My Girlfriend, the High Demon.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
To avoid confusion, I'm looking for girl roleplayers! I'm a guy!

Also, I play in first person POV, and in PMs. If you do the same(on both accounts), you're my favorites :) Please tell me beforehand what your preference is. All the checked boxes are option stuff that I would like to use.

Anyway! To commemorate the new and improved Iwaku, I thought I'd post a new RP idea (that means I had this idea yesterday while I was playing Diablo 3 and couldn't post it due to the update >.<).

As one might expect, since I was playing Diablo at the time, the idea will be based loosely around the game.

Here is the basic premise of the idea.

******************************************************************************************************************************

The RP will start with my character, single 20-something living in an apartment as a shy, awkward programmer, in a dream, running through his entire life as a great hero, fighting a growing demon threat (not biblical angels/demons, Diablo styled angels and demons, meaning, no God or Satan) and with the help of the angels eventually defeating the 8th High Demon, a female (possibly with a succubus appearance), who due to demon law, is then bound to my character.

The next morning, I wake, feeling quite happy, as my dream was pretty cool. But in shock, I hears a slight grumble from under my arm, and as I lift the blankets, I see the most beautiful woman in my life, snuggled under my arm, a leg thrown over mine, her arm over my chest and the other around my back, her head resting on my shoulder. You look exactly like the demon woman from my dream. You are apprehensive of me, but due to the pact, you are bound to me and must do just about everything I say. Just about... As things progress, we slowly become closer in our relationship. You have many of your powers, though not all, and you protect me from most everything.

But then the demons start to come. The other demons of the realm have started to attack, sensing that the High Demon has weakened, and have started coming into this world, one that never knew demons or angels ever existed, in this sense. It is up to our characters (My Hero and your Former High Demon) to try and fight back, as you are bound to do most of his bidding.

The angels come to try and get rid of the demon threat as well, but they since you, and believe you to be a threat rather than aid, and it is then up to me to pick up a blade and protect you.

******************************************************************************************************************************

I don't want to write out the whole story here, but you should get the gist of it :) Anyway, here's list of kinks, and a character sheet.

Kinks I enjoy: Sub/(affectionate)Dom, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay), slave, collaring, spanking , nipple play,lactation, harems (optional, but would be enjoyed), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), ageplay, incest, assorted others.

---CS---

Name:

Apparent age:

Disposition(assumedly somewhat mean):

(This body description will be the starting body for your character, which can be altered at any time with her demonic powers)

Height:

Hair color/length:

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs):

Body type(also like wide hips, large butt, nice thighs with long legs .__.):

Hobbies(Think like a person that's never had modern day leisure items):

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Name: Kasey Gremory

Apparent age: 19

Disposition(assumedly somewhat mean): Snarky, sarcastic, but when put into lust full situations that can cause her to blush and become somewhat shy. Until she gets comfortable. ;)
Height: 5'3

Hair COLOR/length: Long blonde hair that covers her butt stopping at the connection of her legs to her curved heart shaped ass

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs): C Cup

Body type(also like wide hips, large butt, nice thighs with long legs .__.): Skinny slim figure, long legs, full thighs and hips, and red eyes

Hobbies(Think like a person that's never had modern day leisure items): Messing with mortals, eating eating sweet things all the time.

Special Characteristics: When feeling a high amount of emotion her horns and tail will expose.

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on): Her main weapon is a scythe and has a fire element.