1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, modern, modern fantasy, horror, psychological horror, post apocalyptic, adventure, action, thriller, etc
DISCLAIMER: The images of the characters are not mine unless explicitly stated. They are found off of google/pintrest/etc. I will credit the creator. If the creators' name is not listed, I will list it later or I am trying to find it.

My characters can be changed at any time.

credit goes to @ vacuum on twitter

firstchar.jpg

Full Name

Sayori Andris

Species

Human

Height

5'6

Nationality

Japanese and Greek

Female

Sexuality

Bisexual

Bio

Sayori grew up to be a very bright child. She excelled in the arts and even better with biology and medicine. Though, to achieve any of her medical goals, she needed to pay the bills to go to school. The young woman would work job to job, trying to find something that suited her needs for her expensive education. Her parents would've helped her, but they were very ill and frail by the time she was deciding to go to a university. Though, her life was always somewhat normal. Never doing anything crazy and never sticking to anyone crazy. All the bright woman did was tend to plants, draw, and talk to her cats in her free time. Everything else was about studying, sleeping and eating. It was bland till one day she was invited to work at an inn. Little did she know, she was going to discover a brand new world.

Last edited:
Reactions: moondweller
credit goes to Antonio J. Manzanedo on ArtStation.com, @ AkiE_illust on twitter and Mammon on pinterest ( will find original creator soon for last pic )

char3 dragon 2.jpeg
char3 dragon.png
_.jpeg

Mazin has a humanoid dragon form. Along with this human picture of him, he has sharper teeth, claws, a dragon tail and medium sized horns.

FULL NAME

Mazin Jabri

Since he is a dragon, he can survive extremely long. Though his age equivalent to a human would be about 24 - 25.

HEIGHT

6'6

SPECIES

Dragon

PERSONALITY

Mazin is a bit harsh on the outside if you ever even get to talk to him. The male dragon can be quite serious, but surprisingly, once his guard is down, he can be soft and sometimes cheeky. Though being serious and staying on task is the key to his survival and rarely lets others take a glimpse of anything else. It can be seen that the dragon is extremely tough on the outside, but perhaps it might also be from the trauma he handles. Mazin craves to have normal relationships and a normal life but the fire within his veins, his dragon bloodline, can make him difficult to handle.

BIO

Mazin, since birth, was taught to be determined and furious till the day he died. His father was a dragon, a white ice dragon, who would rule the Frozen Lands and eventually cross paths with a red, bloodthirsty, fire-breathing dragon from the Shifting Sands. The pair ruled most of the lands there, causing havoc and eventually began a family, starting with Mazin. His mother and father did not let themselves be vulnerable in any way and told Mazin to be on his own by the age of 15. They could not let a family lead to hunters finding them settling down, only to be slaughtered. They welcomed him to stay around the lands but never to rely on them. Mazin felt hurt. The neglect he felt was because of the humans. Dragons do rule and cause havoc but humans and other creatures can be deadly. But despite his hardships, he trained till he had calloused hands and scars. The powerful dragon grew stronger, gaining more territory and making a name among the humans. Many have died and cried for mercy from his fire and chaos. But that never stopped him. It was in his blood to take and conquer and that was what he was going to do. Though, he completely understands emotions. Mazin sometimes remembers that there could be children or mothers and it hurts him a bit. He had a family and so why would he want to break other families apart? Just for fun? This mental realization changed Mazin for the better. He still wrecked havoc among the kingdom but targeted the rich and scummy, and would individually take out people if they tried to mess with him in his humanoid form. He couldn't deny he was still a bit greedy from the ways he was taught but nevertheless, everyday he goes out and makes sure to end the lives of people that make his blood boil. And maybe to go find food too.

Last edited: