1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Action, Adventure, etc.
Generally, it's what I feel more in the mood for.
ujp0uJ2.png

My Hero Rising [Working Title] is a roleplay based on the My Hero Academia series. It will take place in an alternate universe with various differences. First thing's first, we're not using All Might. We might have One for All and All for One, but not the same villains or heroes and all that. Just taking the foundation and fun. A different number one hero, a different vibe in many cases, different faculty, etc. If that's not your cup of tea, this roleplay probably isn't for you. That being said, I'm sure you can guess that this isn't a next generation kind of thing. It can be in some cases, but not in the traditional sense. We may even have characters with abilities similar to or the same as existing characters, but very different personalities and the like. That's okay. Regardless, if you're still with us, please feel free to join us in creating a fun and enjoyable game and story.

The roleplay will begin on our characters' first days at U.A. High School. Most of them (if not all) strive to be heroes, but each of them have their own reasons to do so. Whether or not your characters know each other or if it's the first time they are meeting each other is entirely up to the players. This roleplay will have a lot of focus on character development and interaction, but there will also be a plot for our characters to follow. There will also be villains, of course, but that'll all come later!

VL4GcOe.png

• My Hero Rising [Working Title] is a mid-high casual roleplay. While I'm not expecting essays with each post, I am expecting that you don't just throw up a few mashed up lines.
  • This roleplay will not have a required post deadline. However, I will request that each of you commit to trying to post at least once a week. That being said, if you find that you cannot post for however long a period of time, please inform either myself or our Co-GM. You do NOT need to provide details, just give a heads up. Unexplained absences will be deemed as having left the rp if they are absent for longer than a 2 week period.
  • We'd prefer it if players were active in OOC discussion on Discord. An active, healthy player base that likes to discuss character and plot only adds to the fun!
  • Take your time in designing characters that will grow and be fleshed out through interactions with other characters or through the story. Since we take this so seriously, the GMs will not be accepting people on a first-come first-serve basis. Instead, we will look at all submitted characters and will accept the ones we think will be more suitable for this setting.
  • For those who only watch the anime, are not caught with the series, or otherwise haven't read the manga, we will do our best to avoid spoilers in the general chat. So, you don't need to worry if you don't need to know everything there is to know about the series.

Last edited:
*rapidly types on keyboard*
*takes off glasses and looks at camera*

I'm in.

I'm interested!

Reactions: Thaleko
Why not x3

I'm interested, though my activity will be dodgy for a little bit, it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Eh, sure I have a bio I can repurpose for it easily enough.

Reactions: Thaleko and Marlowe
I would be fairly interested! I have a fair bit of ideas in terms of characters and quirks. If there's still room I'd love to join!

Reactions: Thaleko and Marlowe
*Blasts through closed windows* Why hello there

Count me interested!

*kicks in the door then softly closes it* Howdy!

I am here!

Reactions: Thaleko and Jessica
Interested as well.~

Interested!

I'm onboard and interested.

It appears to me that I never posted the OOC link here.
In the OOC Thread you will find the Character Sheet as well as a link to the discord.

EDIT: Following this post, I will not be accepting applications from anyone else who has not expressed interest at this time. However, thank you for the giving my roleplay the attention you have thus far.