My Chemical Romance MxM romance!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by The Pumpkin King, Jun 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A few requirements before I go on :)

1)Please be on often, as I have about two months without school and I'm terribly bored. If you're not on for a while, please say.
    2)Feel free to get to know me through PM, sometimes it's weird rp'ing with someone and not knowing them.
    3)Be prepared to make up plot rather than having a whole story planned out. Just 'winging' it can make the best plot.

This would be a My Chemical Romance (The band, duh) pairing.
    I would love to do a Frankie/Gerard slash~ they wouldn't have wives or families during this.

I would even do a Gerard/OC male, though I'd much rather do the above pairing.
  2. I don't have much plot, sorry, just a pairing.
  3. Surely you have some kind of idea about what you would want to happen?
  4. I have a friend who is interested^^ She wants to know who you would play
  5. Oops, forgot to watch this.

Either Frankie or Gerard, I don't mind :)

Or I could play an OC.
    #6 The Pumpkin King, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  6. Hi! I'm that one's^^^ friend who was sorry I haven't even able to reply for a few days, but I'd love to do this, at least for a few weeks. I wouldn't be able to post much after the end of August, but I love winging it when writing and GERARD IS BÆ AND I'D LOVE TO WROTE FOR HIM IF YOU DONT MIND THANK YOUUU
  7. Hi! :)
    I would love to Rp this, but I'm quite a long-term rp'er and my rp's usually last longer than a month :(

Is it because of issues with Internet? Or would you just be too busy to reply?
  8. It's Internet issues. I'd have plenty of time to write, I just might not be able to post on a regular basis. Do you have a kik where we can talk? Mines @kt_ruesster
  9. Um, I have an email. I'll PM you it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.