1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, I am big on mxm, but I will occasionally if the plot is fun MxF, or FxF. I am a romance writer, so I need some sort of romance build up at all times. Thought it can be the background to the fully story plot. Fantasy and magical plots I enjoy but I can also do some fun home-life roleplays. I also do fandom and kpop fandom for any of you out there who are interested.
Honestly just keeping a thread to keep my characters organized lol but they are always open if anything so fill free to take a look.​

𓆉 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 𓆉

————————

𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 | Wan Yi Hua

𝗮𝗴𝗲 | 26

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 | October 30

𝘇𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗰 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 | Scorpio

𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 | male

𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 | Demi-sexual

𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲/𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 | Demon

𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻 | A small hidden kingdom between earth and heaven

25015688_1780084025399957_7249231533754548224_n.jpg

𓆉 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𓆉

————————

𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | Oval

𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 | Brown, with a red ring around the pupal

𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | He has one mono lid

𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | Full and plump, his bottom lip smaller then his top lip.

𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | Sharp

𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 | as pale as porcelain

𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 | Long, usually keeps it in a messy bun

𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 | White

𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 | Slim and fit, he has a very strong body, even if he plays off like a weak, soft person

𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | 6'1"

𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | He doesn't know nor does he care to know

𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 | I"f you don't dress like you have money, fake it"

𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 | Has a weird birthmark on the back of his neck, some say its a tattoo and hes lying. The shape a mystery to some people as they feel it looks like a star, others like a pentagram, either way he tends to keep it hidden behind his long hair

25038109_330498557434327_236222441070788608_n.jpg

𓆉 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𓆉

————————

𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹 | To others he a soft spoken, kind person who very much is like the mother around the work place. Usually very shy, quiet the kind to not speak unless he has thought about it a few times. No move he makes was not planned 10 steps ahead. Usually with a kind smile on his face as he comes off very gentle and submissive.

The truth: Hua is a fucking evil bastard that usually causing havoc in the background. They say bad luck follow good people, and that's how people around him take it. Yet, strange shit happens around him. Model's getting hurt, things going missing, sets falling apart killing people.

Eventually all these happenings gave him the nickname "The Cursed Angel" which he finds way to funny. With a very dominate personality, with a I want it, its mine type of attitude.

𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 |

𑁍 When attached he will go to the ends of the earth for that person

𑁍 Kind when he chooses to be

𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 |

𑁍 Will probably kill your best friend cause he thinks you're too close too them

𑁍 Has no care or remorse for the human race

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 |

𑁍 Cats...

𑁍 Causing havoc

𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 |

𑁍 Humans

𑁍 Dogs

𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀 |

𑁍 Taking pictures of the world around him

𑁍 Killing for sport

50064433_2812931075598809_3760291892953168191_n.jpg

𓆉 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𓆉

————————

𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 | He's honestly just crazy, with a blood thirst for causing issues for the people around him. Almost to a obsessive point. With a hard obsessive compulsive disorder, when he likes something he obsesses the point it can drive him insane. Yet, his personal space needs to be in complete order.

𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 | Perfectly healthy

𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮(𝘀) | Falling in love with a human, dogs

𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀(𝗲𝘀) | none

𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻(𝘀) | just goes out and kills to get his urges out

𝗵𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗲 | Clean and organization turns him on lol

26863981_319884525082576_3089113497745752064_n.jpg

𓆉 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 𓆉

——————————

𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 | Single

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 | Books, photography, and anime

𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 | Masters in psychology

𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻(𝘀) | Model

⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢​

𓆉 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 𓆉

————————

𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 | Yamazaki Yuuto

𝗮𝗴𝗲 | 22

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 | May 4th

𝘇𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗰 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 | Taurus

𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 | male

𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 | Bisexual

𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲/𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 | Human

𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻 | Born and raised in Japan coming to college in america​

67171697_147480759652523_3702528483879630955_n.jpg

𓆉 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𓆉

————————

𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | Round

𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 | Brown

𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | almond

𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | thin and kind of a big mouth

𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | flatish and rounded with a high arch

𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 | tan-ish and a bit rough for his years of training

𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 | messy, does nothing with it, wake up and go is his style.

𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 | Black

𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 | Slim strong, he looks like a small boy but he's stronger then he looks

𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | 5'10"

𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | 150lbs all muscle

𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 | street casual

𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 | A tattoo on his forearm of a crow with a knife in the chest, signifying his clan of hunters​

71001369_2361748997272558_1920831089030234110_n.jpg

𓆉 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𓆉

————————

𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹 | Yuuto is a usually very serious type, doesn't really have much of a sense of humor. Considering since the moment he was born he has done nothing but study and train to kill and hunt down the abnormal. Keeping peace in the background to all races.

When calm and with people he trusts, he's a fun loving guy, slowly becoming more and more silly the more he meets his college friends. Learning to slowly create his own personality as he learns to be kinda normal.

Has no real interest in much considering everything not dealing with the clan was forbidden his whole life. Now in a new country, everything is a new experience for him.

𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 |

𑁍 Loyal and very caring if you can break through his quiet walls.

𑁍 Observant maybe a little too observant

𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 |

𑁍 Can be too serious and not understand jokes

𑁍 Very secretive, rarely talking about himself keeping him very closed off to people. Hard to connect to on a emotional level.

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 |

𑁍 Boba tea and milk bread to a almost obsession. He would jump into a pit to save a piece of milk bread.

𑁍 Being outside, never been one for walls.

𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 |

𑁍 coffee, its bitter and nasty

𑁍 Being touched, he very much hates being touched if he is not comfortable with you

𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀 |

𑁍 Training, and working out. He is either studying or doing something physical.

𑁍 traveling and finding new places, hes always on the move.​

71211950_170309157425604_5640747186683053721_n.jpg

𓆉 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𓆉

————————

𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 | Known to have depressive spells even if it don't seem like it. He's a very much suffer in silence kind of type.

𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 | Has a broken rib on the right side that never healed well and is a major weak point on his body.

𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮(𝘀) | Losing and failing to protect the people around him. Letting the evil races win and fail his mission, dishonoring his clan.
Clowns, fucking hates clowns...

𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀(𝗲𝘀) | None that he is aware of

𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻(𝘀) | Doesn't believe in it

𝗵𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗲 | He's a organized but messy person but for the most part clean. Just doesn't car about his appearance.​

59357899_207232356912650_1027110191785240622_n.jpg

𓆉 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 𓆉

——————————

𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 | Single

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 | anything physical, and food. He's a fatty at heart...

𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 | high school degree from home schooling, is currently in college

𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻(𝘀) | hunter by night, student and personal trainer by day

𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀 | Has a bad relationship with his father, has no intentions of trying to fix it. Lost his mother to a monster at a young age. Has no close siblings, yet two older ones, a sister and brother.

Has two friends from his clan he would do anything for. Hana, and Zuki.

𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀 | "If there is a god, he has a fucked up sense of humor. Cause this shit ain't funny, I'm not fucking laughing."

⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢​

╭┈ 一 𝘛𝘈𝘉𝘓𝘌 𝘖𝘍 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚 ꒱

│ □ 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭

│ □ 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺

│ □ 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

│ □ 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺

│ □ 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴

│ □ 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩 𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧

╰─────────────── ☆

KakaoTalk_Photo_20200430_1752_27379.jpg

🧸┊͙ □ 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 ꒱ ↴​

꒰ 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 ꒱

─ insert oc's last name

꒰ 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 ꒱

─ Collins Ezra

꒰ 𝘥.𝘰.𝘣 & 𝘢𝘨𝘦 ꒱

─ June 30th, 2001 (19)

꒰ 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩 ꒱

─ Naples, Italy

꒰ 𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺 ꒱

─ Half human, Half elf

꒰ 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴 ꒱

─ he/him

KakaoTalk_Photo_20200430_1752_36503.jpg

🧸┊͙ □ 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 ꒱ ↴​

꒰ 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭 ꒱

─ Ezra is a very quiet boy that sticks to himself, not the type to even talk if you talk to him. Often coming off as rude, but its more he fears getting close to anyone. He rather be alone then let anyone into his heart. Often leaving him annoyed easily and rude to people who push his buttons. Or snoop where he doesn't want them. Yet, inside he's just a soft boy who's confused and lost in the world, just trying to find the truth of his existence.

꒰ 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘴 ꒱

─ Loyal, honest, trustworthy.

꒰ 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘴 ꒱

─ Anger, annoyed easily, rude at times, non-trusting of others, and aloof.

꒰ 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 ꒱

─ Cake, reading, and soft items.

꒰ 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 ꒱

─ Himself, the world, this annoying wonder in his heart, and pushy people. Also pickles, he hates pickles.

꒰ 𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘦𝘴 ꒱

─ studying as he listens to audio books, feeding the neighborhood cats.

꒰ 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 ꒱

─ Has the ability to make things from books come to life, its why he cares around a dictionary with him at all times. Is a very good baker.

꒰ 𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘴 ꒱

─ Stress baking

꒰ 𝘱𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘴 ꒱

─ People trying to get in his business, loud chewers, people touching him

꒰ 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 ꒱

─ Never finding the truth about his birth, getting close to someone

KakaoTalk_Photo_20200430_1806_04978.jpg

🧸┊͙ □ 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 ꒱ ↴​

꒰ 𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ꒱

─ 5'6"

꒰ 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳 ꒱

─ Gingerish, white

꒰ 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩 ꒱

─ short

꒰ 𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳 ꒱

─ Bright Green

꒰ 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴/𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴? ꒱

─ none

KakaoTalk_Photo_20200430_1806_16776.jpg

🧸┊͙ □ 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 ꒱ ↴​

꒰ 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 ꒱

─ Demi-sexual

꒰ 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 ꒱

─ Male lean, but can be used for mxf

꒰ 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘴 ꒱

─ Open

KakaoTalk_Photo_20200430_1806_29501.jpg

🧸┊͙ □ 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 ꒱ ↴​

꒰ 𝘧𝘢𝘷. 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳(𝘴) ꒱

─ White

꒰ 𝘧𝘢𝘷. 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘭(𝘴) ꒱

─ Cats

꒰ 𝘧𝘢𝘷. 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯(𝘴) ꒱

─ Winter

꒰ 𝘧𝘢𝘷. 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺(𝘴) ꒱

─ none

꒰ 𝘧𝘢𝘷. 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦(𝘴) ꒱

─ like pop, and soft ballads

꒰ 𝘧𝘢𝘷. 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵(𝘴) ꒱

─ none

꒰ 𝘧𝘢𝘷. 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦(𝘴) ꒱

─ doesn't watch them

꒰ 𝘧𝘢𝘷. 𝘵𝘷 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸(𝘴) ꒱

─ Demon Slayer

🧸┊͙ □ 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝 𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 ꒱ ↴​

꒰ 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 ꒱

─ 10/10

꒰ 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 ꒱

─ 8/10

꒰ 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 ꒱

─ 9/10

꒰ 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 ꒱

─ 9/10

꒰ 𝘭𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺 ꒱

─ 5/10

꒰ 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 ꒱

─ 310

꒰ 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦 ꒱

─ 6/10

꒰ 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺꒱

─ 8/10

꒰ 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 ꒱

─ 5/10

꒰ 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘮 ꒱

─ 2/10

꒰ 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 ꒱

─ 7/10

🧸 一​

꒰ 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 ꒱

─ Ezra was found as a infant on a park bench by a older woman, as she went to bring him somewhere to be taken care of. The woman found she couldn't give him up. Something wasn't right with the child and that fear made her believe he will never be adopted. Taking him in as her own even at her late in age she did her best to make sure he grew up well. As he got older she noticed things about him, his ears were pointing, his eye glowed when he felt intense emotions, from feats of speed and strength. For someone who was as young as he was, thinking she needed to protect him she quit her job, packed up sold her house and bought a big house in the country side.

There Ezra was raised to be the boy he is, he was kind and gentle, with a wonder for the world. It didn't bother him to much that he didn't have friends, or that he look different then the people he saw around him. Ezra's mother never kept him trapped welcomed him to go and explore the world. To just be careful, to always wear his contacts, his ears could be just be a birth defect. It was Ezra that chose more to stay and help his mother, it was until the day his mother felt she had to be honest.

On his 18th birthday she sat him down and told him he was adopted, her late husband had passed away when she found Ezra. It was like he was a blessing from the world to heal her heart. Not wanting him to fell more different then he already did she felt it would have been better to let him think his father had passed away vs he was abandoned. Holding his hands tightly she smiled and kissed his knuckles. Telling him all the happiness he brought to her life, as he hugged her tightly. To this day he wished he held on to her longer that night.

Not long after they went to bed someone had found their house and broken into it. In attempt to protect Ezra his mother fought the men back. Rushing to help he was to late, one of the men had stabbed her, watching her fall to the floor Ezra's eyes glowed as an energy burst around him ripping the house apart by the boards. The men try to get away but it was too late, a green glow exploded within him as the house exploded around them.

When Ezra woke both men were dead as he ran to his mother pushing the rubble off her as he held her tightly in his arms. Crying he screamed it wasn't until he heard siren in the distance, if they saw he was the only one he knew they would think he did it. Placing his mother down gently he kissed her hands before running straight into the woods disappearing forever. The case was said to be a robbing just as the boiler of the house exploded killing everyone in the house. The village they lived in knew she had a son, the police had a feeling maybe he was kidnapped before Ezra knew they were all looking for him. A photo they found in the rubble as he saw his face everywhere. Knowing he had to disappear he managed to get some money getting on a plane and never looking back.

꒰ 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩 ꒱

─ Ezra has a very dead inside mindset, with spits of anger. Easily snapped too, so not really in a emotional well mindset.

꒰ 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩 ꒱

─ Perfectly healthy

꒰ 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘨𝘦 ꒱

─ 30

꒰ 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴 ꒱

─ no

꒰ 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴 ꒱

─ A circle on his ankle

꒰ 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘴? ꒱

─ no

꒰ 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴? ꒱

─ All over his ears

𓅇 𓆲 𓅮 𓃣 𓂀 𓉣

────────────────────

Nakamura : 30 : Aries : Human

❝ Come I'll show you my world ❞

────────────────────​

⇩⇩⇩

❝ Just say yes, and you'll have the world❞

KakaoTalk_Photo_20200502_1834_41519.jpg

𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍⌟

. . .

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: Nakamura Gray

𝗔𝗴𝗲: 30

𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘀: human

𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿: Male

𝗕𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝗲𝘅: Male

𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆: Japanese

𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: Korean

⇩⇩⇩

❝ Stop acting like what I'm doing is crazy❞

KakaoTalk_Photo_20200502_1834_48548.jpg

𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍⌟

. . .

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆: March 30th

𝗦𝘂𝗻 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗻: Scorpio

𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗻: Aries

𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗻: scorpio

𝗦𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Demi-sexual

𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀: Doesn't care will fuck anything

𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀: I am god

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀: Business, being the most powerful man in the room, selling drugs,

𝗛𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀: playing violin, building a underground monopoly, managing his clubs

𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗘𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Masters in business, and criminology

Theme Song:

⇩⇩⇩

❝ You look good, would look better under me❞

KakaoTalk_Photo_20200502_1835_09710.jpg

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘⌟

. . .

𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲: Comes off very goofy, confident, and silly. The kind of guy to do anything for the joke but with a serious side to him. The type to take a bat to your legs for looking at him the wrong way. Prone to horrible anger fits and pits of rage if things don't go the way he wants.

Has a big caring heart for the select few he actually trusts. Not the trusting type, with insane characteristics, the guy to hold you over a railing pretending he's gonna drop you just cause he finds it funny.

Though when it comes to the people he cares about he will go to any length, and I mean any to keep them happy and safe. Prone too obsession to things he wants, if he wants it, he will have it and nothing more.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗸𝘀: Lots of money and power, whatever you want he will get for you. Loyalty holds no bounds as he will go to the ends for the few in his heart. Will treat you with the most glam and care money can get, and will keep you laughing as he does so.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘄𝘀: Obsessive, doesn't like what's his being touched. Prone to physical forms of dealing with problems. Its not a problem if there dead type of mentality.

𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀: Obsessive compulsive disorder, depression, narcissism, unattached realism

𝗣𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀: Liver is slowly failing from how much he drinks

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮𝘀: traitors, holds everyone at a distance not even fully trusting the people on his side

𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀: nothing- "Im the scariest one here.."

𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀: sex, alcohol, drugs, money, and fashion.

⇩⇩⇩

❝ What I want, I get, what about that confuses you? ❞

KakaoTalk_Photo_20200502_1836_03164.jpg

𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘⌟

. . .

𝗕𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲: Strong and fit,

𝗪𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: he eats he don't care, nor can remember the last time he checked. Usually just looks in the mirror and asks himself if he looks sexy, if yes hes good. If not he does push ups.

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘀: all over his body, each one a special memory

𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: tongue piercing, and both his ears

𝗗𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀:His neck tattoo and piercing eyes

⇩⇩⇩

❝ I gave you all my ecstasy, I thought we were meant to be❞

KakaoTalk_Photo_20200502_1836_13508.jpg

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘⌟

. . .

𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆: Gray grew up in a pretty decently wealthy family in Japan. He got good grades his whole life despite being the student that always fought. Expelled from every school in half the nation, each time also being the top student. Later on he moved to america going to school for criminology minoring in business. It was then he did the math and saw how much these criminals were making. Watching a lot of them get caught he saw the mistakes they always made. Going back to Japan with his masters he started a club for himself. Years later he owned on of the biggest clubs in the world, a club in almost every country. Creating him a buzz and power he never expected. Owning most of the drug trades in Japan, China, America, and Europe, there was no one who didn't know his name.

Cause of his time training in criminology and seeing the people who came in and out of the academy he learned. Studied his greed for power just pushing him further and further into the market. Selling anything from drugs, weapons, people, anything you could think of, and he could get his hands on.

Creating a world he alone owns.

Last edited:
still looking