My church

I am also posting so that this damn lurker sign goes away.

AYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI

Kicks D'evil int he taco.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God. -Epicurus

even a mommy knows when to let her child's hand get burnt.
- Mark Twain.

This religion has appeared in Insanity.

Therefore all religions should appear here.

<_______>

Do not troll in this thread? 404 not found!

Srsly what is this.

Did I just get yelled at for trolling or is Zorilla so bad at counter trolling that I can't tell?

Two things.

1) if i'm 'bad' at it and you 'can't tell' it's a win. Because I got you to fall for the troll

2) Troll's should never be obvious, they have never been obvious until about two years ago when it became popular to 'troll' and you get people shouting 'trololololol' And other odd newfag meme.

But No i was indeed 'trolling' when i said what i said. If you know/knew what inductive reasoning is/was you'd understand the subtle nuances of the joke i made.

Two things.

1) if i'm 'bad' at it and you 'can't tell' it's a win. Because I got you to fall for the troll

2) Troll's should never be obvious, they have never been obvious until about two years ago when it became popular to 'troll' and you get people shouting 'trololololol' And other odd newfag meme.

But No i was indeed 'trolling' when i said what i said. If you know/knew what inductive reasoning is/was you'd understand the subtle nuances of the joke i made.

One things,

1) Or did you just fall for mine? <>_<>

2) You know, that part where you got flustered enough to type all that out.

3) Profit.

I am getting mad, but because you both are awful at this trolling shit.

Zorrilla in spanish means slut, too, just so you know.

Frusrated how?

remember this is what we are talking about here.

This religion has appeared in Insanity.

Therefore all religions should appear here.

<_______>

Now how would THAT fursrate me? Really?

I mean in the least it's not directed at me, it's not directed at ayone specific thing, and the reference of'insanity' is obvioulsy the Asylum, or os i preceved it.

Now who exactly did you think i became frusrated ehre?