my gf told me to do dis...

HI!!! And I did not, you were honestly interested...

We don't want to, you know, be some kind of mandatory task for you.
We're a writing community and not a chore. While it's nice to get new people, if you don't want to be here, then there are lots of other couple activities out there to enjoy.

Ahem, that said and now treating you as a separate and new newbie, hello!
Welcome to Iwaku.
Take a look around and investigate the site. Community 101 and Community Hub are packed with information for those just joining to know.
If you have any questions, just ask!

Hi! Welcome to Iwaku. I am not quite sure what you mean with all those single letters... just not comprehending. U? N?

Anywho! :D Have fun!

sorry I ment i love you amd maybe...i was talking in texts sorry

Hi! Welcome to Iwaku. I am not quite sure what you mean with all those single letters... just not comprehending. U? N?

Anywho! :D Have fun!

U n means 'you and', Celest. He's a bit of a rampant texter, so he uses shorthand for a lot of things. :D And who are you telling you <3, Blaze?

This isn't a texting site so we do tend to appreciate full words, I'm afraid. Still, we're happy to have you! I hope you enjoy being here and being a part of our community!

So, Welcome to Iwaku!

I look forward to seeing you around, Blaze! Glad to meet another new member~

Who is on your phone?! They're talking to Jesse and she's telling him all kinds of crap!! Call me you sexy beast <3<3<3<3<3

no one......lol she must be talking to the other one markess

Call meeee!!!!! Call me because you're in love with me and you wanna marry me <3<3<3

kk....whats the number to alemorw.....phone is being use now

Eh, nevermind, I think I'm gunna go to bed. My eyes feel dry. Goodnight, Mi amore. I love you <3 See you in the morning. Make sure to respond to the RP!!! Please?!?!?