8 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Psychological, Action, Steampunk
Hello, fellow Iwakians (Iwakuians?), and welcome to yet another one of my interest checks.

This time around, I'm looking to start a slice of life comedy RP revolving around a small office, the new employee, and the nutcases they meet there. There's not much info to give, since most of the roleplay will be built by the characters, but there will be various roles. What role your character fits will be determined by you, but I'd prefer not to have the same archetype in more than one character (i.e. I don't want more than two alcoholics, nor do I want two men walking around with no pants on - one is fine).

As for the company, it's a small telemarketing company that's been in the boss man's family for years, it having recently been passed down to the current owner by his dying father.

The plot will be episodic, with each episode focusing on different shenanigans of the office workers.

Just a heads up that the new employee is considered normal compared to all the other employees, so anyone wanting to play that role will have to be capable of playing the straight man to a bunch of idiots.

So, anyone interested?

I'm willing to play this! Something light hearted and fun and funny and ajkslfjalskd, yes, this I will give you my soul to play. @ w @;

EDIT: @Mippu, maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
Oh, this concept reminds me a lot of this one anime I watched once. Forget the name, but the concept is neat. You have my interest.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
Oh, this concept reminds me a lot of this one anime I watched once. Forget the name, but the concept is neat. You have my interest.

Servant X Service? New Game?

@Verite get over here u fugg

Reactions: Aois
aiya what happen

Oh ah, looks cool, I'd be up for this, yes. It'll just be like Parks and Recreation or uh, I guess a more obvious choice like The Office

Time to think of what archetype to make then

H4m9xpg.jpg

Hello! I am interested. I enjoy the idea of working in a "stable" work environment.

I'll make an OOC thread sometime this upcoming week.

Sounds like this could be a fresh and interesting laugh. Not sure just how able I'd be to commit, but you've got my eye.

Still alive, guys. I'll have an OOC up sometime within the next 5 days or so. I'm stuck to using my phone for the internet, but hopefully I'll be able to have access to a computer to type this up.

If you're still accepting, I'm interested in joining.​

Sure thing. Just fill out a sheet.~

Reactions: sleepingxdragon
Hello, fellow Iwakians (Iwakuians?), and welcome to yet another one of my interest checks.

This time around, I'm looking to start a slice of life comedy RP revolving around a small office, the new employee, and the nutcases they meet there. There's not much info to give, since most of the roleplay will be built by the characters, but there will be various roles. What role your character fits will be determined by you, but I'd prefer not to have the same archetype in more than one character (i.e. I don't want more than two alcoholics, nor do I want two men walking around with no pants on - one is fine).

As for the company, it's a small telemarketing company that's been in the boss man's family for years, it having recently been passed down to the current owner by his dying father.

The plot will be episodic, with each episode focusing on different shenanigans of the office workers.

Just a heads up that the new employee is considered normal compared to all the other employees, so anyone wanting to play that role will have to be capable of playing the straight man to a bunch of idiots.

So, anyone interested?

I've heard it said as "Iwakuvians".

Reactions: Boss Megu and Aois
Status
Not open for further replies.