My Girl Wants To Party All The Time (Romance Search, Original & Fandoms)

Gossip

WARNING: TOO MUCH INFORMATION
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Mostly Fri-Sun, with chances of Mon-Thu appearances at around 4PM EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
...This title comes from that song in that car ad with the little old men and the young women who won't leave my head, don't mind me -__-'

Heya people! Are you ready for some romancing? I sure am!

• First thing first! You can call me Steppie, and I'm a nearly twenty seven year old future college student (yeah, I'm late to the party, but life happened!) who has enjoyed writing between bouts of 'MEH'ness for over a decade and a half now. I enjoy fantasy, the medieval or Final Fantasy/Generic JRPG kind most of all, but enjoy also a bit of punk sci-fi, creepy horror, cute or not, and massive amounts of slice of life from present or pretend past involving awesomeness, sketchy bromances of a lifetime and too much damn fluff to throw a stick at. So yes, I prefer lighthearted stuff in general but my evil sadistic tough lovin' side will often like to torment my characters with surprise drama and even easily remediated but OH SO DRAMATIC angst.

Genres and personality aside, I enjoy a slower pace of twice a week to once a month and prefer my posts to have at LEAST five paragraphs a pop. I know that means already a lot, but I ALSO like my NPCs, and adore those who will plot and fangirl over admire our combined genius and our dorks (characters) with me. Finally, I want someone I can be pals with. I just wants to be friends okay?
  • MxM - MxF or FxF OCs are welcome as long as they are not premade!

Harry Potter: Grindelwald/Dumbledore, Riddle mindfuckery, Sirius/Bellatrix(YAREALLY), Remus/Lily, Harry/Neville(OTP FOREVERRRR!), Ginny/Hermione, Lavander/Parvati or anything you may make intriguing/interesting to me. Just know that anything beyond book 5 is internet spoiler only knowledge to me so I may lack finer details and am NOT interested in A.S.P. and Co. (Next Gen)

PANDORA HEARTS: Just take my Jack, Oz, Levi or Vincent. PLEASE! *_* Loves to torture Gilbert and Oswald because lol fate got them screwed up from the start. Also, Alice and Lacie are vicious darlings :D!

Final Fantasy 7: WARNING, I NEVER PLAYED THE GAME IN FULL / WATCHED THE MOVIES BUT SOMEHOW FELL INTO THE FANDOM
    I'm mainly looking for some Shinra Bastard / Turk OC madness here.

Naruto: I'm not into the Boruto cast, buuuut....
    Naruto / Gaara is probably my otp... may even add Hinata.
    Ashura and Indra reincarnations falling into messy love affairs is of interest to me. (Either Canons or OCs)
    Finally, most of the kids his age could be paired with Naruto if you sell your case well enough, to be honest...
    I have an (vague) idea for Sai / Sasuke
    Willing to try Sakura / Ino or Temari / Tenten.

Ouran Host High School Club: I'd like to try Tamaki / Kyoya or Haruhi / Mori

TO BE ADDED TONIGHT AND TOMORROW
  • Bold and utilized means that I have a preferred role.

Barbarian / Captured Noble or Royal (/ Knight if you want to add complexity... and possibly star ratings -red stars only-)
    Corporate Scientist / Biopunk Human Experiment
    Forgotten Imaginary Friend / Creepy Child now All Grown Up
    Monster boy or girl / Human
    Ghost / Human that can see them
    'Dumb' Delinquent x Walflower Honor Student
    Hurt Mermaid / Merman x Fishe(wo?)man
    Bounty Hunter / Contract Killer x Crime Boss (Modern, Alternate Historical or Cyberpunk)
    Prince / Princess x Enemy Knight (think in love with your carnage trope here)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gossip

If you are interested by a cute/creepy plot, know that both this vocalioid song and pairings involving a creepy child all grown up and scary-cute monsterboy/monstergirl or unsettling imaginary friend are on my MUST HAVE craving list right now.

I'll update this sometimes tonight and this weekend. Just.... creepy cute is lyfe right nao!

Last edited:
I added to my Original pairings. Please go see!

Come at me with cute or dark romance, guys. I got a brand new writing sample and am feeling chuffed and ready to burrow you under words!

AKA: Still looking!

I think we may be a good match I’m sure we can come up with a plot and pairing to work with.

I am almost positive I've messaged you before and gotten no reply or acknowledgement. Anyways, I would love to write with you. So if you see this, message me on Discord. villians#8871

I am almost positive I've messaged you before and gotten no reply or acknowledgement. Anyways, I would love to write with you. So if you see this, message me on Discord. villians#8871
Apologies, I was off on a hiatus for quite a while and you may have caught me on the end of a false start. Friend request sent on discord. (I don't know how to direct message otherwise, sorry!)