My Hero Academia: Future

[ Interactions: Ariel, Everyone ]
[ Mentions: Takashi, Ryoshi, and Mari ]

He scrambled to watch as everyone filed in already taking seats, "h-huh? What?-" He looked over to the guy with glasses, to the calico girl, to spin around as he answered questions making himself dizzy. "Th-there aren't any assigned seats! The tea- ow!"

He felt a small shock of a static touch from his shoulder and turned to see and bright girl looked at him with intensity that made him fluster. "H-hello.." He wanted to start a conversation but seeing the students file in he took her hands in his own and smiled, "Nice to meet you, but give me a sec yeah?" He spun around and walked up to the front of the teachers desk where he stood in front of the entire class. The students all were unique, completely different from the old class 1-A students. Hashi straightened his back and looked at the entire class with a wide grin.

"Heya everyone! If I could catch your attention with my awesome looks I'd really appreciate it!" He laughed abit and continued. "I am not the teach if anyone's wondering, but I am here to pass some news. Currently two pro's are taking care of some vagabond like villains in the west district. That includes our teach. Other then telling me to stay put he wanted the class to one by one stand at the desk and introduce ourselves.."

He gave a nervous smile, he knew the expectations and wanted to set the best impression. "Since I'm here i'll start and then pick someone from the class.." He took a shallow breath and then gave a cocky grin, "Like I said, the names Hashi Karminari! You might have already guessed but yes. I am the son of the one and only Denki Karminari! The pro hero Chargebolt!"

He kept a warm smile and decided that was enough info on his end. So before he went to take a seat he looked out at the class and gave a grin and pointed over to the green guy. "Get up here man!" He laughed and went to sit down.

ryoshi-png.214687
~Wait, me? Really?~

Ryoshi Inoru
Interactions: The Class @everyone
Ryoshi was clearly taken up on his offer. Everyone around him was pretty preoccupied with other conversations. Just as it always was. There was something comforting about that. Even if he was hoping to forge more of an identity than "That green guy," that takes effort. That was intimidating. He let out a content sigh. It was only the first day. There would be more opportunities to be someone new later on. That was until the late student took the stage. Son of a pro hero and ready to get everyone started up. Their teacher got caught up in some hero business. Guess that meant they would be free for a
little while. Ryoshi decided to just relax for a moment then, leaning back in his seat. That was until he heard "Get up here man!" Caught by surprise, he fell backwards out of his chair and stood up. Not again damn it. Guess he was supposed to introduce himself to everyone.

He slowly approached the podium. How will he do it? He can't just be boring. He had to be something! He hadn't any time to even develop a persona for here! Did he want to be broody? Like an anti-hero? Maybe he was a no-nonsense sorta guy? Or a relaxed, lackadaisical type? He was finally in front of them all. He opened his mouth for a moment. "I..." He then lost control of his body. Something took control. Something... Embarrassing... He took up a pose that was sturdy and straightened, standing at attention. "I am Ryoshi Inoru. I will be a vanguard of Justice and Truth. Upholding the chivalric code of a knight. I will be Paladantis." He placed his hand fist over his heart. "You will always have someone to rely on with me nearby."

He didn't say anything else as he walked back into his chair. Didn't say a word to anyone, nor even look them in the eye. Instead he sat down very straight, pulled out his bag, placed it on the table, opened it up, and stuck his head inside to try and not be seen.

Why did I say those thing? What the hell did any of that mean? Are you an idiot? A freaking moron! Everyone thinks you're some weird kid now. Everyone thinks you're an absolute fool! Bafoon! Nincompoop! Asshole! You can never show your face in public again, let alone here! You should have kept up with the side character thing!

He would be out of it for a while

"Iona Kakehi"

Interactions: @Thaleko @RedArmyShogun @Tiguidi @Reanimator Spuds

"Exactly there is definitely a nice melting mix of use here it'll be good for social building skills, and overall adjustments to working with different personalities as we will in the real world workings of heroes," Iona pointed out to Vitalis snapping her fingers and pointing them at the awkward girl talker in congratulations for guessing what she was thinking. As things went on the lazy one gave reason to why their teacher was late, and apparently gave out their first team-building exercise of introducing. Starting with Hashi Karminari the lazy king she listened to his rather blunt introduction with a rather out-of-place cocky grin. With a raised eyebrow she slowly tilted towards Isa and Vitalis.

"Have you guys ever heard of Chargebolt... cause I don't recognize that one," she asked with a straight face whispering to them to not come off rude. Literally, seeking info on this apparent hero she was supposed to know by how Hashi stated it as his apparent headliner strongly? To be fair the hero market was extremely oversaturated so it wasn't uncommon for such to happen, but with how Hashi put it out there so importantly he must have been high up... apparently. Though the better question was why was he throwing it out there like it gave status? Or maybe he was just really proud of his dad? Ya, that was probably it. Letting the odd intro go Iona watched as the green mantis boyo took to the stage grabbing everyone's attention with a rather good first impression. Though apparently, Ryoshi didn't think so as when he sat back down he placed his head into his bag refusing to come out. With no one else making a move Iona stood right up patting the green mantis boyo with two thumbs up before heading for the podium. With a strong yet gentle smile, Iona stood next to the podium popping her knuckles surprisingly loudly for a girl of her figure. Just like Ryoshi, Iona snapped into a side pose with much enthusiasm. With one hand to the back looking like it was ready to Shoryuken somebody while her other hand put out a fully open palm as if ready to blast the class. With long blonde hair flowing easily within the snapping of pose Iona enthusiastically belted out some major energy in her introduction.

"I am Iona Kakehi, and I am excited to join you all in holding the line for justice. Whether it be through battle or speech I am the girl who will bring evil to its knees," whether this was legitly how Iona planned to introduce herself, or if this was her way of helping Ryoshi feel better with an equal unexpected introduction was anyone's guess. What was for certain though was the amount of energy this girl had, and how imposing her enthusiastic aura really was for someone so small.

"Alright your time to shine girl," Iona pointed at Vitalis before walking back to her seat.

Vitalis Alucard
kayoka-blue-archive-jpg.214070

interacting: @Azurian Dream @Tiguidi @Reanimator Spuds
AND EVERYONE​

The blonde boy in glasses suddenly directed himself towards them. But what he said didn't really elaborate anything for Vitalis.

"Veie? Shyzzykya?"

When she said very little, it was extremely easy for Vitalis to fall back into her 'Vitaliese'. Seemingly without noticing.

Vitalis looked at Iona. Then furrowed her brow and tilted her head. 'Social building skills'? She said. "Hhjjichi kmn~'ngd zhzs?" That sounded tough. Was that even necessary?!?!

What Iona said next made Vitalis understand!

"Iah!" She snapped her fingers and nodded. That made sense! It was also easy for her to fall into Vitaliese when excited. "Eshhi sh'aa nuwah reum'n!" From now on the world would be filled with many different people, and she would need to interact with them all! So it made it worthwhile to learn how to now here in school! Of course.

She glanced yet again at someone else who spoke to her. This time a male with a very angular green face. His quirk was visual and physical it seemed. Sortaaaa like hers. Or rather, hers was sortaaaa like his. His quirk made itself very known. It would only be known with Vitalis if she opened her mouth enough to reveal her fangs.

..Or when she ate.

"Ryoshi!" Vitalis noted, giving him a small smile. However, she cocked her head wondering what he meant by 'side character'. In that way, Vitalis was a lot like her mother used to be, taking things quite literally. Except in her daughter's case, Vitalis only found it confusing.

However, when he said he would copy on her the rest of the year, she flashed a small frown. While that would be prudent of him, as Vitalis was studious, therefore he would be able to count on her work, it also put her off a bit. He should do his own work! That's the true way to learn. "Shue shu eiuw," she voiced disapprovingly. "Ohh~hhh." He was kidding. Right, okay. She smiled again. And like her mother, when taking things literally, she also took them at face value.

His question seemed to be answered when the boy at the front spoke up. Answering it rather clearly. With the teacher having hero work at the moment. Still, it seemed they were all to do formal introductions.

For Vitalis, she was both excited and a bit nervous at this. But the young 'vampire' would take it in stride. She was like her mother in that way, too. Very go-getting. Very active when it came to doing.

The boy named Hashi Kaminari was first to go, of course. He revealed he was the son of the hero Chargebolt! Which Vitalis immediately found impressive. Making her hang onto his every word. She opened up a notebook and began writing about him in it.

Vitalis nodded to Iona's question. Of course she had! The vampire made it a point to learn about every important hero, person, or others when coming here to UA. That was the least of what she could do to prepare herself. In that way, she was very much like her mother again; Amaris had also studied up on important people before coming here.

"Xxhiy aryhyu ffihka kara kak a'en ua myueh am yraiah Yyro." She answered. Then realized her mistake.

Of course Iona wouldn't be able to understand that! Inwardly she sighed, and decided to just simplify what she said. "Hhee's.. a n-ny-nyahg-noteworthy hero from U-UA!" Frankly, it was a bit surprising she didn't know him.

Next up was none other than Ryoshi! Vitalis's eyes sparkled as they followed him up to the front.

Again, the small girl hung onto every word. She was even more enthralled by what Ryoshi had to say. Palandantis!

"Palaryaxxhr'h!" she called. Then immediately turned the page over, and started up a file on him right after Hashi's. Signing his hero name down enthusiastically, smiling.

Iona went next with much gusto! Boy, she was enthusiastic!

Again, Vitalis was engrossed. While she hadn't said as much, Iona was equally animated in her presentation to the class. Vitalis smiled and clapped. She took the moment to write something down. Then it seemed it was her turn! She paused, blinking at Iona.

Then got up. Smoothed down her skirt, walked by Ryoshi's desk, also giving him a soft hand on his shoulder. Before walking up the front of the class.

She turned to face everyone at the same grand total of 4 feet and 8 inches right alongside the previous girl. The two shortest in class back to back.

She placed her hands together in her lap and spoke firmly, but in a soft voice, barely opening her mouth, "I'ik a'yre hkahh te bi hnyeh ght vek nuym a Vitaliyrr Uvuamkad. Jno, vyum akh pxxixxaziashs Uvuamkad yramm'e ket euvu kayansh Yyrox vyum ik UIhee hnz akh ooux. I'ik jnuvu'h te bi ft uuzen kskz zzhs nnvhe'taan xunt kyaer maamin."

("My name is Vitalis Alucard and I am excited to be here. Yes, from the prestigious Alucard family that have become heroes from here at UA in the past. I hope to be of use, please ask me anything you may need.")

It was the most she had said yet, but it didn't take her long to say at all. To her, it had been a rather succinct, small speech. Despite what it may have sounded like to the audience. It wasn't anything grand like Ryoshi's declaration, or Iona's bubbly intro. It was simple and humble, just as one expected of Vitalis. After which, Vitalis promptly did a full forward bow, bringing her head way down. She righted herself, brushed some of her white hair out of her apple peach face, gave a small look around the class. Then walked right back to her seat, smoothed her skirt once more, and sat gently down, staring forward to where the next introduction would be presented, awaiting the next person to go.

Fumihiro Ito

OfNS9Z0.png

Interactions: Slime Girl (@Reanimator Spuds) Takeshi, Skirt Chaser? (@Tiguidi)​

Fumihiro wasn't too surprised to hear why she choose the back side closest to the window. If he was honest, he felt a bit jealous that she can goof off and still learn everything from her studies, thanks to Mnemu, her adorable slime companion. "Well, looks like you got lucky then." He grinned. Fumihiro got close to Amano as she introduced the classmates one by one. Fumihiro took out a paper and pen and start jotting down notes regarding his classmates as she introduced them one by one.

First off was a gothic girl named Vitalis, who seems to speak a different language than the others. Perhaps she is a foreigner, and she would be in front of him too. So maybe he can try to talk to her, granting that he can understand her. Next off was Iona, a friend of Vitalas, perhaps she too is a foreigner. Following that were two girls talking to each other. Hotaro, the calm, collected, yet not afraid to speak her mind, and Isa, A rather aggressive oni. That oni looks fierce, he was kinda curious about that one.

Next up was a boy named Irokei, who seems to be a sharp, quiet kid. He seems like a nice fellow to make friends with. Following him was Opal, a rather bubbly girl who is into technology. And speaking of technology, there was Takeshi, he remembers him as the dude tapping away on his phone outside of the building a few minutes ago, though he is a bit surprised to hear that enjoys gawking at girl's sleepwear. Well...I guess he got his priorities straight I suppose.

Mika, whom Fumihiro remembers as the gal who was talking to Takeshi at one point. He wonders if she had any influence for having Takeshi mentioning gawking at girl's clothing at one point and the slime just heard parts of it. She also seems to enjoy pulling small pranks, as he notices her doing something to that student with her quirk. Mari, whom Amano says she isn't a cat girl, though he could think otherwise based on the ears. Ryoshi was the mantis looking fellow who seems to make a fool of himself from time to time, maybe. This red ranger fellow whom doesn't even have a name, but he is a grade higher than everyone here. And then's there the late student who came in late. Nothing important stands out to him yet other than he's clumsy.

After learning about each of his classmates, he looked at his paper, now written with notes on each classmate with what Amano shared to him. Reading his notes, the following information came out like this.

Amano - Has a slime name Mnemu. Can learn information from the slime. Pretty cool girl. Sitting beside her.
Vitalis - Foreign Girl. Behind her.
Iona - Friend of Foreign Girl.
Hotara - Someone who isn't afraid of fighting. Seems pretty chill.
Isa - Aggressive Oni. She seems rather interesting.
Irokei - The cool, yet quiet kid. Can be sharp on things.
Opal - Excitable Girl who loves technology.
Takeshi - Phone Tapper who may be a skirt chaser. Also sitting beside him.
Mika - Cute gyaru, may or may not be dangerous.
Mari - Obviously a cat girl in some way.
Ryoshi - Mantis guy who's trying too hard to be cool.
Red Ranger - Must be a Sentai fan. Also a grade higher than me.
Late Student (Hashi) - He's late for a very important date. He's a bit clumsy.

"Looks good to me." He quietly said to himself as he read the notes. The information received from Amano and Mnemu will help in keeping important notes of most of his classmates, even if it's somewhat barebones regarding a lot of their personality. "Thanks for the intel Amano. Looking forward to knowing my classmates in the future." He spoke in a thankful matter. Fumihiro was about to ask Amano some more things, but one of the students got up and explained the situation with the teacher. Seems class might be in session, even without the teacher. Since this seems to be the point where everyone is about to introduce themselves to the class. Fumihiro went ahead and went to his seat while waiting on his turn. As he listened to a few of the students introducing themselves, including Vitalis speaking in another language, he turned his head over to Takeshi during their introductions and whispered in a low voice. "Fun Crowd so far eh? Looks to be an interesting set of future heroes in this class." It seems this batch of heroes is going to be a very interesting group of people. Fumihiro is very excited to get to know and work with his fellow classmates very soon once activities began to roll in.

sample_2dcfcec9041ce4e5e0c0a2eeb5a4aba39f413cf7.jpg

Kisaragi Mika
Mika bounced out from her seat with a grin, ruffled Takechin's hair (@Tiguidi ) and went to the front of the class, bumping Hashi's (@Solar Soarfell) shoulder with her hip accidentally-on-purpose along the way (*crackle*).

She stood in front of the teacher's podium instead of behind it and beamed at the entire class. "Heya!" she shouted, waving her hand as if she were greeting someone half a mile away. "I'm Kisaragi Mika, and I'm totes hype to be in class 1-A! It's gonna be soooo cool hanging out and learning superheroing together, amirite? Aaaaanyways I'm gonna be living in the dorms too so I hope to see you all there. I'll be in your care!"

Mika snapped off a perky salute to finish.

NeilFace.png
Takeshi Sakura
Interactions: literally @ everyone

Takeshi's brows furrowed when the vampire-like girl uttered a few words. She did seem foreign but he didn't recognize that language. What was that, Abyssal? … He probably shouldn't say this out loud. His gamer senses couldn't help but tingle, though; ancient languages and stuff in games always interested him. He'd have to ask about this later. For the moment, however, the lack of understanding made the gamer freeze, not really sure how to reply. Thankfully, the blonde next to the vampire was quick to jump in with a reply.

'Building our social skills, huh…? Guess that one's inevitable.' It was to no surprise to anyone that knew him that Takeshi wasn't exactly a social butterfly. It wasn't necessarily difficult for him to talk once he started but he preferred to mind his own business most of the time.

People like him were probably the prime targets of bullies; nerds weren't always the type to fight back, after all. There wasn't any bully problem in his old schools but one of Takeshi's worries upon going to UA was the possible presence of people who'd make his life harder for no reason. Fortunately, his classmates all seemed like good people. There were a few rowdy ones, sure, but nothing that raised red flags. If anything, the closest to a bully in the class was Kisaragi, but… yeah, it felt more like when an extroverted person decided to adopt an introvert, him being the unfortunate(?) victim.

Still listening to the conversation, Takeshi hummed at Iniji's own comment about the need of hero diversity. The colorful boy seemed really quiet but his words carried weight. Hero work became Takeshi's career choice rather recently so he didn't take the time to research anything important about it. He's been a part of the masses that put their trust in the concept of the symbol of peace for so long that the thought of it being stale didn't cross his mind. In hindsight, it was just like a party of characters in an rpg. Even though a single boss character would seem much stronger at first glance, four weaker characters could defeat it due to the larger breadth of moves they could try. The same logic applied to hero work. "It's true that it's possible for a group of less-experienced heroes to do something even Deku can't…", he mumbled. But then again, one didn't need a large brain to deduce something like that.

He glanced to the front of the class when Hashi gathered everyone's attention. Turned out the reason why the teacher was late was because of some villain activity. Nothing new. In any case, Hashi started off the round of introductions with himself, proudly stating to be the son of the pro hero Chargebolt. Again, Takeshi wasn't a hero geek but the name sounded familiar. But hey, being the son of a pro hero was something to be proud of!

Next up was Ryoshi with an admittedly amusing speech. Amusing but still great! This guy most definitely had the drive to become a hero. Certainly more drive than himself, as much as he didn't want to admit. He'd never be able to make boisterous speeches like that in his life. The gamer briefly opened his mouth to say something to Ryoshi when he came back to his seat but refrained when the mantis boy buried his head in his bag. Takeshi liked the speech but probably would've had the same reaction if he said something like that out loud…

The small blonde girl, Iona, followed suit, adopting the same energy Ryoshi demonstrated a few moments prior. Part of Takeshi hoped that not everyone would have grandiose introductions because he'd be the only one left with something simple and boring, which would make him the odd one out. He didn't want that.

The Abyssal-speaking vampire came to the front after being called out by Iona. Her entire introduction was in Abyssal, which made things hard to understand. At least he could rather from this and other conversations that this girl was named Vitalis. That… was about it. At least she seemed nice and polite. He gave himself a mental note to go and try to understand how Iona seemed to know what Vitalis was saying…

Takeshi was tempted to go in the front after Vitalis to get the introductions over with but a hand through his hair made him freeze in surprise. "Wha- oh…" He relaxed when he realized it was Kisaragi. At this point, he felt it would be useless to be surprised at everything she did. He wasn't used to people touching him out of the blue but figured trying to stop her would be a bad idea. At least he didn't feel alone as Hashi also seemed to be a target of her harmless teasing- was that a static shock he just heard? Thoughts for later.

While Mika was doing her introduction, a voice at Takeshi's left got his attention. It was a goat-like boy sitting beside him. "Oh yeah, definitely.", he replied to Fumuhiro in an equally low voice. "Bunch of different personalities and everyone here seems nice. Uh, in their own way.", he added.

That's when it hit him; there were only four other boys beside himself. Of course, that in itself wasn't a problem but he didn't know how much he could handle without some guy friends. His girl-talking experience was almost null so he needed at least one safe person to do guy talks with. That was important. Fortunately, this goat-like person sat right next to him and Ryoshi sat right in front. Hashi also was seated not too far. That would give him loads of opportunities to socialize. 'Social building, here I come…'

When Mika finished her introduction, Takeshi let out a small sigh and got up. "I'll be right back.", he said to Fumuhiro as he walked up to the front, making sure to keep his hands out of his pockets, at least to give himself a better chance for a good first impression.

Now having a better view of his classmates, Takeshi adjusted his glasses and cleared his throat. "Uh, hey everyone. I don't really have a speech prepared or anything so it won't be too long. My name's Sakura Takeshi, nice to meet you all. Um, yeah, that's pretty much it for now. I hope we get along." Giving a small bow, the gamer walked back to his seat, waiting for the next person who would go to the front to speak.

1617247456631-png.214329
&
1617247569141-png.214332

Isa Suguro & Mari Nakao

Isa Suguro Interactions: @Thaleko Others in general

Isa for her part mostly remains silent for the introductions, until Vitalis done her own speech. Trying to listen in on it and gather an idea of what the other was saying, she was very much at a loss for words. "Uhh.."

What in the fuck was she saying? Not sure what to do, Isa raises her hands and starts to slow clap for the introduction given by the other, before suddenly stopping as the next person starts. Her voiced sounded friendly enough? That was good right?

It was then that questions and talk about the sleeper's family came up, while he was nowhere near as popular as Deku, his name wasn't as unknown as more than a few in the class were seemingly thinking.

Most of the introductions to follow were of super motivated extreme to the less than enthusiastic, hers would fall into a unique category all of its own.

Taking the next step up she gets up from her desk, slamming both hands down atop it. "YOSH!" With a grin to her face, the horned girl takes to the stage, or rather in front of the teachers desk, hands on hips she laughs allowed and speaks, with a hint of roguish pride;

"Keheheh! Well met! I am Suguro Isa, call me a devil if you like or hell, even Isa! The Oni are the guardians of the hells to keep evil souls down in the pits you know?!"

Seemingly very proud of this fact she cross her arms and seems to ponder what to say next. "Yeah I haven't came up with a hero name, but I'll be staying in the Dorm, uh I'm..not used to teamwork and I'm really good at sports, doing things for myself... I didn't get to attend the test group with a lot of you but I can only hope my test given in person was equal to your own.. I plan to pull my own weight and then some here. I don't wanna be sent home for being a fuck up or thought of as weak, so I gotta try."

At a loss with where to continue, she holds up her right index finger as if struck by an idea on insperation.

"I like Video games and dagashi, but I mostly know about older consoles, uh sports, I guess I'm a good friend and I don't take kindly to bullies, I speak my mind and just don't drag me into any high society fake smiles and praises, I ain't got time for that. But yeah, nice ta meetcha! Let's fight what wrongs we can yeah?!"

With that she holds her right fist up with a thumbs up briefly before returning to her seat, leaving the next to come up...

~~~

Mari Nakao Interactions: others in general.​

Not having much else to do in that point in time, Mari was next to get up, if the oni was fire, then she was ice, more of what was to be expected from a student in her position trying to make it big to make it big. Walking up to the front she lets her tail swoosh around as her ears perk up and to the side, walking in a calmer fashion she keeps her hands out to her side and down below, before turning to give a bow, clasping her hands and giving her Cheshire smile.

"Good Morning Fellows of Class 1A. Some of you are truly shining stars and many others could be, hmm, yes I do think so. My name is Nakao Mari."

Raising up to meet them, her smile did not falter as she gazes at them, eye to eye, one by one. "I look forward to our time here and seeing our quirks in action, but ah yes, a little about me. I am the daughter of a public official and a businessman. I have no heroes to fall upon, nor great feats. I took the test as many of us did and found my way here."

Tilting her head slightly, her right arm stars to come up as she holds it in a pawing fashion, like a shrine cat, bells jiggling over her approved UA uniform. "I hope to shine amongst you all as the Kalico Kid. I promise to surprise you all as well as those that would overturn the laws of the society. Much like the Oni I also don't care for bullies, but you all seem to be civilized people hmm?"

"Hobbies can be spoken of later I think, but do know for now I will not be staying in the dorms. Later on maybe? If you ever need a smile or someone to throw those bothersome sorts as the Oni put it, then please send them to me. Much of my early life included acting in a manner befitting high society. I don't care much for it either, but such things are our norm and a hero that has the strongest sword and the most filthy of armor cannot hope to earn much renown.

It has been a pleasurer to speak with you all."

With that the catgirl turns around and heads back to her seat, not elaborating on her part and giving a more "amped" presentation with a somber feel. Bowing one more she takes her seat, turning her attention towards all the rest.

Last edited:

Hotaru Sunemizuki

Mentions:
@Everyone pretty much.

Interactions: @Everyone

As Hotaru tapped away at her phone, her eyes gazed to the side momentarily. The peppy girl seemed to be forming a harem--or toying with new prey. The tomboy wasn't entirely sure which was more accurate, or if there was a difference between the two. Either way, it only drew her attention for a moment before returning to her phone. This pattern repeated as the blonde boy stood up, introduced himself and began the rounds of everyone introducing themselves.

Her eyes darted up toward the podium when someone went up to the front, though her fingers kept tapping against the screen. Her eyes cast back down when each person finished their speech.

The sleepy boy was the son to one of the former class 1-A heroes. Hotaru only knew as much due to her father. He seemed pretty pumped, or so Hotaru thought until the next person walked up.

Green guy was perhaps the most interesting looking, though Hotaru wasn't expecting dramatics. His name, attitude and pose reminded her of the old hero shows she used to watch as a kid. Of course, she couldn't bare to watch them as she was now. They were too cheesy, and no villain would sit and wait for you to do an introduction.

After Paladantis was one of the smaller girls. She was bright and petite, with blue eyes and long, blonde hair. Hotaru wondered if she was a foreigner. She seemed a bit eccentric and mimicked the green guy, though was that normal or was she trying to console him?

Regardless, once she sat down, the foreigner called upon the gothic girl she had been speaking with for the entire time. Hotaru's eyes returned to her phone as Vitalis stepped up to the podium. As with the others, the tomboy was idly listening to her introduction, sparing a glance every here and there. The smaller girl began speaking, and then walked past her.

...What?

Hotaru's head suddenly lifted and stared forward. She heard speech, yet she understood none of it. The tall girl began looking around, as if checking to see if anyone else was as confused as she was. Those definitely were not words. What the hell did she say?

"Did I black out?" Hotaru murmured.

Surely not, or so she thought.

Regardless, the next student approached the front after Vitalis. Everything would proceed as normal, making Hotaru feel even more crazy. It was the gyaru. Her introduction was short, sweet, and full of energy, adding on that she would be staying in the dorms.

Hotaru laid her phone face-down on the desk. That introduction, she understood. However, she wasn't going to take the chance of zoning out, or whatever the hell else happened during Vitalis' speech.

The shy boy walked up after her. His was also a simple introduction. It was pretty typical and not too unordinary, but once again Hotaru understood everything he said, even if it was little. This affirmed the fact that she was indeed not crazy.

After him was the oni. She was--loud. As peppy as the gyaru with twice the volume. She gave a bit more than the others for personal information. So she liked video games and would stay at the dorms too. Though, Hotaru wasn't quite sure why she pointed out that bullies aren't well-liked. Did people normally like bullies? Regardless, she didn't take the normal exam. Was she a recommendation?

The kitty followed Isa and used much of the oni's speech. Her parents explained her manner of speech. It seemed curated and deliberate, befitting of her upbringing. Though once again she mentioned bullies. Hotaru didn't think anyone in the room was really a fan.

Sighing as Mari returned to her seat, Hotaru looked around. No one else was going and she mentally grumbled before pushing herself out of her seat and making her way to the front podium. Bracing her forearms against the stand, the tall girl leaned into it a bit.

"Well... Uh.. My name is Sunemizuki Hotaru. I don't really have a name picked out... My mom works at a cafe and my dad... works with the police as a detective." What else was she supposed to say? She never really liked these sorts of things. "I'm at the dorms too. I also like games... Uh... Oh, I'm about 178 cm."

The height thing usually came up sooner or later... Better now than later.

"I'm not big on honorifics and stuff, so call me whatever you're comfortable with." She shrugged. Was there something else? "Uh, if you think of anything else, just ask me I guess. Nice to meet you."

系 異虹
Irokei Iniji
Interactions:
All

I2hzA9D.png

Iniji quietly absorbed both Hotaru and Takeshi's answers, it was about what he expected. He narrowed his eyes when Hotaru mentioned that her quirk was "blunt", he didn't know what that means, but it likely means that her quirk is the opposite of his. Perhaps an enhancement type, or brute force type. Iniji thought, though there was no need to guess around, everyone in class 1-A's abilities will always be on full display throughout the school year.

"It's true that it's possible for a group of less-experienced heroes to do something even Deku can't…" Takeshi mumbled to himself, Iniji looked over and silently gave that answer about a 60%. He didn't think the experience was the go-to factor, the nature of one's quirk, how it's utilized, and how it matches up to a situation was more of the key. Perhaps he was being too meticulous, most first-year hero course students don't really think like that. Iniji took a deep breath and huddled into his chair, when the kid who was previously sleeping jumped up and took the lead.

I see, child of a pro hero. It wasn't uncommon for the children or siblings of pro heros to also pursue that path, in some way Iniji was the same, what his siblings do is eerily similar to hero work, just with a different quirk and skin. He didn't know if he was ready to tread that path, but Kaminari-san certainly looked enthused about it.

Inoru-san...is he a chuunibyou? The eloquent (*by light novel standards) made by their green looking classmate struck an impression, Iniji never liked those kinds of speeches, he prefered to act rather than talk. Though he can see the appeal, and judging by Ryoshi's reaction afterwards, perhaps he's the self-aware type of chuunibyou.

Ugh- Iniji flinched a bit on the inside when the small blonde girl went up and pounded the desk while striking a pose. She was definitely some textbook hero material, with unbridled enthusiasm. I wonder what Kaheki-san's quirk is like, perhaps some sort of high burst or energy type. Iniji knew that quirks didn't always affect personality, but they often did, and this seemed like one of those cases.

With a few blinks at the next person to introduced themselves, the boy tilted his head a bit. Vita-ri-su-? Is that English, something else? Ah...I wonder how it's pronounced. That girl talked like she has some type of speech impediment, Iniji adjusted his scarf again. If she's here in U.A, she probably doesn't have too many problems communicating, even though that introduction might suggest otherwise. He didn't want to judge, as he spent a good chunk of his school life unable to speak properly either.

Kisaragi-san...intense. This was the impression he had of the next girl, her penchant for unwarranted bodily contract made Iniji adjust his scarf again (subconsciously). He felt sort of bad for the few that managed to catch her attention. Yare, perhaps that could be their type?

Takeshi was next, he got another 60% for his introduction. Is that number really appropriate? Iniji feels like he would be too generous if he was a teacher, as there was basically no introduction. He seemed a little shy too, but in a different way than Iniji is.

Suguro-san...Loud...The next student got Iniji to slip further into his oversized jacket, the multicolored (though much less jarringly multicolored than his) haired oni girl really talked a lot, about things that weren't particularly interesting too. Don't take kindly to bullies, huh? Perhaps it was expected or a hero course student to stand up for the weak, but it still brought up bad memories. It was hard to listen to that kind of declaration when you were always the one bullied. Mari mentioned the same thing as she went after Isa. Naoko-san's family, ah, I suppose I should've expected that. The way Mari spoke was articulate, not in the light novel way, it showed the upbringing that she described. He recalled how the feline-looking girl came up to him during the opening ceremony. The proactive type, Naoko-san.

"Ah, Sunemizuki-san." Hotaru was surprisingly normal with her introduction, her tall figure and solemn demeanor gave off a special type of first impression. Iniji wondered why she mentioned her height, as a way to take his mind off of being 15cm shorter than a girl. It's probably because of Sunemizuki-san's quirk, right? Huh, there really is no purpose to think about that, isn't there. He spaced out a little as Hotaru finished off her introduction, but quickly snapped back into focus as he got up and walked towards the podium.

Here goes-

"Irokei, Iniji Irokei, hero name: Skycolor." Incandescent eyes glazed over the entire classroom as Iniji stood up in front, his jacket slipping off a bit, its oversized sleeves making him look even smaller. "I am not a fan of violence or conflict, if the duties of a hero demand it, I will be using my own judgment," The boy's voice was a bit cold, probably giving off the opposite of the impression he was going for, "I will always strive to employ the more efficient methods to neutralize the situation, please leave it to me."

"Honoured to make your acquaintance."

[ Interactions: Ryoshi, everyone ]
[ Mentions: everyone ]

So far Hashi was loving the energy of the classroom, though he ignored the comment he heard on if anyone's ever heard of Chargebolt. Stuff like that didn't bother him any more and it was WAY too much of an ordeal back in middle school. He grinned as Ryoshi stood up and began his speech. At the end of it his jaw nearly dropped. Palandantis?! That was.. the coolest thing he's ever heard!! He couldn't help himself when Ryoshi went to take his seat and starting cheering "Dude that's so freaking cool!!" He then noticed looks and leaned back in his chair.

Next up was a blond girl who reminded him of his cousin, her speech was much the same and it only gave Hashi more to look foreword to. Knowing that everyone was getting amped was exactly what he wanted to see and he was getting pumped up himself watching.

After that was the goth, he was instantly intrigued by her way of speaking and leaned in to make sure she wasn't just quiet. Nope, that was her. Now he was excited, he definitely wanted to know more about her.

Next up was ms enthusiam herself, at least she seemed to claim that title. He loved the jolting amount of energy she had and Hashi figured he would give her a little payback later for the shock.. heh. He noticed she sat right behind him, that would make things plenty more fun.

He was still listening in and enjoying everyone's speeches, when just as Irokei finished his phone was being spammed with several alerts. He took it out and held it up before tapping a link and watching the live feed. "Hey guys..? Some action figure lookin red guy is fighting against the earlier villains, I think our teach just left the scene. Anyone wanna watch?"

1618670976649.png
"Another day, another experiment.." Kobura muttered to himself as he sped through traffic to reach his destination. He only recently got his motorcycle license and was making full use of it, albeit somewhat recklessly, but given the situation, he is sure the authorities would forgive him. His target was some villains that managed to hijack an armored prison transport. The news helicopter was in hot pursuit, making sure to stay a safe distance away while keeping its camera trained on the vehicle.​
Fortunately for him, he knew a "shortcut". In order to cut off the escaping villains, Kobura proceeded to use a nearby multi-level parking lot to launch himself into the air, right above the transport. Using his custom-made "gun", Kobura fired a few shots of his signature crimson bullets right in front of the transport's path. The bullets made a splash as soon as they impacted the road before forming themselves into a ramp-like structure. At the speed the transport was going, the one-sided ramp was sufficient enough to force the vehicle to violently tip over on it's side.​
Having "safely" immobilized the transport, Kobura allowed his bike to land onto the ground, testing the new shock absorbers he installed, putting him just a few meters away from the vehicle. The red armored man calmly got off his bike and loaded up another bottle into his "gun", knowing that the fight wasn't over just yet. Once again, Kobura displays his signature cavalier attitude by casually walking towards the transport while twirling his gun. As they say, old habits die hard.​
A few moments later, the back door of the transport was sent flying towards Kobura's direction, prompting him to step to the side to narrowly dodge the makeshift projectile. "And what do we have here?" Kobura uttered out loud, as he witnessed three familiar-looking villains exit the hole. It was muscular, moonfish and mustard. "Haven't seen you guys around for awhile now. I'd like to keep it that way." he taunted his opponent, raising his weapon towards them, prompting the villains to charge at him. Kobura fired exactly three shots, one "bullet" for each of the villains. Despite the trio's best efforts to protect themselves from the red projectiles with their quirks, the bullets seemed to defy the laws of physics, curving their way out of obstacles and into their flesh. Upon realizing that the bullets didn't actually hurt or cause any substantial damage, the trio continued their attack with Muscular and Moonfish leader the charge.
Strangely enough, Kobura didn't seem all too concerned with the apparent ineffectiveness of his attack and simply holstered his gun while dodging the oncoming barrage of knives and punches. Mustard, knowing he couldn't use his quirk without affecting himself, took aim with his trusty revolver that he managed to reacquire to end the cocky bastard's life only for him to slowly feel numb in his fingers and eventually his whole body. Eventually, the smallest of the trio fell face-first onto the road, unconscious but still very much alive. The other two followed suit, with muscular lasting the longest, screaming obscenities at the armored man, something about ripping his arms off before collapsing.
While the news crew were announcing Kobura's apparent victory over the would-be escapees, the armored hero wasn't so sure of this. His suspicions were proved to be true, as the multiple chainsaws tear the armored transport open from the inside. Kobura did think the transport was a bit too big for just three prisoners. Nonetheless, he was very ready for the real battle to begin. It was the chainsaw nomu, a vicious that was not to be taken lightly. The nomu threw what was left of the transport towards Kobura and the news helicopter ending the broadcast prematurely.

__original_drawn_by_chaosringen__sample-bfd38d4415eee4832109c397083d6aae-1-png.214618
~Do You Remember?~
the 21st Night of September
Amano Yubiki
Interactions: No one in Particular
Amano was expecting this to happen eventually. However, having the new arrival take the stage and begin introducing himself wasn't exactly what she'd expect. The late arrival was the one who showed the most initiative. That was quite ironic. It was a modest introduction, with him exclaiming his relationship to the Pro Hero. Something to be proud of she supposed. But you are yourself after all, not your parents. Though after that was a rather interesting one. The green skinned insect boy went next and he was most certainly... Well he was memorable even without Mnemu.

It seemed that he didn't exactly like what he said either, but was quickly shown to have a few fans with Iona taking up the mantle next with a similarly brash speech. Though hers lacked the same... lets call it creativity, that Ryoshi had. Following her was the abyssal speaking vampire. Amano made sure to memorize what was heard so she could search it up later. A few other students went after that, but none seemed to carry the same energy as the first few. It was unfortunate in a way. She started feeling a little less exciting after Ryoshi's and it started growing on her. But it looked like Amano wasn't quite able to get her introduction set in yet. That was fine. She thought there might have been a few others who didn't get the chance either, but she would worry about that later. "Oh well" she sighed, resigning herself to that.

ryoshi-png.214687
~Wait, me? Really?~

Ryoshi Inoru
Interactions: Unfortunately everyone
He had prepared himself for the worst. Laughter and mocking. But instead... He received nothing... Quite the opposite. It was reassurance, and even praise in some spots. It was then that he realized something. He thought for certain this was the class with the cool kids. He pulled his head out of his bag. He looked around. He thought back to the introductions he had heard... He remembered their senpai in the super sentai outfit. The vampire who spoke in a most likely made up language. He saw the girl freaking out with the electronics and the guy with games! It was clear now.

"You're all..." That's right... All this time he thought of heroes as someone cool. Someone who was the popular kid in middle school. The smart, the bold, the impressive. No that was all a lie. "You're all..."

He knew it for a fact now.

"You're all a bunch of dorks!"

He realized real fast that he said that out loud. "Er... that was a weird thing to say... It was nice knowing you all, I think I'll let myself out now." He picked up his bag, zipped it up, and started for the door in a calm fashion.

Hanami Mariko
1618723535181.png
"Hey there Mr. Hero, where ya headin?" The moment Ryoshi found the door he bumped right into Hanami, she gave him a sinister smile and glared. "I don't recall school hours being over, were you looking to go somewhere? Looking for some excitement huh?" She came close to his face with the scowl, "You think my class is boring kid?! I think you should get back to your seat." She smiled eerily as she walked past him and came up to the desk. Setting her things down she started writing on the chalkboard, at first it looked like a tree, and then it just seemed like scribbled, but it was actually just a stick person raising it's arms with flames and her name above it.

She propped the her boot up on the desk.
"What a great day it is huh? Let's set things straight, I'm not some pushover! Anyone who wants to challenge me to that is more then welcome! Then you can be the teacher!" She took a small breath and the flame at the tip of her hair came to a slow burn, gently floating around her waistline. "I assume all of you took my advice and started introducing yourselves, if not you have plenty of time later. Karminari was kind enough to wake up at two in the morning at my request so I could put some finishing touches on the place." She brought her foot back down and looked around the room, she found herself surprised with the number of students but she wore a smile and stood with her hands in her overcoat.

"Now.. any questions?"

Fumihiro Ito

OfNS9Z0.png

Fumihiro had taken his time observing and learning more of his fellow classmates through the introductions they had performed, it wasn't like he was testing them or anything, but he is always someone who enjoys learning more about people and listening to their stories. He also had his notebook out, ready to adjust his notes on his classmates so that he could add more information on them as they performed their introductions.

The first one was the late student, Hashi Karminari. He didn't explain much about himself, other than he's the son of a hero who used to be in this school in this exact classroom, Denki Karminari, aka Chargebolt. I wonder who the mother was, he doesn't have much info regarding that, but other than that, nothing else stood out to him. He looked at his notebook and decided to change the Late Student into his proper name, alongside fixing up the notes on him a little.

Hashi Karminari - Late Student, Bit clumsy, but also the son of Chargebolt. Pretty rad.

Following him was The Mantis guy, Ryoshi. As he got up, he began his speech as Fumihiro paid attention, a bit taken back by what he said, regarding being a vanguard of justice and following a chivalry code and being Paladantis, probably his hero name or something, he was surprised with his introduction, someone who looks to try his best becoming a hero, then as he sat down, he hid his head and started to mumble. Well, at least his speech was kinda cool. He updated on Ryoshi's notes.

Ryoshi Inoru - Trying hard to be cool, but does seem to put justice close to his heart. Though still not confident in himself yet.

Then the blond girl, Iona followed suit. She seemed to follow what Ryoshi said, regarding justice and bring evil to its knees. Fumihiro can't help feeling like she came out of a 90's shojo anime girl's show or something like that. But whatever, Iona's notes were looked at and fixed up to fit what he had learned.

Iona Kakehi - Friend of Vitalis, Seems to be easily inspired by those around her.

Then came Fumihiro's more curious person coming up after Iona, Vitalis. He wanted to see if the small girl did in fact speak in a language and if she did, what kind of language would it be, German? French? Maybe some Greek? Yeah, needless to say, whatever language this girl had was not a common language at all. Excuse me whaaaa...? He was for a loss of words, that felt a bit more gibberish than a common language. Trying to figure out this language would only drive him crazy. He could only add a few things on Vitalis's note that he could.

Vitalis - Definitely a Foreign Girl, In fact, is her language even normal? Must know more if I can!

Sure enough, as he was trying to figure out her mixed-up garbled language, which he thinks isn't even a language used frequently, the gyaru herself, Mika, takes center stage. And yeah, she definitely sounds like the preppy type with that explosive energy. Though thinking about it, he does feel like he could be friends with her, although the teasing could get a bit out of hand, based on her interactions with Hashi and Takeshi. Time to write some stuff on Mika then.

Mika Kisaragi- Definitely a cute Gyaru. Though she could be a tease. Thankfully I got Skirt Chaser to take the potential teases off me. ^_^

As he whispered to Takeshi, he was a bit excited to see that the phone tapper had responded back to his question in a positive way. He was excited to get to know this boy and be friends with him, since he's sitting besides him, even if the rumors of him looking at girl's clothes was still there in his mind thanks to Amano's info on him. "I know right. Gonna be an interesting year, I can't wait to see everyone's quirks. I'm sure there's will be amazing." he continued his conversation with Takeshi until he decided to go up and introduce himself to the class.

As Takeshi was taking the stage, he whispered as the blond hair boy started to walk up to the front of the classroom. "Good luck." As he listened to his speech, a short, yet simple speech for someone who isn't as energetic as Mika, he wasn't surprised he mentioned anything about woman in general, though I doubt he would shame himself in front of people anyways. As he sat down, he quickly whispered a compliment to him. "Good job. Short and simple." Once he finished complimenting him, he saw to it that Takeshi's information was updated a bit, even if barely anything at all.

Takeshi Sakura - The Phone Tapper who's pretty friendly and not much of a huge talker, Skirt Chaser until I get to know him better.

Next one up was the one he considered to be the aggressive oni. He was curious as to what she had to say, was she going to go off the walls with her speech or will it be edgy? Sure enough, it was just as energetic as Mika's. She's also a gamer, which he picked up on since it's not often that girls were usually the gamer type, at least with the friends he had before going to UA. She also hates bullies, which is a plus to him. She might be an interesting girl, that's for sure. Now to work on the notes for her.

Isa Suguro - Aggresive, Gamer, And a bit on the crazy side. She's definitely fun at parties.

Next up followed was the cat looking girl. He was interested to see that the girl was more refined in her manners, and to the fact that she had a good upbringing compared to most of the others classmates in here. Well refined and professional. He was impressed with the girl and could be a potential class rep if they still had those. Happily humming to himself, he has rewritten the notes on Mari.

Mari Nakao - Respectable and has great manners for someone of a higher society. Still thinks she's a catgirl.

After Mari was the tall girl herself, Hotaru. This girl is also, like the oni, a gamer. She had a father who worked as a detective for the police. It was interesting because he did at one point wanted to be a detective, but found the extra work may be a bit too much for him, but he still enjoys watching detective movies. With that information, The billy goat human wrote in his papers on Hotaru.

Hotaru Sunemizuki - pretty tall figure. her father works in the detective branch of the police. Also a gamer. Pretty chill.

Next up was the quiet kid himself, Irokei. His introduction wasn't all explosive like a few others, but it was something unique. The fact that he's choosing not to indulge in violence and using other methods to taking out villains and the likes is something of a good trait for a hero. Taking his pencil, Fumihiro adjusted his notes on him.

Irokei Iniji - Quiet kid, avoids using violence if necessary. Definitely a cool kid.

After a few seconds had passed regarding Irokei introduction, Hashi seemed to inform everyone about a live feed going on regarding some kind of hero action going on. Fumihiro got up from his seat and went over to where Hashi was. When he went to take a look at his phone, he saw a red armored dude taking on three villains with ease before taking out a giant looking creature with chainsaws on him, The creature knocked the car towards the helicopter, where the feed ended. "Aww. Just when it was getting a bit good." He frowned. He was getting into the battle and was cheering the red armored dude in his mind.

Once the live feed had ended, Fumihiro had decided to get his introduction out of the way before the teacher came back. Welp, here I go. He started to make his way to the front of the class and sat down on the teacher's desk. He took in a breath to relax himself and clear his mind before starting his introduction to the class. After he was ready, he began speaking.

"Sup." He began. "Name's Fumihiro Ito. As you can tell from the horns on my head, My quirk is pretty much a mutation of a goat. I know a few of you might have ideas to call me nicknames based on a billy goat, so feel free to nickname me however you please. I'll be fine with anything." He introduced himself to the class as he gave a wave. "I'm someone who enjoys writing and music so don't be surprised if you see me writing or listening to music a lot of the time in my free time. And feel free to come to me if you want to talk about anything. I'm always happy to listen." He added to his introduction. He looked up and inhaled quite a bit before exhaling in a relaxed matter, then looks down again.

"We're all here because we wanted to become pro heroes in some way. From All Might to Deku, those people embodied what it meant to be a hero, even if they had endured the worst of it throughout the years. Whenever it may be for helping people, being inspired by other heroes or wanting to become to strongest hero in the world, always keep those ideals close to you and don't falter from it. If we're going to become pro heroes, then we're going to have to work together as a class for the next three years. I do look forward to working and getting to know all of you guys in the following few years." He gave a soft grin as he got up from the teacher's desk "Let's make this Class 1-A a class to remember guys!" He pumped his right arm and headed towards his seat, happy that his introduction probably felt a bit strong and hopefully it affected quite a few classmates. Even if it didn't do much to the others, he felt happy that he could get it off his chest.

As he sat down on his chair, he waited for a bit before the teacher had walked in as she was stopping Ryoshi from leaving from what he can tell is of embarrassment. it seems their teacher had finally returned from their duty and has begun class. He grabbed his notebook and opened a new page, getting ready to write down notes for class. From what he could tell about the teacher, she was pretty strict, sounds like this will be an interesting year for him. The teacher asked if there were any questions. Fumihiro was curious about how the class is going to operate on. He raises his hands and starts speaking once he had the chance. "What would be expected of us in this class? What will we be learning that would make us into talented heroes in the future." He asked. Hoping to get a good answer from the teacher.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanami Mariko
View attachment 215070

"Now.. any questions?"

sample_2dcfcec9041ce4e5e0c0a2eeb5a4aba39f413cf7.jpg

Kisaragi Mika
Mika had just been about to hop over to Hashi's desk to check out the commotion when the teacher came in. Not that she would have cared all that much, usually, but the teach sounded like she thought she was a badass. She might be cool, who knows, but she sure acted like she needed to pump herself up by acting tough in front of a bunch of high school kids.

Mika knew better, she really did, but she just couldn't help herself.

Some day those words might be her obituary.

"Hey teach," she called out. "You mean that about the challenge? Maybe we ought to throw down!"

She struck a pose, with her left hand thrust out, thumb pointed up, middle finger to the side, and forefinger directed straight at Hanami-san.
The observant and knowledgeable might recognise the hand gesture as Fleming's left-hand rule.
A ball bearing floated in the air at the tip of her finger. The previously artless grin had grown just a touch of wolfishness.

"How about it? You wanna go right here, right now?"

Last edited:
1617247456631-png.214329
&
1617247569141-png.214332

Isa Suguro & Mari Nakao

Isa Suguro Interactions: @Solar Soarfell @Ariel @Reanimator Spuds

Watching the rest, Isa it caught up in a whirlwind of events as she hurriedly addresses them one by one as they enter her brain or garner her attention

First up were the other introductions, the cat she was 100% sure was trying to get a rise out of her, but she could not quantify the "why" or "what" to that and just ignores it, by the book people were always so problematic. It was then that the blonde, Hashi got her attention. Seemed that the teacher was fighting some baddies, then just ditched the fight and the Red guy was now fighting, she expected it was the Cobra guy, and she was not disappointed.

Standing to where she could look over the boy's shoulder and at his phone, she has time to see one of those freaky monster creatures cutting it's way out of a truck and standing off against the junior hero. Pretty awesome, she hoped he didn't die, as the three old timers seemed to be useless or out of focus as the helicopter watches the attempt of throwing part of the transport at the chopper and hero. Well she hoped he had backup, where in the hell were the other two heroes that were spoken about?

It was then that the green boy yelled out calling them all dorks and hurriedly trying to leave. "Yeah!? Well look who's talking! King of the Dorks!"

Leaving it at that, the teacher was next to come in, having left from the battle and gotten here much more quickly than she had thought. It was then she issued a challenge, fixing to accept the offer, Isa was cut off by Mika, causing the other to carry on with an outburst as she climbed atop her desk and cross her arms;

"Ora, Ora, Ora!! Yah Fuck'n Shit! I heard her first! I wanna fight her! I wanna! I'm gonna! I'll fight you too!" The little devil seemed to be living up to her horns and early nature and showing part of her troubled history as she curses in full view of the teacher, seemingly not caring or having a concern about this fact or that she had quickly signaled herself out as the class's most violent. Still standing atop her desk, hands on her hips, Isa's skirt fortunately was long enough to hide anything embarrassing or rather lewd. The girl seemed to have no concept of embarrassment or shame for anything she was currently doing, noticing the others hand sign, the Oni was about to flip her off with both hands till she seen whatever in the hell that was being aimed at the teacher. Curiously her skin seemed to have gotten a tad bit more red, surely a trick of the light.

~~~

Mari Nakao Interactions: @Solar Soarfell

Mari is caught up in the whirlwind of happenings but maintains her dignity and pride, ignoring the offer to look at the phone she pays attention to the next couple of introductions, ignoring the offer to watch the fight now happening. As it all played out, she wondered how well Iniji would fit in with the class with his more peaceful outlook. Though it was commendable that he wanted to avoid violence when and where able, hopefully it did not betray him. The tall girl seemed to make it a point of telling just how tall she was, then there was a goat boy, his mindset towards all of this was very commendable, perhaps even better than her own.

She was also equally sure his hero name would end up being Billy the Kidd... A thought she did not wish to air out loud. Right now she didn't want to judge her teammates, as the insect boy yelled out that they all were dorks.. A bit rude but she could not help but to agree, as Isa yelled back at him, it would be a very "interesting" year. The rules must be sat in place or a balance found within this circus, otherwise more than a few of them would be more of a threat than a good hero. Maybe class 1A was always destined to be oddities.

Sighing a bit audibly the teacher was quick to show, much faster than she realized.. Having overheard the convo around the video she squints a bit at the teacher wondering how safe they would be with a woman that just dropped her work off to a student then left them high and dry so they could race back here... Was this alright?

What was to follow only further dampened her expectations as the woman proved to be as ill mannered as the Oni but with less cursing. Drawing a stick figure on the board she proceeded to act like a drill instructor, she then called them all out to fight her, only an id-

And sure enough two immediately answered the call, the Oni standing up atop her desk and cursing, turning red in the face, Mari quickly suppresses her reaction, keeping her smile affixed to her face, holding up her right arm she then speaks.

"What will we be doing next?"

Poppins

Opal
THE TECH NERD
After meeting the armor man Opal was left a daze when he quickly left and the other students began to settle into seats. Being who she is Opal whose front center. The butt kisser seat as she was often told. Though she more thought of it as a good place for her to see everything on the white board. Still as Opal had sat there and watched others take seats when suddenly one of the spots next to her was taken by a...cat girl? She blinked in surprise and opened her mouth to introduce herself only to be cut off by the guy that had been sleeping on the teachers desk. And that's how the introductions began.

Her thoughts of everyone after introduction

1.) Hashi Karmninari - Spunky, has a lot of energy. Seems like a leader. As the man had introduced himself those were the first things she thought. With the way he carried himself to how he acted during his introduction to finally the shove he gave to start it. It was interesting to say the least; how fast a plan can take action with just one move.
2.) Ryoshi Inoru - Well, when Opal first saw him she had moved in front of him to look at their senpai's armor. Though after his introduction Opal could see the energy in him. He would be a character to watch. Then again she could be wrong as he hid in his back after getting to his desk. tsk tsk
3.) Iona Kakehi - Short introduction but she seems really nice. Opal saw her earlier sticking to the oni girl. Did they know each other?
4.) Vitalis - What? Is this serious? Opal was unsure what to think after Vitalis spoke. It definitely wasn't any language Opal knew of, she would need to research this. Maybe she could make the poor girls life easier with a translator of sorts.
5.) Kisaragi Mika - Quite the character though Opal wasn't too sure what she was saying either. Though it was easy to decipher once she was finished speaking.
6.) Takeshi Sakura - Lazy gamer. That's all.
7.) Isa Suguro - Energy was off the charts here! Isa took Opal by surprise and was a person Opal was now going to seek for friendship. Hopefully the other will accept the offer of friendship. Even if Opal's not too sure how to go about it.
8.) Mari Nakao - Mari was the cat girl sitting next to her but now Opal was certain is was just her quirk and she's not actually a cat girl. Though that would have been just as cool. Her introduction was very formal. Almost like a robot speaking.
9.) Hotaru Sunemizuki - Short, sweet, and simple. Hotaru seemed a little confused which Opal could understand. Though the introduction lacked the energy Opal was hoping for.
10.) Irokei Iniji - A mysterious person who doesn't like violence very much. Opal was on board the no violence train. She was always more passive that active.
11.) Fumihiro Ito - A looker, Opal had blushed when she saw him. His speech was inspirational and motivating. It was one a leader would definitely give. Maybe he was more the leader type?

Then introductions were interrupted by Hashi mentioning the the red armor guy fighting a villain in the city. Opal wasn't too interested and chose to stay seated, rather than huddle around a phone. Of course that was when Ryoshi showed what seemed to be his true color, rude. After his little out burst he started for the door only for the teacher to interrupt. Opal stared at the teacher in thought of who she was, or rather, what hero she was and ignored everything else going on in the background.

Theme Song: O.D.D. by Hey Violet | Nightcore Version

NeilFace.png
Takeshi Sakura
Interactions: Fumihiro Ito ( @FrozenDreams ), Kaminari Hashi ( @Solar Soarfell )
_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Eh, I guess.", Takeshi replied to Fumihiro as he got back to his seat. "I really suck at talking to groups.", he admitted, sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. "Wouldn't want to say something random and have people think I'm something I'm not, right?", he added with a quiet chuckle.

Slightly jumping at a sudden "YOSH!", Takeshi's eyes were drawn to the front of the class again as another one of his classmates introduced herself. As he expected, she was proud and loud. Suguru did seem a bit aggressive in his opinion but not necessarily the mean kind of aggressive. Her introduction was much more filled than his own so he couldn't really judge. At least she seemed to like games, all-the-while advertising herself as an 'anti-bully' so that gave her a good amount of points.

A noticeable contrast followed as Mari Nakao walked forward. Much more calm and refined than Suguru and, well, most of the class. She had that slightly posh feel in her voice that gave Takeshi red flags but he shrugged it off. It was too common to have nobles and people of power serve as the antagonists in games. It wouldn't be the same in real life. Bonus points for being a catgirl, though.

Next up with a smaller introduction was Sunemizuki. Nothing of note really stood out; normal family, though her father being a detective sounded pretty cool. And like Suguru, she seemed to be into gaming. She seemed much more approachable than the oni so he wouldn't feel as intimidated to walk up to her if he ever needed a gaming buddy.

Irokei's introduction left a small mark as he mentioned his dislike of violence, something that hasn't been said before despite all the talks about justice from some of his other classmates. 'Pacifist achievements are always hard to get, though…' That logic applied to the hero world as well, unfortunately. But Irokei seemed like the logical, efficient sort, which is something he could respect.

As the introductions were still going on, Hashi took some of the attention by mentioning a live feed. "Action figure guy…?" Curious, Takeshi got up from his seat to peek at his classmate's phone, watching as the villains got caught by said action figure person. "Isn't that our senpai? I saw him earlier today before we came here.", he noted, wincing when the broadcast was stopped by a literal truck. "Y-Yikes…" He wasn't that worried, if he had to be honest, as there always seemed to be heroes lurking around the corners, just waiting to save someone in need. But still, having a truck launched at you wasn't the start of a good day…

Getting back to his seat, Takeshi did a thumb up to Fumihiro, who got up himself to get his introduction done. "You got this.", he encouraged the other boy. The speech that followed was in a relaxed, yet confident tone; a great combination when speaking to casual listeners. Not to mention, the content was actually inspirational!

"Nice, nice.", Takeshi let out as Fumihiro came back to his seat, all-the-while doing a quiet slow clap. "Did you plan this all along, or…?"

The gamer's head perked up when Ryoshi suddenly got up from his seat. The mantis already seemed a bit self conscious for his speech, did he have something else to say?

"You're all a bunch of dorks!"

Takeshi raised an amused eyebrow as his insectoid classmate got ready to walk out. "I mean, yeah, he's not wrong…", he mumbled to himself, holding off a smile. Going out of the class was a bit dangerous, though. If he got caught by the teach- oh, speaking of which, there she was. 'R.I.P. Inoru…', were his thoughts when Ryoshi came face-to-face with their teacher and got put in his place pretty quickly.

Oh no, she's one of those teachers.

She looked like the kind to always call out to the people in the back to see if they're listening. 'I have regrets choosing this spot…' He let out a small sigh but stayed silent. If he didn't get any attention, he'd probably be safe, at least for today.

And of course, if Takeshi played passive, Mika definitely played aggressive, immediately taunting Hanami-sensei. 'What is she doing…?' He did notice a small object floating near the tip of her finger; was Kisaragi seriously considering challenging the teacher? They haven't been in here for that long!

"Ora, Ora, Ora!! Yah Fuck'n Shit! I heard her first! I wanna fight her! I wanna! I'm gonna! I'll fight you too!"

… Alright, that one was a little less surprising. Still didn't stop Takeshi from lifting a palm to his forehead. That would certainly make for a memorable first day…

In any case, at least he had a good seat to witness whatever was about to happen.

Hotaru Sunemizuki

Mentions:
Iniji, Kobura, Isa, Mika, Ito, Hanami, Kaminari

Interactions: N/A

When she returned to her seat, Iniji went up after. His introduction was a little atypical. Hotaru wondered just what he meant by that; that he would be using his own judgement. Did he want to be a support hero? There were plenty that simply secured areas and ensured the safety of civilians. That seemed nice, though Hotaru felt that she would be the bruiser type. It wasn't that her quirk couldn't be used in a support fashion, but there was a lot more she could do outside of a support role. It just didn't make sense to hang back--And focusing on rescue didn't mean less work, either.

After him was the horned boy. He seemed a lot more outgoing than most of the others. He gave a speech that sounded more befitting of a valedictorian at graduation, though Hotaru remained uninspired. Rather, some of that tinge of guilt rose in her again. He covered a varying degree of reasons to become a hero and praised every one. However, she still didn't believe it encompassed hers.

Why not?

Plus Ultra...

The tomboy rested her chin in her palm, her elbow sitting on the desk in front of her. Her eyes stared forward, only idly shifting when the sleepy guy who was first to class mentioned a video on his phone. With a hum, she pulled her own phone out to distract her from the earlier speech and, sure enough, there were plenty of alerts and breaking news. She sifted through links and notifications, catching a glimpse of a fight with Cobra Kai before the green boy's outburst.

"...Huh?"

Murmuring in confusion, her head cocked to look back at Ryoshi, who was now leaving after his declaration. He really didn't seem to think before he spoke, though Hotaru didn't know whether to pin that on social awkwardness or eccentrics. Or, perhaps unlucky was more fitting given who he ran into on his way out.

Crap.

They had the drill sergeant type. It was class 1-A after all. Hotaru didn't know why she thought they would get a nice, calm, relaxing teacher for the first year.

Tapping her phone to minimize footage of the fight before stuffing the device in her pocket. She didn't want to be the next focal point for the teacher. She certainly didn't have any intention of challenging her, but apparently there were others that did.

The gyaru and the oni both wanted a piece, though one was exceedingly more belligerent than the other. Hotaru slumped slightly in her chair, trying to shrink down to insignificance. Why did they have to sit on opposite ends of the classroom with her in the middle? Better yet, why were they getting so uppity?

They were going to get them all running laps.

"...Fucks sake..." Hotaru murmured, none too eager for what would happen next.