My Characters

L

LadyStarling

Original poster
I came back and glad someone told me about this so for on my characters will be placed on here!

Mizuki Hinata

Height: 5"2 feet

Weight: 110 lb

Info: Mizuki is adoptive sister of Ema Hinata she was only 6 years old when her Ema's father saw her the first time. She was girl abandoned baby raised in catholic orphanage and he heard by dear friend a girl he seen with such strange exotic features that other children in her school think she is bewitched child.

She ended up growing loving Ema as her little sister changed her as it was Hinata family that save her feeling lost in the world. They grew close, she is young adult now and works at coffee shop. She didn't go to college because said rather be staying with Ema until day she might not need her any longer.

She dreams of becoming a mother one day and have black cat named Shu that follows her wherever she goes.

Fandom: Oc of Brothers Conflict

original.gif

Name: Rose

Fandom: Original

Mature+, Smut, Dark Romance

Storyline: She is married to power man by arrange marriage but he avoids her paying more attention on his work. She desires his love and discovers he have love affairs with secretary he works with when wanted to visit him at his work. Now, she plots to earn his love by making most desires where they will have family of their own. And she swears to anything making him forget his lovers.

e632b178257017caf1814a7813d06311.png

Name: Eleanor

Species: Elf

Fandom: Lord of The Rings

Info: Last seed fall of very dying tree adventure its away to place a cave where it bloom around water. Although, the tree had one purpose as it was no consequence that this tree bloom not by accident. Overtime a elf child born that very tree as animals gather around the cries of elf child.

A beautiful she elf was born for her purpose, gifted to listen upon forest and creatures. As she raised by creatures of forest who needed her most. Like a flower bud she blossom to beautiful beauty and tales of beautiful she elf with haunting emerald. She only seen at night and if people are very quiet they can hear her singing as echos upon the river. No one ever captured the beautiful she elf or knows where she hidden.

beautiful-elf-faairy-fantasy-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: