My Hero Academia: Future. OOC and discussion.

Hashi face reveal?? :O

*eagerly awaits the battle of red guy and teacher's response to the two girls*

I hope everyone likes the teach! I put tons on thought into her, and yes be prepared for "events" XD

i love the teach!

i feel like out of all the chars, Vitalis respects the teach the most lol

Getting great teacher onizuka vibes kek

1619098221920.png
Name: Kumiko Haruka

Hero Name: Eldritch Abyss

Height: 5"6

Weight: 300 Ara ara my tentacles weigh a bit being pure muscle and all.

Birth Sign: Aries

Quirk: Regenerative Squid

Having the body of a regular woman at first glance when the time calls for actions Kumiko can sprout up to ten tentacles from anywhere on her body. These tentacles while strong with powerful suction cups are still organic material meaning with enough for behind a well-sharpened blade can still cut into them though cleaving through the pure muscle is an extreme accomplishment. However, while people think that's all there is to it Kumikos quirk goes well beyond that with the teeth hidden inside each suction cup, and the viscus slime that covers her tentacles. The slime on her tentacles can act either as a bonding agent causing a sticky residue making anything she catches with her tentacle have a harder time getting away. In fact, if she has enough time to cover her opponent in enough of it the opponent will end up sticking to anything they touch causing many hilarious capture situations. The other form of her slime acts as a cleaning agent to undo the stickier slime breaking it down, and actually being perfect for cleaning off infected materials, or prepping human skin for treatment. Her ink which really isn't ink its a healing salve that kicks the body's regenerative cells into massive high gear. In fact, if Kumikos tentacles are cleaved clean off they will come fully back within a day or two. Unfortunately, her ink cannot do limb replacement for others unless she has the limb, and the limb hasn't started to decay she can use her ink to help get it back onto the owner's body, but surgical stitching will still be required making her unable to do anything else at that time. The teeth in her suction cups can also inject her ink into allies healing them at an accelerated rate. Yet while this can heal minor things fast more extreme wounds still take time to heal, and prolonged injection. On land, Kumiko is an effective fighter, but in water, she is described by many as a damn demon from your worse nightmare as her tentacles are perfect for swimming, and yes she can breathe underwater.

Weaknesses
Technically anything a normal human body is weak too. Her tentacles though can take a lot of abuse though even they will eventually fail against enough attacks. It is noted that electricity seems to jack her up pretty bad though causing her tentacles unable to create slime or her ink for a bit.

Personality/Bio
Assertive, progressive, and well-educated Kumiko had many options ahead of her with her parents being both in the medical field many were certain this is where she herself would head. Yet in a weird rebellious yet passioned desire to go further than just heal people Kumiko saw a chance to unshackle herself from her family, and to let loose into an unexpecting world. Thus with her decision made, and her parents completely disowning her arouse the pro hero/nurse Eldritch Abyss. To her allies, and the community she's a very strong personality not able to be pushed back once her mind is set. Ultimately she can come off extremely strong nature with a flair for egging others on when they are on their high horse just to knock them down a peg. In her own dominating way she is very caring and willing to give advice to those who need it.

@Solar Soarfell

Unfortunetly the vacation hiatus I was meant to take has been cancelled do to... very personal matters..

I'll be working on the rp and a character dump over the weekend. I hope everyone's doing well

aww dang! that sucks!

but its nice ure working on the rp :>

I'll sit here and await the posts of others or/and your next post in that case.

On a side note, starting to think it might be better, to lay down the road if not now to force all the kiddo's into the dorms, maybe know of a few things that can help. either way for now I'll await more posts or yours for what is to come.

• Sweet
Reactions: Solar Soarfell
Hey hows it going everyone! I was just wondering if this is still open?
Of course! Submit a character sheet and pm me for finer details :]

Reactions: timv999
Name:
Hideki Mitsuki
Name meaning(? if there is one):
N/A
Alias(hero name):
N/A
Blood type:
A
Birthday:
May, 5th
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Height:
5'11
Side(good/bad, etc):
Good

Course(hero/villain, support, etc):
Hero

Appearance:

ages_of_anime_characters.png
Hideki stands at 5'11 and 165 pounds, he has an athletic body from growing up training and also playing sports. He has blue eyes with black hair which is in the same style as in the picture

Personality:
Hideki is a strong and motivated individual, he wants to be the very best and will do whatever he can to become it. He is very goal oriented and wants to do everything he can to achieve them. He can be kinda distant and closed off sometimes. Also can be self-centerd and arrogant sometimes. He can show a lighthearted side to himself but after what happened to his parents that side doesn't come out often, only after getting close with people.

History/Backstory:

Hideki came from a superhero family. His father and mother were both superheroes, so was his grandparents and aunts and uncles on both sides of the family so needless to say that was what was expected of him too. The husband and wife hero team of Hiruzen Mitsuki and Sakura Mitsuki. His father Hiruzen controlled fire and his mother Sakura controlled water. They were a very formidable team and had taken down plenty of villains and criminals as well as save plenty of people from danger and natural disasters. His parents had met when they were in Hero academy together and quickly formed a strong relationship and strong team. They both took their hero names from Japanese folklore. His father's hero name was Itsumade which basically means fire breathing monster, while his mother's hero name was Mizuchi which means water like dragon. Together they were the heavenly beast. Many people all around Japan knew who they were as heroes. His parents had always told him that his quirk was like a combination of theirs, being able to use heat with water. Like how his father controlled fire and heat and his mother controlled water. Hideki's quirk is a combination from his parents but not in a way you would expect. He got the fire from his father, and then from his mother he got the blue color. She controlled water which is blue and thus gave Hideki's flames the blue color.

When Hideki was 12 years old his parents were out patrolling the city, thats when the worst day of his life unfolded. His parents were strong, but they were both killed by a strong villain. Hideki was devastated. He loved his parents and just like that they were gone, they were trying to help people and just like that a person took them down. Hideki was devastated, the happy energetic kid quickly changed into a depressed quiet 12 year old. For a while after that he hated his quirk, It was a constant reminder of his parents. Hideki refused to use it and gave up his dream of being a hero. As time went by Hideki started to change, after talks with his grandparents Hideki decided to start using his quirk again and to try and become a hero again, but now he was different, the sweet kind young boy had now changed into a more arrogant and self-centered person. He wanted to be the best, because he thought to be able to stay alive thats who you had to be. That kind side that wants to help people is still in there though and comes out every once in a while.:

Likes(3+):
Sports
Steak dinners
Hot Showers
Video Games
Working out
Dislikes(3+):
Bugs
Homework
Tofu
Letting people down
Quirk:
Boiler
Quirk Description:
Hideki can create and control Blue Fire, which is stronger and hotter than regular fire. He can also extinguish his own flames. The blue fire he creates is in smaller volumes, He can make his fire bigger and stronger by using regular fire as a sort of fuel. The problem is this takes a small amount of time for him to gain control of the regular fire. Once he does though it becomes blue like his fire and he can use it to strengthen his own blue fire. He can be hurt by regular fire until he is able to gain control of it. The blue fire when at full power is much more powerful than regular fire.

Strengths:
Hideki is strong and fast, he knows martial arts, his parents taught him that he can't always rely on his quirk when fighting enemies. He is focused on his goal, he is also a talented athlete.
Weaknesses:
He sometimes acts without thinking. He can let his emotions get the best of him.
Fears:
Letting people down, not living up to his parents.
Other:

Reactions: Tiguidi
Also @Solar Soarfell We've all posted a round if you want to move us ahead.

@Solar Soarfell Just wondering if any upper years/big 3 student character roles are still open? I got an idea for one