Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
The Aegis mobile academy was making a rare rendezvous with the mass transport vessel Venturer in the light of a red star that night in space, while the massive ship was often being visited by small cargo ships, it was only once a year that it would take on large groups of people... This was one of those times as students were paired up and sent through the airlocks from the the transport into the ship that would be their home for the next few years.

One of these students was a young woman named Chruby Breson, who was beginning to panic as she was confronted with a bio scanner, one member of each pair was required to activate the airlock, however, she neither knew where her partner was nor could she open it herself... As she was not entirely human, while she did have bio mimics that would make her seem human, they were in her luggage... Which had already been delivered.

• Love
Reactions: tilucki
Cleo sighed, she just wasn't having a good day. First, her uniform socks ripped so one was higher than the other, her hair tied up messily. Her partner on this stupid trip was probably going think she was a mess (and honestly she kinda was). Cleo's luggage was sent off late and she had to wait to watch it go before running over to the airlock.

Cleo made it to the airlock just in time to see her partner standing there, a girl who was honestly really cute. Cleo found herself staring for a little bit before she shook her head, trying to distract herself. Cleo was about to speak, but her voice cracked and made a small squeak instead- causing her face to go red. "I-I'm so sorry.. Here um..-" Cleo reached over and waved her hand over the bio scanner which opened the airlock up. "S-Sorry.. I was late, I was having a bad day.." Cleo mumbled out, looking at the girl. Cleo assumed she was only a few inches taller than her, which she liked. She liked girls shorter than her. Cleo took another close look at her and then smiled, tilting her head a little bit. "I'm Cleo, nice to meet you."

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
Chruby was actually about to give up on the bio scanner and just enter the airlock with another group, embarrassing and likely to lead to her being in trouble, but better than being found out as an alien hybrid for sure!
However just as she was about to leave when her partner arrived, and Chruby found herself strangely focused on the girl, she wasn't sure if it was her somewhat adorable disarray, her looks, or just some subconcious curiosity about the girl that would be her room mate for the next few years.
"U..umm! It's fine! I only recently arrived and my day hasn't been great either... I couldn't even open the door".
She admitted, looking up slightly at the girl.
"Oh! My name is Chruby!"
She replied. holding out her hand in greeting, though from her awkwardness it was clear she was not used to doing it.

As the girl stood there, it was obvious that she was studying her as well. That made Cleo embarrassed, she looked like a complete mess, yet this girl looked so well put together and cute. Cleo bit her lip, she couldn't help but sneak a peak of the girl's chest- finding their small breasts more than cute. Cleo quickly looked away, she needed to try not to be a pervert around her new roommate- they were living with each other after all.. "Oh! Nice you to meet you Chruby," Cleo said with a smile, shaking her hand- biting down on her lip as she felt just how soft they were. "So.. what now?" Cleo asked, pulling her hand away.

Chruby noticed her roommate's embarrassment, after all her mother's species were quite good at picking up on emotions, but continued staring until a minute later when she remembered her father saying it was rude to stare and she moved her gaze away for the most part.
She was almost confused by the question before realizing what it was referring to.
"Oh! We umm... We just head through the airlock and meet up with our guides".
She explained from memory.

Cleo nodded, "So I guess we should head up then?" Cleo asked, stepping out of the way of the airlock she had just opened- wondering why Chruby didn't open it when she first got there, but decided to brush it off. "You can go first," Cleo smiled softly, nodding her head towards the airlock.

"Yeah! I can't wait... I've never been on a federation ship like this before!"
Chruby declared, she didn't even need to worry about breaking her cover by saying that, as she was from the rimworlds where most ships were privately owned and constructed.
"Okay!"
Chruby agreed, walking into the airlock and stepping aboard the entrance bay of the academy ship where hundreds of other students waited for guides to take them to their dorms.

Cleo let out a small laugh at Chruby, watching her walk in with a small smile, Cleo followed close behind her and looked around. "Ah, well I hope your first time is enjoyable." Cleo let out a small laugh, taking her hand and pulled her towards the guides. "Cmon, let's find a guide. I feel bad for making you late so we might as well try getting to our rooms as soon as possible." Cleo mumbled out, leading the shorter girl.

"Well I certainly hope so too!"
Chruby declared, looking around the interior of the ship with a sense of wonder evident on her face.
The interior of the massive ship just screamed high tech, with obviously reinforced wall plating and small lights that seemed able to produce far more light than their size suggested.

Chruby let out an odd sound somewhere between a gasp and a squeak as her hand was taken, her mother's species were very fond of physical contact, and had a more sensitive nervous system, so it was a strange feeling to her.
"Oh! Umm, It's fine! I'm not really even that late".
She waved off the apology as they arrived at the guides, most of which seemed to be basic re purposed maintenance droids.