My Dimension Is Yours

The young woman smiled softly when she felt Aiden pull her even closer. She was definitely much warmer than before, and her cheeks were momentarily blazing too. However, she ignored that and glanced over to him as he answered her question and proceeded with explaining what his town was like. Subconsciously, she nodded as her mind comprehended his words. Though, his explanation still didn't ring much of a bell. His description certainly didn't fit any of the places that she knew of. If only she was fully aware that he was from a completely different dimension, because that's what it was sounding like to her. But of course, she didn't want to suggest anything bizarre. "I see..." she replied thoughtfully instead. Looking ahead, she smirked a little. "This place must be rather strange to you then." she added prior to spotting the sign to her apartment complex. Somehow, she was able to see rather well in the dark. She tried not to tap into the odd ability too much though, or else it would begin to show in her jade irises. And she figured that glowing green eyes would probably weird him out.

"Peaceful is definitely more preferable." Asherra quickly walked up to her apartment's door and unlocked it, reaching over to the right in order to flip on the light switch as she entered. "Okay, I'm going to go change. And then I'll make something for the both of us." With that being said, she headed to her room and closed the door. She swiftly retrieved a clean and dry set of clothes from her closet and threw them on. The clothing set consisted of a pair of dark skinny jeans and a simple white t-shirt. Pulling the long brown hair back and out of her face, she went back out into the living room. "Anything specific you'd like to eat? You are the guest after all." she queried with another smirk. She didn't mind making whatever he wanted to eat. She was sure that she possessed most of the normal cooking ingredients anyway, and she was a pretty decent cook. "I don't have anything in mind right now anyway." she reassured as she walked into the kitchen, pulling out a couple of cooking utensils prior to turning back to him for his answer.

Aiden bit down on his lip slightly when he saw the blush on Asherra's cheeks and her smile. He was glad that he made her smile. Describing his hometown was difficult to him. There was so many things that were similar but at the same thing it was diffrent. He honestly missed his hometown and now that his arch enemy was roaming loose probubally causing havok their was noone to help protect his people except two and they were as nearly powerful as him.

Knowing this place was new to him and somewhat strange he deffinitally didn't regret it at all. " Eh its not that strange but you can kinda say so". Aiden waited pacientally as Asherra opened up the door to her apartmrnt and then he followed her in and closed the door behind them. He nodded his head when Asherra said that she was going to change leaving him in the livingroom.

As soon as she was out of sight Aiden walked over to the bag where he had his clothes he bought and pulled out some shorts and then a tank top. Stripping off his clothes he put them on and folded up his old clothes. Taking a deep breath he was glad he had finished just in time before Asherra walked back out and asked what he wanted to eat. Honestly iy didn't matter to him because he ate whatever. " Ummm how about pasta? soup? Spagetti? Salad? I dont know really". He chuckled and then walked over to her.

Subsequent to asking Aiden about what he felt like consuming, Asherra tilted her head to the side thoughtfully when he stated that he wasn't sure what he wanted after making a couple of random suggestions. Eventually, Asherra smirked and nodded once she had come to a decision. "Alright, I'll just make them all!" she said, figuring that it couldn't hurt to make all of the suggestions he gave her. After all, she couldn't really choose herself. She walked into the kitchen and began to pull out the various kitchen equipment she'd need in order to make dinner for the night. Three pots and a pan now resided on the stove. In the largest pot, she began to boil water in preparation of the spaghetti. In the medium-sized pot, she started to heat up the spaghetti sauce, and in another pot that was about the same size, she proceeded with warming up a couple of portions of miso soup. The pan was to be used for frying the italian sausages. She didn't consume meat herself, so before she began frying, she asked, "Um...you do eat meat right?"

She assumed that he did, but it was best to make sure rather than cooking up the meat for nothing. Afterwards, Asherra went onto mixing a salad in a large bowl as the water boiled. Overall, dinner took about only a half hour to complete. At the small dining table, Asherra placed all of Aiden's food in front of him. A plate of warm spaghetti drenched with a rich tomato sauce, a bowl of miso soup, a bowl of salad, and two pieces of toast on a saucer beside the larger plate of spaghetti. "Bon apetit." Asherra stated with a smile as she sat down across from him with some miso soup and salad, as well as a bit of spaghetti. She didn't care for spaghetti all that much, but she didn't mind it either. And she was curious about how this new spaghetti sauce would taste... "I hope you enjoy it." she added as she took a sip of her miso soup.

Aiden managed to set up the table and then place the cups and silverware on the table. It took him by surprise when Asherra said that she was going to cook all the dishes. He watched as she took the pots and pans out placing them on the stove and the ingredients that were needed to prepare the meal. Never in his life had he met anyone like her and it amazed him. He leaned against the wall and watched. The aroma comming from the food filled his nose and he heard his stomach growl.

When Asherra was fnished he sat down at the table and poured him a glass of water. " Thank you so much for the food its delicious". He spoke before taking another bit of his spaghetti and then his soup. The food was indeed tasty and he had no problem devouring the food like ti was nothing. In a few moments the food was gone from his plate and he burped sastisfyed. " Wow thqat was great". Aiden drank down his glass of water before looking at Asherra. There was just something about her that made his chest tight. Before he knew it his body was heating up and he closed his eyes. His body was fuly healed inside and out and he needed to expell some of the built up energy but since he was in the apartment with Asherra he couldn't.

The burning sensation was bothering him and he quickly stood from the seat and ran over to the sink gulping doen massive amouts of water which was helping. The more he fought of the urge the worse it got. He pulled off most of his clothes before he began to calm down.

As Asherra had cooked the meal, she noted the fact that he was watching her as he leaned against the wall by the kitchen doorway. Upon being aware of that, she took caution not to do anything stupid while she was cooking...as she normally did. On a regular basis, she would drop pans, ingredients, and so on and so forth thanks to her tendency to rush. Then, after dropping due to careless coordination, she'd utter a couple of colorful terms prior to scurrying around the kitchen to replace what she had just lost. Asherra was constantly on the run throughout the busy week, so rushing had become an occasional habit. She was grateful that she had reminded herself not to rush like she usually did, because taking her time would decrease any opportunity to do something silly like that. And there was no need to rush anyhow. She was not in a hurry to make it to a particular destination in time. Well, even without rushing, she still managed to finish cooking in no time.

A grin surfaced onto her features when Aiden made the comment about the food being delicious. "I'm glad to hear that~." she replied contently. Even though he had expressed how good her food was to him, she still wasn't expecting him to devour his food so easily. Now that she was reviewing her dishes a bit closer, she concluded that she had perhaps cooked quite a lot of food so she didn't think he would finish so quickly. Although her own appetite seemed almost non-existent sometimes, it was refreshing to watch others eat with such vigor. The smile on her face broadened when he burped with satisfaction and stated, once more, that the food was great. It had been awhile since she cooked for someone. The compliments were unfamiliar, but in a pleasant way. She wouldn't have minded cooking for him more often--wait, where did that thought come from? This wasn't even where he was supposed to be, and yet, she was already thinking about occasionally cooking for him in the near future.

Who knew if he would even be able to stay here for much longer... That notion--she kind of felt...disappointed from the thought of him leaving, but she quickly brushed it aside and looked up from her unfinished plate of food. Asherra blinked, realizing that Aiden had walked off into the kitchen. Curiously, she stood up and peaked into the kitchen. She raised a brow, wondering why he was suddenly guzzling down water from the sink. Of course, she didn't mention anything about what she was sensing from him energy-wise. She sensed a sudden peak in his energy level, but she was uncertain as to whether that was why he was drinking down so much water. "Aiden? Are you alright?" she asked, walking up to the sink and placing a hand on his back. She dilated her eyes slightly, feeling how warm he was. Concern flashed over in her emerald-green irises.

When Aiden felt her hand on his back he relaxed. His body was still hot but it didn't feel like the burning sensation on the outside. Nodding his head he regained his posture and leaned against the wall. He knew he could trust her and tell her about his powers but he wasn't sure how she'd reract. Would she scream and then try to kill him out of fear or would she go and tell others what she saw?. Aiden had no idea but he figured that instead of looking tlike he had lost his mind he'd find a way to tell her.

Turnning twords Asherra he looked at her before giving her a nervous look. " Im..diffrent from alot of people...Where im from and what i do..". Inhaling a deep breath he made his way over to the couch and leaned over and picked it up with one hand. It was the only way to show her that he was different. Now instead of hiding his energy he let it flow naturally like he always did back at home. Just thinking about his home gave him mixed emotions he wanted to go back so bad but then there was Asherra.... The more they spent time together the more attached he got and the more he didn't want to leave.

Aiden knew that he'd have to fight Zion evenually and he knew that he would be showing up soon. Placing the couch down slowly he didn't know wheather to look at her or not. He had a weird feeling in his gut and he just hoped that she wouldn't flip out or attack him in some way shape or form. Looking away he ran his hands through his hair out of nervousness.

Asherra tilted her head slightly in thought when he began his confession about his powers by stating that he was different with where he was from and what he was capable of. 'Is he...going to tell me about what I've been sensing from him?' she mused before choosing to respond to his statement as if she didn't have a clue about what he was about to admit to her. "Different? How so Aiden?" she questioned, big curious eyes looking up at him. Although she was aware of his power, she was still curious about what he was capable of specifically, as well as where he was from. She still didn't know the details on that. She noted that he looked rather nervous, so this must've been difficult for him to tell her. Thus, she appreciated that he seemed to trust her enough to say the unspoken secret that they actually shared. Asherra fell silent and watched with intrigued optics as he moved over to the couch. She allowed them to widen with surprise, however, when he picked up the couch with a single hand.

She was expecting abnormal strength, but strength not quite like this. Now, she could feel his amazing energy easier since he was finally letting it flow freely. She continued to stare at him in silence, until she lifted a finger to her chin in a thoughtful manner. "Well...that definitely confirms what I've been sensing from you." she began, revealing that she'd been aware of his power since she'd met him earlier that day. A smile crossed her face as she walked up to him and placed a gently hand on his well-toned arm, in attempts to get him to look back at her. "Aiden...? I'm happy to know that you trust me enough to tell me this...and..." She trailed off and removed her hand from his arm, opening up her palm. In a matter of seconds, a petite golden energy ball formed and proceeded with floating just above her palm. From there, she continued. "I believe that we are more similar than you think." Her smile broadened a little, wondering if he'd been aware of her own cloaked energy.

"However, I'm still trying to figure out how you got here in the first place because the place you mentioned doesn't exist here. Aiden, who exactly were you fighting before you ended up here?" Perhaps now was the time to get more answers from him, to figure out how to get him back him and if maybe--just maybe their enemy was the same.

Aiden was shocked to know that Asherra could feel his energy levels. The only people he knew that could do that were people with energy himself. When he felt Asherra's hand on his arm he finially looked at her and was stunned to see the smile that was on her face. In his mind he was expecting utter shock and other emotion but never would he think he'd see a smile. His eyes followed hers down and then it was his time to be supprised when he saw a small energy ball form out of the palm of her hand.

Shaking his head he looked down at the energy ball and then her. Was it possible? Well it had to be because he wasn't seeing things. Asherra had powers and energy just like him and just like that was he able to feel more energy than her from what he had before. Aiden never mentioned anything about energy because he knew he was diffrent. Finding someone just like him was great. When she asked who he was fighting before he ended up where he was at Aiden looked at her. " A man named Zion. He has the power to open other dimension and send other people there, thats how i ended up here".

Aiden took a seat on the couch before staring down at his hands. " I was on defeating him back in my own world when he opened a dimension and I landed here, He's a sketchy guy and he dosent fight fair. He flet the only way to win was that he'd send me to earth im guessing". He looked up at her for a moment and then at the tv. He had to find his way back, or atleast find a way to make sure that his world was safe. Aiden knew it wouldn't be as bad as he thought because there was people with his like powers.

After showing Aiden she was similar to him, she took a seat beside him on the coach as he proceeded to explain who he'd been fighting and how he had ended up here in the first place. Gradually, her emerald-green orbs widened as she listened intently to his explanation. And by the time he had finished explaining completely, her jaw had already been dropped. "Did you just say...Zion...?" Yes, Asherra, he just said that. However, she was just trying to grasp onto that fact. "The bastard Zion....?!" She frowned, apparently knowing this guy as well. "It definitely sounds like you're talking about the same Zion I know, when you said that he was a sketchy one, doesn't play fair and has the ability to send people to various dimensions." She frowned, recalling her last fight with him from awhile ago. "I totally understand what you mean by that. Had he not nearly blinded me with his solar flare ability, I probably would have gotten him, but he escaped after throwing me into a warp hole. Thankfully, he just transported me to the other side of Earth and not to some other dimension." she added, shaking her head prior to turning her head back to him.

"Our world may be different, but you're definitely not alone here. There's an entire agency out there with people like us, and I am one of those agents. I'm sure my boss, Oseboe, will be able to transport you back to your dimension with our technology. He recently built it and it's a prototype, but it should still work with getting you back home..." Once again, her heart skipped a beat as she thought of never seeing him again, but she brushed it aside once more. "You said that he transported you to Earth though--are you not originally from an Earth in a different dimension? Are you from...a different planet instead?" She stared at him with wonder after asking that, but then her mind flashed back to the Zion situation. "And knowing that you'll be able to go back home, would you mind...staying here until Zion is defeated? He's probably going to come back here looking for you and me, so I think that the best way to defeat him as quickly as possible is to team up. What do you think Aiden?" she asked as she looked to him.

Aiden looked over and was suprised to see Aserra's jaw dropped. And when he listened to her speak he was shocked as well. It was one thing to have similar powers but it was something else when you knew the same person as well. Looking down at the floor he quickly lifted up his head when he heard that their were more people like him and that she was an agent. It was honeslt alot to take in. When he heard that they had a machine that could take him back to his dimension he was glad but then the feelings came back. " Um..hey lets watch some tv, all of this could use a little tv action right about now".

He was mostly trying to avoid the situation. The thought of leaving was not a hot topic that he wanted to discuss. " I deffinitally think that we should team up though and this time take him out for good". Turning on the tv he was glad to see that some movie was on. Reaching over he turnned off the lights and got comfortable. Looking at the more Aiden thought about Asherra. Would she care if he left?. Looking over at her he placed his hand ontop of hers. " To be honest i dont want to leave you...". HIs chest was tight and he leaned over and pressed his lips against hers.

Asherra blinked when Aiden brought up watching television. "Oh, television? Sure." She nodded and prepared to walk over to the T.V., but instead, he went over to turn it on himself. Had she said too much? Did she overwhelm him with everything she had said? Actually, perhaps that wasn't why he changed the subject. Sure, all of the information was a lot to take in at once, but he did bring it up after she mentioned the device that could take him back home. Honestly, she thought that that was what he wanted....wasn't it? Or did he... Truthfully, she didn't want him to leave, but she thought it would be selfish of her to ask him to stay when he wanted to go home. However, he agreed that they should team up and get rid of Zion once and for all. "Agreed. He's caused way too much trouble and disaster so far. It all needs to end before it becomes much worse." she replied, just before the television was turned on. After Aiden had turned off the lights and sat back down, she stole a glance at him in the dimly lit living room.

She tried to watch the television, but she couldn't seem to focus on the movie. Suddenly, it was then that she felt his hand atop her own. Slowly, Asherra turned to him with a curious gaze. Perceiving his words of not wanting to leave her, her eyes widened with surprise. Aiden truly didn't want to leave... "Aiden...I don't want you to leave either, but..." she began to admit, but then he had pressed his lips against her own and she found herself falling into the passionate kiss. However, before she allowed herself to fall into it any deeper, she reluctantly pulled back. "But Aiden, there's a possibility that this transporter device works both ways. In other words, even if you left through it or if I left with you, we would probably be able to come back here. I don't think it would be permanent, but I can ask Oseboe when I see him to be sure." She looked down, a notion lingering in her head. "Aiden...? What if...I went with you? I don't mind if it's permanent and if it's not, I can always come back whenever I need to take care of something. I just...honestly want to stay with you..."

The kiss honesltly made Aiden forget what was going on. He wanted to forget completly though he knew that it wasn't possible. He wanted to stay with Asherra, to be with her and he felt wrong for becomming to attached. Aiden didn't know how to control his feelings and he never felt this way about anyone before, it was still new to him. When she pulled away from the kiss he slowly opened his eyes looking at her. When she spoke about the transporter being both ways and that she would leave with him he blinked in shock. Aiden never thought that Asherra would leave her own dimension to be with him.

Noone had ever cared to the point that they'd leave the one place they loved the most. He didn't know how to respond to the question and he shook his head. " Wait you would leave with me? Whata about your friends and family?". It made his heart thump when Asherra said that she just wanted to be with him. Aiden didn't want to leave her either. " I dont want to leave you and it dosent matter if we stay here or go to my dimension, as long as im with you". He couldn't help himself and he found himself kissing her all over again. He knew once Zion was defeated then everything would be easier.

Quickly, Asherra nodded in response to his question. "Yes, I'll leave with you if it means I get to stay with you." she responded truthfully before he had asked about her friends and family. Averting her eyes, she added, "And well...I don't really have any family or close friends. I just have the agency to be honest. I do see my boss as my guardian, but...I'm sure he will understand... But if I do leave, I'd like to visit a couple of places beforehand to take care of some stuff." In the meantime, she thought about her boss's possible reactions upon telling him that she would be leaving, even if the transport would be permanent. She attempted to think of a potentially negative reaction versus and positive one. Honestly, she could only think of a negative response or at the very least a neutral one as that was how her boss was at times. Neutral... Once again, she felt her heart swell up with warmth when Aiden stated that he didn't want to leave her and it didn't matter whether he stayed here or she went with him so long as they obtained the chance to stay together.

"Aiden..." Now, it was her turn to be at a loss for words and she found herself kissing Aiden right back again. Wrapping her arm around his waist, she moved closer to him as she fell deeper into the passionate kiss. Every time she kissed him, she truly felt as if she were in a completely different world. However, that probably wasn't going to be too far off from the truth soon, seeing as how she was willing to leave with him.