1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

My Fellow 3d Comrades

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Warmaster Death, Oct 10, 2010.

1. dudes, just saw a program called Vue, by e-on. i intend to get the free version and peruse it tonight.

well, either Vue or Bryce.

the actu al review will occur later.

2. I have played around with both a little, back when I was in SA. Got older versions of both free in a PC format magazine CD. Both are really easy ti use, beyond that can't remember a lot.

3. hmm, been distracted by Daz 3, which is a character maker/animator somewhere along the lines of poser. so far i only have people in their undies, since clothes nad stuff cose money. its also the program that the company who now own Bryce have made.

so far i have a WMD in his boxers (which is all he is wearing in IW at the moment, though i plan to have him resupply after the crimson cadre gets going), modeled so that he's attacking the cultists. (though to be fair all i did was take a running with gun james bond style pose and mess with the arms and face)

[​IMG]