2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance
Okay, here is the original idea:

Muse A and Muse B are soulmates. They've grown up in the same city all of their lives and despite crossing paths several times, they have not met one another; they've continuously missed the other by a matter of seconds every time. One fateful morning, Muse A and Muse B happen to arrive in one another's vicinity. Muse A spots Muse B from across the street just as Muse B is entering into the path of a speeding vehicle. Without thinking, Muse A rushes across the street and takes the brunt of the oncoming car to save Muse B's life. Muse B is badly shaken from witnessing the accident and gets ushered away from Muse A before they can see the other's face. Tragically, Muse A passes away while Muse B is being questioned by police.

One week later, Muse B attends Muse A's funeral to pay respects after learning their savior's identity through the police report. When Muse B is about to leave the cemetery, they encounter someone who feels eerily familiar, though Muse B's never seen them before. Muse A isn't sure how it's possible still, but they're certain that they've been sent back to look after Muse B until Muse B draws their last breath. Muse A does their best to explain this to Muse B, who seems to be the only one who can hear or see them and their angelic set of wings.

Now. I personally don't care which part you want. I mean, I think this type of plot has the obvious lean toward the male being the one to jump in front of a car, BUT I'm not a huge stickler for gender stereotypes and all that jazz so I don't give a flying fuck XD

All I want is somebody to play a dude and I'm gonna play a chick. This is obviously a lovely dovey plot. There might be a sexual scene, but if there is, there's just going to be one and that's it. This isn't Libertine. Also, we can add more to the plot if you want. Maybe the one who doesn't die has some sort of terminal illness that the other can't save them from. That's sad.

I LIKE SAD THINGS AND I TORTURE MY CHARACTERS JUST LEAVE ME ALONE OKAY?!

:P

Come play with me!

ALSO:

If you have a completely different idea please let me know. I'll probably consider it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.