My Friend, My Ally

Emberlynn laughed a little.

"No...I didn't grow up in Goldenrod....My hometown is actually Cianwood city...But, before we can get there, I will need to get an old friend of mine from the pc...care to join me to the pokemon center?"

She returned all of her pokemon except for Jolt. Grabbing Krystal's wrist, she lead her down to the glamourous city of Goldenrod, passing many big shops and brightly decorated buildings. A few minutes later, they arrived at the Pokemon Center.

The towering buildings filled the city of Goldenrod. The sun shone through each nook and cranny of it. The shops were filled with crowds of people. Lines for certain stores seemed to last around five blocks. However, being pulled by Emberlynn didn't give Krystal much time to enjoy her sightseeing. They soon arrived at the Goldenrod Pokemon Center, which was bigger than the one in her town.

"Woah...It's HUGE~!" shouted Krystal.

Emberlynn laughed.

"Is this the first time you've seen it? It's pretty big huh?! When I first started on my journey, I was just as amazed as you...But the best part of it is not the outside, but the inside. Let's go!" she dragged Krystal inside the huge building. Trainers from all over sat in the lobby for their injured partners to be feeling better.

At the desk was the typical Nurse Joy. She looked as familiar as ever. Emberlynn waved.

"Hello Nurse Joy!"

"Hello Emberlynn! I can see you and Jolt are doing good as always! WHo's your friend?"

"This is Krystal! She's my new friend! She just started on her journey. Say Nurse Joy. I need to use the PC. That ok?"

Nurse Joy nodded.

"Of course! Go ahead!" Emberlynn sat down at the computer. She put Axew's pokeball into the machine, drawing out another pokeball. She quickily returned.

"You ready to go Krystal?"