My Forgotten Love (Gay Romance, Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kodystanford18

Original poster
My Character: Preston Ellingswood

the hot July sun beamed down on my friend and I as we walked down the boardwalk toward the beach. You could not have asked for a better summer vacation, but unfortunately, it was the last full week of vacation before we had to re-enter that hellhole called high school. I walked very close to my best friend, the closer I was to him the safer I felt. I longed to put my hand in his and lace my fingers with his. "Look I've got to tell you something..." I paused and looked down at my feet nervously as he sat down on a bench in front of me staring at me curiously with that cute grin on his face. "I'm..." I paused again and breathed deeply as I sat down beside him and looked into his beautiful eyes. "I'm gay." I whispered and turned my eyes to the sea. "I'm also in love with you I think." I said softly and glanced nervously at him from the corner of my eye. "You know I’m right to have these kind of feelings toward you, I mean we have practically been together every single day since kindergarten." I smiled and was about to say something else when several gunshots rang out, and as the last shot rang out over the screaming, people the bullet went straight through my neck. I fell to the ground my scarlet blood soaking into the white sand. The last thing I remembered before blacking out was my friend lifting me into his arms and running.

In the ambulance, I entered into a very deep coma. The coma lasted for exactly two months. During that time, I lost all of my memories of friends, family, and things I used to like. I lost a lot of muscle mass and became very weak and frail... When I awoke I was lost, I had no idea where I was and who the people around me was I didn't even know who my best friend was.

2 WEEKS AFTER WAKING UP:

My family who's only concern was there public image left me to fend for myself, to access my memories alone. Luckily, my friend and his wonderful family took me in to help me. He promised me he would help me remember everything, and I allowed this complete stranger to take me in.

I awoke to the smell of breakfast downstairs, my friend’s mother was up early cooking as she had been for the past couple of weeks and it smelled so good! I walked over to my friends bed smiling as I sat down beside him "Hey wake up. Your mom has got breakfast cooking." I whisper, very gently poking him in the arm. I giggled when he grumbled sleepily in reply

Status
Not open for further replies.