Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Hi, Ariel here. I've got a little very specific craving just right now, and I'm looking for someone who might like to help satisfy it.

I'd like to RP a male character who (for whatever hilarious reasons) starts to cross-dress, and begins to realize that he is really a she. It's basically a coming of age/out of the closet story. Your character would be a close friend (male or female, up to you) who's the only one who knows about the cross-dressing, and in fact has been helping her.

The kicker? My character starts developing feelings for yours. But it's up to you how your character feels about it. There's friendship and loyalty - that's the baseline - but maybe they might reciprocate, maybe they just don't/can't feel romantic love for someone they're close to in another way, maybe they just don't swing that way. It could be fluffy clouds and sunshine, or it could end in tragedy, or all points in between.

If you're at all interested, drop me a private message or reply in this thread. Either way works fine by me.

Reactions: Junnabee