2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Romance, Slice of Life, Horror, Modern, Lesbian-Anything, Murder, and a bit more if they're good plots
About a year ago, I dropped off the face of the Earth (or Pluto, whichever floats your goat). I'm the kind of person who would straight up flip shit if that happened to me and have it plastered all over my profile that I'm not one to leave randomly. My "few days of ghost" turned into an entire year and sorry doesn't even cut it.

The past year has been good, bad, shitty, and filled with teets. Not really. I wish though. But that also means my work is different and I took on opportunities I never thought I'd accomplish in 100 years. Started making designs, jumping out of my comfort zone, even got lucky enough to have found two women I can enjoy the rest of my life with. Right now, life's back on track and my only regret was having to drop my RPs until now.

Because of how long it's been, I don't know if I would continue any of what is there now, but I am back and in action on the site and I may just be a bit of a constant poster for new RPs (mostly 18+ but I focus more on the storyline, not x-rated).

So if you've read this far, you must be as bored as life can pile on and I thank you for reading this thing of a book. Haha. If you're up for one on one RPs, wait around a bit to see what I post. I'm only going to take on two or three this time around so that I don't lose interest or have to drop anyone again. Anyways, thanks for reading this semi-sob story of a post. I love you folks :P Enjoy your RPs.

Reactions: RAIN.cloud and Rads
Just greeting members that showed up.

It wasn't really a book of a post. I'm not bored I'm just so drowsy today.

Just greeting members that showed up.

It wasn't really a book of a post. I'm not bored I'm just so drowsy today.
Haha thank you. Why so drowsy?

>Not joining 50 roleplays simultaneously.

You're doing it wrong, sir / ma'am.

• Haha
Reactions: Astaroth and Mo
>Not joining 50 roleplays simultaneously.

You're doing it wrong, sir / ma'am.
I know i know! It feels so... Taboo. But i has a lot of drawing to get out the way before i get my write on with a billion smexy peoples.

Hey, you know, life happens sometimes; I've been there, and I'm sure some of your partners have too. It sounds like you're in a really good place right now, though, and that's awesome! Glad you made your way back, and I hope you find some new RPs to get into soon. :]

• Love
Reactions: Mo