My Guardian Ang...Er...Demon?

• Thread starter Darling Araneae
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darling Araneae

Original poster
A demon wants to redeem himself, so he can get a pair of feathered wings and a halo. He goes to the council of angels, the only way he can redeem himself is if he is the guardian for mortals for 300 years....

Name: Aphrodite Moore
Race: Human
Appearance:
image-jpg.90819

Name: Skinner Case
Race: Demon
Appearance:
2da152204b6fb3adb48ee58abc0f3002-jpg.90965

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't care what you have to do. I want my money by this time next week and if I don't have it, I'll have your head!"

Aphrodite yawned softly as she slowly opened her smokey grey eyes, her father's voice carrying underneath her door as if he intended to enter and wake her up. He must be on the phone again. Just as she expected, her door slowly cracked open and her father entered, causing her to sit up in bed and watch as he sat down beside her. As she watched him, she couldn't help but notice how much she favored him as apposed to her mother. She had his naturally tanned skin and his grey eyes. She even had his face shape. Even though she had her mother's nose, she still was pretty happy that she favored him rather than the witch that left them.

"Good. You're awake," her father, Malachi, said with a smile as he leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead just as she nodded slightly. He pulled out a few hundreds and handed them to her as he began to speak again. "Go out and have some fun. This should last you all day. I would take you out myself, but I have some work I have to attend to sweetie," he told her, his voice naturally firm though the sadness in his eyes told her that he didn't want to but it was necessary. Even though Aphrodite didn't agree with what her father did, she chose a long time ago that as long as he was alive at the end of everyday then she was happy. Taking the money from him, she smiled and kissed his cheek affectionately.

"I need to go birthday shopping anyway," she told him, as she threw the covers off of her, standing up and walking to her door. "Thank you, daddy, but I need to get dressed," she said with a smile and watched him get up and walk out. Closing and locking her door, Aphrodite walked into the bathroom in her bedroom, quickly removing her sleeping shorts and tank top as she started the water for a hot shower. Getting in and out rather quickly, she wrapped her long hair up in a small towel before wrapping a larger one around her body and heading to her closet. After only minutes of searching, she found one of her favorite white lace shirts and a black skirt before drying off completely and getting dressed. She did her makeup and blow dried her hair thoroughly, brushing it out before checking over herself and smiling at the outcome. Slipping on her black ankle high boots, she grabbed her purse and tucked the money away before heading downstairs with no sign of her father. Shrugging her shoulders, she headed outside, getting in her Dodge Charger and pulling out.

When she finally pulled into a parking spot at the mall, she smiled and got out, heading inside to beat the traffic before finally beginning to search for a birthday present for her father.

Reactions: Darling Araneae
Skinner seemed like your average guy, who seems to be down on his luck. But he wasn't all that he seemed. In fact he is a demon, who has walked the earth for 200 years. The reason he looks down on his luck is because no matter where he looks, he can't seem to find a person to protect. In order to become an angel you need to protect mortals for 300 years, and then you might become one. Those words echoed throughout his mind. Now what is he going to do? He knows he has to save someone, and then what? Tell them that he is sent to protect them? He figured that he would be deemed crazy and sent off to a mental institute. There is no way that was going to happen again, he had spent a few of his early years in one. He sighs, shoving his hands in his pockets. He just wonders from place to place now, looking still. He decides to try the mall. Good thing I ain't afraid of people. He thinks. He figures that this will be the perfect place to look for someone. It is a crowed place, so who knows what will happen.

He let out a sigh and wonders around the mall, still with his hands in his pockets. His blue-grey eyes scan the enter area that he is in. But still nothing, he sighs. Guess I'll be a demon forever. He thinks as he walks. And then he spots Aphrodite, there is something about her that drew him to her. But he didn't know what it is about her, but he certainly wasn't going to follow her. He didn't feel like dealing with security, nor did he want her to think he was a creep. He walks past her, he has a feeling that she is the one, the one that he will protect. But how in the hell will he do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.