My first 1:1 request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

malmshodes

Original poster
Hello, members of Iwaku in search of a 1X1 rp. I'm in the mood to rp with one other person. I don't really have much in the way of a plot, but I'm more than willing to work with someone to make one. Right now I kind of want to try my hand with world building. I love the idea of magic, with rules( like in the Dresden files,) and space travel so a world that blends those two well would be a dream come true.
If a world of our own isn't for you, I"m more than happy to do fandoms. I prefer to use OCs, and would rather you did too, but if you want to use a cannon, that's fine. Series that I would be interested in doing include, but may not be limited to:
Bleach
The Dresden Files
Naruto
Pokemon
Star Wars
Fairy Tail.
I consider myself a casual roleplayer, and so as long as I have something to work with, I should be able to give 2-3 paragraphs per post. As for posting frequency, I do have a job that won't give me a set schedule, and two babies(dogs) that come before anything else, but even with these things I should be able to give you a reply every day, or at least every other day.
Uhm, that's all I can think of for now, but if you have any questions please ask ^.^

I love to world build! and I am looking for some 1x1s as well right now so we should try it out ^.^

Well, the earlier interests I got from my threads seemed to have died. Y.Y

I've watched Fairy Tail before c:
I'm interested!

Oh great! I'm glad to hear it :)
So is there a plot you'd like to try? If not, that's cool, we can come up with something together.

Oh great! I'm glad to hear it :)
So is there a plot you'd like to try? If not, that's cool, we can come up with something together.

Oh I didn't have a plot, the idea of RPing Fairy Tail just piqued my interest. We can try brainstorming like you said ^-^

I'll be interested in doing a world build :)

Could! Was there anything you had in mind, or any idea you'd like to base the world on?

well I've always loved the LotR/ The Hobbit world <3 so maybe we can base it on that? I also love Sci-Fi and the supernatural stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.