscious Moonfish and Muscular from getting flattened by the piece of vehicle. The head's up display of the armor began scanning the nomu, bringing past combat data and similar enemy types. "Enemy analyzed. The recommended course of action, wait until back up arrives." The AI spoke into his ears. It was S.A.I.A , Strategic Artificial Inteligence Advisor. A prototype learning AI designed to assist heroes in making better decisions. It was decided that Kobura would be one of the candidates it could learn from. However, he rarely takes it's advice. "Where's the fun in that?" He retorted while inspecting his surroundings. "No backup, no support... no civilians. Perfect." Kobura saw this as rare opportunity to test the limits of his abilities and creations.
Kobura smiled as loaded his gun and charged towards the multi-armed foe, firing a few of his red bullets towards it. The bullets once again flew in a strange trajectory, hitting specific parts of the monster's limbs. As Kobura got closer, his suit's legs began to glow with red electricity, increasing his running speed. The Nomu raised his two main arms in anticipation, ready to smash his opponents into a bloody pulp. Fortunately for him, he was moving fast enough to go into sliding motion, allowing him slide across the ground right under it's legs. Once Kobura came out of the other end, he immediately unloaded another barrage of crimson shots onto the six tool arms, covering them with a thick red liquid which appeared to harden into a solid mass, completely covering the business end of the tool arms. The creature turned around in anger ready to strike with it's two main arms, only to be blinded by a few red splatters on his visor.​
Despite being blinded, the nomu continued to attack with a few random swings, with little success since Kobura was easily able to dodge each of his attacks while retaliating with red projectiles. "No sign of slowing down. I gotta up the dosage." He spoke out loud, preparing to load a bottle with a much denser red liquid. It was only then he noticed that the Nomu was getting dangerously close to the unconscious villain, Mustard. "Tch." Kobura quickly tapped on a few buttons on his wrist, prompting his motorcycle to come to life and propel itself towards the nomu. He knew that he the bike wouldn't make it in time and quickly dashed to the unconscious villain, planting his feet onto the ground and blocked a stray punch from the Nomu with his left forearm. The force of the strike was so strong that the ground beneath his feet began to crack. He could feel it, something was broken, was it the armor? was it his arm? There was no time to find out. The Nomu prepared its up it's other arm for another blow only to be interrupted by Kobura's bike. The bike had to shot a tow cable into one of the Nomu's arm, preventing it from finishing it's attack, giving the young man just enough time to carry the villain out of safety with his one good arm. The bike began sending a powerful electric shock along the tow cables to incapacitate it to no avail.

Eventually, the Nomu was able to overpower the speed machine, yanking it across the street. "Guess that leaves me with little choice." Up until this point, Kobura was trying his best to capture the creature alive, but he's starting to understand why past heroes were in favor of killing such a mindless beast. "This probably won't kill you, but it's gonna hurt... a lot." Kobura raised his good arm towards the monster and concentrated his mind. So far, no many villains had forced him to use such a technique, until now. "Crimson Bloom." he muttered. A few seconds later, multiple small explosions could be seen erupting from areas where the monster were shot. Bright glowing red liquid could be oozing out from the holes created by the explosions. The Nomu, having lost control of it's many limbs fell to it's knees before falling face-first onto the ground. Kobura sighed in relief as he inspected the extent of the damage on his left arm as well as what's left of his bike. The news crew above the building cheered for the young hero's victory against the monster, however, their celebrations were short-lived as they noticed the creature begin twitch and move. It was regenerating. The young hero seemed oblivious to this fact, his back was turned away from the creature, his attention fully directed to inspect the remains of his bike. The creature shambled towards the armored hero, ripping off the splatter that was covering his visor and winded up it's fist for a pulverizing strike. Although it was weakend, it likely had more than enough energy for a deadly blow. Kobura caught a glimplse of the monster from the shattered mirror of his bike and began clenching his fist, red lightning coursed through his one good arm, preparing himself for what was to come.

The air stood still at that moment, the calm before the storm some would say. "WATCH OUT!" The news reporter screamed, breaking the silence, prompting the creature to unleash it's fist only to be met with Kobura's own strike. With one swift motion, the armored hero turned around and met the creature's punch, fist to fist. The sound of the crunching of bones could be heard from both fighters. Both of them stood still for short moment, blood could be seen spraying out of Kobura's arm. The nomu retracted it's arm to deliver another punch but stopped moving. Upon closer inspection, a large wound could be seen in the Nomu's fist, created by the "stinger" mounted on Kobura's armor. Moment's later, the creature's arm began to slowly atomize, being broken down from within.
"Heh....Ciao~" Kobura quipped, watching as the creature slowly disappeared into nothingness, leaving only's it's clothes and inorganic components, namely, its helmet. Kobura collapsed onto the ground, tired from the whole ordeal. "Guess some upgrades are in order." he said outloud, staring into the blue sky, thinking about the possible upgrades the suit needed.

Last edited:
"Iona Kakehi"

Mentions: Basically everyone

Interactions: @Thaleko @Tiguidi @RedArmyShogun
"Ohhh I have heard of them Ramiris, and Amaris... which is really just Ramiris without an R... kinda lazy naming tactic to give your kid. Though I digress their blood quirks, and fighting styles are very aggressively daring," Iona mulled over upon that realization as Vitalis revealed her heroic lineage with hero's she had heard about both with ridiculously long hero names that were not needed to go over at this time. After Vitalis was done the blonde clapped for her like she had the others. Next to take the "stage" was Mika who Iona was slowly starting to red flag as Harem's protagonist as she hip bumped another boy clearly on purpose. She was either an extremely thirsty girl or just very much a teasing enthusiast. However, as the girl spoke only one word came to mind.

"Wah?" Iona raised a confused eyebrow not understanding the weird way Mika spoke as if she was speaking a foreign language with her popular valley girl style. She still clapped though however her attention was pulled as Takeshi said something rather random about how less experienced heroes could pull off something a seasoned hero could. After Takeshi made his debut top the class tilting toward Takeshis direction for a moment Iona gave her own thought on it briefly in a whisper.

"Nothings impossible, but much is improbable. It depends on determination, and skill to an extent. Will power is the most important of what are you willing to suffer to achieve your goal. A lost limb, bleeding out, near-crippling breakdown of your own psyche, the intensity of gluttonous gore your situation or opponent could deliver.... buuuuut the further you delve on that topic the darker it gets," Iona chuckled rather ominously before her rather unexpected calculating look dug straight into Takeshi's eyes for a moment before blinking back into a bubbly hyper girl. Next was Isa who brought her own style of demonic Valkyrian energy at the end of her speech Iona gave a good-sized YA for her speech.

"Playstation party in Isa room I'll bring the drinks," Iona chuckled. Next on the meet in greet was the cat girl from earlier who was the pure opposite of Isa. She was prim and proper coming with the vibes of an elite girl. She was very polite thought which was always a bonus in Iona's book. The bells on her uniform got Iona curious as it was an oddity on style, but she could ask about that later. Again she clapped for her fellow student with much enthusiasm. Hotaru was the next contestant and in all honesty sorta the laziest. She seemed nice though maybe she would make a good training partner. That was when Iniji went up and caught Iona's attention with his oversized jacket... he was hiding something he didn't want seen.

"Skycolor I like it," Iona chuckled clapping for him as well it was a curious name that shrouded an intrigue to his potential quirk Iona was definitely going to add him to the list of people to train with, and get to know. This was when the lazy boyo from earlier made a notion to the fight mentioned earlier. Apparently, the new networks were on the seen live streaming the event showing the Snake Sentai from earlier bouting it out with three villains. Not too shocking to see him on an official mission, he was part of the big three after all. After the camera was destroyed ending the video Fumihiro who was now dubbed Fumi cause that name was too long took his chance to introduce himself. And oh boy was his speech the one kind Iona had to force herself to pay attention to the "inspirationalist". Not that it was bad, but usually Iona didn't click well with this type of personality usually. Though she clapped for him none the different as he was positive and that was the important part. Yet her attention was pulled unexpectantly by a rather genuine moment.

"You're all a bunch of dorks!"

"Pffffttttt HHAHAHAHAHAHA. Haven't been called that before," Iona laughed rather loudly with charisma clearly not insulted by the statement. Though before anyone could calm Ryoshi down the poor boy got cut off on his escape by their homeroom teacher. The next few minutes Iona's smile stayed on her face as the dynamic of this teacher was pretty easy to assess. Don't piss her off. Hilariously though Mika and Isa were shotgun loaded ready to jump at their teacher's challenge to arms. Well... at least they were going to be fun roommates. Bonus their teacher was a hardass drill sergeant type which was something Iona used to in her gymnastics team, and her fencing team. Upon the challenges received the teacher responded exactly how Iona expected. Challenge, and fail lead to right out the doors. Patting Isa as the teacher acknowledged a special test for her and mika she gave the oni girl a big gleeful smile, and thumbs up.

"Kick that tests ass."

1617247456631-png.214329
& 1619645502829.png

Isa Suguro & Mari Nakao

Isa Suguro Interactions: @Solar Soarfell @Azurian Dream

Isa was unsure how to take all of this, though she didn't mind the others coming to her room, in fact it could be fun, more so with such a dinosaur of a console, such things she knew well, not as she was some sort of hipster, or that technology on the societal level had yet to recover from the Quirk Civil War, but as they couldn't afford much else. Still that didn't dampen her spirits, even the cat girl was welcome, though snacks might be a problem, she needed to go see if that vending machine was real. But there were more pressing matters in the here and now.

From the teacher mentioning expelling anyone that lost, she should have just said that first. Not that Isa expected to beat the teacher, she was curious to see how strong the two of them were. It would be a disappointment if she were able to beat the teacher.. for now.

"Eh what?" A bit disappointed she nods, letting her hands down as she jumps off the desk. "Yeah! I'll pass it! We both will! Kehehehe!"

As Iona pat her on the back and encouraged her, the girl gives a simple nod and grins. "Hell yeah! Well! Let's Go!"

With that Isa runs off and stops briefly to find her way by whatever signs she could see, making her way to the locker rooms for 1A, finding a suit for herself and picking out a place for her clothing and things, Isa hurriedly changes and heads out to the field, throwing her things in a heap into the waiting locker. Running at speed she seemed to be the first to take the field. Now she waited, wondering just what this challenge was, and if it decided her staying here, she would overcome it.. Though she wanted to do that in either case. Looking side to side, she wondered who would be next.

~~~

Mari Nakao Interactions: Sol / General​

Mari kept in her seat with her expression fixed as she pondered over the words she was told, she doubted things would be that simple and had caught the teacher in something of a contradiction. Though in this case it could be overlooked, to even be admitted into UA much less the vaunted class A1 was not a chance happening, there was no way they would let someone go so easily for one test.. Then again she had heard of stranger things, she for her part had no plans to earn the ire of the instructor and would do as she was told within reason. And a test of your own, did that mean there was a selection of trials or did you just showcase your quirk with what was on hand? Either way she had something in mind, maybe.

Rising up from her chair, she gives a slight bow to the teacher and pivots on her heels, leaving the Oni and others to run about or banter with one another, not as she felt herself better than them, but as she had a task to do, however...

"Ah yes, good luck to us all. I do look forward to hearing about those of you who did not get to introduce yourselves. Maybe the field would be a good place to do so? Until then."

Squinting her eyes and speaking in her polite tone, she then faces the teacher once more and speaks.

"As you wish Mariko Sensei."

With that her bells jingle lightly as she walks through the doorway and out into the hall, as the oni and more excitable sorts ran past her, Mari kept a good and orderly pace, not rushing not taking her time to reach the locker room. Changing into her outfit she folds and puts away her uniform before heading out onto the field, while not the first out there she was among the first at the very least, lining up she remains smiling and saying nothing as she ponders how best to show off her quirk.

Last edited:
Vitalis Alucard

interacting: @Azurian Dream @RedArmyShogun

Vitalis looked at Iona beside her. This time, she really put effort into speaking; making sure to speak the normal tongue (Japanese). It came out more fluidly than any other time she had spoken so far. It seemed she had been briefly offended. "I wass told my mother'ss name meant love-giving."

Then she lowered her head and mumbled, "My name meanss life-giving..." That seemed so opposite to who or what she was.

She looked up when the teacher began speaking again. Hearing the threats in her words brought on some anxiety. Writing down "Ms. Mariko" in her notes about the teacher.

And fearfully, Vitalis departed to the locker room. She dug around for a uniform for her. It took a moment to find one in her size. And, in fact, it seemed there were only two uniforms in her size. Exactly one for her an Iona, it appeared.

Putting it on, she frowned. Vitalis looked at herself, holding up her arms, lifting her legs. So, this was the UA gym uniform. It was simple enough, but made Vitalis feel self-conscious. It wasn't really her style...

With that, the short black-and-white haired girl walked out to the fields, worrying about her quirk, and how she was supposed to "test" it at all... Her quirk was dubious at best. Every time it was necessary to "test" her quirk, images of her mother came to mind. She shook her head.. no.. No, she wouldn't let it get that bad. She wouldn't. Vitalis always held her quirk back from doing anything like that...

This wasn't going to go well, was it??

"Hi, Issa.." Vitalis murmured, spotting the other girl out there already, holding up her hand in a small wave. Then she folded and clasped her arms together. Her worry displayed obviously on her face.

Kiane, "Detective Bluebird"
sample_393f07564ff4e7b3f211eb53cba69c01-jpg.214240

interacting: @Solar Soarfell @TreasureSniper

"Yes, I know it's you, Esper; there's something called caller ID," Kiane -or the hero known as Detective Bluebird -shortened to just 'Bluebird'- said. "And yes, Kobura is out here." She confirmed, floating high above in the sky, watching the scene unfold below. One hand holding her phone, the other outstretched so her palm is up. A feather spinning around in a pocket of air. Which then made the air swirl around her legs and feet, keeping the detective hero aloft.

"Mhm, good. And yeah, I think the investigation is done here. Your boy killed the nomu, which I'm not sure he should've done. The other villains have been knocked out and are subdued like before. If there was any information to be found here, I can't see it. My only thoughts are nothing more than an assumption, a personal suspicion; I think there was some sort benefactor to this attempted escape. It smells like a distraction to me."

"I suppose I should call for an ambulance for Kobura."
That was when her ears picked up the blaring sirens on the road in the distance. "Ah, good, they're on their way. Say, do you want me to show up for your first quirk test?" she asked him.

With that, Bluebird flew down, still on the phone. She lightly placed her feet on the ground just like a bird would. "Good job," she praised the growing hero in red armor. "Don't worry, ambulances are on their way. And no, I didn't provide any aid - all of this, was all you, Kobura. But I would've thrown in if you had needed it."

Last edited:
NeilFace.png
Takeshi Sakura

The gamer tried to ignore the rather terrifying look Iona gave him. “Uhh, yeah, I guess…”, was all he could get out. The words themselves weren’t really bothering; he was used to it thanks to games, though he still had to admit that living those situations in real life would obviously cause more panic. What was bothering was the long and chilly eye contact. Ugh, how he hated prolonged eye contact. At least Iona quickly went back to her happy self...

Later on, Takeshi forced himself not to roll his eyes at the threat of failing and expulsion if someone wasn’t able to defeat the teacher. Detention, sure! But there was no way UA would expel students for things like that… right?

That aside, the bad news was that they’d have to go out already. “Welp, didn’t expect this to be like middle school, after all…”, he mumbled to himself as he got up to get changed.

As much as he wanted to laze around and take as long as possible, he felt that arriving last would cause him problems, seeing that Mariko-sensei seemed trigger happy at the slightest hint of insubordination. Swiftly changing, he reflexively raised a hand to remove his glasses but pushed them back on his face, keeping them on. “Not like they’ll break on the first day. Hopefully.”

Now changed, he then headed outside toward the field, silently awaiting further instructions with his classmates. “I wonder what she meant by ‘testing our quirks in a way of our choosing’. Will we have a list of tests to choose from?”

1619101169661.png
Kobura Kan
Interaction(Finally): @Thaleko
"Oh, Miss Blue. You know me, always the overachiever!" he said sarcastically since he knew he was the biggest slacker in the class. "On a more serious note... something wasn't right with that Nomu...." Kobura had noticed an oddity during his battle with the Nomu, the strength and durability the Nomu did not match the records from previous battles and tests. "It seemed stronger than it was supposed to be, it was almost like it was augmented by something. When I blocked that strike, I should've had more than enough strength to deflect it..." He turned around to observe the Nomu's visor which still glowed red with power before shortly shutting itself down. Was Kobura telling the truth or was he just doing a little bit of humble bragging? It was hard to say. While his skills and strength as a fighter were unquestionable, he does tend to hold a high opinion himself, something which has become less apparent over the last few months. "Look, Miss blue, if you don't believe me you can have a look at this data chip..." Kobura forced the blood to flow through one his broken arms, essentially puppeteering it with the red liquid inside. The arm reaches out to a small slot in his helmet where a data chip was extracted. Kobura likes to record all his fights and exercises for self-improvement and gadget-making purposes, he rarely shares his data with anyone but felt that this a necessary step to get the point across.
Kobura handed the detective the chip before performing the same procedure on his other arm, allowing him to continue using them for the time being. "Ask the ambulance to focus on any civilian injuries first, I can wait." He lifted his motorcycle back to the upright position and attempted to start the engine with little success. "Damn it, guess I am stuck here..." he leaned on his mostly dead bike and thought about his next course of action. The armored hero didn't get much time to plan, as the numerous reporters surrounded him to ask him about his most recent fight. The questions seemed to be focusing more on the fact that he had killed the Nomu. "Aren't pro heroes suppose to avoid using excessive force?" "How many villains have you killed?" "Couldn't you have ended the fight some other way?" Kobura stood still, not answering any of the questions. He seemed to be lost in thought, staring at nothing in particular. Right now, he was live on multiple news channels with somewhat controversial headlines.

Hotaru Sunemizuki

Mentions:
Vitalis, Isa, Mika, Hanami

Interactions: @Thaleko @Tiguidi

Hotaru could hear a squeal of excitement from the back and could only assume it was the gothic girl since it was the only speech the tomboy couldn't understand. The "yeah" came in quite clear though, meaning she did know some Japanese. Either way, Hotaru was more focused on the firecracker for a teacher.

Those two were fucked. Though, thankfully, Hotaru wasn't yet. She had remained quiet and unnoticed and would be given a nice, normal quirk test of her own choosing. The tall girl thought that was a bit weird, but assumed their instructor wanted to avoid the same issues that came with the entrance exam and get a gauge for each person's quirk at their best.

However, as Mariko continued on, Hotaru found herself mentally sighing. She really was going to be the taskmaster, wasn't she?

This is going to be tiring...

Leaving that internal thought, Hotaru pushed herself up and headed for the door with the rest of the class to get changed. She dressed in the gym uniform and exited onto the field where the class was assembling.

It was a gym uniform---run of the mill. Loose-fitting tee shirt, sweatpants, tennis shoes and a light overcoat that Hotaru had left unzipped and used the pockets of as refuge for her hands. It was comfortable and easy to move in, but Hotaru already knew she need to lose the jacket when she used her quirk less she stretch the sleeves.

She stepped onto the line per say, posting herself next to the vampire. Letting out a sigh, she peered down when she heard more Japanese from the smaller girl. Hotaru wasn't sure what was more interesting; the fact she spoke normally or that she looked anxious. Maybe she couldn't control her quirk that well?

Similarly to in the auditorium, Hotaru pulled a hand from her jacket pocket gave Vitalis a couple of pats on the head, an attempt at comfort perhaps as she eyed Takeshi.

"Maybe, or they just let us show off," Hotaru responded to one of the quiet boys. "I assume she just wants to get an idea of our strengths. Some people get screwed in the generic tests these schools like to use. If someone's a speed-type, the hell is the point of having them chuck a ball?"

Hotaru would likely just hit something. She was a bruiser with some versatility, but a bruiser nonetheless; a strength type. No need to get complicated with it.

Vitalis Alucard

interacting: @EmperorsChosen @Tiguidi

As Takeshi voiced his question, Vitalis was wondering the same. She couldn't really feasibly think of a test that adequately demonstrated her quirk without it hurting someone. Since her quirk exclusively caused damage to people.

Suddenly the small girl froze when she felt something press gently down atop her head a few times. Blinking, she peeked her red eyes up and had to crane her neck. The tallest girl in the class was there. Patting her on the head! The girl literally dwarfed her!

Vitalis wasn't sure what to make of this. The toll girl was a bit intimidating by her height alone. But the sensation wasn't unpleasant. Vitalis just stared, then lowered her gaze once more, mumbling, "Zhh zha nyae eme." There was a very light pink tinge on the apples of her cheeks.

She was lucky to not have gotten 'screwed' -as Hotaru said-, having enough physicality to pass any physical tests. Something you wouldn't expect such a small, slender girl like her to possess.

Kiane, "Detective Bluebird"
sample_393f07564ff4e7b3f211eb53cba69c01-jpg.214240

interacting: @TreasureSniper

The steely-eyed hero frowned. "Ms. Bluebird," she corrected, placing her hands on her hips, "I've told you that before. Am I gunna have to beat it into you?" She huffed, "I don't think any civilians were really hurt due to your quick action. So, good going there, your hero training's paying off. No matter how you act in class. Besides, it's a caravan of ambulances and police, I'm sure one's for you."

The detective cocked her head at what he was saying about the nomu. "How do you know? Have previous experience with nomus?" she asked. Still, if he felt something was off, then it probably was. "And a bit cocky aren'tcha? You're one of the big three at UA, but you're still not a pro hero. Nomus were made to combat the toughest heroes." Oh, that interested her! Definitely. "Huh, a chip? Let me take that." She snatched it right away and inspected it between her fingers. "I'll be sure to study it thoroughly. Now hop in one of the ambulances and see a doctor," she said as the vehicles blaring loud horns drove up. As her feet lifted off the ground and she took back to the air, the feather in her palm spinning in a bubble of air.

Last edited:
__original_drawn_by_chaosringen__sample-bfd38d4415eee4832109c397083d6aae-1-png.214618
~Do You Remember?~
the 21st Night of September
Amano Yubiki
Interactions: Hotaru(@EmperorsChosen) Takeshi (@Tiguidi)
Gym clothes huh? Well they were comfy at least. If She wasn't going to wear something stylish, something light would be fine. Still, the idea that they were going to be tested on their abilities. As far as Amano was concerned with her Quirk, she was far less about fighting. Information gathering and tracking would be her focus. She might need a blindfold to properly show her abilities. Though she was wondering if she'd really be pushed that hard like her teacher was saying. Maybe she wouldn't let her use Mnemu in class. That could prove problematic. She had never really learned to study thanks to him. She stood up at the telling for them to get changed, but not before bowing and giving a small prayer for the two girls who dared challenge their teacher's authority.

"Farewell Mika, Isa. It was wonderful though our meeting was brief." With that she took her leave and got suited up in her gym clothes. She wondered when she'd be able to design her hero outfit. Then she'd be able to combine function with fashion far better. She saw that Vitalis and Hotaru were on the field together with Takeshi. This was likely a good time to properly introduce herself. She approached and gave a soft wave to them as she approached, one hand still behind her back.

"Hello everyone. I'm Amano. I never got the chance to really introduce myself. I like stories of all kinds, and would love to go to the movies with everyone some time." She had got there just at the end of the head patting of Vitalis, something she was a little disappointed about, but that wouldn't be too big an issue. She did catch the conversation between Hotaru and Takeshi though.

"I'm not sure what more I can add to this honestly. But I can say that it is helpful for those who's quirks aren't quite as 'explosive.' In fact, I'm fairly certain the test I'm coming up with right now isn't going to require any actual running at all. I would have been fine if I stayed in my school uniform."

ryoshi-png.214687
~Wait, me? Really?~

Ryoshi Inoru
Interactions: Hotaru(@EmperorsChosen) Takeshi (@Tiguidi) Vitalis (@Thaleko)
Of course Ryoshi had to come face to face with his teacher as soon as he started making his way towards the door. "Eh? N-No you see what happened was~" Of course he was pretty much pushed to the wayside by Mika who set a challenge for the teacher. So that was what it was going to be like here. He stood there dumbfounded as everything just unfolded. He'd try to sink into the background if it weren't for the fact that he was 6 feet tall and green. Well, regardless, they were given their directive: Get changed and prove themselves. Though Ryoshi wasn't too sure what to prove. With a mutation quirk, his was pretty obvious what he would do.

He made it out onto the field. It looked like most people were still getting changed. He walked up to the group. and raised his hand. If they brought up what he said before he was just going to play dumb. Simple as that. He had no idea what they were talking about. "Yo! Has anyone heard what those two girls are gonna have to be doing? I heard something about fighting her, but that can't be everything right? I mean there's no way they could take on a pro hero on the first day and win!"

Fumihiro Ito

OfNS9Z0.png

Interactions: Takashi (@Tiguidi), Amano and Ryoshi (@Reanimator Spuds), Hotaru (@EmperorsChosen), Vitalis, (@Thaleko)​

Fumihiro's speech was something that he came up with on the spot regarding his feelings about heroes, something he wanted to keep to his heart and hope to inspire everyone to become a hero. While some were impressed by it, there were those who thought it was uninspiring or boring or the worse thing in the world. Whatever. He just wanted to get it off his chest. As he got to his seat, he was asked of Takeshi about his speech. Fumihiro gladly responded back to him. "Not really. It just...came to me when I wanted to say something to the class regarding my feelings for heroes. That's all." He replied back. The teacher then answered back to his question. So it's all or nothing, not the clearest answer he would've expected, but he took it as something that's going to be an enduring year for him.

But it seems disaster was on the loom right after his question was answered as both Mika and Isa both accepted the challenge of the teacher. Not even a minute with class starting and we're already getting into fights. Welp, this was surely going to be a fun first day. Then the teacher asked the class to get ready as she'll be testing their quirks. This was the fun part for Fumihiro, though he feels he'll definitely have to give it his all of he doesn't want to be known as a loser. Going into the locker room, he put on his gym outfit and headed outside alongside the other students.

Outside, Fumihiro was a bit excited to get to show off his quirk, even though his quirk regarding the mutation of a goat may not be too impressive to the other class members, he does have some tricks he can use to show off certain things with the quirk he has trained with for a year or two. He went off to warm up a bit, doing some stretching around his body in order to relax his muscles a bit, hoping not to pull any muscles during the quirk introduction. He was feeling a tad bit nervous that things may not work out in his favor, but he has faith that things will go well for him.

Once he finished his warm-ups, he went over to the group of students and joined in, responding to Ryoshi's question. "Well, those two did provoke the teacher. Can't feel too sorry if they drop out because of it, but I would like to see them succeed. Would definitely be an impressive feat for those two. Though I do not know if they'll be actually fighting her or if the teacher will add extra challenges for them." He pondered about what the special challenge the teacher mentioned earlier was, but he'll probably find out soon enough. Once he finished responding to Ryoshi, he turned his attention to the rest of the group before him. "Well then, looks like we'll be showing off our quirks. Looking forward to seeing every one of you do your best here." He smiled.

系 異虹
Irokei Iniji
Interactions:
Takashi (@Tiguidi ), Amano and Ryoshi (@Reanimator Spuds ), Hotaru (@EmperorsChosen ), Vitalis, (@Thaleko ), Fumihiro (@FrozenDreams )

I2hzA9D.png

"Ah- it's getting quite noisy here." Iniji sat at his desk again, subconsciously burying his face further into his scarf as the energetic boy with goat-like features made a speech about heroism, and other things happened as well. Iniji didn't really like speeches, but he felt like it might be a fundamental part of being a hero. That Fumihiro guy was the confident and hopeful sort - the type Iniji wished he could be. The boy tilted his head a bit, blankly staring away at the shuffling students around the room.

"Yare yare..." Iniji narrowed his eyes at the phone screen some students were crowding around, someone familiar was on the live stream, he was 99% sure that was their strange tokusatsu senpai. Iniji silently disapproved of the way Kobura-senpai did things. Is this...is this how a hero can act? Then does that mean I can-I can too- His thoughts got more jumbled by the moment, but it was soon interrupted by the arrival of their homeroom teacher for the year. She was, blissfully normal, which was the best description Iniji could've garnered at first glance. Mariko-sensei, huh? He looked at the blue-haired teacher from a distance as two of the girls in the class went up to challenge her. It was a bit, no, very impulsive to do something like that, Iniji didn't even have a speck of idea of what Mariko-sensei's quirk was about. Information was often key in battles, the lack of information was something his quirk heavily relied on to be effective, it had given him the habit of scouting out the necessary info before proceeding.

Sigh- Iniji got up and follow suit with the rest of the class for their quirk evaluation tests, or whatever. He made sure to keep his scarf straight over his standard U.A. gym uniform before walking down to a group of students. Fumihiro was there, and so was Hotaru, Takeshi, the mantis boy and girl with strange speech. Iniji was one of the more quiet ones of the class, but he shuffled near the group anyways to idly listen to their conversation. The pink hair girl mentioned her name, and her quirk, which sounded like a non-combat-orientated one. To be fair, Iniji didn't know how well his own quirk matched up to the other students, he didn't really know what aspect of it to show off either. Range...precision? Depth, or area? Speed? His quirk was an effective and versatile one, Iniji had a lot he could show, but he didn't really want to show anything.

"U.A has had its fair share of expulsion happy teachers. I expect faculty staff to be competent enough to gauge these matters." Iniji gestured a bit towards Fumihiro as he adjusted his scarf again, referring to the two girls who decided to fight against their teacher. "Quirk tests, huh? Adequate displays of intimidation is a viable tactic, but I believe that some quirks benefit much more from ambush tactics, U.A students have traditionally been disadvantaged in provisional hero licensing exams due to the publicity of their quirks, keeping that information under your hand makes for a valuable advantage in practical combat." He spoke up to the group, a bit more gloomy than the average atmosphere in the group, before pausing a bit.

"Ah, I'm sorry, that wasn't a very hero-like thing to suggest."

NeilFace.png
Takeshi Sakura
Interactions: Vitalis (@Thaleko ), Hotaru (@EmperorsChosen ), Amano/Ryoshi (@Reanimator Spuds ), Fumihiro (@FrozenDreams ), Iniji (@Cresion Breezes )
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
At this point, Takeshi had asked his question mostly to himself so he didn’t expect others to reply and join in. Of course, he’d never admit he was only talking to himself. … Anyway.

“I really hope it’s not those kinds of physical tests…”, he mumbled, turning around to face Hotaru, only raising an eyebrow when he noticed she was casually petting Vitalis, with the latter seemingly comfortable with it. “Ah, uh, yeah, my quirk probably wouldn’t do me good at physical stuff. Well actually, maybe…” He mumbled that last part. As long as he was creative enough, he felt he could manage anything that would help, even if it was a little.

A few other students then joined the conversation. Amano Yubiki; who didn’t get the chance to introduce herself earlier, Inoru, Fumihiro and Iniji. “Hey, nice to meet ya.”, he greeted with a casual wave.

Then came Ryoshi with a question concerning Isa and Mika’s previous actions. “Not sure… I know she has something special in mind but… yeah, that’s about it.”, he answered the mantis-like boy, scratching the side of his head. Whatever Mariko-sensei had in mind wouldn’t be too bad, right? “I guess it’d make sense if she made the tests harder for them. Whatever those tests are...”, he added to complement Fumihiro’s answer. ‘Threatening to make exercises more challenging sure is intimidating enough for me…’

He then sighed when Iniji mentioned expulsion happy teachers. “Aw come on, don’t say that… Pretty sure we’ve got one of those on deck if you’re right… And hey, don’t worry. A part of being a student here is fighting against others, as sad as that sounds. So I feel it’s a good idea to keep our hand as hidden as possible. Well- when dealing with other classes, at least. In our case, it might not be the best to hide everything if we want to cooperate better.”

1617247456631-png.214329
&
1619645502829-png.215430

Isa Suguro & Mari Nakao

Isa Suguro Interactions: @Thaleko @Tiguidi @Cresion Breezes All other concerned parties.​

Taking note of the shorter girl speaking up to her, Isa waves back, walking over she grins and lays a hand upon the others shoulder. "Let's do our best yeah!"

It was then she heard the other conversations going on, chiefly about the rashness of her actions or in judgement of her antics, along with Maki. "Hey! I'm right here you fuck'n know!? And Oh No! Harder tests?! Its almost like we were in class 1A or some'thin!" She calls out to them all, directly and brashly and to the most extent not a very Japanese way of being as she looks at them all in turn.

"Did I jump into the fire? Yeah, but guess what Kiddos, Not everyone you fight will advertise themselves like a billboard saying "Here is my powers Hero! Please Arrest me!"."

She says in a mocking tone before turning her wrath and attention upon the scarf boy.

"Oh yes! Ambush tactics! How effective, let me get you a glass of water while you hide out in front of a bank just waiting for trouble to come to you! Tch, have any of you ever been in a fight in your fu-"

In mid rant her attention turns to the goat boy. "Tch, I don't know if I'm even fighting her, she sounded like she had something else in mind for us two." As she made to speak again, the jingle of bells could be heard as the smiling cat girl makes her way alongside the oni...

~~~

Mari Nakao Interactions: General/All​

Having made her way onto the field it seemed the Oni was in an argument with the others, hardly surprising, given her personality, speaking about her in a round about way while she was right in front of them was rather improper and the other wasn't likely to ignore that. Hearing the other bits of conversation Mari decides now would be the best time to intervene, before things escalated anymore.

Picking up speed rather rapidly, she doubt most would notice with Isa currently in their faces, one minute she was walking out onto the field and in the next she had swiftly crept up alongside Isa, prompting a conversation between the two as she holds a hand up, hoping the rest would allow her to calm the situation.

"Now, now Suguro, there is no need to be so upset. I for one agree with what you did in principle and the reasons that you did it. The tact is what I blame. Nor should others blame you nor our other friend can be blamed for the harder work. Class 1A as you noted will be difficult by default. We need not tear one another apart, the teacher will do that soon and often enough."

Trying to turn the conversation back to where it had been, she looks over at Takeshi and still has her smile up as she speaks to him. "Unfortunately for some of us only the scale a quirk can reach or be improved upon can be hidden. Fighting Experience is lacking among most of us as well I expect."

Last edited:
sample_2dcfcec9041ce4e5e0c0a2eeb5a4aba39f413cf7.jpg

Kisaragi Mika​

"Ehhhhh..." Mika whined when Mariko-sensei brushed aside the challenges from her and the oni-gal. She turned to Isa (@RedArmyShogun) and said in a stage whisper, "That's kind of bullshit, I'm about ready to go ahead and try anyway. No way she can get us expelled for taking her at her word."

But she could read the room too, and the chatter told her that the other students weren't about to back a classroom mutiny. Not just yet.

Even so, the teach had lined up some kind of special challenge for her and Isa. Well, that would be something, anyway.

"Bring it on!" she said to Mariko with a pout. "I'm not afraid of anything you could think up!"

* * *​

Mika had her grin back by the time everyone was lined up in their gym clothes. She turned her attention to Ryoshi (@Reanimator Spuds).

"Hah! Pro hero, sensei, whatever. You don't throw out a challenge unless you're willing to back it up! That was beyond cringe," she said. "You just watch, oni-onee here and I will blow through whatever she's got waiting!"

Vitalis Alucard

interacting: @Reanimator Spuds @FrozenDreams
mentions: pretty much everyone​

The blonde haired girl finally introduced herself. Amano. Unfortunately, Vitalis didn't have her notebook on her out here; she'd have to write stuff down about the girl later. Her suggestion that people watch movies together was obviously a ploy to make friends. Vitalis thought it was a good one -you know, if you wanted to make friends here... But the vampy found that thought too disconcerting and even downright anxiety-inducing, so she'd probably inevitably decline. "Ishir nya'm muuh vikws," she mumbled.

Then turned her head to the side when Isa placed her hand on her shoulder. But Vitalis found no room to speak when Isa began going off on some tirade, that Mari immediately began defusing in her calm cadence.

Palandantis came over next to speak. He questioned about fighting or showing off their quirks or some such, which only brought a frown to Vitalis's face. She paid a lot of attention to her pale arm, rubbing it, making sure her skin wasn't being burned. The idea of just "showing off" quirks -especially one like hers, worried the young vampire. But surely this group had a good control over their quirks.. Right?

Maybe not.. Since that's what they were in school for, right? Learning how best to control their quirks?

Iniji said something that was spoken with a bit of reason and logic behind it. But that only made Vitalis even stiffer.

Mika was still displaying her cavalier attitude regarding the whole thing, and the sensei. She may have an outgoing personality, but maybe it was a bit too outgoing. Her lack of respect was palpable. Which was equally worrisome.

Only Fumihiro said anything that helped alleviate Vitalis's concerns. If only barely. He was someone else who appeared to be all on board with showing off quirks, but at least he came at it with a positive view. She managed a small smile at the horned boy.

Poppins

Opal
THE TECH NERD
Interaction: Vitails, Mika, Fumihiro, Mari, Isa, Takeshi, Irokei, and Hotaru
Mentions: everyone

Her eyes watched the teacher intently, instant respect being given as the teacher, Mariko-sensei. As two of her classmates challenged the teacher, Mariko-sensei took the challenge head on, giving the two girls a bit of a harder task than the others. Mariko-sensei then ordered all the students to head to change and meet in the field to "test thier quirks?" Whatever that means. Opal silently walked from the class to change. Her midn whirled with thoughts of how to properlly show off her quirk. Sure she's got her gadgets but that's not her actual quirk.

Opal gave a light sigh, maybe the teacher would have an idea. Changing into her gym outfit Opal walked out toward the others. Nerves shot through her as she stood off to the side, wondering how to go about talking to them. Usually Opal doesn't have a problem introducing herself to people but, these people, they are her peers and she would be working with them for the rest of the year. Her hands started shaking slightly as she thought of all the bad introductions shes done and how badly they went.

Shaking her head Opal decided to just give it a shot. Maybe they aren't mean people like the other classes she's been in. Putting on her best smile Opal turned and walked up toward the group. Her eyes moved from person to person, taking in who all was there. Vitails, Mika, Fumihiro, Mari, Isa, Takeshi, Irokei, and Hotaru. A rather big group of most everyone in the class and Opal's nerves again started up. Shaking the nerves from her Opal skipped froward adding a jump at the end as she stopped infront of the group, "Hiya! I'm Opal Hansson, you're resident nerd classmate! It's a pleasure to meet you all!" Opal gave a hyper wave, her nerves having gone and a bright smile on ehr face.

Theme Song: O.D.D. by Hey Violet | Nightcore Version

Hotaru Sunemizuki

Mentions:
Most everyone

Interactions: @Most everyone

The vampire seemed receptive to her gesture, more than the cat was anyway. As more joined those already outside, Hotaru took her hand off Vitalis' head and looked at Amano. She was one of those whose turn was skipped and took the time to introduce herself as well as propose the movies, which Hotaru responded to with a nod.

"I'd be up for that. Sounds cool."

Next was the green dork wondering about what the troublemakers had gotten themselves into.

"I'd guess an ass-kicking of some kind," She surmised aloud with folded arms and an expression of mild disinterest. "Though whatever it is, I don't think it'll be expulsion."

Somehow, Hotaru didn't think Fumihiro's concern was on the table. Perhaps it was haughty of her, but there was no way they would expel kids on the first day for being too eager or battle-thirsty. The damn school practically had a televised and monitized gladiator event each year. There was just no way, short of a colossal fuck-up, they would be expelled.

Glancing over to Iniji, she shrugged. He seemed self-conscious, but she wasn't sure why. There were plenty of heroes that used stealth or covertness in their work. Did everyone have to be All Might?

"Eh, you show a card without showing your hand, I think." She agreed with Takeshi.

The oni did not.

Hotaru rolled her eyes a bit at her rant. If she was a hammer, then Isa was an anvil held by a string. The tomboy didn't expect to find someone more blunt-force than her, yet here they were. Mari was far more level-headed, and while Hotaru didn't like the idea of being pushed into putting more effort in because of two being so gung-ho, she could at least respect it.

"I don't think any fighting experience we have is comparable to real fighting experience..."

Despite the oni's skepticism, Hotaru had been in her fair share of fights, though those were at school. Even if quirks came into play it was never that serious given her own quirk development and training with her father. In a way, she had never been in a real fight with a real threat, and she wasn't really in a rush to feel the adrenaline.

Shaking her thoughts, one of the final people arrived, another who missed out on earlier introductions. Hotaru raised a hand slightly but kept her arms crossed.

"Same... and I'll probably just hit something unless Sensei makes us all get flashy."

"Iona Kakehi"

Mentions: Basically everyone

Interactions: @RedArmyShogun @LuluBunny @Thaleko @Tiguidi @Cresion Breezes @Reanimator Spuds

"Heh, I bet you will," Iona smiled with a big grin as she watched Isa primed, and pumped up for the quirk reveal test. However, Iona took a step back as it was revealed Vitalis had been offended by Iona's point out to the naming of her mother from her grandmother. With a slight reel back at not thinking about how it could have been taken Iona was panicked for a moment not meaning to have offended anyone. Before she could apologize though the teacher set out commands and Vitalis was off like a bullet. Recollecting herself Iona took a breath in... alright she would correctly give an apology later for now it was showtime. Looking to her side she saw Takeshi also heading off which made her ponder on his squeamish reaction to her serious talk with him. Hopefully, he wouldn't freeze in a real-world situation, yet hell he got into U.A's top-class so he must have shown grand potential. Smiling at the uniqueness, and curious nature of her class she started to head off herself to the changing lockers.

"Heh, this isn't too bad," Iona mulled over as she was quick to change uniforms heading right out to the field. Her outfit was rather nice and surprisingly was a perfect fit. Leave it to a high-tier academy to make clothes for a smol person. As she headed out some of the students who hadn't had a chance to introduce themselves started to take advantage of that now starting with the slime girl Amano which gave Iona a perfect chance to ask a question she had been meaning to ask for a while.

"A pleasure to meet you I was curious does your slime like pats, and if so can I pet it," she asked with a straight face. Though at that moment Ryoshi placed out his concerns for Isa, and Mika.

"Well, no matter what it is I am confident in them to give it they're all. Besides you, won't know your own limits if you keep it safe all the time," Iona chimed in with a soft shrug. Yes, it was true that Mika, and Isa were biting a heavy amount right out the door on their first day, yet to be fair this was a competitive life. This was about when Fumihiro joined in also adding into the side saying they were to blame themselves if they got booted out.

"Well, that is a neutral way to balance it," Iona noted she did give him a thumbs up at his last bit of wording though they were in agreement in the excitement of what their classmates could do. Then rather on queue Iniji jumped in with a spectacular point that earned him a smile from Iona.

"Actually that is a very hero thing to say. The major issue with most hero mindsets these days is having all their cards out at once. Tact and intimidation are well better used with a hidden hand, and even bolster their effect. Every quirk has a different hand in the matter, but most go with the overly in-your-face popular society image leaving all their cards on the table. To which there are a lot of downsides too," Iona chalked up rather excited to have such a conversation pop up it was fun for her. From their even, Takeshi added in a valid statement with the upside to a hidden hand though he also pointed out that maybe not best to do it from your classmates.

"He right, we each are about to become important building blocks to one another. Working with other hero's with different quirks, mindsets, and styles is very important. We can only bloom as much as the next as a unit," she nodded to Takeshi though from a good conversation riled another mind as Isa was not so happy about how the others had put their thoughts on her prior actions. Rather quickly, and surprisingly Iona was immediately between Isa, and the others as if expecting to shield them. yet with her smile on full display with a small tilt she lightly waved at Mari as the catgirl helped calm down the Oni.

"Chin up Isa gotta save that energy for the main event you're throwing down for us," Iona beamed with excitement for Isa's challenge maybe even a little jealous that Isa was getting a more challenging event. Even more so excited when Mika came in throwing her own excitement to the main event title. In the corner of her hearing, Iona could hear Vitalis mumbling something. Directing her attention to the goth girl It seemed she was just fine as she smiled at the goat boyo, but something about the tone told her out of everyone Vitalis was the most nervous. Then out of the blue, the resident nerd classmate Opal introduced herself.

"Sounds like we know whose leading study group," Iona added in excitement from Opal's excitement giving Opal an unexpected high five before turning around to check on Vitalis.

"Hey apologies for before I dig into deep thought sometimes, but I think your mom's super cool in fact I got a collection of inspirational heroine posters with one of hers in it. Power to the night queen," Iona smiled brightly for Vitalis before adding.

"Let's rock this test alright buddy?"

Kumiko Haruka

Interactions: @TreasureSniper

"Ara, ara please do not hound the hero of the hour,"
a voice called out sharp among the chaos of reporters hounding and looking to demonize Kobura for his choice to neutralize the Nomu. Without much warning, four tentacles came out, and above reaching past the reporters even causing them to move away at the sight of the slowly drenching off the slime from said appendages. Giving another pro hero a chance to break through with a medical carrier for Kobura as her tentacles wrapped up, and hoisted the hero in training's bike off the ground as two other tentacles kept to the ground balancing out the weight distribution. With a sharp click of her boot, the pro hero Eldritch Abyss got between the news crews, and the lost in translation Kobura.

"Ma'am are you saying that you agree with his acti..." the reporter was quickly cut off by the older heroes booming voice.

"Are you going to delay this hardworking man's route to medical attention after all he has done to keep you all safe? As well as the villains who had been foolish enough to use a wreckless weapon like a Nomu Hm? Is the news so desperate for a story that they would pin a shameless tag on the next generation just for ratings by click bait titles surely you should be praising him for what he has accomplished, and let me do my job in handling his recovery... or have you all ignored the massive damage the unpredictable Nomu caused forcing him to nearly sacrifice his whole arm," the words were strict, and cutting straight to the point at the nasty nature of the news vultures about. No other questions dared to escape their lips on the landmine of the turn around the more experienced hero had laid out. In fact, as she moved a step forward they immediately split apart like the red sea straight to her medical van.

"Kobra," Eldritch Abyss motioned tilting her head towards him as she used her human body to help him stand upright. It didn't take long for both the wounded hero and his bike to get placed into the medical van as it took off leaving the ashamed newsgroups silent upon their departure. After a few minutes, and a distance away from their departure point Kumiko got straight to business removing the armor around Kobura's damaged hand quickly using two of her tentacles to stabilize, cleanse, and repair the boy's arm. All the while her human hands got straight to stitching him up. For a moment things were quiet as the woman concentrated. The silence was rather imposing to a point it seemed ready to burst.

"You know better than to cross counter a Nomu with your quirk type, and your experience should have taught you better than to turn your back on an unpredictable enemy. Especially a Nomu, or have you been sleeping on those lectures flashy hero," Kumiko scolded Kobura like a child in trouble for breaking the cookie jar. Once everything was complete Kobura's hand was slung up for the moment. As Kumiko collected all of the damaged hand armor into a basket she then slapped the boy upside the head with one of her tentacles not enough to harm, but enough to slap him out of his distant thoughts.

"That's from your homeroom teacher they send their congratulations, and their rage," Kumiko finished.​

Last edited: