My Hero Academia: Future! (WARNING, WILL HAVE MANGA SPOILERS)

Solar Soarfell

Professional Degenerate~
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Magical and romance but I can do anything else

Seems you've stumbled on my idea! Haha now your stuck here!
.....you just left to prove you weren't right? Don't act like you didn't.

Now this rp can't of course be 100% accurate to the story. Both the manga and anime are still in progression and we have no idea what is going on, but for a moment let's look to the future!

In this world, Deku is the number 1 hero, and somehow has gone missing. In this state of chaos the number two hero, Dynamite, is the main defense from villains, and villain activity has been at a current safe pace. That leaves us to the OC characters, you! Welcome to UA academy! Our hero's represent the future of my hero academia, the future class 1-A! This will include what can mostly be considered CANNON RESULTS of the future, no shipping katsuki and kirishima, no jiro and momo. However I may be open to it if given a good reason XD. You can apply to be either a student or teacher, however I will only be giving out three teacher roles as UA faculty! Please let me know if your interested!
1616289753126.png

Last edited:
Consider me interested.

Reactions: Solar Soarfell
I'd be interested! Is this intended to be a simple casual rp or will it be story-driven?

Count me in.

I'd be interested! Is this intended to be a simple casual rp or will it be story-driven?
Story driven of course! Further details on all this will be explained in the ooc!

In that case, I'm totally in!

• Love
Just gonna say that, whatever else she is, my character is going to be a gyaru. Such a gyaru.

Gyarus are top tier. Still giving some thought to mine. I think I'll wait until I get an idea of everyone else's characters.

OOC Should be up sometime today or tomorrow! I will be waiting for at least a few more people to join though!

I can't join another My Hero Rp, can I?... I'm tentatively interested, but I was a part of a recently ended My Hero Rp not too long ago so we'll see what happens

OOC Should be up sometime today or tomorrow! I will be waiting for at least a few more people to join though!

I'd say go with what you have first, because waiting tends to kill enthusiasm.

sample_2dcfcec9041ce4e5e0c0a2eeb5a4aba39f413cf7.jpg

Totally using this as my faceclaim.

And the handsign is a clue as to her Quirk....

That's amazing! OOC Sometime tonight!

I have a perfectly gross quirk in mind actually. Mnemonic Sludge

Possible interest over here. Would need to see the finished product, plus think on what I would want to make. I also might could drag another person or two into it.

• Love
pretty interested just cuz its mha, and i have some char ideas :P

Ohi it me

Wow! I didn't expect everyone so interested in this @w@. Setting up for the story now! Hope I can please everyone!

• Sweet
Reactions: Ariel and Thaleko