My Hero Academia: Future. OOC and discussion.

Hey @Solar Soarfell I just wanted to make sure that my character was accepted? If I need to change anything please let me know! I haven't heard anything since I posted my character so I just wanted to make sure.

Poor Solar is being overwhelmed by pings lolol

• Haha
Reactions: timv999
wallhaven-3956ld.png
Name: Jin Yukika
Nickname: Yuki.
Hero Name: Silver Rose
Sexuality: Confused.

Role: Student.
Year Group: First.
Dorm: Yes please.

Appearance:
Long, white hair that flows down, past her shoulders (typically kept in a pony tail or braided). She has a lithe body with some small muscle definition - best described as looking athletic. Her face is thin, slender. Her skin is pale with freckles on her shoulders and upper arms.
Hair Colour: White.
Eye Colour: Blue.
Height: 5'6".
Weight: 8 Stone.
Bust Size: B-Cup.
Fashion: Often wears some variation of jeans and a tank top. During colder weather she dons her leather jacket. In the heat of the summer months, she favours shorts over jeans.
Super Suit: A black and green jacket, bearing a green rose on both shoulders, over a grey tank top. Underneath her boots, which come up to her thighs, are leather trousers. Jin wears dark grey boots made of metal. The soles are made from a specially treated alloy that glow as she builds up her energy. She also wears black finger-less gloves.

Quirk: Silver Star
Fires a blast of energy that can travel for up to 30 feet, becoming steadily smaller and weaker, until it fully dissipates. The star has a silver colour and explodes with a white light. At 10 feet it has enough force to break bones but quickly loses that during flight.
Strengths: Powerful, ranged, and quite flashy.
Weaknesses: Dangerous to use when in melee, has a maximum range before it is completely useless, and nearly impossible to use stealthily. Relies on sunlight to power her and can only store a limited amount of energy.
Alternate Uses: Can be held in the hand to serve as a silver-hued hand light when in the dark.

Personality: Determined, strong, courageous. Jin refuses to back down from a challenge and can be aggressively competitive. She wants to become a champion of the people and that drives her forward. She can also be kind and caring, and gets a little upset if someone doesn't like her.
Likes: Brave people, sports, competing with others, winning, All Might.
Dislikes: Losing, cowardly people, villains.

Biography:
Jin always looked up to her parents. They were so brave and shined with a light of hope in a way that she always hoped to do herself. Splendour and Star Blaze, a hero couple loved by many fans. But the pair met a tragic end the day Jin lost her mother. Just a child, she watched on the news as her body was recovered from the wreckage of a building, aid being unable to arrive fast enough. That day her father lost his light. He never used his quirk ever again and retired from hero work. It was left to Jin to be the new light, to bring back her father's light, and to carry her mother's light. Jin trained hard and studied diligently so that she could join the prestigious UA High. Seeking to become a hero just like her parents had been.

Family:
Father: Kazama Yukika, retired hero. He was quite famous, known as Star Blaze the shimmering hero. Though he retired young after a bad injury. Quirk: He can shoot lasers from his hands.
Mother: Yuno Yukika, deceased. She fought as the hero named Splendour, the glass hero. After he husband and crime-fighting partner retired, Yuno continued to work as a hero alone. She fought against a villain, who they had previously sent to prison together. Yuno fought alone despite having only beaten this villain together (with Kazama) in the past. She was fatally injured and died before backup or medical aid could arrive on the scene. Quirk: She could turn to glass, but previous damage to the glass reduced the amount of time she could retain that form. Glass parts of her body did not bleed and even lost limbs could be temporarily made of glass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tiguidi and Thaleko
@Tiguidi you may be right! Hopefully that's not the case! Also I appreciate the like that you sent to my character post!

wow thats is a real cute pic
tho isnt 14 a bit young?

also solar said something came up and was dealing with it, not sure when solar'll will be back?

Reactions: Tufty Bunny
Iniji is 14 so it should be fine

ah didnt notice that lol

and dang, look at this 14 yod over here, with a b bust, and dwarfs the size of my girl lolz

Was a typo, from a copied character sheet from a previous MHA RP I was in, will get it to 16 prompto

ah XD nice! makes a bit more sense now! :3

Reactions: Tufty Bunny
Welp did a small edit to my sheet in terms of image claim, now to wait on Solar.

HEY EVERYONE! Unfortunately my laptop is broken and it has been my only way to be here, temporarily I'm using a friends to write this message. Both characters submitted and are accepted as late students!

I'm so sorry to all of you who have been waiting and been upset for more content, trust me I know.

While I'd rather not explain the details I've been going through a difficult situation irl and would prefer not to speak on it, and it was unnatural bad timing for my laptop to be broken. Whether it's this week or next I'll receive a new laptop this week or next in order to bring everyone back in.

Again I'm so sorry to all of you who have been patiently waiting. I appreciate you all and hope your day is as great as you are!

@Tufty Bunny @timv999

See the post up above

also

1619738534255.png

Pick a seat? Though idk if you all can post right yet. I trust Solar discussed that previously?

Their characters were accepted so I don't see why they couldn't post!

It could easily be done if they just say their characters have been silent thus far.

you guys should go ahead and post :3 even if ure late and theres posts dont worry about them lol