My Heart Is Broken (Dark Themed Slice of Life Rp)

Dark_Psycho

I Am Death
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Watch "Evanescence - My Heart Is Broken" on YouTube

(This 1x1 is based off this song. The reason it says Dark Themed is because this will be about a break up and what happens to the broken hearted when they are left on there own. Also I want a M for this rp or someone who can play a male)

YC and mine have been dating and are engaged to be married. He a Mob bosses son and she a Detectives daughter, however there was no rules in the world who you fell in love with. However tensions have been since the engagement and now MC has been threatened to be killed if she marries YC. However she refused to let things like that deter her. YC though wishes to protect her. So we start with him and her in the rain arguing. She is trying to stop him from breaking up with her and he is trying to convince her it's for the best.

My Character

Name: Rowan O'Callaghan

Ethnicity: Irish

Birth place and Living: Born Belfast Ireland, now lives in Boston, Massachusetts

Role: Detectives Daughter

Personality: Hard headed, stubborn, sarcastic, smart, witty, charming, fun, funny, good humored, and a bit of a temper

Appearance:
hot-tattooed-girl.jpg
Long Black Hair
Blue Piercing eyes
Tattoos down one arm
5'7
115lbs
toned body

Family:
Riley O'Callaghan Father Detective 50
Darlene O'Callaghan (48 Deceased 2 years ago by murder)
Derek O'Callaghan 29 Brother

Rules

I want someone who can write a good amount of paragraphs and move the story along instead of just replying to my post.

Also please come up with ideas and plot as well. I don't mind worst I can do is say no same goes for me with you.

Communicate with me, I don't bite... Hard.

Slow posts Sorry I do have a life and I am sure you do as well I want at least once a week, if we can do more or have to push to two that's cool I don't care. Just let me know

Grammer as long as I can understand you were good. I am on my phone so it has a lot of auto correct errors.

PM me with a witty title or drop a post here with a witty title.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Angel Cake
Unicorn sparkles!

just kidding, I absolutely love this idea, happy to knock up a bio of a character if you will have me :D I am dying for a good plot right now and this is pretty much along the lines of what i am thinking atm.

Unicorn sparkles!

just kidding, I absolutely love this idea, happy to knock up a bio of a character if you will have me :D I am dying for a good plot right now and this is pretty much along the lines of what i am thinking atm.
sure pop a character up Unicorn sparkles

7fa842cb86015e05365558d6f44396a9.jpg

Character Name: Cillian Cavanaugh
Ethnicity/Nationality: Irish/American
Birthdate: 10th November 1988
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Place of Birth: Lisburn, Ireland
Current Residence: Boston, Massachusetts
Occupation: Owner of the Randy Shag bar, son of Michael 'maddog' Cavanaugh (head of the Cavanaugh crime family.
Family:
Michael 'Mad Dog" Cavanaugh – Father
Fiona Cavanaugh – Mother
Megan Cavanaugh (25) – Sister
Bridget Cavanaugh (22)– Sister

Height: 6ft1
Hair: short cut, spiked or combed dark brown hair
Eyes: alluring deep brown
Distinguishing Marks:
Has a small scar on the right side of face above right eye (near hairline).
Cavanaugh family crest tattooed on left pectoral
Two plain black bands on right upper bicep
General Appearance:
Smooth taught body with muscular definition. Some chest hair however not overly covered. Chiselled jaw and strong angular facial features. Often sports a five o'clock shadow

General Personality: Quite the extroverted type, Cillian is well known in the community for good and bad reasons. He is fiercely loyal and protective of those close to him and is often willing to help out friends in need. He enjoys a laugh and can come across rather sarcastic in his humour. Where needed he can be quite resourceful however is extremely stubborn and will stick to his guns whether others like it or not.
Likes: loves bacon, sour cream and wedges so much it is on the pub's menu, his mother's Sunday roasts, a good party, boxing
Dislikes: Cops, people out to hurt his family, peas, cats

General History: Born to parents Michael Cavanaugh and Fiona Cavanaugh (nee Ambrose) when his parents were visiting Michael's parents in Lisburn. Michael who was a valued member of his father's gang was present in Lisburn to not only visit his father since having moved to America but also to lend aid to the gang members involved in riots and other incidences surround the 'troubles'. As rioting became an issue and Fiona was heavily pregnant, the couple made the decision to stay until after the birth of their first child. Cillian was born his grandparent's small cottage home as Fiona went into labour early and unexpectedly.

Early the following year the family flew home to Boston where Cillian was raised, soon followed by two younger sisters, Megan (1992-25) and Bridget (1995-22). As a boy he was daring and cheeky, often in trouble and well known for smiling as he continued to play up when told off. He was sent to the local schools and for the first few years was sheltered in terms of the reputation his surname carried. On weekends he would play with the children of his parent's friends and Sundays were strictly family days spent firstly at church and then at home.

Later as he moved up grades in elementary school, Cillian began to note the way his father and mother interacted with other parents and his teachers, his friend's parents often refusing to allow them to come to his home for a sleep over. It was not until he was old enough to learn what his father did for a living that he finally understood why. Although Michael had taught Cillian to speak and walk with purpose, he did not begin to introduce him into the life of the family business until his son began high school. He took the opportunity to teach Cillian in his teenage years, partly to steer his son in the direction of working for the mob but also to keep his son in line. It was Michael's ambition to shape his son into a young man who would follow in his footsteps.

Though he did well at school Cillian did not go on to study, instead becoming involved in the Cavanaugh crime family as his father had wanted. It as within the workings of the crime family that he learnt his tricks of the trade from older members whether it be stealing, fighting, fraud, robbery and many other crimes. He has only had small brushes with the law in comparison to his work colleagues, arrested for assault, possession of an illegal firearm and drug possession.

In his early twenties Cillian managed to gather enough money to purchase an old tavern which was conveniently up for grabs at the right time. The Cavanaugh crime family needed a place to filter cash and hold meetings and Cillian proposed setting up a local pub to do so. Impressed by his son's ambitious plan, Michael Cavanaugh agreed and soon Cillian opened the doors of his local irish pub the Randy Shag. Over the years it proved to be a successful place of business and cover for the crime family.

Though Cillian had a few women come and go, it was one particular woman that had caught his eye. Though there was a natural spark and curiosity alone, the fact that the woman, Rowan O'Callaghan was seemingly unattainable at first had Cillian in all sorts of trouble. The two quickly established a relationship despite the huge fact that they came from opposite worlds, her father a cop and his father a mobster but it did not slow them down. He fell hard and fast for the beauty and despite multiple warnings from family and friends, Cillian proposed.

Now engaged Cillian can't imagine life without Rowan beside him however there is forces on both sides which threaten to not only tear their worlds upside down but eliminate them completely. Forced into a corner Cillian has to consider the best way to make sure he and Rowan stay alive, whether he can be with her or not.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
holy shit that's awesome perfect A+ and Gold stars

will use this as ooc

Last edited: